45 Reviews for Oakes Fields Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
44 Oakes Fields Wedding Florist Reviews

Oakes Fields was amazing to work with. We had a significantly large wedding with 35 center pieces, 8 bridesmaids bouquets, flower girls & much more. Oakes Fields did an amazing job and hit my vision right on! Would certainly refer them to others!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She's located way up in Erie, but if you live in Denver, don't let that deter you. She is very responsive by email. I went up to see her for my initial consultation and then did the rest by email. My whole experience was just great and my flowers were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I loved my bouquet!!!!! It was so beautiful it almost made me cry! They were super flexible and took the time to make my floral arrangements unique and precisely what I wanted.

Profile Picture User4801214, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From our very first floral meeting, Cydney listened to my visions for our wedding flowers and far exceeded what I had imagined. She went above and beyond the pictures that I had shown her to make our wedding flowers extraordinary and unique for our wedding. Cydney was very considerate of which flowers would tolerate the heat in August and immediately threw together many options to go along with our venue and price range. On the day of the wedding I was pleasantly amazed by the beauty of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other beautiful arrangements she and her team put together. We got so many compliments from our guests at the wedding! Cydney is truly talented at what she does and very easy to work with from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We explained our vision for the wedding (vintage chic) to Cydney and she did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Oakes Fields Florist met my every expectation! The planning meeting provided me an opportunity to share my vision, get recommendations, and ask questions. The day of the event, the flower arrangements appeared just as I had envisioned. The flower arrangements were beautiful! I couldn't believe how large the roses were for the bouquets and corsages. Beautiful flowers, great design, and great service.

Profile Picture Karla, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney was extremely easy to work with, was priced competitively, and her work was above and beyond anything that we could have expected. Great work Cydney, thank you!

Profile Picture Jake and Stacie, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oaks Fields Floral did an excellent job on creating arrangements that fit my theme perfectly! Loved all the floral!

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolute best experience with Cydney and Oakes Fields Floral! I met with Cydney and we went over everything that I already had in mind as well as other options that I didn't even think of before. She was so flexible and knowledgeable when it came to arrangements and which flowers gave the same look for a more reasonable price. That was a really, really nice quality about her because she never tried to push more flowers on me, she just listened to what I wanted and worked within our budget.

On the day of, the flowers were absolutely one of my FAVORITE details of the day! She did such a wonderful job and even when the tables weren't arranged as planned at our venue, she helped place different centerpieces on each table so that it was an overall balanced look. That was above and beyond what we even expected from her.

Echoing what the other review said about these flowers - our flowers also lasted for a good week following the wedding as well.

She is definitely reasonably priced - a very good value for her top notch service and quality. Very easy to work with and I would absolutely recommend Oakes Fields Floral!

Profile Picture Cheath, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney and her team at Oakes Fields flowers were nothing short of a PLEASURE to work with. I was a bride who did not have an exact idea of what type of flowers I wanted at my August wedding, but I did know that I wanted purple, white, and pops of green. Cydney was prepared with about 20 photos of different bouquets, aisle pieces, and center pieces that met my very basic requests. She helped me decide what would look best and still be within the budget, and all I had to do was say yes or no! Her knowledge of flowers, greenery, and accessories was incredible, and her artistic ability to make unique and stunning arrangements was truly spectacular. She went over my order with me multiple times as our guest count and bridal party numbers changed, and was always diligent and accessible for any questions I had. I will absolutely use Cydney and Oakes Fields for any and all of my future floral needs. She puts her customers first, no questions asked. Thank you for providing such incredible floral arrangements for my wedding, guests are still talking about it!

Profile Picture Aubrey , 8/17/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney & the Oakes Fields team were absolutely amazing during my recent wedding. I will be the first to admit that when it came to flowers and design, I was totally clueless and needed quite a bit of guidance and hand-holding. My vision changed quite a bit from when I first met with Cydney for a consultation to when the final decisions were made. She was so patient and helpful, and walked me through several incarnations of design and helped me through a borderline bridal meltdown. It's not every vendor that would take the time to call a client and really make them feel listened to and understood, and not just about flowers - about every aspect of the wedding planning process, which can get overwhelming. She's one-of-a-kind! She is exceptionally organized and quick to respond to every e-mail, phone call and inquiry. I never had to wonder when I'd hear back from her. I also have to mention that her prices were extremely reasonable. We definitely chose to go flower-heavy at our wedding, and I had expected the damage to be much worse than it was. We had beautiful, elegant and ornate flowers all over our venue and ended up coming in under budget. She is the only vendor I can say that about. For any bride looking for a florist who excels at personalization and customer service, I highly recommend Cydney and Oakes Fields!

