Night Shift Entertainment LLC Reviews

96 Reviews for Night Shift Entertainment LLC

• F

Francesca Bianco Collins · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing band!

Night Shift was definitely the highlight of our wedding. They made sure everyone was out of their chairs and dancing all night long. We really appreciated their efforts to learn a few key songs for us! – and their own playlist was awesome. The depth of each band members’ talent is very clear. And having both male and female vocals brings a range of songs beyond many other groups we looked at. From a logistics and organization point of view, Karen and the team are the utmost professionals. We knew we were in good hands from the get go." I would highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Francesca Bianco Collins

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lindsay · Married on 12/08/2018

Book Hudson Immediately!!

My husband and I had Hudson as our band at our wedding in December and they were absolutely unbelievable! All of our wedding guests have told us they were the best band they've ever heard and we could not agree more. They were truly so incredible and really made the whole wedding. The band interacted and performed on the dance floor with our guests which was a huge crowd pleaser. The selection of music they played was absolutely perfect and we could not have been happier. Everyone in the band could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Working with Karen leading up to the wedding was an absolutely wonderful experience. She was a true pleasure to work with!

I cannot recommend Hudson enough, they truly transformed our wedding and I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to ensure their wedding is the party of the century!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Kim B · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend Soho

My husband I were married in October 2018 and we were so happy with our experience with Soho as the band for our wedding.

First, leading up to the actual event, we corresponded with Karen, one of Night Shift's managers, who was so easy to work with. We had several calls with her about the details of the event and she was very courteous and helpful with ideas, and she responded to every email/call very quickly. Then, during the wedding reception, the whole band was so talented and provided the absolute entertainment for the evening. We loved their energy and how the lead singers came into the crowd both to interact with our guests and cheer us on throughout the night. We also had provided the band a list of songs from their collection that were our favorites so that they could have a sense of what we liked prior to the event, and their song selections were perfectly in line with what we were hoping for. Our guests could not stop talking about how great they thought the band was!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2018

I have seen many bands in my day and I must say that District 21 is the very best I have ever heard. The guests all agreed that it was the best band ever and they never stopped dancing at my daughter's wedding reception never stopped dancing and the band's energy and talent were infectious! The highlights of the night included their excellent rendition of Layla --the Derke and Dominoes version and the Horah. Vocalists Emmanuel and Kristin were fabulous as were all of the musicians. They brought the house down!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Erin

Erin Swanson · Married on 09/08/2018

Hudson: Best Choice!

We had Hudson as our band and we could NOT have been happier. Every member of the band was beyond talented, professional and kept the energy going all night long. Karen from Night Shift was so simple to work with, and truly made us feel confident in our choice. She assured us that Hudson would create a real party- and they did not disappoint. Months later, we still receive endless compliments on the music from the wedding. We never created a list of songs at Karen's suggestion, and could not have been happier with what Hudson played. They read the crowd, and kept the dancing going all night long!

Sent on 12/21/2018

christine · Married on 08/25/2018

Night Shift Band - Boston

I hired The Night Shift Band for my daughter's wedding on Aug 25.2018 at the Rosecliff Mansion Newport RI and the band was the climax to a perfect weekend of celebration. Leyna and Jermaine were awesome ! music selection was perfect and Everybody was dancing .I love them so much I and hiring them again for my son's wedding for May23, 2020. They are the best !!!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

The vocalist was perfect 👌 My 87 yo father in law got up with his walker and he was very happy listening to

Hudson was is the best!! We never stopped dancing at our daughter’s outdoor wedding. They were terrific.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lissy · Married on 08/18/2018

Nightshift was excellent! We had a great experience and would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2018

The wedding was flawless. So much credit to you and the Nightshift band members. Everyone raved beyond words how talented they were and life they brought to the party. Leyna was a wonderful hostess and Jermaine shined and made the whole crowd energized. Music was the most important part for us and we couldn't have made a better decision on our band.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Steve · Married on 07/20/2018

Everyone was dancing from the moment the band began to play. Thank you for giving our daughter
    "the wedding of her dreams". The dancing never stopped and we are so happy we chose Nightshift for our party.
    The choice of music, the vocals, the couple's first dance, the father daughter dance, every detail was perfect.
    Can't wait for our second daughter's wedding next July. Of course Nightshift will there.
    Best regards,
    The Weinsteins

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

We loved working with Karen at Night Shift Entertainment and we loved our band!!! We had very specific music interests. We initially booked a band pretty quickly because we were worried we wouldn't be able to work with this company because by the day they were getting all booked up! After seeing the band we hired perform at another wedding we realized that they didn't really play much of the music we wanted. We spoke to Karen who was able to pair us up with another band who was also part of the company. We ended up LOVING our band Big Party Orchestra! We spoke with Peter, the band manager, who made many helpful recommendations for our timeline and musical choices. The Hora was fabulous!! We had such a great time and our guests kept telling us how talented the band was too!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kendall Armstrong · Married on 06/30/2018

Hudson was an Unbelievable Band

Night Shift Entertainment was extremely professional. We were hesitant about hiring a band without hearing them live, but we had heard so many good things about the company we took the risk and were so happy we did. Hudson was incredible live. People were amazed by the way they preformed. We received so many compliments on them. A guest said they wanted to book them for when their girls get married and they live in PA! The band was extremely friendly and so much fun! My family was thrilled with hiring Hudson. I wouldn't pick any other vendor or band for the job!

