Arnie Abrams Entertainment Reviews

75 | Freehold, NJ

75 Reviews for Arnie Abrams Entertainment

Mimi · Married on 04/30/2017

I just got back from my honeymoon and couldn't wait a minute longer to leave a review about Arnie, as everyone should know about this gem. It simply does not get better than Arnie. His musical talents are extraordinary. He made my wedding magical with his beautiful playing. And he's so flexible and versatile. If you ask him to play anything, he'll do it to perfection with a smile. He is so reliable and professional and showed up so early to set everything up
    and make sure it was all ready to go. Besides his talent and professionalism, my husband and could not stop talking about how warm and genuine Arnie is, and that's very important to us. Arnie is the whole package, and we can't wait to work with him again!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Mimi and Jason,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and perform for you and your guests. I met some pretty cool people at your wedding and appreciate your inviting me to play a small part in it.

All the best luck, happiness and joy to you and Jason in your new lives together.

• Melissa53

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

This review is long overdue but I still feel compelled to write it.
    My fiancé and I hired Arnie to play music for our engagement party that we had back in November 2014, and he was seriously spectacular. I contacted him in July of 014 (4 months before the event) and every few weeks and even a couple days before our party he kept in touch and was very professional. It was so easy to work with him, and he was nice and early to our party (which started at 1130am) which was nice piece of mind. My fiancé and I arrived there at 1030 am and arnie was already set up with all of his equipment and had music playing already, making it feel so welcoming for any early guests. He was super easy going and knew exactly what to play while people were socializing and eating. Everyone loved how talented he was and his music was the perfect touch to our brunch style engagement party... he even threw in some vocals during some of his songs and he was very good! It's very obvious he's been doing this a while and I can't wait to have a reason to hire him again. I will definitely be contacting him in the near future for our wedding cocktail hour music :)
    From Dan and I, we both thank you SO much for everything, Arnie!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Melissa and Dan,

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to perform for you two and your guests, and I am so very happy that you allowed me to play a small part in your wonderful celebration.

All the best of luck, happiness and good fortune to you both!

Best regards,

Elizabeth · Married on 11/22/2016

What a pleasure to work with Arnie and how fantastic it was to have his music at our wedding. He was super flexible, great voice, wonderful disposition. Able to keep all ages happy and wonderful selection of both traditional Jewish music and Latin beats. He even worked with our son on the orchestration f a song that was dedicated to us. Thank you!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Hi Elizabeth and Gary,

It was a wonderful wedding experience and I was so happy to play a small part in it. I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests.

All the best luck and happiness in your new lives together!

Mazel Tov,

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Arnie for our wedding ceremony music and he did a wonderful job. He was very responsive to our requests through the whole process. He provided a list of songs that helped tremendously in choosing our music selections.
    Don't hesitate to use Arnie for your next special event.

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/14/2016

My fiancée and I decided to hire Arnie for our ceremony that took place on October 14th, 2016. Arnie was a pleasure to work with the entire way. He is very professional and friendly. We decided we wanted to have a violinist plat at our event as well and Arnie was nice enough to recommend Joe. He was also great to work with. Between the both of them playing on our wedding day they truly made our ceremony unforgettable. We can't wait to see our wedding video so we relive the moments they were playing music. I would highly recommend Arnie to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a delight for us to perform for your wedding...you and Freddy were wonderful to work with. All the best luck and happiness in your new lives together!

Tara · Married on 08/06/2016

Arnie played the piano at my ceremony this past weekend. He asked me to pick out some songs for the ceremony. I was unsure about some songs, so I asked for his opinion- he was extremely helpful! Many guests have approached me and told me that the music was beautiful! I couldn't be happier with Arnie. I highly recommend him for any event you need music at! He's professional, extremely nice and is very very good at what he does!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Tara,

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it! It was my pleasure.

Best of luck and happiness,
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/11/2016

Arnie played the cocktail hour at two out of three of our daughter's weddings - would have all three but the wedding venue had a merry-go-round running during the cocktail hour. He added class, distinction, fun, happiness, and of course, great music! My advice to couples thinking about having Arnie at their wedding? Book him!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Wayne! It was a sincere pleasure playing a small part in such an important day for Kelsey and Kevin. Best of luck to you and the family, and especially for Kelsey and Kevin in their new lives together!

• F

Francesca · Married on 04/09/2016

When we were looking for a pianist to play our cocktail hour we really did not know where to start. We came across Arnie after doing some google searches and reading his great reviews. We decided to go with him and it couldn't have turned out better. Arnie provided wonderful music during the cocktail hour that left all our guests raving. He was very accommodating after we learned our venue's piano was unavailable so he brought his keyboard. He was very responsive to our guests requests and he was a complete hit. Obviously we recommend him to anyone who is looking for some great music - thank you Arnie!

Rob and Francesca

Sent on 04/17/2016

Hi Francesca and Rob,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed performing for you and your guests on your special day!

Best of luck and happiness in your new lives together!

Regards,
    Arnie

We hired Arnie for our parent's 50th wedding anniversary. Arnie was fabulous and really helped to make the event even more special. He arrived at the venue well before the party began. He was very personable, and his music expertise made any song request possible. He was also great with the kids. The children at the party requested songs, sang along with Arnie, and had so much fun thanks to Arnie's. In the words of 9 year old Emma, "Arnie was awesome." Even our parents, who can be hard to please, raved about how wonderful Arnie was and how he really made the event special for them. So Arnie, thank you again for everything!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your very kind words Marlana. I really enjoyed performing for the guests of honor and their friends and family...you all were wonderful and made my job easy. Best of luck!

Vanessa · Married on 10/30/2015

I can't say enough about Arnie. We had a small, intimate wedding (about 50 people). Arnie provided the music for the ceremony and reception. Our guests loved him. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa and Christopher. It was a real pleasure performing for you and your family and friends. Best of luck and happiness in your new lives together!

Alana · Married on 08/07/2015

Arnie did a great job performing the music for my wedding ceremony. If you are looking for someone to play for your wedding or any event I highly recommend Arnie Abrems!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Hi Alana,

it was a real pleasure performing for your ceremony.

All the best!

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

We hired Arnie for our cocktail hour for our wedding on August 1 at the Channel Club. We could not be more pleased with how excellent he was. He played an awesome variety of songs, and kept the vibe in the room exactly how we wanted. He was super early to the venue, extremely easy to reach via phone or email the weeks leading up to our big day. You cannot find a more professional, talented pianist to work your wedding/event. Thank you Arnie!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

It was so nice for you to say such kind words Danielle, I really appreciate it! It was a joy to perform for you and your guests. Best of luck to you and Mike!

Casey · Married on 07/11/2015

Arnie played the piano during cocktail hour at our wedding. We were extremely pleased with his performance. All of our guests enjoyed his song choices and even sung along during a few of them! We would highly recommend him. He always responded to our emails and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Barbara · Married on 04/11/2015

Arnie was the perfect choice for our venue! We needed ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was flexible with the staging that was an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Arnie came to the rehearsal and was just wonderful. The live piano music and song choices were the exact fit for our group.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful words Barbara! I am so happy the weather cooperated and was perfect, just like everything else on the big day. Best of luck and thanks again!

D · Married on 04/11/2015

Arnie played at our parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary party where they had a ceremony and renewed their vows. Arnie was a pleasure to work with - our many requests were warmly welcomed, including specific songs for the ceremony, accompanying the grandchildren when they sang, playing our parent's original wedding songs, etc. During the reception and meal, many people commented on how perfect the music was. Arnie is a warm, friendly person, very professional, and an excellent pianist.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Daniel,

It was a wonderful experience being able to share in the day with your parents and family on your Mom & Dad's milestone wedding anniversary. I'm so glad that the music lived up to your expectations and you were a pleasure to work with. Best of luck to you and the family.

Best regards,

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

Arnie played the keyboard at our wedding ceremony a couple of weeks ago. Not only is he a very talented musician, but he is also an incredibly kind person. He was so easy to work with and made the whole process of hiring a musician one of the easiest thing to do in planning our big day. We are so glad we decided on having him perform for our ceremony, as he made it even more memorable and special for my husband and I. We will continue to recommend Arnie to family and friends in the future and would strongly recommend him for any celebration or event.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Arnie Abrams Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so very much Mary and Robert...I really appreciate the kind words. All the best in your new lives together!

Trevor · Married on 06/20/2014

I highly recommend Arnie! He was very professional and responsive from the very beginning. He always got back to us right away and provided us with some guidelines and examples to help us choose our music and was open to suggestions. In the end, my wife requested one specific song that she walked down the isle to and asked him to use that for inspiration for the rest of the music. It was all beautiful! He showed up very early to set up, and even helped the groomsmen with some unrelated technical issues, well beyond his duties. I would use his services again and recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Matthew · Married on 05/24/2014

Arnie Abrams is an extraordinarily talented pianist, with a kindness to match. My wife and I requested Arnie's services for both our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Arnie went above and beyond our contractual agreement, arriving early and entertaining our guests. While also staying later, when our wedding ceremony was delayed. Arnie happily stayed, played with a smile, and interacted with all our family and friends. The day that my wife and I found Arnie to play for our wedding, was a day that we feel truly blessed. Arnie is not only one of the most talented pianists that we have ever heard, he is also; efficient, personable, kind, friendly, charismatic, flexible, understanding, and has an abundance of intelligence for the work that he does. My wife and I will happily recommend Arnie to all our family and friends. We also plan on listening to him live, for his music is beautiful. Arnie is just an absolute joy to work with, and our family and friends are still buzzing how wonderfully talented he is. Thank you a million times over!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Erin · Married on 04/26/2014

Arnie was a last minute addition to our vendors. Originally I had planned on using an app on my phone to create a timed playlist for our ceremony. However as the days ticked by, it became evident that it would make more sense for my sanity and stress level, to have a pianist instead. I contacted Arnie with about two and a half weeks to go. He responded quickly, assured me that he was well versed at the somewhat unique location we were using, and was just a pleasure from start to finish. Minus the song I walked down the aisle to, I gave Arnie free reign. Being the last one down the aisle and a little pre-occupied, I didn't really hear the music. However many of my guests sought me out to tell me how wonderful the music at the ceremony was. How it was nice to hear wedding music that was different from the traditional more somber wedding playlists. I couldn't be more pleased with Arnie and his services. Thank you so much Arnie!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Hi Erin,

It was very much my pleasure to perform for you ceremony. It was truly beautiful, and I am so happy to know that your guests enjoyed the music. Best of luck in your and Jim's new life together.

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2014

We are so thrilled to have hired Arnie as our wedding pianist. He was a joy to work with from during our planning process, and was extremely responsive to all of my questions, requests, and concerns. His performance on our wedding day was also absolutely beautiful. As I got ready to walk down the aisle and could hear the pop, musical theatre, and jazz standards floating up the stairs from the main room of our venue, I knew that we had made the right choice, and his renditions of our processional and recessional songs (by Carole King and The Beatles, respectively) were flawless. Arnie's performance made our ceremony memorable and special. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/27/2014

ariella · Married on 10/13/2013

Out of all of our vendors that we worked with, Arnie was one of the most flexible, easily accessible, and a pleasure to work with. He had a huge selection of music to choose from, and helped us decide which song would work where. Whenever we wrote him an e-mail or called him, he got back to us immediately. He was very profficient- arriving before anyone else got there. Arnie was personable with our guests and everyone was very impressed with him and the beauty of the music. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Ariella,

Thank you so very much for those wonderfully kind words, they mean a lot to me! Best to you both in your new lives together.

Arnie

We are very happy Arnie was available to play for our reception. He is the perfect combination of talented, professional and friendly, with the right balance of stage presence. He played a very nice selection of pieces covering various styles for hours without a hint of fatigue, and also really blew us away with how beautifully he had arranged and played a few specific songs that we had requested. To top it all off, he had brought - of his own accord and without our having thought to ask - extra speakers and materials that really came in handy and saved the day. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Nehemias

Nehemias · Married on 07/05/2013

Arnie was just amazing!!! He was our pianist for ceremony and cocktail hour. Very professional, arrived on time and was very flexible with some last requeriments. We asked him to play some latin song in the cocktail hour, and the selection was just perfect. We trusted his selection and it couldn't be better. Every song was appropriate and they made every moment even more emotional. Guests congratulated us because they were impressed with the pianist. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you very much Arnie.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Hi Nehemias and Diana,

Thank you sooo much for inviting me to perform for your wedding day ceremony and cocktail hour. As blisteringly hot as the weather was for your beautiful outdoor ceremony, I can't think of a cooler and more beautiful couple to play for than you 2...you are both wonderful! I really enjoyed playing for you and your guests. I wish all the best luck and happiness for you 2 newlyweds.

Elena · Married on 06/15/2013

What a wonderful man. It was like having a close friend play for you. He is so talented. I gave him the freedom to pick songs and they were perfect. Lovely personality. He was perfect.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Hello Elena,

Your kind words mean very much to me and I want to thank you and Rosario for allowing me to play a part in your wonderful celebration. Best of luck always to the two of you!

Casey · Married on 06/14/2013

Arnie was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We had him play for both our ceremony and reception. The music was flawless and went perfectly with the tone of our wedding, He even accompanied my bridesmaid (who is a wonderful singer) while she sang both at our ceremony and reception. Arnie was very easy to work with. He responded to emails promptly and kept the whole process very organized. I would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Hi Casey,

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was really a pleasure performing for you and your guests on your special day. Best of luck in your new life together!