not a crumb! exquisite cakes Reviews

26 | Atlanta, GA

26 Reviews for not a crumb! exquisite cakes

Shun · event on 02/26/2017

Christina is my go to baker, every year I'm excited to share with her my cake ideas and await the delicious magic she always delivers.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Christine is amazing. She made the most beautiful cake I have ever seen for my wedding last weekend. She knew the general style of cake I wanted and from there created this beautiful masterpiece! Not only did it look spectacular, but it tasted great. We had chocolate espresso cake with mixed berry filling. It was delicious and guest cannot stop raving about it! You will not go wrong with using Not a Crumb! Exquisite Cakes for your event. I 100% recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Roeshea · Married on 06/18/2016

Christine is amazing, she did our wedding cake last year June 18 2016 and our guest loved every bit of it. She was on time and made my vision come to life. I also love the idea that she will be giving us a freshly baked cake topper for our 1 year anniversary. Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • sakeena

sakeena · Married on 05/29/2016

I loved my wedding cake. Christine was extremely patient with me as I changed my wedding cake design on 2 occasions. She nailed it and the cake was delicious. We had chocolate cake and carrot cake with fresh fruit filling for our tiers and we loved it. The moment we cut our cake and each had our first taste it was like heaven! Christine was personable, friendly and easy to work with. She told us what she could do for our budget and was honest. She will be the preferred baker for all our future milestone events!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Our cakes were BEAUTIFUL. Christine created the perfect wedding cakes that were exactly what I had in mind! I wanted 5 cakes for an elegant cake table display rather than one large cake and was completely blown away by the detail and designs that made each cake unique and how amazing they looked together. Not only did they look fabulous, but they tasted great! Our guests were highly complementary of our cakes and Not A Crumb! Exquisite Cakes has a huge variety of flavors. Our favorites were the peach and vanilla bourbon and the carrot cake. Christine was extremely professional to work with and reliable along with her excellent creativity. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you, Christine!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Shavon · event on 10/04/2015

I still get chills looking back at my baby shower cake. Christine's cake artistry is beyond talented! So clean and beautiful! Professionalism was impeccable from start to delivery. She provided sketches and tastings to make us feel entirely comfortable with our choice! I can't wait to have another event, I'll remember this forever!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Mishelle · event on 06/27/2015

Let me start off by saying Christine was an absolute pleasure working with. Very professional from the moment I called until the day of delivery. I had a 30th birthday party and the cake was of everyone's favorite. The cake was so moist and the icing was fantastic! Normally I'm not a fondant person but that even was great! I will definitely be using Not a Crumb Cakeist again in the future. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2015

TJ · Married on 05/24/2015

Christine's cake was absolutely beautiful, affordable and so delicious. The experience was amazing from start to finish. From the tasting through the end of the ceremony, Christine was there for anything that we needed. She was very professional throughout the process and had every thing set up in advance on the day of the ceremony. I will be hiring her for all my future events.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Cassandra · event on 12/25/2014

Cake was amazing! I appreciate Christine fitting me in at last minute after my regular baker cancelled me. I will definitely use Not a Crumb in the future for events

Mia · event on 12/13/2014

Christine was creative and professional and I absolutely adored working with her!! She brought fresh ideas to the event and her desserts had my guests swooning!!! I'll recommend her again and again and again!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Christine provided the Jamaican Black Cake for my Southern/Caribbean fusion wedding in September. Not only did she personally deliver the cakes a few days before the wedding, prior to, she also came to my JOB and brought samples. Everyone was amazed at how "authentic" the cake was and my husband's family (they are from the island of St. Kitts) were ever so pleased to have their culture highlighted and celebrated in that manner. She also wrapped each generous portion of cake individually and I sent her labels to use which she gladly enjoyed! I really appreciate Christine and all the hard work and love she put into this cake!

Next up...a Baby Shower !:)

Cher · event on 03/22/2014

The cake was beautiful and the taste..............simply delicious!!!!!

Tamala · event on 11/30/2013

Thank you for my fabulous cake. A must have for your special occasion.

Sent on 11/30/2013
  • User3662362 · event on 11/07/2013

My friend has a 2 year old who is allergic to just about everything (soy, nuts, cow milk, gluten, eggs and wheat) all the things that make a cake delicious! I spoke to her she was so kind and polite. She even told me of a couple of places where I can actually buy the mix for the cake that doesnt contain all the above items. Even a store where I can get the cake already made. She didnt have to do this at all but she did. I would encourage anyone to use her business. God bless you and thank you soo much for the advice.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Saraine · event on 11/03/2012

Christine is my one and only CAKE QUEEN! She is creative, warm, funny, and simply AMAZING! I happily and gladly recommend her to all who would listen and I dare them to try her. Her cakes are beautifully realistic and very delicious!

