Oak Orchard Reviews

1 User photo

• Emily

Emily Millan · Married on 12/19/2020

Best venue ever

I got sooo many compliments on this venue! Great pricing, great people, super flexible and easy going! First vendor I chose for my wedding and definitely my best choice!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Ginger · Married on 07/22/2017

Oak Orchard is simply beautiful!

When we went to look at venues honestly this was our first stop. We fell in love and never went to look at another place. They provide you with indoor and outdoor areas for wedding and reception, a dance floor, kitchen, and bridal suite.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Our wedding will be in March, but as soon as we visited Oak Orchard, we KNEW this was the place for us! The Davis family (owners) are a joy to work with and are amazingly flexible. Oak Orchard has an outdoor ceremony space that is beautiful and an indoor barn for the reception, which is breath-taking! This venue is totally worth every penny because not only is it affordable and gorgeous, it includes all day the day before for rehearsal/set up & all day the day of until midnight.

The barn has a kitchen, two bathrooms, upstairs and downstairs seating, a bar, a backyard space (optional dance-floor), a space for the groom to freshen up, and an entire third story bedroom for the bride.

They do have table cloths you can use but they do charge a cleaning fee if you decide to use them. Also, they offer an OPTIONAL fee for a bartender if needed, and an optional clean-up fee, unless you plan on staying after and cleaning yourself.

I am so in love with this venue and I am so glad we found it and booked it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2016

This is a new venue that is absolutely beautiful. It is everything you could imagine for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2016

When trying to pick a venue Oak Orchard is a no brainer! This venue is absolutely beautiful and can fulfill the needs of any bride. I was highly satisfied with the way that my wedding day turned out and owe a lot of it to this amazing venue! If you choose Oak Orchard you will not be disappointed I promise!

Sent on 05/23/2016