Sent on 10/29/2018

chrissy · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I were completely blown away by Hudson’s performance at our May 5 wedding. We already knew they were amazing (we’d seen them perform at a friend’s wedding previously, which is how we found out about them!), but they were even better than we remembered. They were super engaged with the guests and kept everyone dancing all night long. The energy the band brought was fantastic. And the two members of the band who performed on the keyboard and sax during our cocktail hour also were wonderful! Perfect way to kick off the evening. Booking Hudson was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Beth · Married on 02/18/2018

I can't say enough about the professionalism of Karen and the unbelievable talent of Night Shift at our son's wedding in February. Our guests young and old did not stop dancing the entire evening. Their range and energy contributed to the most wonderful evening. We received so many calls from our guests asking where we found the band and could not believe how incredibly fantastic they were. Our family highly recommends Night Shift!!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Tia · Married on 11/11/2017

We love everything about Nightshift! We knew we had to have them for our wedding in November. We had a lively bunch of guests who loved to dance and Nightshift held up their end of the bargain. We've received so many compliments about this band. They played a range of genres and even went out of their way to learn a few songs that our guest had asked for. They got everyone up dancing and interacted with guests. No one wanted to sit down because this bunch just got better and better with every song they performed. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding so fun yet elegant with everything from classics and new pop!!! They're a MUST HAVE!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/02/2017

We had the guitarist and keyboardist from Night Shift play music at my daughter's outdoor wedding ceremony at the Cliff House in Maine. It was just magical. The Night Shift band played at the wedding reception that followed, and we had the best dance party ever. Any bride and groom planning their wedding reception would be thrilled to have this band. They are exceptional! Our guests are still raving about the entire wedding weekend, and the dancing was a highlight. Thank you Night Shift for making my daughter, her groom and all of our guests so happy!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Geoffrey · Married on 09/01/2017

Too bad we can only give 5 stars !!! The band we used with Night Shift Ent was the band Night Shift !! OMG...amazing, I was so worried about a wedding band coming off a bit cheesy...well in no way did that happen ! They were FANTASTIC..the dance floor was filled all night ! The energy was electric all night long !! My guest raved about the band !!! I think Night Shift is a must !!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

We booked Soho, and they were absolutely stellar! Karen was great to work with from start to finish, and Soho knocked it out of the park. Our guests were dancing the entire night, and everyone commented on how amazing the band was! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Kristi · Married on 07/22/2017

We recently had SOHO as our wedding band in July and they did an amazing job!! They were professional, personable, and everyone thought they sounded great! They were engaging and would come out onto the dance floor with us. They even learned our desired song for our first dance and it sounded perfect. The only thing I would have liked better is if their price was a little lower, but they were worth it! Thank you so much SOHO- you guys rocked it!

Sent on 08/03/2017

JANE · Married on 07/09/2017

We used Night Shift Entertainment for my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you that it is the best decision that we made! They have a few bands under their umbrella, but we booked Hudson. I cannot even begin to explain what a TERRIFIC band this is. The quality of the music is nothing short but phenomenal. From beginning to end, they had such an extremely high energy level and were constantly keeping our guests entertained. They interacted with the crowd by bringing their performance onto the dance floor and they played a diverse mix of songs from Frank Sinatra to songs of today. I wouldn't hesitate to book them again for any future event. Karen is the owner, and she is extremely accessible, kind and professional. You will definitely not regret your decision to have them at your wedding. I can promise you. Thank you Karen, Carole and David for making the day such a memorable event!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2017

If 10 stars was an option I would choose it! We had District 21 play at our wedding on July 3 and they were AMAZING. The range on both of the vocalists was incredible and the entire band was absolutely top notch, worth every penny. I cannot tell you how many guests came up and complimented us on our choice of band. The band manager Karen is incredibly responsive and just a wonderful person to work with, she will walk you through all the details and make sure all requests are relayed to the band. Every song we requested was played. I felt like I was at a concert. Thank you SOOOOO much. Truly, you made our wedding.

Much appreciation,

Alicia

Sent on 07/28/2017

Joe · Married on 04/08/2017

Don't mess around with the music for your wedding just hire Night Shift! Let them do their thing and you and all your guests will be thrilled. As father of groom everybody I spoke with said they were the best band they'd ever heard!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Aviva · Married on 01/01/2017

If you're looking for a band that will keep the party going all night, Night Shift Entertainment is your best bet! They have 6 bands within the company -- we booked the band Hudson and they were nothing short of amazing. We've been married for just over two months and our friends are still talking about our band and how wonderful they were. The vocalists are incredibly talented, as are the musicians. They have a command of all genres, they'll take requests, and they're able to get even the shyest folks onto the dance floor. Karen, the business manager at Night Shift, is such a pleasure to work with as well. She's patient, flexible, and incredibly organized. They say that the two things people remember about weddings are the food and the band -- Night Shift will deliver the most magical and memorable night of your life!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I just got married November of this year. We were so glad we hired Nightshift. If you are looking for a band in BOSTON, this is the one! Not only was the band itself modern and amazing, but Karen the coordinator, was available whenever and wherever. She helped coordinate sound check with my Uncle's Armenian Band and also helped set up the stage so the presentation looked amazing. The band plays EVERY genre and they can customize whatever you may need. HIRE THEM!, they will make your special night one to remember and the planning process STRESS FREE!

Sent on 12/09/2016