46 Reviews for Oakes Fields Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
45 Oakes Fields Wedding Florist Reviews

We had a great experience with Cydney and Oakes Fields. Flowers were not very important to us, and Cydney was great at understanding our limited knowledge. We are from out of state, but we were able to have great Facetime calls with her where she showed us options and suggestions. She was able to give us everything we wanted, let us keep all of the vases, and was very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Oakes Fields was amazing to work with. We had a significantly large wedding with 35 center pieces, 8 bridesmaids bouquets, flower girls & much more. Oakes Fields did an amazing job and hit my vision right on! Would certainly refer them to others!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She's located way up in Erie, but if you live in Denver, don't let that deter you. She is very responsive by email. I went up to see her for my initial consultation and then did the rest by email. My whole experience was just great and my flowers were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I loved my bouquet!!!!! It was so beautiful it almost made me cry! They were super flexible and took the time to make my floral arrangements unique and precisely what I wanted.

Profile Picture User4801214, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From our very first floral meeting, Cydney listened to my visions for our wedding flowers and far exceeded what I had imagined. She went above and beyond the pictures that I had shown her to make our wedding flowers extraordinary and unique for our wedding. Cydney was very considerate of which flowers would tolerate the heat in August and immediately threw together many options to go along with our venue and price range. On the day of the wedding I was pleasantly amazed by the beauty of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other beautiful arrangements she and her team put together. We got so many compliments from our guests at the wedding! Cydney is truly talented at what she does and very easy to work with from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We explained our vision for the wedding (vintage chic) to Cydney and she did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Oakes Fields Florist met my every expectation! The planning meeting provided me an opportunity to share my vision, get recommendations, and ask questions. The day of the event, the flower arrangements appeared just as I had envisioned. The flower arrangements were beautiful! I couldn't believe how large the roses were for the bouquets and corsages. Beautiful flowers, great design, and great service.

Profile Picture Karla, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
0.5

I would strongly recommend NOT using this vendor. I had a simple request for having YELLOW roses as my statement flowers (all others were white.) When the flowers arrived on the day of my wedding- they were peach, not even close to yellow. The colors of my wedding were gray, white and yellow...the owner took it upon herself to add peach also! The flowers from my wedding arrived on the Wednesday before my Saturday wedding and I was 'told' they showed up a light creme/yellow, but changed their color due to "extreme temperature drop". This cannot in any way shape or form be possible-- it was 70 degrees when the flowers were dropped off. I live in Colorado as does the owner, 70 degrees is very mild weather. There were no yellow accents in the flowers and by the time the reception came around the vases were half filled with water and looking dead already. I have received my professional pictures back and can't believe how pitiful the floral centerpieces looked. A minimal reimbursement was granted, but was more a slap in the face saying- 'Sorry I screwed up your flowers.'

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelli, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney was extremely easy to work with, was priced competitively, and her work was above and beyond anything that we could have expected. Great work Cydney, thank you!

Profile Picture Jake and Stacie, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oaks Fields Floral did an excellent job on creating arrangements that fit my theme perfectly! Loved all the floral!

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so glad we used Oakes Fields for our wedding flowers!!! Cydney was awesome. She is so talented at what she does. Loved working with her-she was quick on her emails and the end result with our flowers was beautiful-the are no words of how amazing they turned out. I do not know anything about flowers but knew what I wanted-I brought her pictures and colors which helped her make the perfect bouquets. A few days before the wedding-she called me stating the sweet pea flower we wanted to use in the bridesmaid bouquet- was not ready to use so she called me to see if we could substitute with a different flower-she suggested a orchard (she did not charge me extra for it either) she sent me pictures of the flowers to make sure I was ok with it. Of course I loved the substitute flower. The bouquets went so well with the bridesmaid dresses, and my bouquet was perfect with my wedding dress-so elegant. The boys boutonniere were very elegant and simple-we used a calla lily for them. SO HAPPY!!!

Profile Picture meghan, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolute best experience with Cydney and Oakes Fields Floral! I met with Cydney and we went over everything that I already had in mind as well as other options that I didn't even think of before. She was so flexible and knowledgeable when it came to arrangements and which flowers gave the same look for a more reasonable price. That was a really, really nice quality about her because she never tried to push more flowers on me, she just listened to what I wanted and worked within our budget.

On the day of, the flowers were absolutely one of my FAVORITE details of the day! She did such a wonderful job and even when the tables weren't arranged as planned at our venue, she helped place different centerpieces on each table so that it was an overall balanced look. That was above and beyond what we even expected from her.

Echoing what the other review said about these flowers - our flowers also lasted for a good week following the wedding as well.

She is definitely reasonably priced - a very good value for her top notch service and quality. Very easy to work with and I would absolutely recommend Oakes Fields Floral!

Profile Picture Cheath, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney and her team at Oakes Fields flowers were nothing short of a PLEASURE to work with. I was a bride who did not have an exact idea of what type of flowers I wanted at my August wedding, but I did know that I wanted purple, white, and pops of green. Cydney was prepared with about 20 photos of different bouquets, aisle pieces, and center pieces that met my very basic requests. She helped me decide what would look best and still be within the budget, and all I had to do was say yes or no! Her knowledge of flowers, greenery, and accessories was incredible, and her artistic ability to make unique and stunning arrangements was truly spectacular. She went over my order with me multiple times as our guest count and bridal party numbers changed, and was always diligent and accessible for any questions I had. I will absolutely use Cydney and Oakes Fields for any and all of my future floral needs. She puts her customers first, no questions asked. Thank you for providing such incredible floral arrangements for my wedding, guests are still talking about it!

