Northern Arizona Glam Squad Reviews

Northern Arizona Glam Squad 2
Northern Arizona Glam Squad 3
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Hamilton · Married on 05/14/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup Perfectionists!

I am beyond thrilled with my wedding look from Northern Arizona Glam Squad! Living far away and not being able to book a trial, I was a bit nervous going into the day but Christine & Holly took my example photos and turned them into reality! Actually, even better than I could have imagined! My hair lasted ALL day (through some very windy moments) and my makeup was perfect.
    Christine's attention to detail shines through and everything was absolute perfection. You can tell these ladies take pride in their work and love what they do. I would hire Northern Arizona Glam Squad again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much!
    (Photos by Jenn Kavanagh Photography)

Northern Arizona Glam Squad 4
    Northern Arizona Glam Squad 5
    Northern Arizona Glam Squad 6
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Barbara · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved how Christine did my makeup and hair for my son’s wedding. What a professional job! She explained everything she was doing so I understood what she was using on my face. She made great suggestions so that I looked my best. I had so many compliments! Thank you Christine for making an older mother look beautiful.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Connie · Married on 12/16/2017

I wasn't planning on doing any makeup for our Sedona engagement photos. I never wear makeup but maybe once or twice a year. It was strongly suggested by a few friends. So, the day before the photo shoot I was running around trying to find someone to fit me in for makeup and a blow out. Northern AZ Glam Squad fit me in as the only client that day and WOW! What an experience. Christine was so patient, cheering me through the makeup application. She made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. The end result was absolutely perfect!!!! I can't thank her enough! She's truly an artist!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/04/2016

The Northern Arizona Glam Squad was amazing to work with and I highly recommend utilizing them for any event. Christine is very responsive and professional. She completely captured the vision I had for myself on my wedding day! The ease of having the Glam Squad come to me and my bridal party the day of the wedding was well worth the price. It made getting ready for the day fun and stress-free which is what every bride wants.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Chelsea · Married on 01/30/2016

Christine and her crew are amazing! True artists in their craft, my bridesmaids and I were stunning after they styled our hair! It was so refreshing to work with a stylist who was able to work around our schedule, come to us the morning of, and put so much effort into making us beautiful. I would highly recommend her for all your hair needs!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Clare · Married on 06/27/2015

I hired Northern Arizona Glam Squad for my wedding at the Grand Canyon in June. Since I was planning a destination wedding, I was unable to have a hair trial prior to my wedding day which made me a bit nervous; however I had no reason to worry because Christine and her team did a beautiful job styling hair for me (the bride), my flower girl, and 6 bridesmaids! I absolutely LOVED how my wedding hair turned out and received compliments from everyone, it was perfect! : ) Christine was very professional and worth every penny, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Maria · Married on 06/12/2015

Christine was amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding at the Grand Canyon. I told her what I wanted and showed her some pictures (which the hairstyle was for longer hair) and she adapted it beautifully to my shoulder length hair. For my makeup I told her what I wanted but I wasn't exactly sure of the precise details (such as color of eye shadow, eyelash type etc.) and I let her decide - she did such a good job! I would definitely trust her when it comes to making you look good on your wedding day. :-) She is definitely the best if not one of the best hair stylist and makeup artist I've seen.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ella · Married on 06/21/2014

Christine with Northern Arizona Glam Squad was super sweet and helpful throughout the whole process. My original hair stylist fell through about 2 months before my wedding. I felt pretty panicked because June is wedding season and figured it would be impossible to find a replacement. Luckily Christine had just added a very talented stylist to her Glam Squad and I was able to book my entire party within a few days. They did such an amazing job and had such positive attitudes. They operated very efficiently and the girls all loved their looks! They were even able to incorporate flower wreaths and flowers into all of our hair. My hair held up the whole night even after hours and hours of dancing. I would book NAZ Glam Squad a million times over again and I couldn't have been happier. I'm still enjoying my new haircolor that Christine did the week of my wedding. Many compliments on the color :) Thanks Chrisitine!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Alexandra · Married on 06/19/2014

Christine is fantastic, very knowledgeable. I paid for bridal services plus bridesmaid services and I was very pleased. The bridal hair and makeup trial is DEFINITELY worth it! It gives you a chance to see what really looks good on you, plus Christine is very patient and will keep adjusting your hair at the trial until you come up with something you are happy with.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Chris was excellent and willing to help me create a unique hair style. I brought her pictures from online of the styles that I liked and she was able to create a beautiful hair style that made me feel like a beautiful, unique bride!!! She also was able to create a make-up style for my special day, all I did was tell her to make me look beautiful and she picked amazing colors and made me look and feel incredible. To top it all off, she offered to stay until I was fully dressed to make sure that my hair and make-up remained perfect.
    I highly recommend her services to others, you will be pleased and look fabulous for whatever event that you are getting ready for!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Alyssa · Married on 11/09/2013

Christine and her team were AMAZING! They were extremely pofessional and very talented handling all the makeup for myself and 7 bridesmaids. I would highly reccmoned their services. They allowed me to relax and really enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 02/11/2014

