NM Photography Reviews

NM Photography 5
NM Photography 6
NM Photography 7

Alexandra 路 Getting married on 09/09/2020

Just who you want on your special day

I have had Nicole as my photographer a few times now and she does an incredible job every time! She is professional, timely, and has a great eye for detail. She is master of her craft who perfectly captures your most special moments.

Sent on 05/06/2019

NM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much ale, my heart and soul go into each and every wedding to make it a special and unique experience for each couple.

Kristen Nunez 路 Getting married on 05/08/2020

5 Stars! *****

My husband and I had Nicole photograph our wedding on 08/17/2019. From the beginning of the day, to the end of the night... She was constantly all over the place making sure that she captured everything! A few of my guests even noticed this! She knows the shots she wants to take and has a vision. She is super friendly, reliable, and TALENTED! We couldn't be happier with the excellent service she provided. If you're thinking about booking Nicole for your wedding or any other event, DO IT!!!! You won't be disappointed. She has captured the memories that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    NM Photography 8

Hayley Ritchie 路 Getting married on 02/22/2020

Priceless Memories. 10/10!

Nicole is the best of the best. When I recently became engaged I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have to photograph my big day. 馃グ I am in the wedding industry as well, which makes it very difficult to not overthink every little detail of my own wedding day. I have no doubt that choosing Nicole to capture my wedding will help me relax and enjoy the day while having beautiful memories to look back on. When I got my engagement photos back, I was amazed at the quality and that you couldn't even tell how hot and sweaty we were!! 馃ぃ

Sent on 08/06/2019
    NM Photography 9
    NM Photography 10
    NM Photography 11
    NM Photography 12

NM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Hayley, it was such a fun and HOT day. I lived exploring the coast with you and Evan :)
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Engagement Photos

So far Nicole has only done our engagement photos but she was incredibly accommodating. We ended up having to reschedule 3 times due to weather. She was exceptionally professional and my fianc茅 and I felt so comfortable when taking photos. We cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures come out!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    NM Photography 22
    NM Photography 23
    NM Photography 24

NM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelly! I am equally excited and anxiously waiting for you wedding day!

Gloria 路 Married on 09/13/2019

So amazing

Omg, so first of all I had a sprained knee on the day of our wedding.. and Nicole was so patient with me limping around for pictures without getting irritated! She captured so many raw and special moments (and shared some throughout the way which made my heart so happy) I would recommend her to absolutely any and everyone, her warm soul and happy attitude was such a pleasure to be around. Great experience working with her, such attention to detail and what angles work with your bodies, also great conversation along the way!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    NM Photography 25
    NM Photography 26
    NM Photography 27
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Donaldson 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!

Wonderful experience with Nicole! I would definitely recommend her! She was so great to work with. We got some really beautiful sneak peeks the day after the wedding and I am super excited to get the rest of the photos!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent photographer and very affordable!

I first found Nicole sometime last year via an app called Thumbtack. She seemed like a great fit, was affordable, and was local. We booked her for our engagement shoot back in August, as two nervous people who never did some kind of photo shoot before. Needless to say, she was excellent! She kept us relaxed and made it fun. She then did our wedding on July 6, and SHE WAS INCREDIBLE! Regardless of the insane heat and humidity, this girl was ready to take on the task. So far, the preview pictures I鈥檝e seen are absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Nicole as a photographer, she goes above and beyond and is very creative. Great photographer, especially who takes raw (with some little editing) pictures. Would hire her again!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    NM Photography 28
    NM Photography 29
    NM Photography 30
  • Chris

Chris 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and has a great eye!

Working with Nicole went off without a hitch. She was very flexible, understanding, and professional. She has a great eye for natural lighting and how to use landscapes to their fullest potential. I would recommend her as a wedding photographer to anyone searching!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal

Niki was an amazing person to work with from the start. We communicated via email multiple times before meeting in person. She was extremely attentive to all of the photographs we wanted taken and much more!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Thrasher 路 Married on 05/02/2019

Amazing in every way

Not only were my wedding pictures amazing, but Nicole is basically now part of the family. She鈥檚 kind and wonderful and I will always be so thankful and happy with how our photos came out. She is so talented. Best decision we made for our wedding, by far!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    NM Photography 31
    NM Photography 32
    NM Photography 33
    NM Photography 34
    NM Photography 35

NM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Colleen, it was such a pleasure to share your special day with you. I felt right at home with you and your family and from now on May 2nd will now have a very special place in my heart!
  • Karrie

Karrie Whisler 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Stop your search here - Nicole is your photographer!

