Nuva Photography Reviews

19 Reviews for Nuva Photography

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer s!!

They did an amazing job from start to finish. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nattasha

Nattasha Silva · Married on 03/28/2019

Amazing experience

Super recommended, they are very professional and friendly! Your work is excellent

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Value, Amazing Quality, Kind Service

Choosing Nuva Photography to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Fer and Hily did absolutely everything they could think of to make remembering our day special. Their all inclusive packages were extremely reasonable, especially because they dedicated the entire day to our wedding at no additional cost. Their team was very prepared since they surveyed our ceremony and reception locations ahead of time for the perfect scenes for photos. They made us feel very comfortable, gave great direction, and had beautiful ideas. We were stunned by how perfect our photos turned out and the quality of the signature Italian album is impeccable. We are so incredibly thankful to Nuva for capturing our day and recommend Fer and Hily to anyone looking for a Florida wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Maria Laura Noschese · Married on 03/01/2019

If you want the best, you have to choose the best ones!

Best profesional photographers ever! Like I said, if you want the best, you have to choose the best wedding photographers in town! ❤️ Amaizing work, best quality!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Victoria · Married on 01/08/2019

Awesome Experience!

Once you meet Hilary and Fernando, the decision to choose them is easy. They are so much fun and keep your ideas in mind while bringing their own amazing creativity to the table. Everyone who saw our pictures loved them and said they have never seen wedding pictures so full of life. They are very easy to work with and to communicate with. Choosing Hilary and Fer was one of the best decisions for the wedding I made and one of the funnest!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Nayi Dulce · Married on 12/20/2018

Love Them so much

We are very pleased with Nuva Photography. Their customer service was GREAT they were very accommodating with the budget and were very helpful with choosing the best package within our price range. Outside of that they were great with the entire process. We got the engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and wedding videos along with a beautiful custom photo album. They made the process so easy and stress free. They were so professional and provided us with amazing timeless pictures and videos that captured the most memorable moments of our wedding.
    We loved them and we looking forward to work with them again on the future 💖

Sent on 06/01/2019

Daniela · Married on 10/12/2018

Best decision EVER!

Fernando and Hilary are the best photographer we could ever ask for! We knew for day one we wanted them to be part of our special day. They are very professional, talented and responsable. Everybody in our wedding loved them because they made us feel so comfortable around the cameras. Our pictures are beautiful and our video is incredible. I highly recommend hiring them for you special day. Thank you Fernando and Hilary from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding in such an amazing way. Also, I would like thank Hilary for your advice and guidance through my wedding day, I still remember the words you said before the ceremony. You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Guillermo · Married on 06/16/2018

Fer and Hily will make you feel extremely comfortable and only add more positive energy to an already momentous occasion. They are great hosts alongside amazing photographers. The finished products of our wedding were out of this world. They looked like shots for an editorial in a magazine. All our friends that had already gotten married were totally pissed that they didn't know about Nuva Photography in advance. My advice to anyone who is planning on hiring them - DO IT.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Alexandra · Married on 05/12/2018

Fer and Hily were our photographers and we are THRILLED with their work! They were a pleasure to work with. They are very organized and talked us through the photo plan a couple weeks before our wedding day. Then, on the day of, they executed an artistic vision and it shows in the finished products! The photos and album are absolutely stunning. We are so glad we chose Nuva Photography!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Mairy · Married on 05/12/2018

Once we met Fer and Hilly we felt like family, every opinion or idea showed us that they are experts in what they do and that we are not mistaken in trusting them with the photos of our Big Day! I did not pose or consider myself photogenic but from the commitment session they helped me to feel relaxed and confident, so much so that my husband, seeing this, loved them as much as I did. The session was done with our dog and they were very friendly, so everything flowed with wonders and we had a spectacular afternoon. Then came our dream day and particularly for me, they were very helpful because besides taking some incredible photos they supported me in everything during the preparation before the wedding! They worked hard, stood out and did more than we expected of them. Thank you for giving us the most beautiful and incredible photos we could have had. Oh, I can not stop mentioning his spectacular Italian album! It is absolutely perfect .. Mario and I are very happy and grateful with their work.

Mariana · Married on 04/14/2018

They are the best photographers, I love the work Nuva photography do. 100% recommend!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Dacelys · Married on 04/14/2018

Fernando and Hilary were amazing! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day shoot, the pictures were very creative and detailed. Everyone always has something positive to say when they see these pics. Thanks guys and your team for making our big day a day we will always remember through those pictures. We couldn’t be happier.

• F

Freddy · Married on 01/31/2018

The biggest difficulty in writing a review for Nuva photography is to figure out which amazing point to start with. First of all -- and seemingly most relevant, I guess -- our wedding pictures are amazing. There are absolutely beautiful ones and really funny ones and artsy ones and ones that I know will be up on the mantlepiece for decades. There are ones where I think "wow, is that really me?" and ones where I go, "haha, yup, that's me." Our wedding was such an emotional day, and I think Nuva really captured that. I can see our happiness -- and that of our friends and family -- reflected in the images that they took.

But the fact that Nuva takes amazing pictures is probably pretty obvious and easy to see from their portfolio. I think one of the things that they does really well that may be less obvious is that they are absolutely wonderful support to have around during the day-of. In quiet moments they were almost invisible; in stressful moments, they radiated calm; when we corralled everyone for a group picture, they were a drill sergeant. I'm incredibly grateful to them for the part they played in making our wedding such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Mauricio · Married on 09/22/2017

Fantastic!

Fer and Hily are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Fernando and Hilary! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Y

Yarivette · Married on 01/21/2017

I don't event know where to begin. I booked Nuva without seeing another photographer and it was the #1 best decision I made planning my wedding. Just when I thought they could not surpass our expectations and hopes and dreams for a wedding photographer any further they continued to surprise and delight with their professionalism, creativity, thoughtfulness, and knowledge. I talked to Fer and Hily more than any other wedding vendor throughout the process and they really knows how to make you feel comfortable about the process and the day. After an engagement shoot with Nuva the wedding was a breeze- they really makes you feel so at home and it truly makes a difference in your photos. I have to say Nuva Photography actually makes taking photos fun! I'd consider myself not photogenic until I started working with them. They really works their magic and can give just the right direction to make all the difference. I highly recommend hiring Nuva for any Wedding and can guarantee they will impress. You must take a look at their site- they work speaks for itself!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Claudia · Married on 05/07/2016

Hilary and Fernando were amazing photographers! Everything was just perfect, I really do recommend them. The went above and beyond to make sure our photographs came out just right for our special day. I will definitely be contacting them for future events :)

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • Z

Zuleika · Married on 04/17/2016

Great people. Great energy! Love them, will definitely hire them back. TheY are so sweet and attentive.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lance · Married on 11/27/2015

Wow! That's our one word response to the beautiful video Torres Rivero Photography made for Sarah and I's wedding. They did a beautiful job capturing all the important moments and piecing together a very cohesive video that really allows us to relive the moment over and over.

Check it out! http://torresrivero.com/video/wedding-in-the-paradise/

Thank you guys for making the trip and giving us such a great deal! We are truly blessed and thankful for your work!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • anita8704

Ana · Married on 05/29/2010

Best wedding video and photographs!!! They captured the essence of the bride and groom and the complete magic of the day. Extremely creative and thoughtful. Highly recommend Nuva Photography!!!!