Norina Kaye Photography Reviews

7 | Las Vegas, NV

7 Reviews for Norina Kaye Photography

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

UPDATED 5.5.17- We were married on April 29, 2017. Every word written about Norina after our engagement pictures (see review below) still holds true (and more!). She is fantastic. She has become a friend. And she is one helluva a photographer. She has this uncanny ability to take the most beautiful, calming, bridal magazine-worthy photographs. I am always blown away by her.

She's also REALLY quick with editing photographs. Seriously. In less than 48 hours after our wedding, the sneak peeks began rolling in .... and they are absolutely, 100% incredible. I recommend her to EVERYONE I know. We plan on asking Norina to photograph many, many, many more important days in our lives. We wouldn't go to anyone else. We love you, Norina!

-----
    Words cannot describe how amazing Norina is... as a person, as a photographer, and as a friend. She is hands down THE best wedding/engagement/overall photographer in Las Vegas and we couldn't be more excited that she is our wedding photographer! We just got back our engagement photos and I am seriously blown away. I am not biased because they are our pictures... EVERYONE who has seen her pictures is completely blown away about how she is able to capture the true essence of the person(s) she is photographing.

Thank you, Norina. Seriously. I know we "proposed" to you a few months ago to be our photographer, and we would do it over in a heartbeat. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kim · Married on 10/30/2016

The most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, great person!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Marilia & Matthew

Marilia · Married on 04/29/2016

Norina is hands down the best wedding photographer in Vegas! She is super fun, quirky and amazing! Never a dull moment and she makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I'm in love with our pictures - engagement and wedding! Her attention to detail and directions/tips make the candid pictures just perfect, and she knows what's working and what isn't and changes her approach when needed.
    We had our little furchild with us and she was super accommodating and got some awesome shots of him too! I can't wait to see our wedding album!
    Highly recommend her! And I look forward to doing a preggers/baby photoshoot with her in the future! ;)

Sent on 05/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2015

Her attention to details, her brides and groom, and her commitment to excellence makes her a professional who captures every moment. Norina shot my daughter's wedding on 4/17/15 and remained focused and never missed a special moment, whether with the couple or guest. We knew that she cared about us and what mattered to my family.

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Finally Mrs. Crowell

Andrea · Married on 03/28/2015

I couldn't possibly give higher praise for Norina... her talent, her artistry, her sweet nature! I went into my photographer search with a pretty specific idea in mind of what I wanted our overall wedding day coverage to look like, as well as a day after shoot in the desert, but I also wanted a photographer who I could hand the reins over to and trust. Norina was the perfect fit in every way! She understood my vision for our day, takes the most beautiful photos, and has become a friend. I can't truly express the respect that I have for her work; she sincerely and fully captured the emotions, sentimentality, fun, and excitement of our day, from beginning to end. When we got our photos back, I was quick to share with all of our family and friends, and I'm still hearing about how wonderful they are - I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Gracie · Married on 11/23/2013

Norina was our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding. I could not have imagined hiring anyone else. She is responsive and prompt with phone calls and emails, and she is extremely talented and professional! We absolutely loved our engagement photos that we took at the dry lake bed. Fast forwarding a few months later, it rained the entire wedding as well! We weren't able to take 1/2 of the pictures that we planned on taking at our reception venue due to the weather, but the crummy weather didn't even phase Norina as she was already thinking ahead. She asked us if we were willing to do a reshoot a couple weeks later just to get the shots that we wanted. Of course we said, "Yes!" Since we had extra time to kill before our reception, she offered to order pizza for our bridal party AND pick it up. Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! After our wedding, she contacted Mens Warehouse and explained our planned reshoot and convinced them to lend my husband's suit for FREE! These are just a couple of examples of the kind of human being she is. She was our wedding photographer and has turned into our family's photographer and friend. I cannot recommend her more! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Norina not only listens to your ideas/wants, is very professional, and provides an overall great service - her talent is well beyond your average photographer. Norina's creativeness and passion for capturing amazing moments will leave you with breathtaking, unique photos that will blow you away. We could not have been happier with our engagement and wedding photos all because of Norina's incredible talent. She does it all with a smile on her face and is someone that is extremely easy to work with. We highly recommend her and promise you will not be disappointed in any aspect of your experience with her.

Sent on 04/14/2016