Northern Entertainment Consultants Reviews

54 Reviews for Northern Entertainment Consultants

1 User photo

Northern Entertainment Consultants 1

Adrienne · Married on 12/29/2018

Definitely recommend if you want a night full of dancing!

It was a pleasure working with Michael! He was super responsive and very flexible throughout the entire planning process. He did a great job making announcements throughout the night and his personality was perfect for our wedding crowd! Not to mention...the dance floor was packed the entire night!!!

Jwill · Married on 12/06/2018

This man can read a crowd perfectly! Had so much fun and everyone danced!

Mike did a great job! So many people came up to me to tell me how much fun my daughters wedding was. Mike was very personable and always smiling. Thanks Mike!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! He kept people on the dance floor all night and the party going all night! I cant say enough good things about him!

• F

Fuller · Married on 09/28/2018

Michael was incredible, went above and beyond! Our guests had a blast and the energy was amazing. Michael was very responsive when we had questions. HIGHLY recommend him and his services!

Marta · Married on 09/28/2018

Michael was terrific...very accommodating to our special requests to incorporate a video at our wedding and logistics can be a challenge on Mackinac Island! He was always responsive to our emails. Everyone had a blast dancing to his playlists. Highly recommend Northern Entertainment!

Dylan · Married on 09/22/2018

Micheal was great and open to any suggestions. He knew how to to keep the older and younger people to keep dancing. The whole night was great. Perfect!

Cody · Married on 09/21/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He was amazing, professional, and had every song we requested! So lucky to have found such a great company and DJ! Highly recommend!

Alexis · Married on 09/09/2018

When searching for a DJ for our wedding on Mackinac Island, the number one requirement for me was that they knew the area. The Island can be hard to navigate and having a stressed out DJ was a no-go. When I came across Northern Entertainment Consultants, I knew I had found “the one.” Having Michael as our wedding DJ was the best decision I could have made! He was friendly, fun, and full of energy. He knew exactly how to keep my friends and family dancing and played a range of music throughout the night. We are so thankful for you, Michael! Thanks for helping to make this a night to remember.

Matia · Married on 08/25/2018

The dance floor was always full with ages 15-80. The selection of music was perfect and the DJ Michael was the perfect host...THE BEST

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

The dance floor was Full the entire night and the evening ran with procession. Michael was the best, highly Recommend him!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Did an amazing job! The ceremony and reception were perfect!

Liz · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn’t be happier with choosing Mike to be our DJ for our wedding! He played all the right songs to keep the party going strong and people on the dance floor all night! People I wouldn’t expect to be dancing were out there! Thank you so much for accommodating us and for being of wonderful service at our reception! If you are looking for a good DJ this is your guy!!

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Michael is a consomate professional. I could not ask for a better expience from beginning to end.
    He is responsive, detailed and truly cares about the customer and their guests. Made sure he knew the venue and had all we neeed for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner as well as a exceptional dancing celebration. I’d hire him again and again. Our Bride and Groom were thrilled! This gent is worth every penny.

Northern Entertainment Consultants 2

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent experience all around including very good value. . Highly recommend

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael did a great job for my daughters wedding on Mackinac. He was reliable and easy to work with and did a great job incorporating all of the bride and grooms song choices. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing the services of a professional DJ.

Bryan · Married on 06/08/2018

Michael did an awesome job from the 1st time I contacted him until the last song was played. He was quick to response leading up to our reception and definitely delivered a quality service. He kept the party going with a great selection of music and was flexible when songs were requested. Thank You

becky · Married on 05/26/2018

Mike was amazing! He has everything you need to make your wedding special, all you do is complete his form he provides you and you music selection. The best part was he was flexible. We didn't have an event planner, only a day of host (Merv) and those two together made it happen and everything laid out perfectly. He had a microphone for our ceremony and for the the reception, which is so nice so everyone can actually hear you. My family was having so much fun with his music selection we had to extend the music till midnight (we only booked him till 11pm) If you are having an UP north wedding I highly suggest this company! Thank you again for making our wedding day fun and full of music!

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael was great!!!! He is incredibly professional & personable. He never made me feel like I was bothering him with my questions. He even found every obscure song I asked for! He made sure everyone at my sons wedding had a great time & they all of loved him! Several guests stopped me to comment on how great he was. I would recommend him a million times over.

Matthew · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Mike to be the DJ at our wedding, and we were not disappointed. He was very professional, prompt, and incredibly accommodating. We had to change a few things on the fly due to other issues at the wedding, and Mike was very flexible when we moved things around. Altogether a very friendly and helpful guy!

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael was awesome!!! Would reccomend him to everyone!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Michael was amazing. He helped out with any questions we had leading up to our wedding day and was flexible with last minute changes. He even responded to an email I sent him 1 hour before the wedding and made the changes accordingly. His playlist was perfect and had everyone dancing all night. We requested he play for 2 more hours than what was originally in the contract as everyone was having a great time and he happily did so. Highly recommend his services.

Lynn · Married on 09/23/2017

One of the best DJ'S I have heard in a long time. He is easy to deal with and adds a lot of fun to the party! You will be glad your hired him for your special day!

Kody · Married on 09/07/2017

Mike did an amazing job with our wedding! A great time was had by all!

Steven · Married on 08/20/2017

Michael Williford provided the music for our garden wedding on August 20, 2017, at the GRAND HOTEL on Mackinac Island, MI. He was also the DJ for our reception at the Grand Pavilion following the wedding. Michael was easy to communicate with during the planning process and did a great job integrating our song selections into the playlist for the entire event. Our guest loved dancing to Michael's selections and he made everyone comfortable and a part of the celebration!

Jeni · Married on 08/19/2017

Mike was awesome! The dance floor was always packed and our guests loved the mix of music played. Nothing but positive comments about the fabulous music at the reception. Highly recommend Mike....he made the day very memorable!!!