Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer Reviews

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 3
Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 4
Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 5

Stephanie · Getting married on 03/25/2019

Noel was the best photographer. Easy to work with, quick response time and amazing photos. Could not have had a better experience ! Highly recommend him!

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 6

Delmary · Married on 01/25/2019

Professional Photography with a Personal Touch

Noel and his team really made my wedding -- they were so professional, they thought of everything, used any down time they had to grab so really priceless photo, and were great when giving direction. They worked through my shotlist and gave great suggestions to manage/balance photo time with reception time. Noel even helped my mom button my wedding dress (my dress had clear buttons with hard-to-see lace holes), all while getting the perfect mother/daughter shot. Thank you so much!!

Pooja · Married on 07/06/2018

The best wedding photographer!

Noel and team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Noel always made himself available every time we came to Puerto Rico during the planning phase. Post wedding as well, he was great to work with through the photo and album edits. We are extremely happy with the wedding photos. I highly highly recommend Noel!

Dianna · Married on 04/01/2018

He was amazing on time and ready to go . Noel was very professional. Lookiing forward to seeing my photos

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 7
    Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 8
    Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 9
    Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer 10

George · Married on 02/17/2018

George & Geovanna’s wedding

Noel made our special day even more amazing. He listened to what we wanted, he gave us flexible options and did not rush thru the photo or video sessions. The end result of our wedding album and the videos where amazing! Thank you Noel !

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Noel is very talented and professional. He was very easy to contact leading up to our wedding, was very professional and efficient on the day of the wedding, and delivered beautiful photos quickly after our wedding. He was flexible when I asked him to take certain photos at certain times throughout the day, and we are so happy with the almost 2,000 photos we got from the event! Thank you, Noel!

• Y

yogita · Married on 07/05/2017

Noel is awesome photographer. He is very professional and patience. I was in PR with my family for vacation. We decided to have professional pictures done in old San Juan. Noel captured best shots of beautiful Old San Juan. It was perfect memories from our vacation. Pictures come out very nice. I highly recommend him.

Karen · Married on 06/24/2017

Noel is so reliable and a complete professional! His communication prior to our destination wedding was amazing. Everything was via email, he always responded quickly and sent me an email to check in or just to say hello. He was punctual on our wedding day and for our trash the dress session the next day. The turn around time for our photos was only 5 weeks (so quick) and he mailed out our USB Priority Mail shipping with a tracking number immediately after confirming our address - love that. Not only is he extremely dependable, but he is a true artist. Our photos came out amazing! He instructed us on how to pose, because my husband and I definitely needed guidance and the photos came out amazing! The lighting during our beach sunset shoot was PERFECT. I would highly recommend Noel!

Caterina · Married on 06/17/2017

We love our experience with Noel. He is great and very professional. He also came to our Rehearsal Dinner to take some photographs and get to know us.

Nii · Married on 06/08/2017

We went with Noel based on a recommendation from the hotel. I could not be happier with our choice of photographers. due to time constraints on our part, We did not meet until after the ceremony; however, i was confident he was aware of what i wanted. he replied promptly and thoroughly to every email i sent. He was full of suggestions for what had worked in the past, but also willing to do the little things i wanted. He was polite, prompt, inconspicuous and took many, many photos. The photos came back amazing! i can not stop looking at the them! I would choose Noel if I need any such service again and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know!!!!

Paul · Married on 06/07/2017

Noel was an incredible photographer. He covered every aspect of our wedding beautifully and was professional throughout. I highly recommend him based on our experience.

Justin · Married on 05/05/2017

Noel couldnt have been more of a pleasure to work with! My wife and I were very nervous who to chose as a photographer since these pictures and videos will be the things we look back on! And the decision we made in Noel we feel is the best Puerto Rico has to offer!

Mary · Married on 04/27/2017

Please Please Please hire Noel Del Pilar - we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. We appreciated the amount of pictures we received, the creativity and detail Noel used, as well as the fact that he didn't touch up the photos in a way that was obvious. This is a real review...and Noel was top-shelf, classy, and professional mixed in with a little fun. Thank you Noel for the best pictures. We cannot stop looking at them! Mary and Freddy Bruno

Lourdes · Married on 04/19/2017

We are so pleased with the service, professionalism and amazing photos Noel provided us during our special day. I keep looking at our photos and the attention to details highlighting each one is exceptional. We were honored that Noel shared our special day and captured all the great memories.

