Nuvo Images Reviews

Nuvo Images 5
Nuvo Images 6
Nuvo Images 7

Christina · Married on 02/17/2014

Y'all are awesome! Very professional and very creative! We loved our engament pictures and cannot wait for y'all to do our wedding in August! We would highly recommend you!!

Aly · Married on 10/27/2013

Incredible work. Incredible people. Never in the way of anything yet somehow captured every moment perfectly. Photos were absolutely flawless as always and some of the best I have ever seen. Hands down the best photographer in the state.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2013

What a wonderful couple to work with! Super friendly and very sweet! The professionalism was great, they made us feel like we were family and knew how to make us laugh. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Jenna · Married on 09/07/2013

Rachel and Ted are amazing. They made our engagement session so much fun and relaxed. Our pictures were absolutely stunning and we have received so many compliments on them. We cannot wait to see how our wedding day turns out.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Glene · Married on 05/25/2013

We were lucky enough to meet the Linczaks when we were in another couple's bridal party. That day we knew that when we got married, we'd want nobody else to take our wedding pictures. We cannot express how happy we are with our experience - from the initial consultation, all the way until we got our lovely prints. If you are looking for an amazing wedding photography experience, there are no better two people than Ted and Rachel, who somehow manage to make you feel like a million bucks during shooting. Keep in mind that good photography is an investment. The one thing that remains after you get married are photographs, and being able to see our wedding day in the most beautiful pictures reminds us that we made the best decision. Do yourself a favor by making some good friends and being able to be captured by some of the kindest and most talented photographers in the world. We love you, Ted and Rachel!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Jackie · Married on 05/11/2013

Ted and Rachel are a great team and were amazing to work with. Their portfolio is out of this world and the photos that they took for us for our engagement and wedding left us speechless. We've gotten so many compliments about our photos and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience with the Linczaks! Photography was VERY important to my husband and I and there was no doubt in our minds after seeing Ted and Rachael's work that they would be the best photographers to capture our big day. We can't thank them enough for the quality of our images and all their hard work.

Jackie and Nick Kaminsky

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/27/2013

Ted and Rachel are AMAZING! From the moment we met them, they were in our top 3 as we narrowed down a photographer for our wedding. We won an engagement session with them and it sealed the deal! We had so much fun working with them the day of our engagement session that we knew our wedding would be phenomenal! They were great at making sure our needs and expectations were met from the business side, and their natural talent is excellent! We really appreciate that they knew how to direct us so that we didn't have double chins or awkward positions. Our pictures turned out like they were straight from a magazine! Between our engagement, wedding, and after wedding session, we have some of the best pictures we could have asked for! We hands down recommend them for your special day! The cinematographer that we hired (NOT Nuvo Images) lost all our video footage that they took, but it wasn't a total loss because of the amazing pictures that Nuvo Image captured! Can't wait to use them again as our little family grows!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Emily · Married on 10/20/2012

We can't recommend Ted and Rachel enough! We were lucky enough to have them photograph our wedding day and they came back about 10 months later to do my maternity photos. They're a great couple that understand what it means to capture your special moments in a truly special and unique way. Their vision and ability to transform any location into the most perfect background for a photo is unsurpassed. You will not go wrong having these two part of your special day!

Terry and Emily Bartlett

Sent on 04/09/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/15/2012

Rachel and Ted are amazing people and photographers! My husband and I were fortunate enough to find Ted and Rachel and after our first meeting, we knew we needed to have them for our wedding. They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which was especially important for me as I get very uncomfortable with formal pictures. The photos speak to the quality of work that Rachel and Ted do, the photos look natural and capture the excitement, fun, and importance of our wedding day. We received so many compliments of the photo slideshow that Ted and Rachel set up during the reception for our guests to see, everyone loved it, especailly my husband and me! Our engagement pictures are also some of my absoulute favorite mementos, Rachel also does private bourdoir sessions and makes you feel beautiful, they are tasteful and make the perfect gift for your groom. Ted and Rachel will get you the photos you want, they will also find beautiful locations for you if you are indecisive about what you might want. Your photos will be unique and truly works of art as well as priceless keepsakes.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Katie · Married on 08/03/2012

Ted and Rachel Linczak photographed our wedding this past August.

