Nine Five Photography Reviews

6 | Waterbury, CT

6 Reviews for Nine Five Photography

• Keyshla

Keyshla · Married on 10/07/2017

After a mutual friend recommended Nine Five Photography and seeing his work on social media we were awestruck. Each photo was mesmerizing, capturing intimate moments in beautiful style. This is how we discovered the fantastic talent of Devon Minnis.

Not only is he a talented photographer, Devon is a pleasure to be around. Booking him was very simple and throughout the lead-up to our wedding he was clear and efficient, asking what we wanted and guiding us through what was needed to get it.

There was no discussion; Devon was the photographer we wanted. We were not disappointed. Devon's style and character fit exactly with what we envisioned; no deliberate posing, no ordering about and no lengthy photo shoots away from our guests, just great moments to cherish forever.

On wedding day, he arrived early and visited multiple locations to capture getting ready shots of my now husband and I. He and his wife/assistant, Jennifer, were unfailingly polite, professional and friendly to everyone they came across and yet invisible most of the time. They really just let us, and all our guests, get on with enjoying the day - it was crucial to us that we could actually enjoy the results of all the effort we had put into planning it, and although Devon was always present, it was so nice that he allowed us to live in the moment.

Devon has an incredible talent for capturing a feeling in an image; he delivered a beautiful set of images that capture many very happy memories. I am sure we will continue to enjoy looking through them for years to come. Overall, if you are “on the hunt” for an amazing photographer do not hesitate to book Nine Five Photography as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/08/2017

After hearing great reviews from some friends and looking at Devon’s social media page, I knew we needed to meet with him! From our intitial meeting, I knew that Devon was perfect for our wedding! The entire process went so smoothly thanks to Devon and his professionalism and passion for photography. One of the things I loved the most was that Devon had photos ready the next day for us to see! In addition, we quickly received a few more photos which kept us reminiscing about our perfect day. Our photos came out incredible and we are so beyond happy that we chose Ninefive to capture our wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/03/2017

My now husband and I booked Nine Five Photography for our September 2017 wedding. Devon did an amazing job; considering the downpour we had at times! Our teaser photos were just beautiful, I can't wait to get the rest of them! Devon is very professional and fun, was creative and easy going and also responds to his clients very quickly. I would 100% recommend Nine Five Photography to many other and will be using him again in the near future! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

RUSHICKAH · Married on 07/01/2017

We did an engagement photo session with Devon. Devon was at the site evaluating potential photo opportunities before we arrived. He took such amazing pictures. I do not consider myself a photogenic person but Devon made me look and feel absolutely beautiful! He really has a great eye for unique photos and incorporating the background to make a great picture. I loved my engagement photos so much we hired Devon as are wedding photographer for July!!!! I love his work and would highly recommend Devon!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Emma · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked Nine Five Photography for our September 2016 wedding. From our first meeting with Devon, we knew we were in good hands. He truly made us feel so comfortable and after looking at his previous work, we knew we made the best choice! His attention to detail and candid moments were spot on. He listened to our requests and took all the pictures we asked for. I got married at the Palace Theater in Waterbury and was told the lighting can be difficult to work with for any photographer...Devon made sure to visit my venue to ensure he knew how to perfectly execute my day, working very closely with the director of the Palace and myself. After our photos were finalized, we received a beautiful gift of all our photos on an engraved usb drive. Multiple guests and friends have requested his information beacuse of how much they loved our photos. They were artistic, individualized, and captured the essence of what we were looking for! Our best friends just booked him for their 2018 wedding and we are ecstatic to work with them again :-) I could go on and on and on....would recommend to anyone...no matter what event you're looking for! Thank you Nine Five Photography for making our day as special as it was and for capturing our forever moments!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Kyla · Married on 05/22/2016

Mr Minnis was fantastic! As I look at our wedding album right now - once again I know we picked the RIGHT photographer!

Sent on 04/07/2017