Nicolette · Married on 03/12/2017

There's definitely a peace of mind when you hire Noel! It's never easy planning a wedding, nevermind from afar. But once we found Noel, we no longer had to worry about any tasks related to the photography. He was concerned with all the details, just like us, and it shows through his work.

NATALIE · Married on 02/25/2017

AMAZING wedding pictures! WE are so happy that we had Noel for our special day, he captured so many amazing moments and we are over the moon happy with our decision to work with him. Make sure you have Noel at your wedding. he did a tremendous job!

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2017

Simply the best. He delivers what he promises and captured all the important moments. He spent quite a bit of time with us and knewe of all the great spots for photos. He had all the connections to get us in the great places and paid close attention to every detail. So many of our designers have asked to use our wedding photos. He is quite an artist and fun to work with.

Daniela · Married on 03/12/2016

Noel was a pleasure to work with. It rained almost our entire event and I was afraid we wouldn’t have a nice pictures, but he was truly able to capture all the special moments. Our albums just came in and I couldn’t be happier with the end result. Thank you so much, Noel!!

My advice to brides is to tell your guests there are no pictures allowed to be taken during the ceremony. It's a special moment and you don't want to see everyone in your pictures with their iphones in hand!

Tory · Married on 02/12/2016

Noel was amazing! He was sweet, patient, and directed us beautifully. Our photos are exactly what we wanted. He has a great, artistic eye. We would highly recommend him!

Erin · Married on 01/09/2016

I cannot say enough about what an amazing photographer and person Noel is. From our first contact via email he was always very professional and responsive. My fiancee and I visited Puerto Rico a couple of months before our wedding to do some planning and we asked Noel if we could meet up with him and he offered to do a complimentary engagement shoot for us in Old San Juan. As soon as we met Noel that day in Old San Juan we knew we had chosen the right person. He was sweet, professional, and had a very calming demeanor and even my fiancee (who doesn't much like having his picture taken) loved him. The photos from the engagement shoot came out amazing and the wedding photos were even better. He was with us for 12 hours on the wedding day and all of my guests commented that they never even knew he was there. We now have almost 2,000 beautiful photos of our special day. I highly recommend Noel if you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Thank you Noel for everything! - Erin and David

Pamela · Married on 10/23/2015

We had the pleasure of having Noel and his son as our photographers for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Noel was extremely personable and we were able to build a connection with Noel from our first meeting. He has been doing photography for a long time and his portfolio is evident of this experience. The quality of his photos and his books are above par! Noel even posted a first glance of photos just 5 days after the wedding, and they were just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cannot wait to see the others!!

Noel was easy to work with on the day of the event, and listened to our requests. I appreciate that he sent a couple of photos right after to wedding so we could get a sense of how they turned out.

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/26/2015

Noel did the photos for my destination wedding at La Concha Resort.

Let me say that he is the sweetest, most patient man, and really a joy to work with. He took wonderful pictures, and truly had the mind of an artist. I can't wait to see my full album, but I really wanted to let the world know how much I appreciated him! He had the ability to make me feel comfortable despite not liking photos that people normally take.. I know it is his profession, but you can't get world class service everywhere.... He was so accommodating, and well liked by all at the wedding!

Thank you, Noel!

Noel is an amazing photographer, and a nice guy as well! We planned our destination wedding in Puerto Rico from New York and everything was set up over email. Noel was very responsive during the planning stage and always had meaningful suggestions to share. He covered our wedding photography with his son and the photos came out really beautiful!

We also had an after session in Old San Juan with Noel. Unfortunately it rained cats and dogs that day so we couldn't have the session in the fort as planned. Noel was able to convince Hotel El Convento to let us take a few portraits indoors while waiting for the rain to stops. Eventually we were able to take a few shots outdoors late in the evening and Noel remained professional and accommodating despite working hours more than originally planned due to the bad weather.

I got to admit Noel's service wasn't cheap but it was totally worth the money. I would highly recommend Noel.