NPDEvents Reviews

NPDEvents 5
NPDEvents 6
NPDEvents 7

Ann Nguyen · Married on 05/24/2019

NPD Events for wedding coordination and florals/decors is the best!

My now husband and I found out about NPD Events at a wedding show. We learned that they offer both wedding coordination and floral and decors. We loved the work they displayed at the wedding show and were also really amazed by their decors shown on their Instagram. Carlos and Nayra were very caring and generous of their time. They always made us feel comfortable and gave great ideas. Knowing how amazing their work was displayed on Instagram, we had no doubt they’d do an amazing job with our wedding. We just gave them the colors and some requests, but we pretty much trusted them with all the other details. It’s apparent that Carlos and Nayra go above and beyond behind the scenes and it shows in their work ethic. Carlos called me the day before the wedding letting me know that a certain flower I had requested had been quarantined so he was unable to get it from his usual floral provider. He said he wanted to make sure I got the flowers so he woke up extra early the next morning to drive to Los Angeles from Orange County just to see if he could find it. I was amazed by the extent of his commitment! The wedding ended up so beautiful. The guests kept telling us how beautiful the decors and flowers were!

In summary, Carlos and Nayra exceeded our expectations. We loved working with them. I highly recommend NPD Events for both wedding coordination and florals/decors. You can check out their Instagram page and see for yourself :)

Sent on 06/09/2019

Karen Nakaki · Married on 04/27/2019

Bright, Springtime Brunch

Working with NPD Events for the floral arrangements at my wedding was wonderful, start to finish! Carlos and Nayra were always incredibly responsive, and made sure everything was perfect. Between my vision of an English garden full of ranunculus and my now-husband’s goal of tropical, Carlos put together the most beautiful brightly colored arch, bouquet and centerpieces. Every single piece was stunning, and magically combined our very different visions, making the most beautiful setting for our wedding day. We had some tight time constraints for set up at the venue, but Carlos made it happen, and I could not be more grateful!! Highly, highly recommend NPD Events!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    NPDEvents 12
    NPDEvents 13
    NPDEvents 14

Natasha · Married on 06/24/2018

Carlos and Nayra were everything I could have wanted in a coordinator/planner/florist and SO MUCH MORE! They did an absolutely gorgeous job with my wedding in June 2018. They were passionate, detail oriented, extremely friendly, and truly cared that my wedding turned out the way I had dreamed. I would 100% recommend them and NPD events for your wedding or event, and will be recommending them to all my friends!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Ava · Married on 09/09/2017

What I loved about working with Carlos and Nayra… to begin with… everything! Carlos and Nayra have an unbelievable talent, vision, design aesthetic, degree of professionalism, and contagious personalities that are fun, hilarious, and kind. These two are the most genuine people you will meet in preparing your wedding; they truly care about their clients with start to finish execution that is flawless.

As I started to interview and meet with multiple florists, in my own planning, when I met with Carlos and Nayra, within minutes I knew it was “love at first floral discussion,” and we were meant to be! For our wedding, the floral design was one of the most important aspects. My husband and I imagined striking floral arches, a strict minimal color palette, low metal lily pad centerpieces (see attached) with white candles everywhere. The design and vision is what truly brings life to an event, and that was what I was looking for in our wedding. We explained the key elements of our initial ideas, but we needed someone to execute the vision and make it their own. Throughout the discussions with Carlos and Nayra, they listened to our ideas, built an incredible strategy, and put all these pieces of our wedding together seamlessly.

When I entered our wedding, I was speechless! It was incredible to witness everything we had imagined come to life. Carlos and Nayra exceeded every expectation! To say that they went above and beyond, is a complete understatement. Throughout our time working together, they were always super responsive (communication is a huge thing for me and the very definition of professionalism), helped build and expand our vision, brought so many unique elements to our wedding we never even imagined, and have been such amazing people to work with!

Today, I don’t look at Carlos and Nayra as just a wedding vendor; we have built an amazing friendship that I am so grateful for. If you are putting together your event, reach out to these two now!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    NPDEvents 15
    NPDEvents 16
    NPDEvents 17

