Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club Reviews

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 5
Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 6

Austin · Married on 11/10/2018

Austin Spoon

We could not be more pleased with OBBT club. From the incredibly professional, timely, helpful, and kind staff (shout out to Marriane!) To the absolutely beautiful venue. For the cost this venue is an absolute deal. Our wedding was beautiful and we wouldn't have changed it for anything.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you so much Austin, for the kind words. It was a true pleasure working with you and Samantha on your special day. Congratulations again and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you both all the happiness you both deserve!

LeKeziah · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience at Oak Brook Bath & Tennis

We had the best experience getting married at Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club. The venue is beautiful. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and perfect the venue was. We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue and both the indoor and outdoor set up options are gorgeous. Marianne and Jordan were so nice and helpful from the time I went to tour the space until the wedding day. They always got back to us quickly with any questions/requests we had. I couldn't recommend this venue enough. We loved it.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you so much, LeKeziah, for the awesome review. It was our pleasure getting to know and work with you and Michael. Wishing you both a very happy holiday season!

Diane Musso · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of the Bride

My daughter's wedding was held at Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club in October 2018. She knew the moment she toured the venue with Marianne that this was the place she wanted to be married.

The venue is truly magical. It is tucked away in a beautiful woodland area (we had a family of deer greet us on every visit we made to the venue). It offers a rustic yet so elegant space with a vaulted wood ceiling, floor-to-ceiling windows, sparkling light fixtures, a stone fireplace, and professional landscaping surrounding the venue (I was so pleased to see all the mums planted in the flower beds prior to our event).

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club offered us and our guests a conveniently located venue with no hassle onsite parking, easy accessibility (no stairs) and privacy (the entire venue inside and outside is reserved for your event only).

Most importantly, the venue was perfect for us because of Marianne and Jordan. These two ladies were friendly, kind, patient and true professionals dedicated to their jobs. We could not have done it without you! Thank you both for making it such a memorable event for all of us.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you very much, Diane, for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure getting to know and work with you and your wonderful family. Congratulations again to Lauren and Michael on their wedding!

Kerry · Married on 09/29/2018

The Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club helped make my wedding everything I wanted it to be and more! Marianne and her team were extremely helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. They were happy to answer any questions, they were very professional and organized, and they were very kind and easy to work with. The venue itself was exactly what I was looking for. The wood ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and the amazing light fixtures created a gorgeous setting for our reception. The patio was a perfect spot for cocktail hour. The grounds provided amazing backgrounds for pictures. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 7
    Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 8

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you, Kerry, for the wonderful review. I really enjoyed getting to know and work with you and your mom. Wishing you and Bobby all the best!

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2018

We booked our September, Thursday, wedding about 6 months before the date - this place is amazing. Staff is super patient and answers all questions, but also trustworthy in a way where you can say "I trust you" and know that it will work out beautifully. Partnership with Tasty Catering makes everything SO easy and they can truly do anything you can think of. Grounds and inside are beautiful, plenty of opportunities for pictures regardless of weather, temperature etc. Everything went super smoothly and we thoroughly enjoyed our night. There is a wonderful outdoor space for cocktail hour and we were so lucky to be able to use it. I can't gush about it enough - we were so happy and so lucky to have found this place.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for the awesome review! Congratulations again to you and Corey!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!

We used Oakbrook bath and tennis club as our wedding venue and could not be happier, it was beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with! We received compliments the entire night about how beautiful everything was and it all started with being able to be in a beautiful space!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah, for sharing your special day with us! Wishing you both all the happiness as you begin your married life together. Congratulations again to you and Robert!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Oak Brook Bath and Tennis was everything I could have imagined and more for my wedding on August 18th! Marianne and Jordan are a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond for us. I found this venue back in May of 2016 on Weddingwire. I emailed the venue and had a response within hours! As soon as I found out that the had D'masti catering as their preferred vendor I knew we had to have our wedding here. We were able to set up a time to view the venue within days of contacting them and signed our contract the day of our visit. This venue was everything I ever wanted and dreamed of!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/26/2018

The Oak Brook Bath and Tennis Club is a great venue, and Marianne was so easy to work with throughout the entire process! The floors are recently renovated, and the lighting is new too. I highly recommend for a beautiful venue in a beautiful location!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review, Brianna. Wishing you and Ethan all the best! Marianne
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

Marianne has been nothing but a great pleasure to work with! She is extremely professional, caring, and shares outstanding ideas. I am exceptionally pleased with our wedding and venue choice.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the kind words. It was great working with you, Patrick and your family. Wishing you all the happiness you both deserve!

Bonnie · Married on 12/22/2017

The venue was beautiful and Marianne worked with us to make everything exactly how we wanted it. She went above and beyond to make our day special and stress-free. The king's table down the center of the room made everything feel a little more intimate than if we were to be up on display for all the guests. I would highly recommend this venue if you want a gorgeous place to dance the night away.

