Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer Reviews

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 4
Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 5
  • Marlene

Marlene Serrano · Married on 07/04/2019

Arrived early and ready to record our special day

Noel arrived earlier than scheduled and we can tell that he has professional experience that he has passed down to both his kids. They are a family business and he should feel proud to lead by such an impressive sample and role model❤️

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 6
    Sent on 07/05/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2019

Noel was the best photographer. Easy to work with, quick response time and amazing photos. Could not have had a better experience ! Highly recommend him!

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 7
    Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

The consummate professional and incredibly gifted photographer

I hired Noel de Pilar to photograph my wedding at Condado Vanderbilt, which was a destination wedding. I met Noel in Old San Juan a few days before with my husband, and he took a creative photo array of us. Not only did we see some beautiful spots in the City, it was a great insight into his artistic talents. Plus, he found the way to make us feel comfortable with him and relaxed when having posed pictures taken as a couple. Of what he showed us on his camera, the shots were stunning. Even more impressive, was his work on the day of the wedding. When I was getting ready with the bridal party, his presence was barely known - he caught wonderful candid shots. At the Vanderbilt, his work was tremendous. He knew all the best spots for photos and how to best pose us. We felt so relaxed in his presence, as did all our guests with him. And when we wanted to request additional photos, he was immediately and graciously accommodating. He showed us a photo taken of us on the staircase and it was breath-taking. Now, we are so eager to see the final work product, which we know will be phenomenal. Everyone should have such a classy and talented photographer at their wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Delmary · Married on 01/25/2019

Professional Photography with a Personal Touch

Noel and his team really made my wedding -- they were so professional, they thought of everything, used any down time they had to grab so really priceless photo, and were great when giving direction. They worked through my shotlist and gave great suggestions to manage/balance photo time with reception time. Noel even helped my mom button my wedding dress (my dress had clear buttons with hard-to-see lace holes), all while getting the perfect mother/daughter shot. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Pooja · Married on 07/06/2018

The best wedding photographer!

Noel and team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Noel always made himself available every time we came to Puerto Rico during the planning phase. Post wedding as well, he was great to work with through the photo and album edits. We are extremely happy with the wedding photos. I highly highly recommend Noel!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Dianna · Married on 04/01/2018

He was amazing on time and ready to go . Noel was very professional. Lookiing forward to seeing my photos

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 8
    Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 9
    Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 10
    Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 11
    Sent on 04/03/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/04/2018

I always thought people were a little full of it when they’d say their wedding was the best day of their life. I was completely wrong. Our wedding was so full of special moments, and Noel’s photography is making sure that we never forget a single one.

We met Noel in San Juan and were so impressed with the quality of his photos from previous weddings. His attention to detail and ability to capture the little things made him an easy choice.

Leading up to the wedding, Noel was always in communication with us. Even when one of the most catastrophic hurricanes in San Juan history went through, he let us know that he was ok, and that he was still going to help us with our day.

On the day of the wedding, we had to make some last minute adjustments due to rain. Noel was quick to communicate, and had a backup plan for first look pictures that worked wonderfully. We have received his photos, and we can’t believe how amazing everything looks. It’s like being back in that day every time I open up the album. We feel so lucky to be able to go back and relive the best day of our lives. Thank you so much, Noel!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

George · Married on 02/17/2018

George & Geovanna’s wedding

Noel made our special day even more amazing. He listened to what we wanted, he gave us flexible options and did not rush thru the photo or video sessions. The end result of our wedding album and the videos where amazing! Thank you Noel !

Sent on 01/30/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Noel is very talented and professional. He was very easy to contact leading up to our wedding, was very professional and efficient on the day of the wedding, and delivered beautiful photos quickly after our wedding. He was flexible when I asked him to take certain photos at certain times throughout the day, and we are so happy with the almost 2,000 photos we got from the event! Thank you, Noel!

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Y

yogita · Married on 07/05/2017

Noel is awesome photographer. He is very professional and patience. I was in PR with my family for vacation. We decided to have professional pictures done in old San Juan. Noel captured best shots of beautiful Old San Juan. It was perfect memories from our vacation. Pictures come out very nice. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Karen · Married on 06/24/2017

Noel is so reliable and a complete professional! His communication prior to our destination wedding was amazing. Everything was via email, he always responded quickly and sent me an email to check in or just to say hello. He was punctual on our wedding day and for our trash the dress session the next day. The turn around time for our photos was only 5 weeks (so quick) and he mailed out our USB Priority Mail shipping with a tracking number immediately after confirming our address - love that. Not only is he extremely dependable, but he is a true artist. Our photos came out amazing! He instructed us on how to pose, because my husband and I definitely needed guidance and the photos came out amazing! The lighting during our beach sunset shoot was PERFECT. I would highly recommend Noel!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Caterina · Married on 06/17/2017

