NLGlam Reviews

22 Reviews for NLGlam

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful!

She did a great job with my bridal hair and makeup. I asked for a more natural look and she nailed it!! My hair was perfect too. Definitely book!!!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Kopec · Married on 02/29/2020

Exceeded expectations

Natalie was on top of the ball. She even showed up to our hotel at 5:30am to start getting us ready since we had an early ceremony. My hair looked better than the trial and I didn’t even think that was possible. She was kind, honest, and helped me to stay calm. She worked well with the other vendors even though many had not worked together before. I have known Natalie since I was a little girl and I would recommend to ANYONE to put your trust in her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Sarah Baker · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing wedding hair & makeup!

Natalie is just amazing! I don’t usually wear much makeup so I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She really helped get me the look I was hoping for. I will recommend her to friends and family for sure!
    I tried a different makeup artist before Natalie and I felt like the makeup was so heavy and caked on. My (now) husband wasn’t a fan of my makeup from those previous trials because I didn’t really look like myself. He LOVED my makeup that Natalie did.
    Thank you Natalie!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Makeup!

If Natalie isn’t booked for your date, do yourself a favor, and book her ASAP. Natalie did an outstanding job for my wedding! She was prepared, organized, and sent me a schedule with instructions. On your wedding day, there are so many things happening, and Natalie kept everything moving while keeping everyone calm, cool, and collected. We had an array of skin tones, and everyone looked flawless. A huge reason why I booked her was because her prices were so much more reasonable than most of the quotes I got (especially for air brush wedding make up). I can’t say enough great things about her! Book her now!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Dayan · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful and very professional at her work

Natalie was wonderful and professional, it was my first time getting my makeup done professionally and it was an amazing first experience, thanks for being so patient with my family and my photographer haha.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jackie · Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Choice for Keeping a Bride Calm!

Natalie was amazing for my big day! The bridesmaids and my mother each got a beautiful look that could outlast July heat and hours on a dance floor. I loved her patience with me as we did the trial and big day! She was so helpful during the trial run to make my nerves at ease and ensure I was happy with the outcome. I would not change a thing! Natalie and her team are timely and focused with ensuring the day is fun and memorable! Great with responding and checking in!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Celeste · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience!

I made such a great decision on my hair and makeup services for the day of my wedding! I am so pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out on both the day of my wedding, as well as the day of my bridal portraits. Honestly, so many people have asked me who I hired for hair and makeup. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Natalie, Jill and Cathy did a wonderful job!! They were prompt, professional and helped make the morning relaxing and fun! The one thing that I loved about this team was how they used a very natural makeup look! I don’t wear a ton of makeup normally and I felt Natalie did a great job just enhancing my look for the big day! They really did an outstanding job. Thank you ☺️

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Philip

Philip · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Party Makeup

Natalie was a last-minute decision and we could not be more pleased with the outcome! Back story, we were two grooms with a wedding party of all women, we didn’t need a makeup artist for ourselves and we thought we were doing a favor to our girls and saving them some money by not getting a makeup person and having them do their own makeup. Oh, how wrong we were! Just a few short weeks before the wedding, girls in the wedding party were expressing concern about doing their own make up the day of the wedding. I decided to do some research on The Knot App and I came across Natalie. On a whim, I reached out to Natalie and explained to her what we needed. She got back to me quickly but told me she was sorry, but she was already booked for that day. I thought that was all, but then a few days later Natalie reached out to me and let me know that her booking for the day of our wedding had canceled and wondered if we were still in search of a makeup artist. We booked her right away! Our girls looked great and they were very happy with their looks! My husband and I even got a bit of airbrush foundation to help us not look oily for pictures.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Gina P · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Job!!

Natalie was great to work with! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photo session, wedding trial, and wedding. She was responsive, professional, personable, and just all around friendly and calming to have around while getting ready. Her and her team did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for all 9 of my bridesmaids as well. Everyone looked beautiful and our makeup lasted all day! I would recommend Natalie and her team to anyone for any of their hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Loved Natalie!

Natalie and her team made me and my bridesmaids feel and look like royalty on my wedding day!
    Very affordable - the price quoted comes with air brush and lashes! Everyone looked amazing and our makeup lasted all night through sweating and dancing! My hair was exactly what I wanted and looked amazing! Natalie is a pro and I would highly recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

Natalie is super responsive and my ladies and I all looked great. We finished with just the right amount of time before pictures. I don’t wear a lot of makeup and it felt so good to have perfect makeup.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

I called NLGlam in a crunch, it was the week of my wedding! She was accommodating and I was so fortunate she happened to be available. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day. Thank you NLGlam!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Colette · Married on 09/02/2017

Natalie was wonderful, dependable, and professional! She was quick to respond to all questions asked, and very easy going! She traveled for my trial run and to my hotel for wedding day (no fee since I was in her travel radius), and had a make-up assistant for wedding day to keep the momentum going with all the ladies in my bridal party getting their make-up done as well. My hair and make-up were flawless for me, my bridesmaids, and mother all wedding day long.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Natalie was amazing to work with! Since I live out of the state, I was unable to do a trial. When Natalie arrived on our wedding day, she and I chatted about what I was looking for and she created it exactly! It turned out even better than I was hoping! Even better, Natalie's calm attitude and easy-going personality was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves while getting ready! Natalie's ability to come to me versus having to go to a salon made the entire day run smoother and I am so grateful to her for the amazing services she provides! I just wish Natalie could do my hair and makeup every day!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

Natalie was all around wonderful! She did hair and makeup for my wedding and delivered just what each person hoped for. She was responsive in her communication throughout the wedding planning process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Melinda · Married on 05/27/2017

Natalie was referred to me by my colorist and I'm so glad she was referred to me! I had a last minute request and she was nice enough to help me on short notice with my pre-wedding hair and makeup ! She was prompt, efficient, and super talented, my hair and makeup lasted throughout the festivities of a bridal luncheon, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and after party! Thanks for making me feel fabulous on such short notice!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Terri · Married on 05/15/2017

I had a large retirement event and wanted my hair and makeup done along with some friends and family members. Natalie was recommended to me and she didn't disappoint. She was so knowledgeable, professional and flexible....she had no problem squeezing in my 2 nieces at the last minute for hair.....she also gained the approval of my VERY PICKY girlfriend ..... that's a first!!! I highly recommend Natalie....her background in this business really shows!! I felt like a queen at my event....and isn't that the feeling we all want on our special day?

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

Natalie is amazing and the quality of her work is flawless. She gave everyone in my wedding party confidence and made sure they were amazingly beautiful for my wedding day. If you want an expert who will ensure your look your very best you need to go with Natalie!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Christy · Married on 04/01/2017

Natalie was very helpful when deciding what hairstyle my daughter should have to compliment her dress. She offered lots of options for makeup application as well. 5 girls used Natalie for hair and makeup and they are all were thrilled with the results! She is professional but very engaging with her clients. I would recommend her for any special event you have.

Sent on 04/18/2017

McKensie · Married on 11/12/2016

I have used Natalie for multiple occasions, including the most important day of them all, my wedding weekend. She does amazing work and I will continue to use her for special important events!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Erin · Married on 05/19/2012

She is awesome! Listens to what you want and makes you feel
    And look beautiful!