Profile Picture User3484026, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our bouquets, boutineers and center pieces looked great and I wouldn't change a thing! Everything was beautiful and Cydney was prompt and professional!

Profile Picture User3138031, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cydney was amazing to work with, She did a great job with my flowers, and she worked with my time crisis. I had a florist back out a week before the wedding and Cydney came through for me, Her prices were great as well considering the short notice, And she was able to get me everything I wanted.

She was my hero. and I'd recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Arleen, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I honestly had no idea until I arrived at my wedding exactly how the flowers would look. They were so incredibly amazing. Colleen took my vague ideas about colors and flowers and made them just perfect for our wedding. They really fit the feel; happy and beautiful without being too formal. They were also able to add an extra table centerpiece for us right at the end with no problems. Definitely a great experience.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen at Oakes Fields was wonderful to work with! I had consultations with other florists and no one seemed to "get" what I was going for until I met with Colleen. She walked me through types of flowers, what would work, price points, and really created a proposal that was within my budget and what I wanted. Throughout the entire planning process, she was quick to respond and so energetic and excited to work with me. I even had a last minute request to add more centerpieces and she was flexible and easily accommodated it. The flowers looked exactly like what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier by how everything turned out - my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and centerpieces. I received so many compliments as well! I highly recommend Oakes Fields for your wedding too!

Profile Picture User2585409, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oakes Fields did a phenomenal job on our wedding flowers! I wasn't a traditional bride in terms of what I wanted my wedding to look and feel like. I wanted a rustic, wood-sy yet contemporary feel to my flowers, aka not your traditional wedding flower order :) Colleen Oakes listened to everything I wanted although it was hard to explain my vision. The day of the wedding, I honestly was blown away by Oakes Fields expertise and creations of our flowers. I couldn't have pictured more perfect flowers than what they delivered to me! Thank you Pakes Fields!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The floral arrangements, bouquets, church vases..... all were absolutely beautiful. Just what we had envisioned. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My daughter Katie was married September 10, 2011 and we contracted with Oakes Fields for all the wedding flowers. We first met with Colleen last October and were immediately impressed with her knowledge, and desire to help us create the wedding of Kate's dreams. She was very helpful in her suggestions about different types of flowers and arrangements, and was so enthusiastic and excited about designing for us.
Everything we ordered was stunning. The bridal flowers were a gorgeous hand tied bouquet of hot pink roses, white orchids, and dahlias, the attendants carried bouquets of roses and dahlias, and the flowers girls had dahlia wands, so cute!
She created three different types of arrangements for the tables at the reception and they were all so beautiful and unique. I especially loved the tall vases with dahlias, roses and curly willow.
I would recommend Colleen to any bride who wants to work with a professional florist who will listen to you and help you plan a beautiful wedding with flowers that complement any venue or theme.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen and Oakes Fields is absolutely wonderful! They were early to set-up at the venue and made sure everything was perfect before they left. Colleen was extremely helpful in making sure we stayed within our budget and as we had our consultation she would let us know when we were getting close to going over. Colleen is a great listener and had great ideas and exactly what I wanted for flowers. I would definitely recommend her to someone else.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/18/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oakes Fields was wonderful! Colleen made everything so easy on me and the flowers were stunning. I have received a ton of compliments on the bouquets. Originally I just told Colleen what color flowers I would like and I specified 2 flowers that I love. It was as if she could read my mind because the bouquets all turned out exactly as I pictured.
She was so professional and quick to respond to my emails. I was planning the wedding in Colorado from Washington DC and it was no problem. She and her helper were on time (even early) to the church to set up and help the men with their boutonnieres. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The team at Oakes Fields created the most amazing flowers for our wedding! Colleen completely understood the look I was going for, and when I saw the finished product on the wedding day, I (along with all of our guests) were blown away. I have recommended Oakes Fields to many of my friends, and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/5/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen may have been my favorite vendor. My flowers were absolutely stunning! She was prompt on returning my first email. We sat up a meeting for the following week. I had five different bold, spring colors with a brown accent and I wanted all the colors to be incorporated and she went above and beyond. Each of the girls' bouquets were a little different but went together perfectly. My bouquet was the most stunning arrangement I have ever seen. It was non-traditional and classic and everything I wanted. I had a flower for my hair and flowers for our cake.
She made our centerpiece and they were so beautiful and such a great value!
I recommend her!

Profile Picture janessa, 5/24/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen was great! I had a couple of last minute changes and she was very accommodating. I briefly worked for a wedding florist and I know her prices are great! Prices were lower than I was expecting and the quality of flowers was still high. I recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Christa, 1/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I saw the flowers for my wedding I was blown away. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted and Oakes Feilds exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Raina, 8/1/09, 2 Reviews