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Oak Brook Swim and Tennis, specifically Marianne, made our wedding a breeze. I would recommend this venue and the team to anyone looking for a mid-size wedding venue without hesitation. Marianne was so incredibly helpful and easy to work with. I never worried once about our venue, set up, vendor arrivals and set ups, etc.

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Oakbrook Bath and Tennis was the perfect venue for our wedding. Marianne and Jordan, were very responsive and accommodating.

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue was great. They notified me when they were doing renovations and even sent pictures when it was complete. They let us come and drop things off a day before the wedding and were extremely flexible. They knew their venue and what is close by as well as where the most common pictures are taken (even if it was raining). They were great!

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2017

Everything about this venue was perfect. From the setting, to the flexibility of the space, to Marianne; who was always available and willing to help. I can't say enough good things about the venue and the people there. The outdoor patio and the string lights that we had brought in made for the most elegant dance floor. We consider choosing this venue, easily the best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process. If you are looking for both an great indoor and outdoor space. Be sure to check it out.

Mayra · Married on 09/08/2017

I will definitely recommend this place! All my guests love the venue! I will consider having another event in the venue. Marianne was helpful and answered my questions!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you Mayra. It was great working with you! Wishing you and Roberto all the happiness you both deserve as you begin your married life together!

Ben · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was nothing short of perfect! Marianne was a huge help with coordinating and set up and the venue was absolutely fantastic in every way! We wouldn't change a thing at all!

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2017

We had a great time working with all the employees of OBBT. You were very helpful and friendly. We were not concerned with any wedding plans that had to do with OBBT. Thank you!

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 9
    Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 10
    Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 11
    Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club 12

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

We love working with Oak Brook Bath And Tennis Club they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs. Looking forward in working in many events to come!

Thanks,
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    extremesoundsent.com

Sent on 07/17/2017

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was great working with Extreme Sounds as well.

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

October wedding

We loved everything about the venue. We had so many compliments on how amazing it looked from the location, grounds, to the decorations inside.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha, for letting the Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club be a part of your special day! Wishing you and Robert all the happiness as you begin your married life together!

Paul · Married on 11/14/2015

Oakbrook Bath and Tennis Club is definitely a hidden gem for a wedding! We were so lucky to have found this space. We had both our ceremony and reception here and for our guest list of 110 people there was plenty of space for a completely indoor event. The grounds were beautiful even in mid November. We could not have picked a better place for our wedding. Working with Tammy was wonderful. She offered wonderful advice for set up as well as vendors. Because of Tammy's advice we found an amazing caterer and a great DJ.

Great price! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful outdoor space, lots of windows... definitely not your typical banquet hall. High recommend!

Tara · Married on 05/24/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Oak Brook Bath & Tennis. Tammy, their coordinator, was very responsive via email and went above and beyond. When one of their preferred caterers did not meet our standards in the months before our wedding, she quickly got our contract cancelled and found us a new caterer who was a joy. She quickly deflated the situation and removed any stress.

I LOVE this venue. We had our wedding reception at the clubhouse in June, and it was perfect! Everything was so beautiful, there are plenty of amazing areas to take beautiful photos, and it allows guests to roam around and go outside for some fresh air. I also loved having 3 separate areas... the big dance floor for the dancers, the large middle area for those wanted to sit and socialize but still be near the music, and the back area for quiter folks to mingle (we also had a sweets table in the back, along w/ a photo drop screen). There is also a huge stone fireplace, which offers a great backdrop for pictures. We also loved the fact that the clubhouse has so many windows, and looks out to a grassy area with a picture perfect fountain. Tammy was amazing to work with, and was very helpful. I would highly recommend having a wedding at this venue... it is beautiful.

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2009

Sarah helped us through every aspect of our wedding ceremony and reception at the Oak Brook Bath and Tennis Club. I emailed her about once a week, and more towards the wedding date, and she always answered my questions promptly and politely. She was very well organized and was not only the catering consultant as her title says, but was also our entire wedding coordinator, which people usually pay $500-1000 for on the day of their wedding. Sarah even helped put our homemade centerpieces together. She really made our wedding a great day! The food at OBBT was great, and the prices were very reasonable for the Chicago area. Our guests loved the cake from their partner vendor, and they thought the setting was beautiful with the pond in the background of the ceremony. The reception hall is very unique because it has vaulted timber ceilings, which is something you don't find in many wedding venues. I would highly recommend the OBBT for your wedding.

Deanna · Married on 10/05/2018

This venue was AMAZING! I got so many compliments at my wedding about how pretty it was! The staff was extremely easy to work with and was really flexible with my schedule, especially because I live out of town. I will highly recommend to whoever asks!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you, Deanna, for your awesome review. Your wedding was so much fun and so beautiful!