Northern Entertainment Consultants Reviews

75 Reviews for Northern Entertainment Consultants

• Taylor

Taylor Atkins · Married on 09/17/2020

Mission Point Wedding

Mike was amazing! So easy to work with and everyone had a great time! Highly recommend him :)

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Pohl · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent DJ that will keep you and your guests entertained all night!

We are so glad to have had Mike with Northern Entertainment Consultants as our DJ for our wedding reception. He was easy to work with before the event and very receptive to any changes or additions I made leading up to the event. During the reception he did a great job of keeping to our planned timeline and making sure that everything went smoothly! He really helped keep everything on track which let us just sit back and enjoy the evening with our guests. Last but not least, he did an excellent job selecting music and keeping our guests on the dance floor. Our party would have kept going all through the night thanks to him, but unfortunately we had to end at some point. I would definitely recommend Mike and Northern Entertainment for your wedding or any event, he will not disappoint!!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Liz

Liz Mcnichols · Married on 08/04/2020

Best Wedding DJ

I have been to and hosted many weddings, and Michael is one of the best wedding DJ's I have had the pleasure to work with. Michael was the DJ for out daughters wedding at the Headlands Dark Sky Park. He provided music both inside and outside the venue. The music he played was perfect for the reception and he guided all the events smoothly and professionally. I would recommend him for any type of wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Northern Entertainment Consultants's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words!! I am truly glad that you were satisfied with my services!

Mike Williford

Seila Huskic · Married on 08/03/2020

Wonderful guy! Such a great experience working with him!

He was a great price, flexible with timing, got the dance party going, and was very funny! We enjoyed him!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Erika Albrecht · Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome service!

Michael is so professional! He made sure all of our needs were met for our wedding! He was prompt, kind, funny, and again-professional. We are so glad we found him and that he was our officiant! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Northern Entertainment Consultants's reply:

Thank you, Erika for the kind words! I am happy that you chose me for your very special day!!

Michael Williford
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 10/12/2019

Danced All Night

Michael was an unbelievable DJ! He was so accommodating when we changed the order of a few events to try and keep the evening on schedule better. His music selections for dinner and dancing were perfect. He seemed to read the room so well and knew the best songs to play to keep the dancing going all night. My 10 year old stepdaughter partied the hardest she had in all her life. If you want a fun night, you have to hire Michael!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Northern Entertainment Consultants's reply:

I had a blast!! You have a beautiful family filled with love! Thanks for having me on your special day!!

Mark Vanalstine · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful DJ

We had a great time with our DJ from Northern Entertainment Consultants. Tim was excellent in getting all the guests to have a great time and was very accommodating.

Our initial calls with the company and also with Tim himself were great and easy to work with. Communication is key when booking something like this and they were definitely on top of it!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sidney Hawkins · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing dj

I would like to say thank you to mike for being an amazing dj! He was on point with all of the music for the wedding and he also had great questions for the shoe game! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Kristopher

Kristopher Franz · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic all around!

Michael was fantastic all throughout or planning and our wedding reception. We had some weather come through and he adopted on the fly without any worry. Michael is experienced and knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Elisabeth Grube · Married on 09/02/2019

Would happily hire again

The DJ was flexible, fun, responsive, and entertaining. He was personable and I really enjoyed him. If I could, I would hire him for all parties, not just my wedding. :)

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing DJ

Hiring Michael as our DJ was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. He is professional, timely, easy to work with, and communicative. I gave him very little direction as far as what music to play, and he knocked it out of the park. My guests were on the dance floor the entire night and even afterwards they couldn’t stop talking about what a great party it was. If you need a reliable and talented DJ for your upcoming wedding, you can’t beat Northern Entertainment Consultants

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kayla Soard · Married on 08/24/2019

Great DJ!!

Absolutely amazing job at helping to keep our guests entertained all night! Played the exact music we loved!! He was so flexible throughout the entire night! Very professional and highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Courtney Damphouse · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute perfection

Michael was amazing the entire process!!! He was very professional and prompt with replying to emails and phone calls. The entire reception he knew exactly how to read the crowd and get the party going. He was on top of the time itinerary, let us know exactly when the next event was occurring, and was so flexible with the changes I made to it during the night! If you don’t hire him you are missing out!!! To top it off he is genuinely so kind and humble.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lisa Landry · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing wedding!

Not only did Michael marry us, he was a fantastic DJ! Professional, and kind. Just an overall great guy! I would not hesitate to hire him for any wedding, or celebration! Once the dancing started, no one wanted to stop! The sermon was very touching! Lots of happy tears! 10 out of 10!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Taylor Robinson · Married on 07/06/2019

Mike was amazing!

Mike was incredible! He made our reception, everyone was dancing and having a great time all because of him! We can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Eric Young · Married on 06/29/2019

Unforgettable Experience

Northern Entertainment Consultants created an environment for our marriage celebration that we will cherish in our memories for a lifetime. Hands-down one of the best productions for creating intimate and fun-loving moments, with such a professional and caring tone. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Northern Entertainment Consultants's reply:

You have a wonderful family filled with love and celebration! It was a privilege to be a part of the important day!!
  • Audrey

Audrey Reil · Married on 06/15/2019

Mike was absolutely PERFECT

What can I say...I had very little interaction with Mike...because I did NOT need to!!!
    He seemed to read the room, saw what we liked, played more of it, had us up and dancing and having a blast!
    He set up...without any discussion or help from me.
    He tore down...without any discussion or help from me.
    I have received several compliments about the music.
    Thank you Mike!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Thanks for having me!!
    I enjoyed myself and I'm glad that your guests did too!

Michael Williford
    Northern Entertainment Consultants
  • Delainy

Delainy Farley · Married on 05/18/2019

Great entertainer and professional

Mike is the best DJ I've ever experienced. He was flexible and funny and kept us on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Adrienne · Married on 12/29/2018

Definitely recommend if you want a night full of dancing!

It was a pleasure working with Michael! He was super responsive and very flexible throughout the entire planning process. He did a great job making announcements throughout the night and his personality was perfect for our wedding crowd! Not to mention...the dance floor was packed the entire night!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jwill · Married on 12/06/2018

This man can read a crowd perfectly! Had so much fun and everyone danced!

Mike did a great job! So many people came up to me to tell me how much fun my daughters wedding was. Mike was very personable and always smiling. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! He kept people on the dance floor all night and the party going all night! I cant say enough good things about him!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • F

Fuller · Married on 09/28/2018

Michael was incredible, went above and beyond! Our guests had a blast and the energy was amazing. Michael was very responsive when we had questions. HIGHLY recommend him and his services!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Marta · Married on 09/28/2018

Michael was terrific...very accommodating to our special requests to incorporate a video at our wedding and logistics can be a challenge on Mackinac Island! He was always responsive to our emails. Everyone had a blast dancing to his playlists. Highly recommend Northern Entertainment!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Dylan · Married on 09/22/2018

Micheal was great and open to any suggestions. He knew how to to keep the older and younger people to keep dancing. The whole night was great. Perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cody · Married on 09/21/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He was amazing, professional, and had every song we requested! So lucky to have found such a great company and DJ! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018