Sent on 02/23/2014
  • Mrs. Reese's Pieces

Amber · Married on 10/20/2012

Christine with not a crumb! exquisite cakes is truly AMAZING. She does wonderful work right out of her own home. And the price is just right for what you get... you will not be disappointed!

The groom's cake that I contacted her about two weeks prior to the wedding came out beautifully! It was a replica of a Johnnie Walker Blue Label bottle and all of our family LOVED it! My father-in-law didn't even realize it was a cake! Hahaha.

The wedding cake... it was just awesome. Christine did a fantastic job at making it movie theatre related. Everything on the cake from the film reel on top to the film wrapped around the cake to the popcorn/popcorn box was EDIBLE. The cake went quickly and all of our guests complimented how much they loved it!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2012

I can't say enough great things about my wedding cake creation that Christine made for me. Not only did she make me a gorgeous cake with my very vague request of a "Tiramisu" inspired cake, but Christine traveled to my destination wedding with dry ice to deliver it. My cake was a cream cheese pound cake with chocolate ganache and coffee and cream cheese buttercream. My guests couldn't stop praising it and I had many requests for seconds. Christine is a treasure and I will recommend her to anyone who needs a celebration cake that tastes just as good as it looks.

Mrs. Natalie Dixon-Gibson

Sent on 11/08/2012

Lela · Married on 10/13/2012

Christine was such a life saver!! When our original cake baker fell through, Christine saved the day. She made our groom's cake and wedding cake. Both cakes were delicious and so creative. They were a hit with our guests. I absolutely recommend Not a Crumb for your occasion.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Nevolia · event on 02/25/2012

My formal gala in 2012 was the first of many events that I have ordered cakes and desserts from Not A Crumb - and there is literally never a crumb left! Not only is are the products delicious, but the service and professionalism is matched. Christine has an amazing gift, with keen insight on just how to creatively bring your vision to life.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Arina · Married on 11/11/2011

OMG, the cake was beyond my expectations. It was so beautiful, and it was very tasty. My family told me that after the wedding I fell asleep, and while I was sleeping I continuously said "cake". Christine, is very passionate about her craft and it shows in the finish product.

Sent on 11/12/2011
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 09/17/2011

I love this lady!!! When I told her that I was having a garden theme wedding, she took my idea and ran with it! My cake stood out so much that the people who worked at the hotel where my reception was held commented about the cake before I even saw it!

The grooms cake was beyond words. My husband loves to grill so I asked her to make a grill cake! It was so real looking people thought the grill top was the cover for the cake!!!

Definitely, definitely call her for your cake needs. The cake tasted amazing and people stopped me and kept asking me, 'what is this flavor? It is amazing!' The cake was champagne and blackberry filling. Soooo good!

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • princezzcutz

Sheri · Married on 10/10/2010

Not a crumb! Exquisite cakes captured my dream day in the form of a tangible, edible art. This vendor traveled personally to Washington DC from Atlanta to set up my cakes not only for the reception, but also for my Breakfast at Tiffany Bridal shower in the form of a blue tiffany bag and matching cupcakes and my meet and greet for the guests where she created a groom's cake in form of Mickey's Top hat in camouflage so signify my husbands decorated military career. My wedding cake was beyond what I envisioned incorporating my chocolate brown and silver accents in my tiffany blue boxes of cake. It was a TRUE BLUE vision.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Keosha · Married on 09/05/2015

Great cake and cupcakes for my daughter's birthday!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Brandie · Married on 08/31/2014

Christine works hard to design your cake just the way you like it. She is extremely professional, and she goes out of her way to ensure that your cake is perfect on your special day. Oh, and her cake tastings are super fun!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Diana · Married on 06/24/2012

Christine, was great! The cake was spectacular! It was a simple and smooth transaction, and that's what you want especially for an event such as a wedding. I searched high and low as i was looking for a professional and someone with great customer services, she ticked all the boxes and so i selected her, and she will be the person i use in the future and definitely recommend. The cakes presentation was great, i custom designed it and she made the cake exactly how i wanted it and it tasted great! so thank you Christine for being part of my big day!

Sent on 07/07/2012