My sister and I made an appointment with them (as well as three other local photographers) to get a "feel" for their work as well as their personalities. Needless to say, I cancelled my other appointments and actually paid-in-full before I left their home-studio.

My husband and I developed a relationship with Ted and Rachel Linczak during our engagement shoot which made our wedding day photos a blast.

All 200+ of my guests were amazed at the quality of their photography and were so thankful they were able to see all the photos from earlier at the reception that very same night!

We recently received our wedding album and everyone who has seen it says something like, "These pictures have literally taken my breath away" and "I have never seen wedding pictures turn out so beautifully."

While we do take those comments as compliments, we truly believe Ted and Rachel's special touch is what made our $25,000 wedding look like a $1,000,000 wedding!

You couldn't ask for better photographers! I promise!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2012

Ted and Rachel photographed our wedding and they were fantastic!! The engagement session helped us to get to know them (and them us), and really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They were so easy to work with, and really helped capture the special moments of our day. Ted and Rachel - thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

brownell · Married on 06/16/2012

Rachel and Ted are the absolute best! My photographers for life

Sent on 12/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot speak highly enough of Ted and Rachel Linczak! We hired them for our Engagement Shoot, Wedding Day Photography, my Boudoir Session and will be doing an After-Wedding Shoot this May. Not only did our images turn out fantastic, Rachel and Ted made each event as special as possible! They were extremely kind, excessively complimentary and after all is said and done, I consider them friends. On top of all that, the photos they delivered truly captured the essence of our personalities and the most special moments of our big day. The gift they gave us is so much more than I could have ever paid for!

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • F

Felecia · Married on 11/12/2011

Rachel and Ted are phenomenal photographers who have a true passion for what they do. We were a bit camera-shy at first, but they were understanding and gave us the direction we needed to look our best. They really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera! Rachel and Ted not only produce gorgeous images, but they also provide a one-of-a-kind experience all brides, grooms, and wedding parties DESERVE on such a big day. Almost 2 years after our wedding, members of our wedding party still tell us they cannot remember a time they had so much fun during the photo shoot after the ceremony! Words cannot describe how truly blessed we are to have met Rachel and Ted. We will forever cherish the memories Rachel and Ted were able to capture from our wedding day and cannot wait for them to photograph the next stages of our lives!

Sent on 03/17/2013

jen · Married on 07/30/2011

A picture is worth a thousand words, and on the "biggest day" of your life you surely want Ted & Rachel Linczak at your side capturing every moment and detail visually telling "your story". Unmatched talent + limitless creativity + class act = Nuvo Images! I would not have changed one thing for our engagement session, wedding day, "Trash the Dress" or my most recent session of business head-shots. Everyone who comes across any of our pictures raves that they are the best photos they have ever scene. We definitely got our money's worth and more, as I feel that if your expectations are beyond met then price is irrelevant especially on your "wedding day" when 25 years from now all we have are our photos. They are a match for anyone that does not want to leave any stone unturned and who wants to be able to browse their wedding photos at any time and feel like they are "back in the moment" because the pictures are so expressive!

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2010

Ted and Rachel took our wedding and after session photos on an October day in Pittsburgh, PA. I can't even put in to words what a fantastic job they do. They are easy to work with and will certainly put you at ease even if you are camera shy. We get so many compliments on our wedding photos and album. People say, "You look so in love. You look so happy." We were/are but Ted and Rachel had us laughing and smiling all day as well!

Their work is classic and timeless but still current and fresh, regardless of the setting you choose to shoot at. You can hire another photographer and get nice pictures or you can hire the Linczaks and have works of art. Their portfolio speaks for itself. Book early and don't look back. If you can't travel to meet them, book them anyway! :)

I chose not to answer the question about total cost of service because, really, value is more important. When looking at photographers, you have to take in to account not only the cost, but what you get for your money. And you get a lot from Ted and Rachael, in both quantity and, most importantly, quality. You really need to cost compare (price and what you get for the price including time, number of locations, and portraits/albums) and you will see that they are a steal for the money. When we finished our sessions, my husband asked, "How much did that cost us?" When he saw the pictures, he said, "I'd pay double that amount!" And he insisted that they shoot his children's senior portraits as well, which turned out beautifully.

