NY Orchestras Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Md Married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend!

NY Orchestras Entertainment was a fantastic band! They were incredibly flexible while working with us through the pandemic. Bill was always available to discuss details of our day. Most importantly, the music was incredible with multiple guests commenting that it was the best band they’ve seen perform at a wedding! I would recommend this group to anyone looking for a band for their wedding.

NY Orchestras Entertainment's reply:

It was totally our pleasure! We had so much fun performing at your wedding for you, your family and guests!
  • brittany
    Brittany Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!

This is our families second time hiring NY Orchestras. They played for my sisters wedding in 2011 and were excellent then... This year they played for my wedding and i was blown away by the talent! They exceeded my expectations and our guests can’t stop talking about how much fun the band was!! I HIGHLY recommend NY orchestras!

NY Orchestras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was completely our pleasure to perform for your wedding!!! Best regards to the family!!!
  • F
    Felix C. Married on 09/28/2019

Simply the BEST!

I’ve had the pleasure of hiring NY Orchestra at 3 events. The manager, Bill, is superb. From a surprise proposal at the Cartier Mansion to formal engagement at Rooftop
    Hotel to a wedding at the Palace with several different bands - Bill led the way of coordinating all of the entertainment flawlessly. All of the band members of the quartets, official band, and the VIBE are true professionals and class acts! Obviously, lead vocalists Emily and Maverick are my favorites with award winning vocals. Our guests still speak about the pure love that the band sang with and beautiful music they created. My partner and I are forever grateful to Bill and his team for the integral part they played during are most memorable times. I highly recommend each band without reservation.
  • Ian
    Ian O. Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing Band!

Bill and CPO’s performance, talent, cadence of the night, and everything else was beyond our expectations and we still have family and friends raving about the band weeks after our big day! Can’t recommend them enough!
    Valerie W. Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding Band

My husband and I live in Syracuse, NY and just could not find the type of band we wanted for our wedding locally. I scoured the internet and social media only to stumble upon the Vibe and NY Orchestras Entertainment. From the very start, Bill was patient and listened to what type of entertainment we wanted to provide for our guests. His band far exceeded our expectations. People are still talking about our wedding and everyone mentions how awesome the band was! We actually extended the reception twice because everyone was having such a great time on the dance floor! Thanks for providing an engaging, musical performance and pure entertainment for our favorite people. It was a night that we’ll never forget!
    Julie Married on 06/01/2019

Best part of the night!

Bill and the Central Park Orchestra went above and beyond to give our guests the time of their lives. Bill was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I got about the band. "Where did you find the band?!" was almost as common as "Congratulations!". The continuous play throughout the night was a much appreciated nice touch and their talent and range of music was enough to get even the most stubborn non-dancers on the floor. When I spoke to Bill the first time he told me they prefer to not go in with a predetermined set-list, but read the crowd and see what the people like and give it to them and that's exactly what they did. My husband and I are music lovers, but we gave the band only one request, left the rest to them and we're thrilled we did. Cannot recommend them enough!
    Jeff H. Married on 03/30/2019

Great band!

Bill and the Central Park Orchestra were fantastic! Bill met with us multiple times to go over our musical tastes and preferences, to make sure the music felt right for us and our guests. They did a great job of staggering their breaks throughout the reception so there was always music playing, and worked very well with our venue and photographer to make sure we stayed on schedule and never missed a beat. Towards the end of the night, they kept the dance floor moving and even took a few requests. After the wedding we got many compliments from our guests about the band!
  • Marjorie
    Marjorie Married on 09/22/2018

Unbeatable! Book them now!

