Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

6 | Lakeville, MN

6 Reviews for Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.

• Emmie

Emmie P. · Married on 06/26/2021

Pro service!

The staff went above and beyond, even with rain! They kept people on the dance floor, were easy to work with, and when the photo booth had camera issues he was quick to fix the issue. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/29/2021

Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.'s reply:

We sincerely appreciate the kind words. I'm glad everything worked out even with the rain and the broken power cable for the photo booth. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

- Tom, Operations Manager for Northern Sound
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Quality of Video

Thomas did an amazing job in capturing our wedding day. He captured all of our special moments and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah. It was a pleasure working with you and Aaron!

Best wishes to you both!

- Tom
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin W. · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent experience

I can’t even begin to explain how pleased we were with working with Northern Sound. We used their DJ and Videography package which was reasonably priced and very high quality work! Since we did the package we had 2 people at the venue but they worked together well. Tom was the videographer and assisted the DJ. We liked that they did a face to face meeting prior to the wedding date to talk about expectations and songs/type of music we expected. Tom also brought the equipment for the videography part which included a drone which was perfect for our outdoor wedding venue. Tom was able to capture such special moments from our day, small things like when we held hands or the goofy cute moments, and compiled them in such a way that made us feel “all the feels” we had on our wedding day. In terms of the DJ Experience, this too was exceptional. Again with our outdoor wedding you would have never known it was outdoors with how good the quality of their equipment was. Our guests were having such a fun time we asked the DJ to stay one extra hour which was SO nice of them after a long hot day. Overall, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a high quality, affordable option for wedding DJ and/or Videography.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you SOOOO much Kaitlin! It was a pleasure to work with you and Nick! I'm so glad I was able to reconnect with you for your wedding videos!
  • Calvin

Calvin · Married on 05/18/2019

The perfect DJ experience

We worked with Tom, who did an outstanding job making our special day come true. He was easy to work with, and he helped us with music for our ceremony and reception. The second the first dance was over, he kept the dance floor full for the rest of the night by playing great music and making the dance fun. Northern Sound was easy to work with, affordable, and overall, provided a great experience!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.'s reply:

Hi Calvin, it truly was a pleasure! Right now I use your reception as an example of our dedication to each wedding. I very much felt apart of your day and hope I was able to exceed your expectation. I hope we can talk again in the future! THANK YOU!!!

Ryan M. · Married on 03/04/2021

Unique Custom Playlists at a Great Price

The guys at Northern Sound made music for our big day a breeze. Thomas was exceptional when it came to helping us pick a playlist to kick off our cocktail hour with style. After dinner they kept the party going well into the night and had us celebrating well after bar close. Big Thank you to Northern Sound Entertainment, I cannot recommend the enough for wedding parties who want ot bring a unique flavor to their big day.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for both reviews Ryan, they are greatly appreciated! We cannot thank you enough for those. They mean A LOT in the wedding industry.

Thank you again for your business! We wish you and Brenda the best!

- Tom