Alexandra · Married on 08/05/2017

This review is long over due. Carlos and Nayra are truly amazing. What they brought to our wedding NO one else could have done. This was due to their wonderful personalities, artistic eye, on-point organization and Carlos & I both loving the original Jurassic Park. We found them on Yelp and Carlos mentioned they offer flower services with their day of coordinating. He was extremely flexible with the flower demo- even driving all the way to my mom's house and set up the entire demo on her dining room table. He was fast and calculated my mom was so impressed with how organized and beautiful the table layout turned out. He incorporated my love for dinosaurs in the center pieces by making his own gold-covered mini dinosaurs to put through out the gorgeous succulents. We hired them for the day of coordination, but they did so much more. When I needed help or advice on anything Carlos was always so kind and helpful. He also made me feel very welcomed with all my questions- I had a lot lol. I was not sure how to decide some things like balancing how much foliage vs. roses/flowers to be in the decorations but they made EVERYTHING look beautiful while keeping our budget in mind. They built our flower archway too, video is on their Instagram! We had an outdoor wedding at a regional park in August 2017 and they made it look so elegant and beautiful. There were a few other details we were not sure of like where the wedding poster should stand but I knew I could trust Carlos and Nayra to take care of it. They even had the idea of putting up little fabric barriers to make our outdoor event more private- it turned out great they even put one between the restrooms so we could not see them during the reception. The day of the wedding was PERFECT. They had contacted all of our merchants for us ahead of time and assured everyone was on time- Carlos even took care of a couple merchants we were having issues with. They ensured no one would mess up our special day! Definitely reccomend.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    NPDEvents 18
    NPDEvents 19
    NPDEvents 20
    NPDEvents 21
    NPDEvents 22

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Breathtaking. Outstanding. The flower arrangements that were made by this vendor were amazing! I could not be any happier for the way the bouquets turned out. I did not imagine such beautiful bouquets with the few samples that I had sent to get the flowers done, the florist truly outdid himself. Every little detailed mattered, the flowers were held together by a beautiful beaded setting. I was so impressed with the creativity and detail-oriented finish. Thank you for making our special day beautiful!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/05/2017

I usually don't give perfect ratings on anything, but I really have no cmplaints about Nayra and Carlos with NPD Events. Nayra and Carlos gave me the florals I was dreaming of for my wedding. I gave only a couple of pictures and a detailed description for them to reference for the style that I was looking for and they took very careful note and dominated! Both of them were kind, fun, supportive, and passionate. Their attention to detail and design overwhelmed me with happiness and exceeded my expectations. They also worked very closely with my budget and I never once felt pressured in discussing finances. Nayra and Carlos are incredibly talented and professional and I recommend them to everyone I know who is planning a wedding or any kind of event needing florals. They made wedding planning completely stress free. They were always quick to respond via email and phone, they had wonderful time management for setting up the day of, and they came fully prepared to make my venue look amazing.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Latira · Married on 03/24/2017

Working with NPD Events makes the planning process so easy, with my busy schedule it helps knowing that I have a team in my corner to take notes and help my vision come to life. I have had the pleasure of being a guest at a few events put on by this team and the decor is always stunning!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Libby · Married on 11/25/2016

After a couple of weeks of stressing and researching online/yelp for a florist in LV, having over the phone meeting with different florist, I wasn't impressed That's when my cousin told me to reach out to her florist she hired for her daughters sweet 16 party. As soon as she sent me the pictures of her daughter's centerpieces, flowers arrangements, etc.... I was sold! I contacted owner, Carlos from NPD events. Within a week we scheduled a meeting and talk business. Carlos and Nayra is sweetest most genuine people and they are AMAZING!!! They took a huge load of stress off my shoulders. I had an idea of what I would like as our centerpieces to look like and wanted to incorporate my favorite orchids and candles. A few weeks later they had a sample viewing of our centerpieces put together for us. It was so much more than what I could have asked for. It was perfect! It was simple and elegant just how I had pictured it to be.
    My bridal and bridal party bouquets and boutonniere were dead on what I wanted too. I felt very confident we were in good hands with NPD Events. I am so grateful for Carlos and Nayra! They did an amazing job at our destination wedding and for making the part of the wedding planning less stress for me. Thank you Carlos & Nayra for making our wedding day that much special!
    Thank you Nayra for being such an awesome superwoman on the day of our wedding on Black Friday. From the ceremony to the reception, bridal party flowers, everything was perfect! We got so much compliments.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sylvia · Married on 08/20/2016

NPD Events handled the bouquets, boutonnieres, church decorations, and reception decorations including the centerpieces, the guest sign-in table and the sweetheart table. I absolutely loved everything and my family absolutely loved everything. NPD Events not only did an amazing job with the floral arrangements and decorations, but also were extremely helpful in helping me coordinate and plan the wedding. They provided me very helpful suggestions and tips for working with other vendors and for efficiently planning my wedding day. If you are looking for amazing florist for your wedding and help with wedding planning I highly recommend NPD Events!

Sent on 08/30/2016

nancy · Married on 06/25/2016

NPD Events will work with your budget and go above and beyond your expectations! My husband and I are more than satisfied with how everything turned out. They created a huge paper flower backdrop for our backdrop for entrance photos, and did all of our flower arrangements. They also helped coordinate our entire day too! I couldn't be happier with any other vendor!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Y

Yareli · Married on 06/22/2013

These two are amazing I wanted a rustic feeling to my wedding and they delivered!! My flowers are very simple best they were they best looking I've ever seen and they are affordable and work with the budget you have! I recommend them to anyone that is planning any kind of event they are hardworking and very professional.

Sent on 07/20/2016