We love our experience with Noel. He is great and very professional. He also came to our Rehearsal Dinner to take some photographs and get to know us.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Nii · Married on 06/08/2017

We went with Noel based on a recommendation from the hotel. I could not be happier with our choice of photographers. due to time constraints on our part, We did not meet until after the ceremony; however, i was confident he was aware of what i wanted. he replied promptly and thoroughly to every email i sent. He was full of suggestions for what had worked in the past, but also willing to do the little things i wanted. He was polite, prompt, inconspicuous and took many, many photos. The photos came back amazing! i can not stop looking at the them! I would choose Noel if I need any such service again and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Paul · Married on 06/07/2017

Noel was an incredible photographer. He covered every aspect of our wedding beautifully and was professional throughout. I highly recommend him based on our experience.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Justin · Married on 05/05/2017

Noel couldnt have been more of a pleasure to work with! My wife and I were very nervous who to chose as a photographer since these pictures and videos will be the things we look back on! And the decision we made in Noel we feel is the best Puerto Rico has to offer!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Mary · Married on 04/27/2017

Please Please Please hire Noel Del Pilar - we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. We appreciated the amount of pictures we received, the creativity and detail Noel used, as well as the fact that he didn't touch up the photos in a way that was obvious. This is a real review...and Noel was top-shelf, classy, and professional mixed in with a little fun. Thank you Noel for the best pictures. We cannot stop looking at them! Mary and Freddy Bruno

Sent on 06/28/2017

Lourdes · Married on 04/19/2017

We are so pleased with the service, professionalism and amazing photos Noel provided us during our special day. I keep looking at our photos and the attention to details highlighting each one is exceptional. We were honored that Noel shared our special day and captured all the great memories.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Nicolette · Married on 03/12/2017

There's definitely a peace of mind when you hire Noel! It's never easy planning a wedding, nevermind from afar. But once we found Noel, we no longer had to worry about any tasks related to the photography. He was concerned with all the details, just like us, and it shows through his work.

Sent on 07/04/2017

NATALIE · Married on 02/25/2017

AMAZING wedding pictures! WE are so happy that we had Noel for our special day, he captured so many amazing moments and we are over the moon happy with our decision to work with him. Make sure you have Noel at your wedding. he did a tremendous job!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2017

Simply the best. He delivers what he promises and captured all the important moments. He spent quite a bit of time with us and knewe of all the great spots for photos. He had all the connections to get us in the great places and paid close attention to every detail. So many of our designers have asked to use our wedding photos. He is quite an artist and fun to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Daniela · Married on 03/12/2016

Noel was a pleasure to work with. It rained almost our entire event and I was afraid we wouldn’t have a nice pictures, but he was truly able to capture all the special moments. Our albums just came in and I couldn’t be happier with the end result. Thank you so much, Noel!!

My advice to brides is to tell your guests there are no pictures allowed to be taken during the ceremony. It's a special moment and you don't want to see everyone in your pictures with their iphones in hand!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Tory · Married on 02/12/2016

Noel was amazing! He was sweet, patient, and directed us beautifully. Our photos are exactly what we wanted. He has a great, artistic eye. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Erin · Married on 01/09/2016

I cannot say enough about what an amazing photographer and person Noel is. From our first contact via email he was always very professional and responsive. My fiancee and I visited Puerto Rico a couple of months before our wedding to do some planning and we asked Noel if we could meet up with him and he offered to do a complimentary engagement shoot for us in Old San Juan. As soon as we met Noel that day in Old San Juan we knew we had chosen the right person. He was sweet, professional, and had a very calming demeanor and even my fiancee (who doesn't much like having his picture taken) loved him. The photos from the engagement shoot came out amazing and the wedding photos were even better. He was with us for 12 hours on the wedding day and all of my guests commented that they never even knew he was there. We now have almost 2,000 beautiful photos of our special day. I highly recommend Noel if you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Thank you Noel for everything! - Erin and David

Sent on 04/24/2016

Pamela · Married on 10/23/2015

We had the pleasure of having Noel and his son as our photographers for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Noel was extremely personable and we were able to build a connection with Noel from our first meeting. He has been doing photography for a long time and his portfolio is evident of this experience. The quality of his photos and his books are above par! Noel even posted a first glance of photos just 5 days after the wedding, and they were just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cannot wait to see the others!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Noel was easy to work with on the day of the event, and listened to our requests. I appreciate that he sent a couple of photos right after to wedding so we could get a sense of how they turned out.

Sent on 10/24/2015