I do not hesitate at all in recommending Ted and Rachael for your wedding photographers!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Scott · Married on 07/31/2010

Ted and Rachel Linczak made our special day so much more special, all due to the beautiful images they were able to capture. We knew going in to our wedding when we were planning out budget that photography was going to be the highest cost, and we were more than OK with that. After all, it is the one thing you can take with you and look back on. The Linczak's were very professional, were very aware of the images to capture that are important during your wedding, and are overall very fun to be around. Looking back, it was the best decision we made when we decided to go with them. We still have our wedding images displayed on our walls and still get compliments on them. They are open to hearing suggestions, if there is any image you were wanting to capture. If you decide to go with this amazing duo, you will be 100% satisfied.

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2010

Rachel and Ted Linczak are fabulous photographers. They are enthusiastic, kind, creative with their posing, and fun to be with. It is clear that they love what they do. Their documentation of our wedding was incredible - they were able to catch all our emotional moments. I have already recommended them to all my friends and family.

• BeachToBe

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2009

My now-husband and I met Ted and Rachel while we were working at a bridal fair before we were engaged. We immediately fell in LOVE with them and their work. They were the first vendor we met with once we were engaged, and knew we absolutely had to have them photograph our wedding. And apparently we weren't the only ones... They only had 2 openings left in 2009! We decided to get married on Halloween JUST so we could have them photograph our wedding. They came first even before choosing a reception hall :-)

We could not be happier with our decision. From the engagement session to my boudoir session to the wedding day... They were amazing. They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and really know exactly what to say and do to get the most amazing shots. I continue to recommended them to everyone I know who is getting married, an have had at least 5 friends book with them and also have awesome experiences. The investment in Ted and Rachel is one of the BEST that you can make to capture one of the most important days in your lives!

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2009

When my husband and I got married we knew the most important thing we had to do was find a great photographer. After all, when the day is over (and it does go by fast!) the only thing you really have left to look back on are your pictures. Ted and Rachel did an amazing job! People are still talking about our pictures almost 4 years later! My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera and we were a little nervous about having our picture taken, but you wouldn't even know it looking at our pictures-they made us look like pros! They were also very easy to work with and are really personable. We can't say enough good things about Ted and Rachel!

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2008

Ted and Rachel are an absolutely incredible couple. They're talented, timeless, have a keen eye for quality, and do absolutely everything in their power to see that your day is as memorable as possible. Having gotten married in 2008 and recently moved into our first home this past January, we inevitably moved our wedding album. My husband and I sat down together and were able to completely relive our wedding day because of them. It's been a joy to watch their talents and brand grow over the last five years and know their dedication to the client has yet to waiver.

Julina · Married on 07/26/2008

Marrying the man of my dreams was the first best decision for my wedding day… and then having Rachel and Ted document our entire day was the second best decision ever! Not only were they incredible the day of, the produced images that are timeless! They even inspired me to want learn I also hired Rachel for to shoot boudoir images as a gift to my husband for our wedding days, and he still claims (almost 6 years later) that it was the best gift I have ever given him… and I've given him some pretty amazing gifts!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2007

We were thrilled with our wedding images and albums. Ted and Rachel were great to work with, both in the planning stages, the big day, and after. There were so many great pictures to choose from! Ted and Rachel did a custom package and beautiful album. They were very patient in working with an often times indecisive client. The final product is stunning, and I love sharing it with friends and family.
    We were happy to hire Ted and Rachel five years after our wedding to shoot our growing family of two boys, and even the family dog. They were once again patient with the demands of two toddlers, and we again ended up with a beautiful product.

Jenn · Married on 10/15/2005

I always enjoy working with nuvo images. They do beautiful work and have a creative spirit that I love! I highly recommend them for any photography services you need done!!

Amanda · Married on 03/28/2015

Choosing Rachel and Ted (Nuvo Images) as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. They are an incredible team and were able to capture so many beautiful moments from our wedding (and my bridal session!). They made sure to guide us through the process to make sure we looked our best. I swear our photos could be in a wedding magazine. If you are looking for a fun, artistic team to work with that will capture AMAZING photos, look no further! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 04/12/2016