Nusser Photography Reviews

Nusser Photography 2
Nusser Photography 3

Emily · Married on 08/17/2019

Summer Wedding

Erika was recommended to us from a couple of our friends who had her photograph their wedding and she did not disappoint! She was always willing to meet, text, or chat on the phone and answer any questions we had. She made us feel super comfortable and the photographs came out beautifully. I cannot say enough good things about her! I 11/10 recommend her to anyone local who need a photographer.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Nusser Photography 4
    Nusser Photography 5
    Nusser Photography 6

Sandi · Married on 10/26/2018

October 2018 Wedding

So happy we chose Nusser Photography. Erika did such an amazing job!! She was on time, well organized, and captured every moment of our Wedding Day. We left town for a week for our honeymoon and when we returned our photos were already completed. The photos are all so BEAUTIFUL. We are beyond grateful.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sienna · Married on 08/18/2018

August 2018 Wedding

Erica was AMAZING! She was very sweet and professional and had tons of patience with me and my bridal party! Me and my husband are obsessed with our wedding pictures! They came out beautiful and we got them back within the time frame that she said we would have them! I would recommend her to anyone and I would love working wither again! Can’t forget that her pricing was great compared to any other photographer i looked at!

Sent on 11/13/2018

amy · Married on 05/20/2018

SO happy we booked with Nusser photography! Amazing pictures and we got them back within a month of our wedding date. Highly recommend for your big day!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kate · Married on 05/06/2018

We chose Erika as the photographer for our wedding and just received our photos back and are totally blown away. She captured so many beautiful candid moments and even managed to make me look photogenic (trust me, I'm not). We are very nontraditional and laid back but she remained flexible and patient with us the whole event. Besides all that, her prices are way more reasonable than any other photographer around!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2017

Erica was a joy to work with! The pictures came out amazing! So happy with her work! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Erika did a great job photographing our wedding in Saratoga Springs. She was on time, professional, and a joy to work with. She was unobtrusive during the ceremony and captured great moments of our big day and all the guests. We also took some couples photos at a nearby spring, and they turned out great. Erika made sure she got shots of everything that we wanted, and we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! Thank you, Erika!

Sent on 01/08/2017

elide · Married on 10/14/2016

Erica Took my engagement pictures and wedding pictures she was very flexible with dates. i had changed my weeding date and forgot to inform her she said it was okay . showed up early to the hotel and got some great photos of the bridal party getting ready as well as myself .

One thing i really did love was that she kept getting different shots of us through the night making sure we had pictures by as a couple . alose if she saw someone taking pictures on their phone she would take itt away and take the picture herself .

Loved my pictures definitely recommend and use myself again

Sent on 01/17/2017

Sylvie · Married on 07/02/2016

Erika was very flexible working with my husband and myself. We had alot of fun shooting for our one year marriage anniversary. We are excited to use her again sooner.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • User6651944 · 2+ years ago

Erika was so fun and pleasant to work with. She took creative photographs for our "save the date" pictures and the wedding photos were phenomenal. I have so many good pictures to choose from for family and friends that I can't pick just one favorite! Keep doing what you're doing, and I'm sure you'll hear from us soon...when it's baby time! ;)

Sent on 09/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Very professional and extremely helpful. Our spring wedding was perfect! So many wonderful photos that I can't pick just one favorite! Excellent job. Thank you for making our day so special.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Erika is amazing and she is such a talented photographer! She did our engagement shoot and the wedding pictures and they were all breathtakingly beautiful! She was also very helpful with finding scenes for various shots and really capturing exactly what we were looking for. Her turn around time to get the pictures back to us was ridiculously fast and looking through them was a great collection of friends and family and candid and posed. I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/02/2015

Erika and her assistant are wonderful. They shot our wedding all day (12 hrs or more) from hair and makeup to the sparkler send off. She captured all of our special moments beautifully. We were able to see the photos very quickly up on her website which was awesome. She also created a album for us and when I had a hard time picking my favorites she choose some for us that we love. I could'nt be happier working with her for our wedding photos. Go with Nusser Photography.

Sent on 04/09/2016

April · Married on 08/15/2015

She is amazing, easy to work with and beyond professional. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Her work speaks for it's self.
    She was perfect for my wedding day and gave me memories to display for a lifetime. Can't tell you how amazing she is!!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Dorothy · Married on 06/27/2015

Erika is a wonderful photographer. She is extremely professional, kind, and punctual! She spent ALL day with us on our wedding day and took so many fantastic photos. Before the wedding, Erika took the time to look through my ideas on my pinterest account and planned accordingly to make many of those ideas come to life at our wedding. We are SO happy with the pictures she took and we cannot wait to put them in an album. We are beyond happy we chose Erika to do our photography. :-)

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jon · Married on 05/30/2015

I'm a DJ and have helped in hundreds of weddings. I was very picky when finding a photographer. Nusser photography's Erika was high energy and fun to work with. I even contact her still for extra prints and the communication is professional and very friendly.
    My wife and I strongly suggest working with this outfit!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Michele · Married on 05/17/2014

Our wedding pictures turned out incredible! I have nothing but good things to say about Erika. She was very punctual about getting the pictures to us afterwards which was great because some photographers make you wait forever. And we have so many good shots to choose from I'm not even sure which ones with be going on our walls. Thank you to Erika for captuting the best moments of our special day.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Erika did a phenomenal job with our not-so-traditional outdoor wedding ceremony. She was very accommodating and professional, and the photographs turned out just how we hoped they would. We highly recommend Nusser Photography for your event.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Gina · Married on 04/18/2015

We hired Erika to shoot our belated wedding reception this past April. She was a great choice! We are a non traditional couple with the want for fun photos. She was not only excited about it, but was open to the idea of going a bit off course from doing only traditional wedding poses. We had wanted to recreate some ideas for pictures that we found on Pinterest, and she did a good job!! We did have her shoot normal group poses of family& friends, and shots of guests at the tables and dance floor. But I must say that our fun photos were our fave's! The detail shots were really pretty too.We gave her a shot list and I think that was truly a helpful aspect and would recommend it. Her fee was totally reasonable, and on the day, we chose to have her stay for an extra half hour and she was willing with no problem. She had wanted to try a few things with a new light she had brought and that was fun too! I would totally recommend her and hire her again.

Sent on 05/24/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 02/01/2014

3.5

The photographer was awesome. Very personable and very professional. She took the time to speak with members of our family as well as friends. When ideas started to run out she offered a sort of trade for retouching. Quite a few pictures were not used however there were a good amount of AMAZING photos that I hold very dear. She even worked on the price due to my very insignificant budget.

Sent on 02/16/2014