These girls were amazing! They worked with my schedule, met all my needs, and surpassed my expectations. The day of my wedding they were were like two of the girls laughing with us and helping us all look wonderful for the big day. I could not imagine having anyone else for such a special day in our lives. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Northern Arizona Glam Squad added such a fun touch to our wedding. My hair was amazing... Christine really went above and beyond to ensure that I had exactly what I was dreaming to make my look unique. I had wanted a real '40s look, and she made it happen beautifully!!! She has a real passion for her skill and for her clients' happiness. I would recommend Christine and her crew for any wedding or important event. My make-up was perfect for me, and the compliments I received on her hair and make-up job were through the roof. Our photos were perfection... certainly beyond what I had imagined. LOVE Northern AZ Glam Squad!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Sue · Married on 07/28/2013

Very flexible, we added extra guest for the wedding to have services and it was no big deal. I really liked the way my hair came out.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/27/2013

Christine did an amazing job on my hair but especially on my makeup! The week of my wedding I went to get my eyebrows waxed (don't ever do it this close to your wedding) and the lady who did it ripped off almost the entirety of the skin directly under both eyebrows. It was horrible and scabby and I looked like a mess. But Christine worked her magic with the airbrush makeup and you couldn't tell at all! It was seriously amazing and I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 09/15/2013

As someone who does not wear a lot of make-up normally and doesn't spend a lot of time on my own hair and make-up, it was such a relief to have a professional take care of this important detail on my wedding day. I loved the fact that she was able to come to wear I was staying and I didn't have to worry about getting to a salon the morning of my wedding and running around. It also allowed my sisters and my mom to get ready at the same time and we could all be comfortable and not rushed. Christine really understood the look I was going for - more natural and minimalistic - and didn't try to push me towards a look that was too over-done or glitzy. Having Christine do my make-up and hair was one of the best decisions I made - I felt beautiful all day and it was such a relaxing way to spend that morning.

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • User3527756 · event on: 06/01/2013

They were fabulous!! I looked and felt fabulous and the squad was super flexible as a couple of the girls decided to get their hair or makeup done at the last minute. I loved that they were able to come to my bridal suite so there was no headache in traveling. I would recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2013

AWESOME!!!!! What a great experience :) Christine was very responsive - always emailed me back right away. Her team was amazing. Ashley did my hair/makeup and mani/pedi. She was outstanding!! She was super professional, but also felt like one of the girls. She came to my hotel room and did my hair and makeup for the wedding - it was very relaxed. She made my makeup look amazing - I didn't think I could look that good lol! It was natural, but had just the right amount of color to make the pictures look awesome. I highly recommend the air brush makeup, it stayed ALL night and into the morning and I cried A LOT!
    Christine and her team also came the night before and did all the bridesmaids pani/pedi's at the hotel. I thought that was neat because they worked around our schedule. I highly recommend the Glam Squad!
    Thank you all for the amazing job in making my wedding PERFECT!! Ashley, you rock!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Alana · Married on 06/09/2012

Phenomenal services! Christine and her assistant, Ashley traveled to New Mexico for my wedding, and everything was beyond perfect. My bridesmaids hair were just what I wanted, and my hair and makeup were amazing!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Russell · Married on 06/03/2012

What else do I need to say, my wife was Stunning! She wears little makeup and when she came around the corner all done up I swooned. Christine did an amazning job on her and the bridesmaids makeup. Everyone commented how beautiful my wife was, and they were not just being nice it was awesome.

The makeup lasted all night and when she woke up the next morning was still perfect, quite the sight after a beautiful but exhausting wedding.

I am not a makeup guy, but after seeing my wife all done up, might change my mind

Sent on 06/11/2012

Heather · Married on 08/11/2011

The comment I hear the most when people see my wedding pictures is, "oh my god your hair looks gorgeous". Chris did an amazing job. She finds out who you are and majesty you look beautiful for your special day. I don't wear a lot if makeup usually. Chris created a makeup look for me that I was comfortable with, but also made me feel absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. And when we were leaving for the ceremony she even called the front desk to have the room freshened up for us. I was really happy to have her be part of my day. Her special touches made it even more special.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Lyndy · Married on 05/23/2011

Christine recently did a spray tan party for myself and a few friends. She had shades to suit all of us and all the tans turn out beautiful and natural. In November I had worked with Christine at a fashion show in Scottsdale and got to experience her artistic makeup and hair design first hand and can attest to her immense talent!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2016

Christine was wonderful! She made me feel very comfortable and beautiful! Loved my hair and makeup! She is fabulous!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Christine’s work is immaculate. When I first met her, it was immediately apparent that she is a true professional and is fantastic at what she does. She made me feel at ease, and had the perfect balance of listening to what I was looking for, and advising me of what she recommended. This was wonderful because even though I had an idea of what I wanted, she was able to help me fine-tune the details. I am so thankful I listened to her advice because she was right about all the details I questioned. In particular, she advised that I should use hair extensions for a particular hairstyle. Thankfully I did, and it came out perfect! She applied airbrush makeup on me and it was absolutely flawless. She took pride in her work and it truly showed. Take my word for it; her services are worth the money. You will be so grateful that you decided to pay a little extra for quality work, I know I am. I cannot thank her enough for her expertise and beautiful job done!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2012

Christine was great! She was so patient with my inability to decide on a hairstyle and was able to book me after I contacted her just a month before the wedding. She was also very flexible with my timeline changes. It took a few emails to get in contact with her (which is why I only gave 4.5 stars), but everything turned out perfect! My hair looked beautiful and lasted all night!

Sent on 10/19/2012