240 Reviews for No Ordinary Ordained

Hindu (1)
Mormon (1)
Earth-Based (1)
240 No Ordinary Ordained Reviews

Tamara did such an amazing job with our ceremony! We loved our vows and couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! Our wedding was tailored perfectly to our personalities and we would recommend No Ordinary Ordained to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian, Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal

Tamara was wonderful. She customized our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted and she did a wonderful job of including our children. She made us all laugh and she made us all cry. I can't say enough great things about her. She also found us a violinist at the last minute when we and others had failed. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture June , 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I asked Tamara to officiate a wedding ceremony out on a Civil War battlefield. She was wonderful about making sure that we had a ceremony that we wanted and even allowed my mom, brother, and friend to read certain parts. She made us all smile and laugh and truly loves what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding officiant. She's the best.

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Once we decided that we would have an outside officiant for our wedding, I knew it has to be Tamara! Sure I know her personally, but I had also read so many raving reviews about how that persons wedding wouldn't have been as special without her. She was able to personalize the ceremony as much or as little as we wanted and managed to do it all on short notice. We were truly lucky to have had her as part of our special day.

Profile Picture Kerryn, 10/27/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Tamera is one of a kind. She married my italian husband and I on 10-14-17 She will work diligently with you to make your ceremony exactly what you want. I had no idea going into this what I wanted and my husband wanted something formal, i wanted something with a little extra meaning. She gave us several different ceremony examples, let me pick and choose, and then ultimately created a very unique and meaningful ceremony that satisfied us both. She is truly amazing at what she does! T also helped me with advice for various other wedding decisions- colors, traditions, vendors. T knows everyone and is a pleasure to work with. Thank you for making my day more special!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Having Tamara officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions my (now) husband and I made. A friend of mine found her online and I immediately contacted her after reading all of the amazing reviews. My husband and I were interested in a quick, non-religious ceremony that would hopefully make people laugh (and at the very least not put them to sleep). Tamara was extremely responsive from our first contact and really worked with us to get a feel for what we wanted. She was able to provide us with several example ceremonies that she had done in the past, and then we worked as a team to turn it into what we wanted. We’re funny, goofy people and she was really able to incorporate that into the ceremony.

My husband and I also wrote our own vows that only Tamara saw prior to the ceremony. Turns out, we wrote nearly identical things, which Tamara and everyone else found pretty amusing. A lot of our guests told us after the fact how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how truly “us” it was. We really attribute the successful ceremony to Tamara and couldn’t be more thankful for her hard work!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Tamara was GREAT!! She was super easy to work with from start to finish! From the initial phone conversation to the emails back and forth finalizing the ceremony, Tamara was professional and fun at the same time. Tamara was so positive to have around before the ceremony and kept us laughing throughout the ceremony. She was perfect for what my now husband and I were looking for in an officiant. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Peyton, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tamara was an absolute dream to work with. While we originally wanted to have my brother, who was licensed out of state, perform our marriage and ceremony, we hit some bumps and my wedding planners were quick to recommend Tamara. We reached out to her via email, and she was clear and quick with her response. She worked with us to make sure we received the exact type of services we wanted, and made everything as easy as could be (which is exactly what we were looking for). When it came to the day of, Tamara was professional and efficient. We could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/24/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Tamara was so quick to respond in the beginning and was always quick to respond throughout the entire process. I loved her personality without even meeting her! She was more than willing to help you through EVERYTHING. She gave you ideas outside of what you already suggested. When I finally met her on the day of I loved everything about her! She immediately came up to introduce herself and see how I was. She was professional and extremely nice. Once the ceremony took place she made me and my now husband feel so comfortable in front of everyone. She was prompt and rolled with the punches. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tamara really helped us to craft a beautiful, meaningful, secular wedding ceremony. She provided lots of ideas and samples for us to work with and was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. She was very professional and did a great job officiating our wedding. We were so happy to have a ceremony tailored to us, and many of our guests commented that it was the most meaningful ceremony they had ever seen. I would definitely recommend Tamara as a great officiant!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
4.2

Tamara was wonderful! She was really lovely about embracing our nerdy ceremony. She let us work through a few versions until we were really happy, which is different from other companies who charge by the version or make you pick from thier versions. We loved her personal touchs!
Day of, she was on time and willing to take to our point of contact.
She turned in our paperwork on time and we got our licences with no trouble at all!

Profile Picture nicki, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We hired Tamara from a suggestion that came to us from our DJ, Nate Clancy. Finding an officiant was the last piece of our puzzle and I'm so glad we hired Tamara! She was a dream to work with because we had no idea where to begin. My husband is in the military so he was gone for 2 months and it was impossible to get him to read over the suggestions/wording she had sent us. I felt terrible knowing the wedding was only about a month and a half away by the time we were finalizing our ceremony. She never pressured us and worked so well with our timeline even though I'm sure it wasn't ideal for her. She was perfect! The day of the wedding was the first time we met Tamara and she was amazing from when I first met her. She made me feel relaxed, asked if I had any questions, asked how I was doing and just was so sweet. Once I met her, I felt even more comfortable with how everything was going to go. My mom told me afterwards that everyone loved the ceremony and that it was perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything to go better! Thank you so much Tamara for being apart of our special day! It means the world to Eric and I! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Hiring Tamara was one of the easiest decisions we made during wedding planning. My husband and I aren't religious people so finding an officiant who didn't require classes or even an in-person meeting was proving to be difficult. That is, until we found Tamara. She offered up a phone call consultation and the conversation flowed well. She helped us craft a wedding ceremony that meant something to us. On our wedding day she threw in her touches of humor that got us and our guests laughing during the ceremony which was awesome. We appreciated it so much and will always remember that! We enjoyed her so much that we referred her to my sister and future brother-in-law who will be married by Tamara as well. Her laid back personality helped to keep us calm going into the ceremony. Thank you so much Tamara!!

