Atlanta, GA 30349 Map · Phone number

About not a crumb! exquisite cakes

not a crumb! exquisite cakes is a boutique bakeshop that specializes in custom creations for your very special moments. Think of us as cake couture! Elegant, sophisticated, modern design and taste for the discerning bride. not a crumb! uses quality ingredients to create cakes to honor all of life's most celebratory moments. From engagement to shower, wedding and beyond, not a crumb will be there, ready to make your special day that much more special!

not a crumb! is experienced in using both fondant and buttercream to decorate cakes. We also specialize in sculpted and 3-D cakes, as well as crafting sugar flowers and objects. Please visit our website to see the range of designs we have created.

Follow not a crumb! exquisite cakes on

CIMG0005
CIMG0005
2011021917 16 40
2010101017 48 01

26 Reviews for not a crumb! exquisite cakes

Christine is amazing. She made the most beautiful cake I have ever seen for my wedding last weekend. She knew the general style of cake I wanted and from there created this beautiful masterpiece! Not only did it look spectacular, but it tasted great. We had chocolate espresso cake with mixed berry filling. It was delicious and guest cannot stop raving about it! You will not go wrong with using Not a Crumb! Exquisite Cakes for your event. I 100% recommend this vendor!

Roeshea · Married on 06/18/2016

Christine is amazing, she did our wedding cake last year June 18 2016 and our guest loved every bit of it. She was on time and made my vision come to life. I also love the idea that she will be giving us a freshly baked cake topper for our 1 year anniversary. Worth every penny!

• sakeena

sakeena · Married on 05/29/2016

I loved my wedding cake. Christine was extremely patient with me as I changed my wedding cake design on 2 occasions. She nailed it and the cake was delicious. We had chocolate cake and carrot cake with fresh fruit filling for our tiers and we loved it. The moment we cut our cake and each had our first taste it was like heaven! Christine was personable, friendly and easy to work with. She told us what she could do for our budget and was honest. She will be the preferred baker for all our future milestone events!

Award

not a crumb! exquisite cakes FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers