Nitsa's Reviews

Nitsa's 5
Nitsa's 6
Nitsa's 7

Carly · Married on 08/05/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience. Chris listened to everything I was looking for and I ended up purchasing the first dress she put me in! After going to a few other boutiques and being very discouraged, Nitsa's was such a great experience and the entire staff went above and beyond.

Sent on 12/30/2017

JoAnn · Married on 07/30/2017

I truly do not have enough wonderful things to say about my experience at Nitsa's. Being a bride can be stressful, emotional, exciting, and busy, but Chris Bambalis, the amazing lady behind the Bridal department, is the best listener and stylist to help get you through this time! Chris listened attentively to what I was looking for and brought me suggestions that were spot on. She also brought me a couple of gowns that I would not have tried myself, and I ended up walking away with one of her suggestions--a gorgeous two piece Monique Lhuillier that perfectly suited my style and my budget. The attention to detail could not have been more precise. I had two fittings and by the end, with Kiki, the master seamstress's magic, my dress fit like a glove. Most importantly though was the feeling I got from working with the Bambalis family. They treated me like family. I truly believe that is some of the specialness of working with this second-generation family owned business. Their name is on the business and you can tell how seriously they take their customer service and client experience. In the four and a half years since I bought my dress from Nitsa's I've met many other women who also bought their dresses from Chris. Every single person talks about how special Chris made them feel and what a wonderful business they run. Today, as it is becoming more about big box, corporate stores, I value outstanding customer service and the legacy of family-owned businesses in my local community. I hope that when others think about where to shop for Bridal, special events, or just stylish casualwear, they will visit Nitsa's. I promise, you'll be happy you did!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

My older sister purchased her wedding dress from Nitsa's. When it came time to purchase my wedding dress, I did not have to think twice about where to make my appointment! Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She is the nicest person, and I completely trusted her judgement about what looked best dress, veil, and accessories wise. We all had the best time with her! From the first appointment to my first fitting to my second fitting to picking my dress up for the big day, she was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! Chris, thank you so much for making me feel beautiful for the biggest and most special weekend of our lives!! We love you!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Hillary · Married on 11/05/2016

I had such a great experience at the Charlotte location of Nitsa's. I went to another store and spent all day trying on dresses, but I went to Nitsa's the following week and picked out a dress within 30 minutes. They listen carefully to clients and won't waste your time with dresses that simply aren't what you want and/or aren't flattering for your body type. The staff was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. My dress needed considerable alterations, but they turned it into the perfect dress for me.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Becca · Married on 10/22/2016

Nitsa's is incredible. Nitsa's customer service is phenomenal and the alterations were perfect. The salon offers a small, personal feel but has a wide range of options for every type of bride. Chris travels to NYC and is extremely knowledgeable in fit, styles, trends and classic dresses. I called and asked if they carried a dress I was interested in and she ordered it from NYC just so I could try it on. Chris was so patient, helpful and accommodating and I would recommend Nitsa's to any bride!! I purchased the most beautiful veil and belt from them as well – they have the perfect accessories to make your outfit picture perfect! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Morgan · Married on 07/09/2016

This shop is wonderful! I am so happy that I was able to purchase my dress from Nitsa's. While the shop does have some very high end dresses, it also had more dresses than I thought in my budget. These dresses in my budget were of much higher quality than other dresses I had seen of a similar price. I was able to find a timeless and elegant dress that I know I will always be proud of when I look back at photos. The shop was also very accommodating. I had purchased many of my accessories from Etsy shops to save a little money, and often times had to color match ribbons and other details to my dress (who knew there are so many shades of white?!). I would check with them and pick out a good time to come by, and they would have my dress out and ready for me to make the color matches. The tailoring provided was also excellent. The lady who did it knows exactly what she is doing and made the dress fit like a glove. Overall, I feel that I made a wonderful choice in choosing a dress from Nitsa's.

Sent on 09/05/2016

A · Married on 06/25/2016

The Bridal Team at Nitsa's is second to none. From day one, they offered quality and attentive customer service, a fabulous selection of bridal gowns, and a wonderful dress shopping experience! Once you decide on one of their amazing gowns, they take the best of care to ensure that the dress for your special day is absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Tess · Married on 06/18/2016

After going to other bridal salons, there's no question that the best service and the best selection is at Nitsa's. I love Chris (the hands-on owner) and everyone else who works there! They made it truly special and were very accommodating as far as fittings and making sure I was happy with every little detail. I would recommend them every time! - Tess

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jill · Married on 06/18/2016

Nitsa's was the perfect bridal salon to find my wedding dress. Chris at the Winston-Salem location is incredibly helpful. She is extremely knowledgable and we had the best experience!! I had so many compliments on my dress and wish I could wear it everyday!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jodie · Married on 04/30/2016

I give Nitsa's 5 stars for everything. They made the wedding dress process so easy and fun. They were so welcoming every time I came in the store. They even held my dress, shoes, and accessories until the day before the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Julie · Married on 04/30/2016

Amazing service! Chris was incredibly helpful in helping me choose my dress and with the subsequent fittings. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2017

JoAnn · Married on 03/12/2016

My experience with Nitsa's was the experience every bride should have! Not only were their gowns to die for, the customer service itself was extraordinary. I have never felt so much at home. They listened to every detail I was looking for in a dress and were so patient with me once I whipped my phone out to show them gowns on my
    Pinterest page. I never felt rushed or felt like I was being persuaded to get something I didn't want. I would recommend Nitsa's to all of my friends and family. Thank y'all for making my experience so wonderful! It means so to me!

Sent on 12/20/2016

My experience at Nitsa's was nothing but easygoing and perfect. I initially thought I wanted lace, and my bridal consultant pulled several gowns that I liked on the hanger and put them in my changing room. After the third lace dress, she could tell I wasn't feeling it. With an enthusiastic smile on her face, she immediately said, "Let's try something else!" The next one, the fourth, was my dress. It's perfect! (and yes, I cried...) Thank you so much Jo Ann and Nitsa's for making me feel like a princess!

Sent on 07/11/2015

M · Married on 05/30/2015

I visited bridal salons and teams all over the country, from Texas, to NYC, to D.C., and then finally Charlotte. The team at Nitsa's is by the far the best. Naomi is THE go-to person for dress consultation and style. She has an absolute gift at understanding your vision as a bride, and how to pull all the pieces together. And she does it with grace, patience, and a sense of purpose to make your day be as special as possible. Their alterations team is fantastic, and boy to do those women know how to shape and contour the dress and magically give you a visual (and slimming) masterpiece. You cannot go wrong with Nitsa's, and you can 100% trust them to help make the road to your big day as stress-free as possible. THANK YOU NITSA'S (and especially Naomi!!!!).

Sent on 04/17/2015

Nick and Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

I purchased my wedding dress and veil at Nitsas it was the most beautiful dress I have ever worn
    I cannot say enough about my experience with Johanne and all the staff there they treated
    My family and friends with care love and kindness and I felt so special. Johanne listened to
    What I wanted and pulled the dress I tired in first that I knew right away was mine. Every step
    Of the process was easy and just perfect. An incredible experience I every way!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Although I did not purchase my wedding dress from Nitsa's I entrusted them with the alterations, and there were many! I chose a Jim Hjelm gown that was measured incorrectly and therefore to large in the top. I had serious doubts that the tedious task set before the wonderful seamstress at Nitsa's could be done but brides have no fear the impossible was made possible. The dress was tailored to perfection and fit like a glove totally giving me the confidence to raise my arms and dance without any worry of losing my top. The prices are comparable to other high end wedding gown seamstresses and if you do not purchase the dress in house they do require 100% up front but those are minor details when it comes to one of the most important dresses you will wear in your life. I highly recommend Nitsa's for your wedding dress alterations!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Great to work with! Beautiful dresses!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2015

Nitsa's was absolutely fabulous to work with! We ended up getting my gown, bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress. My gown was a sample off the rack. The seamstresses did an impeccable job of fitting it to me. Johann, the sales associate, was completely right when she assured me that it would stay up the entire night, even though it was strapless and I danced the night away. They custom made my veil for an extremely affordable price and made my vision come true. I was a procrastinator when it came to securing bridesmaids dresses. Johann assisted me with picking the perfect color and was a godsend when it came to communicating with my six girls to get everything ordered, delivered and altered. My mom may be one of the pickiest women I know - and she absolutely loved everything about her dress from Nitsa's and was so pleased with the alterations.
    I almost didn't even visit Nitsa's because I was worried the dresses would be too expensive. That would have been a huge mistake. Upon my first visit - they were one of the only stores - who stuck to my budget, and kindly steered me away from dresses that were out of my price range. Throughout the entire process they were extremely professional and so very kind. Thank you so much!!!! - Kristin Married 4.25.2015

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sydney · Married on 03/21/2015

Absolutely love the staff and dresses at this store! If you purchase you wedding gown there your bridesmaids get 15% off! Also they get 50% off alterations!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

christina · Married on 10/25/2014

I loved my experience at Nitsa's. While it is on the pricey side, the gowns are incredible and so is the customer service! Naomi worked most closely with me and she was kind, encouraging and attentive. They make you feel like a queen.

Their seamstress is also EXCELLENT. Her work is flawless (yet not cheap) and the attention to detail really paid off in the final fit of the gown, and therefore my confidence on the big day.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Hands down the best place to get your wedding dress!

I had the pleasure if working with Naomi and I could not have asked for a more amazing bridal consultant. She listened to what I wanted, respected my budget and was not pushy. Whenever I asked her about her opinion she gave me honest feedback.

I came in several times after purchasing the dress to match up shoes, etc. Everyone in the store was always polite and helpful.

Love, love, love Nitsa's and Naomi!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Beverly · Married on 09/27/2014

Exceptional Service and Quality | I did not purchase my wedding dress from Nista's but when I contacted them on a Saturday morning regarding a major problem with my wedding dress they were eager to help! The original alterations performed on my wedding dress by another alteration shop were atrocious. My bridal portraits were the following Tuesday (3 days) and the dress was not ready for photographs! I met with the Bridal Team Monday morning and my dress was ready for my Bridal Portraits Monday afternoon. They were so kind to me and worked hard to make sure my dress fit properly. Once they completed the alteration I fell in love with my dress again!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

ClareBelle · Married on 09/06/2014

I just found my dress and I am so excited!!!!! This is the best salon ever! They have the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen. Every bride should come here. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2013

They have so many beautiful dresses. They were very easy to work with and did an amazing job altering my wedding gown!

Sent on 12/21/2014

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this store!! I came in knowing I needed to find a dress quickly but I still wasn't sure what I wanted. Naomi was so patient with me but also knew the right questions to ask to help me figure out what I really loved. I went to so many other salons and nobody took the time to really listen to me like Naomi did. I just felt really taken care of. I found a beautiful ballgown that I never would have picked without her help, and now I have the prettiest dress in the world and I can't wait to get married in it! Every bride needs to get their dress at this salon! Their selection and service is beyond!

Sent on 03/23/2014