Hiring Nicole to take our wedding pictures was one of the best decisions we made!! She was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and had provided us with example photo ideas and helped us create a guideline for the day of the wedding to ensure we had the pictures we wanted (and enough time to do it in). Our first look pictures were fun and a little out of the box which is exactly the style my fianc茅 and I were looking for. And when it came time for our big day, Nicole not only stood with us in a crazy wind and rain storm to ensure we got our perfect first look pictures, but she helped keep the pace going the entire time and was my second set of eyes when I needed it the most, so we always knew where we needed to be and when. Our quality of photos was beyond anything I could have hoped for. Nicole has such a creative eye and can effortlessly capture the scene of the environment with the couple she is shooting. We also received our album very promptly afterwards. Seriously, stop looking for the right photographer 鈥 you have found her!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    NM Photography 41
    NM Photography 42
    NM Photography 43

NM Photography's reply:

Oh Karrie thank you so much, I was truly honored to capture your wedding and engagement photos xoxo what a fun time w head a both!
  • Veronica

Veronica Eldredge 路 Married on 10/20/2018

My wedding

Niki was the greatest from start to end. The photos came out BEAUTIFUL. I Honestly couldn鈥檛 have even dreamed of better photos. And the candid photos were even better! She captured all of the moments and was great dealing with everyone and putting them where they needed to be when they needed to be there.

Sent on 03/09/2019

NM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica, I am still reminiscing over your beach sunset photos, it truly was a special day!

Sheena 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Northern New Hampshire Wedding

Nikki was amazing, she traveled multiple hours to come do the photography for our wedding in New Hampshire. Her attention to detail was perfect. She made sure she made adjustments when needed. Half the time we didn鈥檛 even know she was there! The end product was fantastic. You could really feel the energy in all the photos! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    NM Photography 44
    NM Photography 45
    NM Photography 46
    NM Photography 47
  • Vanessa

Vanessa & Vladimir Danilov 路 Married on 09/05/2018

We love Nicole (and her photography!)鉂わ笍

My husband and I were lucky to have a beautiful and sunny September day for our outdoor wedding, and we got even luckier to have Nicole capture the precious moment for us!

First time we saw her portfolio online, we knew that she was 鈥渢he one鈥 we wanted to immortalize our big day.
    We just love how she was able to capture people鈥檚 wonderful moments鈥攖he style, the lighting, the angles!
    So, we met up with her and saw more of her work in her iPad, and we just got more excited to work with her!

Finally, on our wedding day, Nicole was just outstanding! Yes, 5+ stars!
    She was very artistic, very professional, and very energetic!
    We just loooove her capturing the precious moments that my husband and I share that day with our family and friends.
    ..and, when we had our honeymoon in Cancun and saw the beautiful sunset there, we both wished Nicole was there with us to capture our sunset kisses too! Ha..but true. =D

We absolutely highly recommend her, and would definitely get her for our future photo shoots!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    NM Photography 48
    NM Photography 49
    NM Photography 50

NM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! You two were so wonderful to work with, I felt like part of the family :) I am so happy your day was absolutely perfect and that I was able to give you those memories to look back on.
  • Meg

Meg Kennedy 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Detail oriented, super organized, great candid as well as posed shots of us on our special day

Nicole was so great to work with on our wedding day! She was also very patient with the long list of family photos my mom wanted. Our Cape Cod wedding will forever be remembered with these stunning photos she took.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    NM Photography 51
  • Meagan

Meagan 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Phenomenal!

Nicole was phenomenal to work with. She certainly has a creative eye and caught the most stunning pictures I鈥檝e ever seen on our wedding day. She was extremely professional and fun to work with. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tanny 路 Married on 03/24/2017

Loved working with Nicole!!

I can鈥檛 even begin to describe Nicole and her work, she was simply amazing. Planning a wedding is so stressful and it was a breath of fresh air to have someone so easy to work with. I can鈥檛 help but tear up every time I see the beautiful pictures she captured. I鈥檓 beyond thankful to have so many amazing pictures of our wedding to look back on. She鈥檚 truly an amazing professional and we hope to do family pictures with her as our family grows throughout the years. Thank you again for everything.
    Mr and Mrs Gomes.