Profile Picture Aubrey , 8/17/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney & the Oakes Fields team were absolutely amazing during my recent wedding. I will be the first to admit that when it came to flowers and design, I was totally clueless and needed quite a bit of guidance and hand-holding. My vision changed quite a bit from when I first met with Cydney for a consultation to when the final decisions were made. She was so patient and helpful, and walked me through several incarnations of design and helped me through a borderline bridal meltdown. It's not every vendor that would take the time to call a client and really make them feel listened to and understood, and not just about flowers - about every aspect of the wedding planning process, which can get overwhelming. She's one-of-a-kind! She is exceptionally organized and quick to respond to every e-mail, phone call and inquiry. I never had to wonder when I'd hear back from her. I also have to mention that her prices were extremely reasonable. We definitely chose to go flower-heavy at our wedding, and I had expected the damage to be much worse than it was. We had beautiful, elegant and ornate flowers all over our venue and ended up coming in under budget. She is the only vendor I can say that about. For any bride looking for a florist who excels at personalization and customer service, I highly recommend Cydney and Oakes Fields!

Profile Picture User3484026, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney was Phenomenal! The days leading up to my wedding she was very responsive and shared pictures of the flowers as they came in. She adjusted the color to my satisfaction and I couldn't have been happier with the final product! As well as her teams assistance with Immediate help for the flowers on my cake and help with preparing for me to walk down the isle. I can't thank you enough ladies! You made my day spectacular!!!!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our bouquets, boutineers and center pieces looked great and I wouldn't change a thing! Everything was beautiful and Cydney was prompt and professional!

Profile Picture User3138031, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral looked wonderful! Great attention to detail!

Profile Picture User3282129, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney was amazing to work with, She did a great job with my flowers, and she worked with my time crisis. I had a florist back out a week before the wedding and Cydney came through for me, Her prices were great as well considering the short notice, And she was able to get me everything I wanted.

She was my hero. and I'd recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Arleen, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I honestly had no idea until I arrived at my wedding exactly how the flowers would look. They were so incredibly amazing. Colleen took my vague ideas about colors and flowers and made them just perfect for our wedding. They really fit the feel; happy and beautiful without being too formal. They were also able to add an extra table centerpiece for us right at the end with no problems. Definitely a great experience.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Most communication with Oakes Fields was through my planner, but we were overall happy with the results. My bouquet was stunning! At first I thought the white flowers looked a little green, but they look perfect in all the photos! They interpreted what I wanted really well, the color scheme was perfect. They adapted to my requests, like not wanting much greenery by using dusty miller leaves & seeded eucalyptus, pretty! However, the giant dusty miller leaf in my groom’s boutineer drooped quickly, and spent most of the day flopped over the lovely Calypso Callalily in his boutineer. We were very happy overall.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen at Oakes Fields was wonderful to work with! I had consultations with other florists and no one seemed to "get" what I was going for until I met with Colleen. She walked me through types of flowers, what would work, price points, and really created a proposal that was within my budget and what I wanted. Throughout the entire planning process, she was quick to respond and so energetic and excited to work with me. I even had a last minute request to add more centerpieces and she was flexible and easily accommodated it. The flowers looked exactly like what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier by how everything turned out - my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and centerpieces. I received so many compliments as well! I highly recommend Oakes Fields for your wedding too!

Profile Picture User2585409, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oakes Fields did a phenomenal job on our wedding flowers! I wasn't a traditional bride in terms of what I wanted my wedding to look and feel like. I wanted a rustic, wood-sy yet contemporary feel to my flowers, aka not your traditional wedding flower order :) Colleen Oakes listened to everything I wanted although it was hard to explain my vision. The day of the wedding, I honestly was blown away by Oakes Fields expertise and creations of our flowers. I couldn't have pictured more perfect flowers than what they delivered to me! Thank you Pakes Fields!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was the Mother of the Bride in June this year. Oakes Fields arrangements , bouquets and flowers were execptional at the our daughter's wedding. One great thing about Oakes Fields is that if we didn't want a traditional arrangement or bouquet, Colleen found a way to come up with a perfect fit for the bride. Colleen takes extra care in finding out exactly what fits for the venue, bride and occassion. Colleen worked especially well with all of the other vendors and people in the wedding. LOVED OAKES FIELDS !!!

Profile Picture Barb, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The floral arrangements, bouquets, church vases..... all were absolutely beautiful. Just what we had envisioned. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Colleen was such a pleasure to work with! I knew instantly during my first meeting with her, that I wanted to move forward and hire her as our florist for our wedding.
She just got exactly what I was talking about and helped me find the best flowers for my budget...and colors! She even made sure we included my favorite flower in my bouquet as well as my husband's boutonniere.
There was only a minor flub...but it was partly because I had asked her to come earlier than some of the guests that were to have flowers...so she wasn't able to execute the pin on services. The flowers slid down and got mixed up, so they weren't properly labeled. It was only something I as the bride would have noticed...but the father's didn't get the correct boutonnieres, the groomsmen were supposed to have a color opposite of their vests...but like I said, it was only something I would have noticed, not the guests.
The quality of the flowers and the beauty were AMAZING!
As for the centerpieces...it was as though Colleen were directly inside my head...they were exactly what I envisioned and looked beyond fantastic! I would highly recommend her services! Her pieces are amazing and true to what you see in her portfolio.

Profile Picture Cydney, 10/22/11, 13 Reviews