The incredible thing about Central Park Orchestra is their ability to feel the crowd. They kept the dance floor PACKED for our entire wedding (there was even a dance party before dinner because no one wanted to leave the dance floor!). They sound amazing, they are so fun, and everyone came up and complimented us on choosing them to make the party for our wedding. They travelled to Maryland for our wedding and were professional the whole way through. Bill was great with helping us out with the reception schedule/flow and played all of the songs we requested. We did a few phone calls to iron out all the details and everything went off without a hitch. I have been to two other weddings they played at and everyone comments on how awesome they are. When we got engaged I knew they had to play at our wedding. Do not hesitate to book them they are worth every penny!!
    K Married on 09/09/2017
    The Central Park Orchestra is absolutely the best ! I first heard them play at my son ' s wedding in New Jersey and immediately knew that part of the wedding s success was because of this band ... I booked them for my daughters wedding in Massachusetts without hesitation. This group of musicians make a party, they are professional, very talented, and fun ! They rotate in and out for breaks( not that I noticed once that anyone was gone) so there is always music, great music , no down time, guests dancing all night. People are still talking about how unbelievably good they were! BIll, the band leader, is easy to plan with, answers emails and calls promptly . I could not recommend them more highly , what a blast we had dancing all night !
    Thomas Married on 07/22/2017
    Bill and Freddie were GREAT to deal with. The music was fantastic. they learned a couple of difficult songs we asked them to learn and were great. They could not have been better.
    John Married on 05/12/2017
    The Wedding Rockin' Legendary House Band - Central Park Orchestra!
    Central Park Orchestra was absolutely incredible. Look no further. They were simply amazing!
    From our first meeting, Bill (Band Leader) wants to know you, and play for you! Their professionalism, talent, and song variety list was over the top. They far exceeded all our expectations and made the wedding the best night ever!
    Central Park Orchestra has a wide range of musicians and a very talented horn section. Special thank you to the vocals of Maverick and Emilie, Peter on the keys, Lou rockin' the guitar, and my man Clark Gayton on trombone!
    Jessie and I were over the moon on your performance. Our guests were dancing the entire night, and won't stop talking about how great you guys were.
    During the reception, I looked at my wife and said, "This is what heaven must be like, surrounded by the love of your family and friends, smiling, dancing, and having the best night of our lives."
    Thank you Bill, from the bottom of our hearts...you rock brother! Absolutely incredible! Thank you!
    - John & Jess 05/12/2017

• W
    Wanchun Married on 05/07/2017
    This band is awesome! I was attracted by their voice when we attended a bridal show. My husband and I decided to choose them as our wedding band. Almost our guests are from China, honestly I was a little bit worried at the beginning. But it turns out that is really unnecessary. We worked with Bill. He is very nice and easy to work with. He provided us many good ideas and suggestions. And this band is very professional and considerable. They gave us a surprised Chinese song which we never imaged. Really appreciate they gave us that unforgettable night. Highly recommend.
    Robert Married on 05/06/2017
    I honestly don't think I could praise Bill and the rest of the band enough as there wasn't anything I would change at all. From the moment we spoke to Bill, every single detail, from song choice and set construction to flow of when speeches would occur was planned out perfectly leaving us with nothing to do other than dance the entire night. The professionalism, willingness to learn new songs, and whole demeanor from Bill and his team was on another level of service. If you want a band who can throw down and will make your wedding night memorable, look no further.
    Beth Married on 10/15/2016
    Your wedding success depends on the quality of the band. This band will make your wedding. We hired them for our daughter's wedding 8 years ago and our guests never sat down. We hired them again for our sons wedding last weekend, 10/15/16 and we had the same fabulous result!! I cannot recommend this band highly enough!
    Stacey Married on 09/30/2016
    Central Park Orchestra and the quartet were off the charts at our wedding. It was non-stop music and everyone was on the dance floor. Not to mention they learned new songs for us AND were open to doing a custom mash-up for the father-daughter dance.

