Night Shift Entertainment LLC Reviews

Night Shift Entertainment LLC 5
  • F

Francesca Bianco Collins · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Amazing band!

Night Shift was definitely the highlight of our wedding. They made sure everyone was out of their chairs and dancing all night long. We really appreciated their efforts to learn a few key songs for us! – and their own playlist was awesome. The depth of each band members’ talent is very clear. And having both male and female vocals brings a range of songs beyond many other groups we looked at. From a logistics and organization point of view, Karen and the team are the utmost professionals. We knew we were in good hands from the get go." I would highly recommend them for your wedding!
    Francesca Bianco Collins

Sent on 04/18/2019

John Gannon · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best of the Boston area event bands!

We hired the Night Shift Band from Night Shift Entertainment for our daughters wedding on October 19, 2019. We could not have been more pleased with the band and the management company at Night Shift. The band had our guests up on the dance floor for a solid 5 hours. We added a brass section to the core group and it was well worth it. The sound was amazing.
    The lead female vocalist flawlessly performed the function of master of ceremonies for the night. She is a very talented professional.
    The band also worked with us to have two family members sit in with the band on a few songs, a real highlight of the evening.
    They are among the best bands in New England and a pleasure to work with.
    Don't hesitate to book them!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Pam F · Married on 11/05/2019

Soho was amazing!

Soho played at our wedding on May 11, 2019, and they were amazing! We were so glad we chose them - they kept energy levels high, chose great songs, and had everyone on the dance floor until the end of the wedding. The whole band was great, but the singers were especially phenomenal.

Could not recommend Soho more; they truly made our wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

Thank You Nightshift and Highline!

I don't even know where to begin! We were fortunate enough to have booked Highline as our band for our wedding this September in Upstate NY. They were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! Each of the band members were incredibly interactive and amazingly talented - our guests cannot stop raving about how they were the best band they have ever heard at a wedding! Even throughout the entire preparation process, Karen was fantastic to work with - professional, organized and answered all of our questions efficiently and kindly! We feel so fortunate to have had them as a part of our big day, and we truly cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina Marmol · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Band Ever.

I could not recommend this band highly enough. Simply put, you NEED this band at your wedding. They hit all the right notes, bringing an infectious energy that helped pack the dance floor. Everything was so inclusive, allowing guests from all generations to enjoy themselves. The band played many songs that were important to my husband and me, mixing them with hits that we didn’t even know we wanted (This is how we do it… who knew my husband’s cousin knew every SINGLE word). Additionally, we really appreciated that the band listened to our requests. I come from a Hispanic background and they were able to find a way to play a few Latin hits! They provided us with a party we will never forget.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hannah · Married on 08/24/2019

best.band.ever!

The most amazing wedding band ever - HIRE THEM!! This made our wedding even more incredible - it was like we were at a concert, they were THAT good. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Karen Mccormick · Married on 08/24/2019

District 21 the best!!

District 21 performed at my daughter's wedding on Block Island and they brought the house down!! So much energy and great music.....they never stopped and the dance floor was packed from the first number. We had such a positive experience from the time we booked them with Karen until the very last song. True professionals!!! Best decision ever!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Levenson · Married on 07/26/2019

Incredible Wedding Band

I can't imagine having another band at our wedding. Hudson was absolutely incredible. They crushed it! The energy and talent they brought to our wedding exceeded every expectation I had. Not a single person left the dance floor all night. They sang a wide range of songs and even learned a few at our request! The whole nightshift team was extremely easy to work with and I would highly highly recommend them to anyone. Anyone that gets Hudson to play at their wedding is in store for an extremely unforgettable experience.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Caprio · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding - Live Band!

Highline was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Extraordinarily professional, very responsive to what the crowd wanted to hear, and interactive with all of our guests. We wanted a wedding reception filled with dancing - and Nightshift/Highline made it possible!! Cannot recommend this group enough!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Molly

Molly Ham · Married on 07/20/2019

Best band EVER!

