36 Reviews for Northern Entertainment Consultants

Uplighting (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
36 Northern Entertainment Consultants Reviews

Michael was a huge help in making our wedding day go smoothly! Not only did he play GREAT music that kept our guests on the dance floor, but he took all of our guest's song requests and helped my husband and I with a couple of special things we wanted to do during our reception. Michael not only played music during our reception, but he also got our guests pumped up during the reception and made a great ambiance during dinner. We asked Michael to make a few special announcements during our dinner and he was totally willing to help. He also helped our day stay on time by announcing all of the people making speeches and keeping our guests in the loop regarding dessert, drinks and when our photo booth would be open. Definitely recommend his services :)

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was great!!!! He is incredibly professional & personable. He never made me feel like I was bothering him with my questions. He even found every obscure song I asked for! He made sure everyone at my sons wedding had a great time & they all of loved him! Several guests stopped me to comment on how great he was. I would recommend him a million times over.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Mike to be the DJ at our wedding, and we were not disappointed. He was very professional, prompt, and incredibly accommodating. We had to change a few things on the fly due to other issues at the wedding, and Mike was very flexible when we moved things around. Altogether a very friendly and helpful guy!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was awesome!!! Would reccomend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was amazing. He helped out with any questions we had leading up to our wedding day and was flexible with last minute changes. He even responded to an email I sent him 1 hour before the wedding and made the changes accordingly. His playlist was perfect and had everyone dancing all night. We requested he play for 2 more hours than what was originally in the contract as everyone was having a great time and he happily did so. Highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Katie , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best DJ'S I have heard in a long time. He is easy to deal with and adds a lot of fun to the party! You will be glad your hired him for your special day!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
4.2

Very good DJ. We had a little mishap with one song. Other than that everything was great.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did an amazing job with our wedding! A great time was had by all!

Profile Picture Kody, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael Williford provided the music for our garden wedding on August 20, 2017, at the GRAND HOTEL on Mackinac Island, MI. He was also the DJ for our reception at the Grand Pavilion following the wedding. Michael was easy to communicate with during the planning process and did a great job integrating our song selections into the playlist for the entire event. Our guest loved dancing to Michael's selections and he made everyone comfortable and a part of the celebration!

Profile Picture Steven, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike was awesome! The dance floor was always packed and our guests loved the mix of music played. Nothing but positive comments about the fabulous music at the reception. Highly recommend Mike....he made the day very memorable!!!

Profile Picture Jeni, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael DJ'd our wedding reception and also provided the music for our wedding ceremony. He did an awesome job and was a pleasure to work with. He's very good at what he does and provides a big plus to any event. He was also helpful in suggesting places to stay in the St Ignace area, since we were not local to the area. He definitely provided top quality service and added to our event! I would highly recommend his entertainment services to anyone! Thanks Mike!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was outstanding! Our daughters wedding was outdoors and because it was such a beautiful day we had the dance floor on a deck on the beach. He set up outside the tent to be near the dance floor. I wasn't sure if he would be ok with this arrangement or not. He was great! He kept the whole reception flowing! Took MANY REQUESTS and the dance floor was always full! Our guests had the best time! We were so happy we went with Mike. He helped make our daughters wedding the incredible experience that it was!! We recommend him to everyone who wants a professional, awesome DJ for any event!

Profile Picture Kristy , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ hands down. James was easy to contact and communicate with. He always responded to my emails immediately. He was also very flexible when there were last minute changes. He had a great sense of humor while being professional dealing with tipsy guests as well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that asked for a DJ. Thanks, James!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leslye, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, MC

Michael was easy going, flexible and had everyone dancing! He made the music planning a breeze and the wedding so much fun! Thank you!

Profile Picture DeEtta, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: MC

We hired Michael from Northern Entertainment Consultants to DJ our wedding. Initially we were just going to ask a friend to do it but when we met Michael we knew he would be worth the cost! Northern Entertainment Consultants took care of our ceremony sound setup, music, and tear down. They made sure we stayed on time and our guests had a blast at the reception. He's GREAT at reading a crowd and knowing how to keep them engaged. Our dance floor was packed and we got a LOT of complements on the entertainment. To top it off, Micheal was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, was reassuring and flexible and an overall AWESOME addition to our special day. I hope we do an event in the future just so I could hire him again! Nothing but praises!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was awesome! The dance floor was filled all night. He made sure to play all the songs we requested prior to the wedding. He even knocked out the "shoe game" we requested :) Definitely would recommend Northern Entertainment Consultants to future bride and grooms.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was absolutely awesome! I would recommend him 10 times over to anyone looking for great quality entertainment! We have gotten a ton of compliments from guests of all ages. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding at Mission Point on Mackinac Island! He played the songs we selected and did a great job transitioning from song to song, never a quiet or awkward moment. He kept the dance floor moving and everyone enjoyed dancing! He was very professional and courteous. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Profile Picture Adriana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fun, professional, and easy to work with. I would recommended him to everybody!

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a great experience. Very easy to work with and willing to meet in person to go over the details. Very nice guy and had the wedding well organized and many people on there feet dancing.

Profile Picture User7432929, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My advice would be to schedule on your own without a wedding planner. Michael was wonderful.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Michael for our wedding the first weekend of October and couldn't have chosen a better DJ. He is very professional and down to earth. From the booking process (which is super easy) to getting the final details to us running a little late getting to the reception to the last song. He knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor. We received lots of compliments on the music and everyone had a blast! Thank you again, Michael!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Michael was there with answers and suggestions when we had questions or concerns about other vendors we were considering when we were making our wedding plans at the Inn at Stonecliffe on Mackinac Island. His knowledge and opinions were invaluable. You won't be disappointed with his services.

Profile Picture Carol and Dana, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael did an amazing job at our wedding, from the music selection to the timing of the music. Everything was spot on and professional. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Zach, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We gave Mike very little direction and he knocked it out of the park. Were mid 30's and our family is late 50's to early 60's and he got everyone moving. Truly a class act. Personal and easy going, he knows when to step in to get the party moving. Yet he won't overpower your wedding making himself the center of attention.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/27/16, 1 Review