Nora Belle Designs Reviews

16 | Chandler, AZ

16 Reviews for Nora Belle Designs

courtney · Married on 12/02/2016

Nora Belle Designs did an absolutely FANTASTIC job on all the paper products for my wedding (invitations, menus, table numbers, signage, etc.). My husband and I received SO many compliments, especially on the quality of our invitations! Nora Belle Designs worked with my husband and I to understand our style/ theme for the wedding and came up with designs that far exceeded our expectations, for a price point that was within our budget. I met with several vendors prior to meeting with Nora Belle Designs and no one came close to the quality and value! In our experience working with Nora Belle Designs, they were HIGHLY professional and VERY flexible/accommodating. I can't recommend Nora Belle Designs highly enough and will continue to use them for any and all special occasions in the future!

Courtney · Married on 12/02/2016

Our invitations for my daughter's December wedding were so beautiful and the cost was far better than any other quotes we received! Kerri went over and beyond in quality and service! My 2nd daughter is getting married in May and we have already set an appointment with Nora Belle Designs for her invitations! Definitely recommend her for all your printing needs!

brenda · Married on 11/19/2016

Kerri did an wonderful job on our invitations! We received many compliments. People even asked me how and where did you get these beautiful invites done, they are absolutely stunning. Kerri was very professional and answered all of our questions. Was very thorough and did our invitations in a timely manner. I highly recommend her!

Lindsay · Married on 10/15/2016

Highly Recommended

Kerri was great to work with! I had very specific requests and a lot of invitations to send out and she met every one of my requests and made the process very easy and enjoyable, not to mention that my invitations were PERFECT!! I would highly recommend Kerri with Nora Belle Designs to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot stress how wonderful Kerri is at her job. She is so personable and friendly, which made it easy to connect with her right out the gate. She can create/make anything and did a wonderful job of giving alternatives to stay within our budget. We did two Save-the-Dates, one was a magnet, invitations, and wedding stationary such as name cards and programs. Every last bit of it turned out extraordinary! My guests loved the sparkly name cards so much that we had the DJs make an announcement for guests to wait before taking them home so that the waitstaff could be able to serve the correct dishes! It was an absolute joy to work with Kerri and I highly recommend her to anybody needing print services for wedding or other events!

Kerri with Nora Belle Design did such a beautiful and creative job with incorporating our table names onto her gorgeous and elegantly designed name cards for our wedding reception as well as the guest place cards. She was professional, very flexible, timely, great at communicating information via text, email and or phone, very willing to deliver the finished product to the wedding venue, friendly and so excited along with us throughout the process. The cost of the finished product was very reasonable and so worth every penny. We were so happy with the way these place cards and table name cards added to the beauty and uniqueness of our wedding; guests commented on the beauty of them as well. We definitely recommend Nore Belle Design for their creativity, high quality and care they put into their work, timeliness, etc!!

Erin · Married on 12/19/2015

Working with Kerri was one of the best experiences of my wedding! See listened to my ideas and executed them in a fashion far beyond what I would have been able to describe. She set the bar very high for the rest of the wedding. Everyone thought the invitations were so beautiful, I was not sure how the rest of the wedding could live up to it!

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2015

Nora Belle was extremely helpful and provided me with beautiful, one-of-a-kind invitations that were exactly what I was looking for. Even when I wanted to make changes, she went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The invitations through Nora Belle was the easiest part of the wedding process.

Shannon · Married on 05/29/2015

Kerrie was amazing!! Her customer service and creativity cannot be beat. She exceeded our expectations! I highly recommend her for all your invitation needs!

A · Married on 05/26/2015

Kerri at Nora Belle Designs was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to exactly what we were looking for and when no other company would do all gold foil lettering on our wedding invitation at an affordable cost, she didn't even hesitate and the price came in far under other invitation companies we considered. She was incredibly attentive to getting the exact color of teal/deep ocean blue we were looking for and provided a number of options from which we chose our "right one." We would work with her again without hesitation. The quality of the invitation and the attentiveness she showed was beyond what we expected. Thanks Kerri! We look forward to working with you again!

Jill · Married on 03/19/2015

Out of all the vendors I used, Nora Belle Designs was by far the most helpful. Kerri is creative, responsive and on top of every detail. Kerri makes gorgeous, custom invitations for a reasonable price. She is extremely friendly and will make your invites perfect! The amount of compliments I received on my invitations for my wedding were endless. Kerri provides top notch customer service and proved to be a great asset to my own wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Elaine · Married on 06/14/2014

Kerri did our wedding invitations and they were STUNNING. She was super flexible, which was nice because my groom and I were attending college 2 hours away from her location during the design process. It is not a problem for her to do consultations long-distance, which can be nice for those who are doing a destination wedding. She emailed us several digital proofs after every change, and also mailed us a fully assembled preview when we were basically done with the design. In addition, her pricing was really affordable. We did a full invitation suite with 4 inserts including pre-stamped RSVP postcards and inner/outer envelopes, and we paid less than half of what other vendors in the area quoted us for the same suite package. I would strongly encourage brides to use Nora Belle Designs for any and all professional stationary they want for their wedding.

Elaine · Married on 06/14/2014

Haley · Married on 06/06/2014

I'm not sure I can find the right words to say how amazing Kerri was. From the beginning she went above and beyond our expectations. We had a few ideas in mind of what we wanted, and she was able to take a little bit of everything to make the perfect wedding invitations for my husband and I. To this day I keep pictures of my invitations, party favors, programs, and thank you's on my phone just to show off how amazing they were, and encourage everyone I know to use Kerri at Nora Belle Designs. Like I said, everything turned out far more amazing than we had ever imagined. Thank you, Kerri!

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kerri at Nora Belle Designs. Kerri made my wedding invitations, seating chart, menu for buffet, and signs for the bundtini flavors for my desserts. I wanted everything to tie together and also incorporate my colors royal blue and silver and also have a slight Disney touch with a Cinderella carriage on it. Kerri was able to deliver what I envisioned and I've never seen a more beautiful invitations or seating chart of my life. Her craftsmanship is impeccable and everything came out gorgeous. I still have people telling me that my invitations were the most gorgeous invitations they have ever received and they will not get rid of them because they love them so much. I highly recommend Kerri at Nora Belle Designs to any bride who wants beautiful invitations, seating charts, thank you notes, etc. for their wedding!

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

Nora Belle Designs was amazing and great to work. They had an array of examples to look at and choose from. They were open minded and listened to everything we had to say. We were never discouraged in our ideas and nothing was ever shot down and we were never told no we could not have something. Nora belle Designs delivered beautiful invitations in our exact colors and everything that we wanted. Out of all our wedding planning Nora belle was the best vendor to work with.