District 21, apart of nightshift, made our wedding what it was. We got countless feedback about how this band was one of the best they have heard at a wedding and we could not agree more! Their positive energy and enthusiasm got the crowd dancing the whole night! They did each song we selected for the first dance and parent dances so perfectly and I would argue better than the original! We absolutely loved this band and would recommend them to anyone looking to have the best time at their wedding. We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 08/15/2019

andrew turkanis · Married on 07/20/2019

guests still talking about how good the band was!

I was excited to get married, but as the planning started I could see there was so much that needed to be done, and I wanted my fiancée and I to enjoy it, so I was happy when we put our trust in Night shift . We started the planning with Night shift, who took the time to get to know our style, and then we started looking for our venue! At first we thought we would get married in Maine (where my fiancée and I are from), but once we established exactly what our vision was, we knew the right venue was in Massachusetts at Tupper Manor. We loved the vibe and working with Night shift enterntainment on the vision was key to pulling everything together. Next came Kasie who worked with us on every detail. There was so much to cover and Kasie had our back. There was a million details, things we never even considered, but Kasie was on top of everything. Thank you both for making our pre-planning experience and wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Susan Hardy · Married on 07/13/2019

#crushedit!

My husband and I hired District 21 and had a total blast. We have received so many compliments and everything was perfect from beginning to end. Planning the details with Karen Garside was great, she is awesome to work with and tells it how it really is. No gimmicks and down to earth. There was more than one occasion when her guidance during planning stages was invaluable. During our wedding, the band was amazing. We had a different singer than what we were expecting, but it didn't matter because they crushed it all night long. All the transitions, announcements, and getting everyone to dance to the last song of the night was what we planned and what we got. If your goal is to have a fun wedding, hire District 21! Thank you again for making our night so special.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Michael Cohen · Married on 07/07/2019

Incredible ,Epic,Energetic,Over the top.FunFunFun

From the first phone call of introduction to the last note of the wedding event nightshift exceeded our expectations ten fold. The musicians brought an incredible energy to the room. They played a key roll in the success of our family wedding. I would strongly recommend their company and musicians for any event. They sell positive energy and happiness to their customers. Great event.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

The best wedding band!

Hudson kept the party going all night long - As everyone tells you before your wedding, the evening will fly by...By the time the band announced it was the last song, I was shocked because I just wanted to keep dancing! The band did a fantastic job of keeping energy levels high, with a mix of classics and new songs. They also did wonderful renditions of the songs that we requested for special dances. I can’t wait to re-watch their performances from our videographer but I think it says something great about them that our guests were too busy dancing and enjoying themselves than to break out their cell phones to record! Their energy is unbelievable, and both the band and singers have amazing talent. Thank you, Hudson!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Max Starace · Married on 06/07/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING

Night Shift made our night absolutely unforgettable!! All I can say is, if you have the chance to book them DO NOT HESITATE!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin Crowley · Married on 06/01/2019

Our guests didn't leave the dance floor

We hired District 21 for our wedding after a few of our friends had recommended them to us. I researched a few bands and after reading reviews, and watching a few videos, we chose them. Karen was amazing to work with. The communication with the band ahead of time and on the day of was fantastic, and they performed our first dance songs exactly as we discussed. If there is one thing everyone kept coming up to mention, and is still talking about a month later, it was the band!!! They really got the party started, and came off stage so many times right into the crowd. Not a single person was in their seat. Everyone was dancing and had an absolutely amazing time. We gave them little guidance on the songs (we trusted them to play the best songs), but the few songs we did ask for were played. We didn't want the night to end. We'd recommend any of the NightShift bands to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding an absolutely blast, and a night we'll always remember!

Night Shift Entertainment LLC 6
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Farrell · Married on 06/01/2019

You found your wedding bands- Don't look anywhere else!

We used Keros for our ceremony and NSE for the reception and they all made the night for us! Keros was lovely and so talented- we wanted them to play popular music and they put a beautiful and classic twist on songs that every one knew! Night Shift even arranged a second line band to walk us down the aisle and play during the cocktails! Now onto NSE- Once the guests picked their jaws up off the floor after hearing the lead vocalists belt Hava Nagila, the dancing never stopped! I'm not exaggerating- my husband and I planned to go from table to table to say hello to guests during dinner, but we joined everyone on the dance floor instead! They played incredible songs that everyone from Grampie to the flower girl knew, and their energy was high all night. If they performed concerts, I would pay to see them. The party never stopped thanks to NSE!
    Photo Credit: Allegro Photography

Night Shift Entertainment LLC 7
    Night Shift Entertainment LLC 8
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

Soho is amazing

All I can say is WOW. Soho was absolutely amazing, we had the best night of our lives - our family and friends were on the dance floor with us the whole night. I can't recommend this insanely talented band more, we're so happy they were available for our wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lindsay · Married on 12/08/2018

Book Hudson Immediately!!

My husband and I had Hudson as our band at our wedding in December and they were absolutely unbelievable! All of our wedding guests have told us they were the best band they've ever heard and we could not agree more. They were truly so incredible and really made the whole wedding. The band interacted and performed on the dance floor with our guests which was a huge crowd pleaser. The selection of music they played was absolutely perfect and we could not have been happier. Everyone in the band could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Working with Karen leading up to the wedding was an absolutely wonderful experience. She was a true pleasure to work with!

I cannot recommend Hudson enough, they truly transformed our wedding and I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to ensure their wedding is the party of the century!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Kim B · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend Soho

My husband I were married in October 2018 and we were so happy with our experience with Soho as the band for our wedding.

First, leading up to the actual event, we corresponded with Karen, one of Night Shift's managers, who was so easy to work with. We had several calls with her about the details of the event and she was very courteous and helpful with ideas, and she responded to every email/call very quickly. Then, during the wedding reception, the whole band was so talented and provided the absolute entertainment for the evening. We loved their energy and how the lead singers came into the crowd both to interact with our guests and cheer us on throughout the night. We also had provided the band a list of songs from their collection that were our favorites so that they could have a sense of what we liked prior to the event, and their song selections were perfectly in line with what we were hoping for. Our guests could not stop talking about how great they thought the band was!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Katie

Katie Rogers · Married on 10/07/2018

No one could leave the dance floor

I attended a wedding in Boston last October with Nightshift Entertainment as the band. I have NEVER seen a wedding dance so hard and have so much fun, these guys ROCKED it. The two singers were incredible and were the talk of the wedding both that night and at brunch the next morning. They did a great job interacting with the guests, getting people to dance, MCing the evening, and all together throwing an amazing party. If I wasn't sold on a live band at a wedding before, I am now! You can't miss these guys, 10/10 the best hiring decision!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2018

I have seen many bands in my day and I must say that District 21 is the very best I have ever heard. The guests all agreed that it was the best band ever and they never stopped dancing at my daughter's wedding reception never stopped dancing and the band's energy and talent were infectious! The highlights of the night included their excellent rendition of Layla --the Derke and Dominoes version and the Horah. Vocalists Emmanuel and Kristin were fabulous as were all of the musicians. They brought the house down!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Erin

Erin Swanson · Married on 09/08/2018

Hudson: Best Choice!

We had Hudson as our band and we could NOT have been happier. Every member of the band was beyond talented, professional and kept the energy going all night long. Karen from Night Shift was so simple to work with, and truly made us feel confident in our choice. She assured us that Hudson would create a real party- and they did not disappoint. Months later, we still receive endless compliments on the music from the wedding. We never created a list of songs at Karen's suggestion, and could not have been happier with what Hudson played. They read the crowd, and kept the dancing going all night long!

Sent on 12/21/2018

christine · Married on 08/25/2018

Night Shift Band - Boston

I hired The Night Shift Band for my daughter's wedding on Aug 25.2018 at the Rosecliff Mansion Newport RI and the band was the climax to a perfect weekend of celebration. Leyna and Jermaine were awesome ! music selection was perfect and Everybody was dancing .I love them so much I and hiring them again for my son's wedding for May23, 2020. They are the best !!!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

The vocalist was perfect 👌 My 87 yo father in law got up with his walker and he was very happy listening to

Hudson was is the best!! We never stopped dancing at our daughter’s outdoor wedding. They were terrific.

Sent on 01/16/2019