Nijia Britt Reviews

9 | Richardson, TX

9 Reviews for Nijia Britt

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2014

Wow Mrs. Nijia was so awesome! She was prompt and ready to go soon as I came in to the bridal room for makeup! I had never meet her before my big day but when I meet her she was very nice and professional! She had me looking so beautiful and all throughout the wedding people were raving about how good my makeup was, so I strongly recommend Nijia to do your makeup for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Nijia was amazing!!!! I did a trial run and wedding makeup with her, and she is incredible. For the price and value, you cannot go wrong with her. She is fantastic.

Sent on 08/19/2014
  • Alesha

Alesha · Married on 05/25/2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Nijia during a bridal show last spring. Although I wasn't planning my wedding until the following spring I kept her contact info because I was fascinated by her style and technique in enhancing ones natural beauty with them not looking "made up!" Well now I'm in the final planning stages for my May wedding so I contacted Nijia for availability and trial schedule. Thankfully she was available and to my added surprise "connected!" You see with a 4 y/o daughter, career, and relationship, I don't normally indulge in personal pampering so I didn't know any professionals in the hair and make-up industry. Nijia was able to connect me with a stylist (who will now be my regular stylist) to style my hair and when that stylist had to cancel my bridal shoot trial at the last minute (family emergency), Nijia was able to provide two other stylist who was willing to take care of my styling needs! Nijia took the time to ask me what I wanted. I explained I just didn't want to walk through the door at my wedding and my fiancé not recognize me!! She reviewed my dress and flowers and gave me the elegant conservative look I was seeking!! Nijia possess the qualities of a true professional in the industry! Needless to say, I was beyond thrilled with how my bridal make up trial turned out! I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of gal but when I got up from Nijia's chair I felt all girly ....and I liked it!!!
    On my Wedding Day, Nijia was set up and ready to go on time. She was patient and unhurried as the ciaos in my bridal dressing room surrounded us! Her calmness comforted me. Just as my bridal trial, my make-up was beautiful!! If you are looking for a knowledgeable, connected, reasonably priced, and customer focused make-up artist, Nijia is your girl!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Carmelia · Married on 08/03/2013

Nijia is a remarkable makeup artist! She's has an excellent eye for color. She maintains positive professional dialogue as she gets to know you. Therefore, once she begins your transformation; she grasps the essence of you as she shades and selects makeup best suited for your personality, complexion, and occasion.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Nijia is amazing!! She's professional, easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. I booked her for a bridal makeup trial, and for a lip-gloss and occasional eye-shadow girl, the results were stunning...flawless and glowing without looking overly made-up. She asked about my daily makeup and cleansing routine, educated me about colors and technique, listened to what I wanted and answered all of my questions about her products and what I could expect on my wedding day. Nijia is an artist and complete pro, and I can't wait to have her do my wedding day makeup.

Sent on 08/09/2013
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/16/2013

If you are looking for a great, affordable, and professional makeup artist I highly recommend Nijia Britt. Being a person who has no clue about make-up Nijia took the time to explain what make-up she uses and what colors would look good on my face.On my wedding day which took place March 16,2013 Nijia not only showed up early but performed flawless make-up on not only myself, but my multi-cultural bridesmaids as well. From fair skin to dark skin Nijia had everyone looking amazing. I highly recommend Nijia Britt and can't wait to use her for my next event..

Sent on 04/02/2013

BELINDA · Married on 11/02/2013

I couldn't be more pleased with Nijia and her services provided to help make my big day extra special and ensure i felt like a princess. My makeup was flawless and the pics turned out amazing. I'm so glad Nijia was apart of our wedding and made me and my girls glamorous for the day.

Sent on 02/23/2014
  • User4330330 · event on: 08/16/2014

4.2
      1.0

Earlier today I posted a 0 rating for Ms. Britt because she failed to show up for what I thought we had both an oral agreement as well as through a request on her website. After talking with Ms. Britt today I discovered that I did not use the link she had requested I use and as a result she did not think we had a confirmed appointment. I value integrity and honesty very highly and thought it necessary to reveal this additional information. It would not be fair to Ms. Britt to give her this rating if she truly believes there was not an appointment set and I did not use her services. I shared with her that the two methods I used to set the appointment should have been enough. My only legitimate concern at this point would be my inability to contact at the time and the time it took to get a response to my voicemails. I feel it only fair to modify my ratings to reflect this.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Nijia Britt's reply:

I appreciate your update to your previous review. I would like you to know that I would be more than happy to be of service to you in the future. I am really apologetic that you did not receive the service we both anticipated that you would receive, and I will email you a discount for a future service.

Best Regards
  • User4329397 · event on: 08/16/2014

0.0

Completely unprofessional. Did not show for a scheduled appointment. Has not responded to repeated voicemails or even apologized or explain why she did not honor the appointment.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Nijia Britt's reply:

Hi Diane:

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience you encountered for your birthday event. I remember speaking with you and asking to you confirm your appointment by scheduling online with me. I also followed up with this conversation by sending an email to you with directions on how to do so with the email address that was given to me. I did not receive an undeliverable response to the email address so I am assuming that the email had been sent to your email. A link of the email is provided for your viewing purposes http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2370/13100521/23313589/409915810.jpg

I did not receive a response from you, as well as, I did not have an appointment scheduled from you in my online scheduling. A link to a snapshot of my schedule for that day is available for your viewing purposes as well http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2370/13100521/23313589/409915811.jpg

I understand how important celebratory events are. I looked forward to servicing you, but I was completely unaware of your confirmation of scheduling with me due to non-response to my email and your not scheduling online. Unfortunately, I was not able to return your calls until the next day. I have given you a call and have left a voicemail and am completely willing to speak with you concerning this matter.

Again, I am sorry for your inconvenient experience. The reason I request clients to schedule their own appointments is to avoid discrepancies such as this. Please respond or give me a call at your earliest convenience.

With Regrets,