Profile Picture Page, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination

Tamara is amazing! She made our wedding ceremony. I loved the words spoken and the ad libs in between. Definitely glad you were the one to unite us as one.

Profile Picture Domonique , 3/26/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tamara was AMAZING throughout our entire wedding planning process, and she thoroughly delivered at our wedding! Right from the beginning, she was quick to reply to our questions and initially skyped us from her car to get to know us. My husband, Tamara, and I crafted a ceremony from scratch to fit our chemistry-themed wedding. We gave her quotes we liked and things we wanted to include in our ceremony (our own vows, our friends speaking about our story) and she put it all together into something incredible. She also was great in working with a handful of us - as we wanted our vows and our friend's stories to be a surprise that day - and was able to compile everything and have print outs ready for us to read from during the ceremony. Tamara was incredibly professional and responsive throughout the whole process, and mailed our marriage certificate the day after our wedding! We got so many complements on our ceremony - which I feel like normally isn't something that gets commented on - and guests stated that they felt like they had known us forever after hearing all the stories in our ceremony. Thanks so much to Tamara for making our special day so personal and so fitting of our quirky selves!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/25/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

How do you blend Catholic and Pagan, Board Games and Rat Pack, Laughter and Tears, and two people who have already been together for 20 years. I was a bit shocked at the first three officiants we talked to were not comfortable doing our wedding and started to wonder what I was doing wrong. Then found a few that would work but just didn't have a spark and connection with us. Then we met Tamara and knew our search was over. She did a great job - was very up front about style and times, very professional and friendly. She did a great job suggesting edits and nudging us to the most awesome ceremony and helped us find a way to blend things that everyone though it was beautiful. If you are searching I encourage you to talk to Tamara and see if she is the fit for you as she was for us.

Profile Picture Star, 3/11/17, 21 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Catholic, Pagan, Unitarian

We definitely made the right choice in choosing Tamara to officiate our wedding. She was quick and easy to communicate with prior to the wedding, and on the day of she was prompt, professional and executed the ceremony perfectly.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 11/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

No Ordinary Ordained was such a blessing!! The quality of service was top notch. Very prompt, very nice , very professional ,and very helpful. I never had to worry about a thing. She made my ceremony perfect ! Thank you so much again!!! Ashley and Wesley Jacobs =)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tamara Riley of No Ordinary Ordained is fantastic. She worked very hard for us to make our ceremony unique. She went through multiple drafts with us and kept giving us multiple choices of wordings to help get us started.

Unlike other officiants, she had no problem with us having a non-religious ceremony and heartily embraced our willingness to explore both traditional and non-traditional ceremony ideas. She was extremely flexible, and made sure that we loved our ceremony. She helped us plan a ceremony that was mostly traditional, but with just enough flair and creativity to make it our own.

The only critique I could give is that we were looking for someone who could take charge and sort of tell us what to do and how it's going to be. Instead, she left us in the driver's seat and we weren't really sure how or where to go. She gave us tons of ideas, and it was terribly difficult deciding which way to go. But on the flip side, had she led us and told us what to do, we'd have been left with a ceremony that we weren't that thrilled with. By insisting that we find a ceremony idea that excited us, she made sure that we loved our ceremony. So, actually, I think that's a positive thing!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Agnostic, Non-religious

My wedding was a mess right to the end and Tamara was so understanding, accommodating and knowledgeable. She did a wonderful job and had great advice. I can't thank her enough!!!!

Profile Picture User6878224, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tamara was so attentive to us during the planning process. She would check in every so often to make sure everything was gong well. She responded to emails very quickly. On our wedding day, she got there early to see if we had any last minute questions. She even walked my niece through the handfasting ceremony process (she wrapped the cord) because we weren't sure what we were doing. Overall, Tamara officiated a wonderful ceremony, and we are glad we found her!

Profile Picture Lorena, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Working with Tamara was like working with an old friend. She helped make our wedding exactly what we had hoped for and much more. We highly recommend No Ordinary Ordained and could not be happier with our choice. Thank you for everything Tamara!

Profile Picture Zachary, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I used Tamara this past September and she was wonderful! She was responsive and easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and during the wedding she was great as well. I talked to her shortly before the ceremony and she explained everything to me and put me at ease. She made me feel relaxed during the ceremony; she was a calming presence and we are so happy to have had her. Great value, but above all great person. So happy my husband found her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Tamara is the epitome of excellence she worked with us every step away to make sure our ceremony was customized and reflected us. She had many samples and asked for items that we responded too or wanted included in order to assist in putting together the perfect ceremony. Day of she was wonderful. She was so welcoming and assisted my husband and I with feeling calm throughout. She engaged the audience, was humorous in an appropriate way, and I felt like even if I was not the one getting married that day that I would not have been bored for even one second of the ceremony.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

We were married at a winery on August 6, 2016. I went into the ceremony planning process without a clue, but Tamara sent us so many samples and ideas that everything came together easily. As a non-religious couple, we wanted a ceremony that was simple, but still meaningful and romantic; Tamara crafted a perfect ceremony that we and our religious and non-religious guests all loved! I am so glad we chose Tamara to be our officiant!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews