90 Reviews for Night Kitchen Bakery

Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (2)
Gluten Free (2)
90 Night Kitchen Bakery Reviews

We worked with Amy to design my wedding cake for this past weekend at the Joseph Ambler Inn. The venue works with the Night Kitchen Bakery all the time and they are fabulous! They have this really cool option where you can have your entire cake served at the wedding and then the top tier can be replicated the week before your 1st anniversary instead of storing it in the freezer. This also gave us the opportunity to have more flavor options (bottom tier marble/chocolate, middle devils food/raspberry, top tier yellow with lemon curd). The cake was beautiful - exactly how I wanted it designed and they were so kind and easy to work with! The tasting/design meeting was very professional and their bakery/cafe was clean and welcoming. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Night Kitchen Bakery is my new favorite bakery. Their cookies are amazing, but their cakes are phenomenal. We could select from multiple cakes and fillings to create the flavors we wanted. Amy was able to take various design elements we requested to generate a work of art. Our guests keep commenting how great the wedding cake is. My wife and I are already looking forward to the free anniversary cake from the Night Kitchen Bakery. However until then, we will go back for various baked goods.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/6/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Thank you for our delicious and absolutely gorgeous wedding cake,
When we chose PineCrest Country Club for our wedding and knew we were getting a Night Kitchen cake, we knew we made the right decision. The cake was AWESOME.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so impressed with Night Kitchen Bakery and Chef Amy Beth! They were so incredibly easy to work with and were able to make the design we had in our head become a reality. We had the choice between Night Kitchen and a smaller bakery with our venue, and going with Night Kitchen was a no brainer. Since they've had a longstanding relationship with our venue, the cake was delivered easily and without any issues the day of our wedding, on time and absolutely beautiful. It was by far the least stressful part of our wedding planning and we could not be more grateful!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

These guys were awesome. They set up an amazing day to try the different types of cake and look through what they've created in the past (even though we just showed up and didn't give them notice). They reached out to us several times to make recommendations and ensure this process was easy on our end. The cake turned out great. The guests raved out it and ate the entire cake. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were recommended Night Kitchen Bakery from our venue (PineCrest CC) and we were not disappointed. We went in for a tasting one morning and everything was delicious (and we aren't even dessert lovers). They had a book of all previous cakes they designed to help us come up with some ideas. The artistic ability their designers have is quite impressive. We went with a 4-tiered cake that was 4 different kinds of cake. We also had them do a travel theme design on the cake and it was quite the hit with our guests. I would highly recommend Night Kitchen Bakery to anyone that wants a tasty cake with whatever design you can think of.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

I am insanely pleased with my experience with The Night Kitchen. At the cake tasting, chef/owner Amy gave us intimate attention and gave great recommendations about flavor combinations and creative designs. When I told her about my desire for an ombre pink color palette she didn't said they would "try," she said I just had to get her color swatches, and in the end the frosted layers matched the swatches PERFECTLY. I was already so happy with the end result before I even had a taste. I don't want to sound like a crazy fan girl, but this was the best cake I've ever had in my life. We had a layer of chocolate with chocolate mousse, a layer of vanilla with lemon custard, and a marble chocolate chip layer with raspberry filling. All smothered in artfully plastered divine buttercream frosting. I am salivating just thinking about it. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was. STOP LOOKING AT OTHER BAKERIES AND BOOK The Night Kitchen NOW!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Working with Amy and the team was effortless! Night Kitchen Bakery was recommended by my venue, Joseph Ambler Inn, and they did not disappoint. Everything from the cake tasting to the final details was perfect. Since I am gluten free, Amy offered the flourless chocolate cupcakes for me during the cake tasting and I had those at the wedding as well. The cake was simple, elegant, and full of flavor with each layer being a different flavor combination. I highly recommend Night Kitchen Bakery!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our cake was gorgeous! They followed the design we provided and even included the slight change to include our dog. The cake was delicious, even my husband loved the cake and he isn't into sweets! The staff was always very polite and professional and ensured to check on all our details. The cake tasting was also wonderful. You can't go wrong getting a cake from here. Would highly recommend!

Photo for Night Kitchen Bakery Review - Just arrived!
Photo for Night Kitchen Bakery Review - All set up!
Photo for Night Kitchen Bakery Review - Our dog was added to the details!
Profile Picture Jeni, 9/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We used Night Kitchen Bakery through our caterer for our wedding. We had the option to use a different bakery on our own if we wanted, but we are thrilled we decided to go with our caterer's choice. Night Kitchen bakery was wonderful from the beginning. They allowed us to bring our parents to our tasting, and gave us a very healthy portion of cupcakes and filling to try before sitting down with us to discuss our vision. We kept things simps with cupcakes and a small cake for the top, but everything was beautiful and exactly how we imagined. The staff was very friendly and made sure to contact us about a week prior to the event to make sure we were on the same page and ensure we had exactly what we wanted. We decided the heck with tradition and ate the top of our cake on our honeymoon! It was too delicious to pack away in the freezer. We will be sure to go back next year for a replica of the top of our cake to celebrate our anniversary, and many more after!!

Profile Picture Mary Rita, 8/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Cupcakes

Amy was so lovely to work with, and made us the most beautiful cake! We wanted something unique and out of the box, and she absolutely nailed it! The cake was stunning and delicious! When you work with Night Kitchen you can be assured that you are getting the very best. Thanks to all who made our big day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Piper, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our cake from Night Kitchen Bakery because they were partnered with our venue - The Twisted Tail. Unfortunately, we did not get the information from Twisted Tail to contact Night Kitchen until a few weeks shy of our wedding, but the staff at Night Kitchen were SO accommodating and got us in for a tasting right away to be sure we had a cake for our wedding day! The cake itself was so incredibly moist and delicious! We went with a vanilla cake with chocolate mousse filling and vanilla buttercream icing, and it was just as delicious on our wedding day as it was at our tasting. They even offer to bake a fresh top layer of your cake for your one-year anniversary so that you don't have to save the top layer from your wedding and eat stale, year-old cake! We highly recommend them! - Doug & Nick

Profile Picture Doug, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

The Night Kitchen did a wonderful job with our cake. It was just like we asked for and it was so good. What a great bakery

Profile Picture chris, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Night Kitchen Bakery is affiliated with our venue, so our cake was included in our total package. I will say that they have partnered with a wonderful bakery! Our tasting was easy to set up and was delicious. They were very flexible about letting us choose exactly how we wanted our cake to look and taste. With 1 simple email accompanied by a couple of pictures letting them know the layout we wanted and what each tier should be flavored, they totally delivered! The cake was prettier than I imagined and it tasted AMAZING! Cake is a hit or miss at weddings and for some reason, people always remember if it was good or bad. I had no doubt that the Night Kitchen Bakery would come through with a delicious cake, and having friends and family (who aren’t even cake fans) rave about the cake was definitely a plus in my book! I would order from them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for making our outstanding and yummy cake!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/6/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We loved our wedding cake! It was included as part of our catering package, and we're so glad Night Kitchen Bakery was the default. We set up a cake tasting a few months before the wedding and were treated to a nicely displayed platter of cupcakes and fillings/frostings. The pastry chef Amy was welcoming and very approachable, and she answered all our questions and gave suggestions for flavor combinations. She was knowledgeable about how much cake we'd need for our wedding size, was patient as we described the design we wanted, and was flexible with letting us do one flavor per layer (we had 4). She was also detail oriented in that she asked for paint swatches to match the cake decor with the colors we had in mind, and the cake turned out really well. Everyone loved it! The bakery even has a deal to give you a new top layer of your cake at your one-year anniversary as long as you send them a professional photo of the cake from the wedding day. We definitely took them up on that offer and can't wait to eat our top layer in a year!

Profile Picture Iris, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

The Night Kitchen Bakery crew was lovely and pleasure to work with. They were one of the vendors that provided our wedding cake through Joseph Ambler Inn. From the first phone call I knew I would love them. At the tasting the cakes and icing choices were amazing. Our guest raved about the cake choice and we had some pieces that were brought home. Our friends were happy to help finish what was left of the cake after the wedding. Everything went smoothly and with the attention to detail you get with Amy and her crew makes the cake part of planning super easy. Just want to thank them for an amazing job they did.

Profile Picture Anne, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Night Kitchen was fantastic! We met with them beforehand to try samples of cake and talk about the look we were going for. They were so responsive, and communication was great. They made us a beautiful, elegant cake that was exactly what we wanted. Our guests loved it too! The one regret I have from our wedding was that I was too busy catching up with guests at the reception to get a second slice of cake! :)

Profile Picture LV, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

We ordered our wedding cake from Night Kitchen Bakery. I am so pleased with the cake that they made for us. Our wedding cake was so beautiful and so delicious!!! They were able to create exactly what I had envisioned. We loved our cake so much! Thank you Night Kitchen Bakery!

Profile Picture Salve, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We love Amy and John and The Night Kitchen. They did a great job with our wedding cake. We had fun at the tasting, too. They are so talented, and the cake came out beautiful, the exact look we wanted (with lilies of the valley because that's what my wife's name means). Plus, they gave us different cake and icing flavors on every layer which was fun. The only regret I have is that at the wedding, I didn't get a piece of every layer! Highly recommend and definitely do the tasting--it was yummy.

Profile Picture Steven, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We had an awesome experience working with Amy and her team at the Night Kitchen. Everything from communications to the initial tasting to the delivery and execution of our cake was exactly what we wanted. The Night Kitchen made us an excellent cake for us, and it was such an easy part of our planning experience. Great tasting, beautiful, and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

cake was fantastic !! we had 3 different cake flavors and all came out yummy!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Like many brides, I only got to eat that one bite of cake your new husband feeds you. But, let me tell you-that bite was delicious! I did receive many compliments, some saying it is the best wedding cake they have ever eaten. I had a four layer cake, with three different flavors. We picked them out at our consultation with Amy at the Night Kitchen's store. Amy was very friendly and made us feel at ease. There is a lot of variety that you can choose from for cake flavors and icings. In addition to tasting great, the cake was exactly what we wanted- it was fairly simple- but it was beautiful. I also liked that you can get a small complimentary cake on your one year anniversary if you send them 2 professional photos of the cake from your wedding. Much better than a one year old frozen cake. I definitely recommend the Night Kitchen.

Profile Picture Em, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

The Night Kitchen came as an in-house vendor at our wedding venue, and we are SO GLAD that we got to work with them!!! What an amazing cake - we had a 5 tier cake, each layer was a different flavor combination!! The process was extremely easy and a ton of fun. We had an appointment to go sample the flavors (come hungry!!) and then we met with a member of their staff to review what we wanted and answer all of our questions. They gave great advice on size of cake, what was do-able with design etc. and so easy to work with. We sent them a few photos of ideas we had, and they created a stunning cake for us. The process was so easy and stress-free. They confirm all of the details prior to the wedding, and they even helped us create a small birthday cake for my mother-in-law, as we got married on her birthday! It was the perfect touch. Thanks to everyone at Night Kitchen Bakery! We will be back! : )

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely beautiful AND delicious! There was hardly any left at the end of the night, because everyone loved it and wanted to try the different flavors we had picked for each of the layers.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake created by Night Kitchen Bakery was beyond perfect. The designer used all of my suggestions to create a work of art. And, as if the presentation weren't enough, the taste of the cake was absolutely superb. To me, a wedding cake must be of a certain quality. And, our wedding cake was just that. We heard only good comments about the style and the flavors. The next day I actually woke up wanting one more taste. Having Night Kitchen bake and design our cake certainly added flair to our very special occasion.

Profile Picture User7823946, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews