NJ Life Events Reviews

6 | Teaneck, NJ

6 Reviews for NJ Life Events

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

I attended a wedding where Reverend Mary was the presider and I loved how personal and special the ceremony was. I was so impressed that I hired her to do a surprise vow renewal for my husband and me on our wedding anniversary in front of friends and family. She made sure the vow renewal was tailored to us and was as meaningful as our original wedding ceremony. I was blown away by her professionalism, warmth, and command of the room (she got 50 people that didn’t know this was happening to turn and listen). I feel indebted to Reverend Mary for giving us such a wonderful memory - she even gave us a keepsake binder with a copy of the ceremony in it which was a thoughtful touch. For your wedding or vow renewal, I can't say enough good things about Reverend Mary!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Travis · Married on 05/31/2015

Having NJ Life Events conduct our wedding was the best decision we could have made on our way to the alter. On the first conversation we knew we were in good hands. Her warm and exuberant personality sold my husband and I right away. Reverend Mary Carroll was everything we expected and more. Much much more. She seems just as excited as we were to get married. Reverend Mary Carroll stayed in contact with my husband and I every step of the way. She gathered information about the both of us and turned it into a very heartfelt unique experience. She allowed us input and because of Reverend Mary Carroll we had the best day of our lives. She was professional, compassionate, present and sincere. I would recommend NJ Life Events and Reverend Marry Carroll for any event. Her spirit was great and filled with the anointing.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Maria · Married on 05/23/2015

My wedding was officiated my Reverend Eric Siegel. I arrived a bit later and he was already set up and had even picked out an ideal spot for the ceremony to take place. Rev. Eric has a beautiful, strong, calming voice. He made us feel as ease and we were able to just focus on each other. Everything flowed so naturally and I could not be happier. The service received from NJ Life Events was great. They wrote a beautiful ceremony for me to review in maybe a few days after contacting them.

If you want to use Rev. Mary or Rev. Eric please do. They are wonderful and I cannot recommend them enough! Also, their prices are so reasonable!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sona · Married on 03/14/2015

Reverend Mary Carroll provided us excellent services as an officiant. She was on time on the day of (very important!!), professional in every respect leading up to the day, and beforehand she helped us personalize our ceremony to suit our tastes and needs. She walked us through the process when we requested more information and overall is a fantastic officiant. The parts of the ceremony she provided for us were both beautiful and personal, and when she speaks it is with clear, resonant vocals that inspired our guests to celebrate with us throughout. Thank you, Mary, for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/26/2015

NJ Life Events's reply:

Your wedding was a truly joyful day! I was so pleased to play a part in you formalizing your future together... You're wonderful people and a wonderful couple.

We were very happy that we chose Rev Mary Carroll to officiate our wedding. She was very helpful and flexible.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Raul · Married on 12/22/2014

We where very happy, wedding vows &
    Ceremony was perfect