I cannot recommend them enough. Bill makes the process super easy and thinks of everything for you- hugely helpful when you're planning your own wedding.
    Stefanie Married on 09/24/2016
    They were just great! Working with Bill was a dream. He was responsive, learned the songs that we asked and even learned a song so my husband could sing with the band one night. They also were open to having my Uncle preform two songs that were very special to us. People LOVED the band and I got compliments on them long after the wedding. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edwina Married on 08/27/2016
    “Awesome, Awesome, Awesome and more AWESOME! service is great Bill is amazing gives you exactly what you want. Orchestra where the big talk at my wedding!!!! excellent service couldn't ask for anything more.”
    Molly Married on 07/16/2016
    We had a great time working with Bill Messinetti and his crew at NY Orchestras! We first met Bill at a bridal event at our wedding venue. Bill immediately gave off a professional vibe, which set him apart from all of the other DJs/bands that were there. Over several meetings, we decided to hire NY Orchestras' 7th Avenue string quartet and DJ Gaige. Both were phenomenal! The quartet played during our ceremony, cocktail hour and while guests were eating at the reception. We were able to select our music (Beatles, Top 40s, classics) from a long list of songs. We had trouble choosing from the selection! During the reception, DJ Gaige took over and got everyone on their feet. He was classy in his introductions and helped everyone have a fantastic night. He did an excellent job at reading the crowd and made sure not to play any music that we did not want, including some requests from our guests! Everyone was so impressed with the music throughout the entire evening. Thank you, Bill, for making our wedding day so wonderful!
    Michele Married on 07/03/2016
    Central Park Orchestra was an amazing asset to our wedding day! We had seen them at my cousin's wedding 8 years ago and had to have them as well! They were wonderful to work with from beginning to end and were so helpful in choosing the right songs for the ceremony and reception. They even learned about 4 new songs just for our wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better band! Thank you, Bill for answering all of my questions so quickly and for making our special day so wonderful!
    Susanne Married on 06/04/2016
    This band is TERRIFIC! They can play anything you'd like, from Madonna to Bon Jovi to Tim McGraw to Josh Groban! It was definitely the perfect band, and they were professional and super easy to work with.
  • User2877876 2+ years ago
    Amazing band. Everyone at the wedding said the event was even more fun as a result of the band.
    Adam Married on 11/07/2015
    Bill is a stand up guy and is easy to work with. He took notes and really went above and beyond to learn what we wanted for our wedding day/reception. And it paid off. The dance floor was packed the whole night. People kept raving about how good the music was and that they never stopped playing all night. They learned a few new covers for us and executed them with precision. The music at your wedding is the most important part in my opinion because that is what sets the tone and shapes the whole night. Central Park took our wedding to the next level and we couldn't be happier and more appreciative about that. Even the bartenders and catering staff were dancing! What a night!
    Vera Married on 10/12/2014
    NY Orchestras Entertainment provided the beautiful strings for the wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. And the band played at the reception. All of it was awesome and amazing. You can be sure that your event will be successful with them entertaining your guests. One of our guests said that it was like listening to the original performers. The NY Orchestras are fondly known as 'The Family Band' because this is the third wedding they have played at for us - me, my niece, and my nephew.
    Anthony Married on 10/04/2014
    The bad was excellent and everyone loved them. Bill is such a nice guy and worked very well with us. The string quartet was an excellent t touch as well. Great band and highly recommend.
    Krista Married on 06/20/2014
    Simply the BEST! I have tears in my eyes writing this review- that is how amazing they are. First let me start by saying Bill is INCREDIBLE, what a pleasure to deal with, even my venue noticed this after my big day. We hired Central Park Orchestras for our wedding and also one of Bill's DJ's for our after party. Every single thing this band did was perfect. Emily sung for me as I walked down the aisle and I can't even tell you how many guests said they got goosebumps and or started to cry. Between Emily's beautiful voice and the wonderful guitar and keyboard player, my ceremony was the most surreal and beautiful it could have been. They rocked it out at cocktail hour and then they KILLED it during the reception. I had a packed dance floor for the entire four hours- it was crazy! My fiancé and I still can not get over how much they sound like the artist they were singing, they all are just so talented- the best of the best. Music is such a HUGE factor at a wedding, and they gave me my dream wedding!