North Tahoe Event Center Reviews

8 | Kings Beach, CA

8 Reviews for North Tahoe Event Center

• Ruth

Ruth L. · Married on 01/09/2019

Lovely Place for a Wedding!

9/1/19 Wedding Went Great!

On 9/1/19 at North Lake Tahoe Event Center, our daughter married our new son-in-law. In January, we reserved their Lakeview reception room and patio for the wedding. Kathy and her team were terrific. All our plans were executed well and the event went smoothly. We created wonderful wedding memories there and would recommend it to anyone considering a Lake Tahoe wedding.

- The Logsdons

Sent on 11/06/2019

Harman · Married on 08/24/2014

What a great venue, it was private but so close to the beach. Everything was perfect, the service we received was amazing. Kathy was so great to work with during the planning stages. She is one of the sincere and attentive people. We had to make few changes at last minute and Kathy was very accommodating. The whole staff was very helpful, friendly and professional. I highly recommend using NTEC for your special day. You will be provided with that service that is incomparable anywhere in that area.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Teresa · Married on 06/07/2014

Kathy and Doug at the NTEC were amazing. I knew my wedding would be amazing, but Kathy helped to make it even more spectacular. She helped me work through every detail and went above and beyond her duties.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2011

The Event Center is the perfect spot if you want to get married in Tahoe and don't want to spend a fortune. Absolutely the best bang for your buck. Not to mention Kathy is so great. She did whatever asked of her and answer my tons of emails. She was so sweet through it all. It was the best day and the location was just perfect!!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

We spoke with Kathy at NTEC and she was amazingly helpful. We were on a budget and time constraints and she was very willing to work with us. It really helped because our wedding was off season, in the winter. Room itself is a little outdated, but with decorations it was fine and the view of the beach more than makes up for that! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • Precious

Precious · Married on 06/24/2017

3.0

The North Tahoe Events Center is the perfect venue for those who want a Tahoe wedding with flexibility. You are able to bring in your own vendors which is great for couples on a tight budget.

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5

Kathy should just run for Mayor. She gets things done at NTEC and makes great recommendations based on her 700+ wedding track record there. She and her staff are friendly, professional, and are a delight to be around. Kathy helped us with seating charts, room layouts, and planning and organizing as late as the day before the wedding! She even caught a linen error count that was being managed by someone else at the last minute to save the day! My only issue was with NTEC was when I signed my contract, NTEC ran the nearby parking. When park and rec took it over 30 days before, I had to eat the cost to my guests since I'd already told them on weddingwire.com that it was covered. Not Kathy's fault...

Sent on 07/07/2014

NTEC was a great place for our wedding because is right on the beach and it offered us the accommodations we needed. The personal was great at all times, before and during the wedding.

Sent on 09/01/2012