Night Kitchen Bakery Reviews

Night Kitchen Bakery 5
Night Kitchen Bakery 6
Night Kitchen Bakery 7

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2019

Delicious and great looking cake

Our venue works with Night Kitchen Bakery and it was a great recommendation. We had a five tier cake and each tier was co pertly different. The carrot cake is incredible! What I love most about Night Kitchen is that they will remake your top tier before your one year anniversary so no need to save and eat spoiled cake.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious and Rich Cakes

I loved our wedding cake so much! My only issue was that we had ordered a 3 tier cake and got a 4 tier cake, but can I really complain about having more cake? Nope!
    We were able to have a different flavor for each tier which was fantastic. We had the chocolate with the chocolate mouse (to die for! So moist) and the vanilla with Raspberry Filling and Lemon Curd which is fabulous! The fondant is actually delicious (which is very rare!) and the icing is good too. Their cake was included in our venue package so we did not have to pay extra, but they are also reasonably priced for add ons like sugar flowers and designs!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding Cake!

We came to Night Kitchen Bakery through our caterer and chef Amy was so great to work with from the beginning! Our tasting was so fun and she was very open to our ideas for our decorations. I loved being able to choose multiple flavors for different tiers of our cake that suited our tastes as well as our guests. The cake came out exactly as we hoped it would and looked and tasted absolutely amazing! The sugar flower work we got was beautiful and added that extra special touch we were looking for. If you're getting married in the Philadelphia area I highly recommend Night Kitchen!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Night Kitchen Bakery 8
    Night Kitchen Bakery 9
  • StevieLynn

Stevie · Married on 10/13/2018

Sugar Skulls and Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved our wedding cake! It was beautiful and beyond anything I could have imagined. The skull was perfect for our day, and the cake was delicious. Everyone thought it taste great. I can't wait to eat it again in a year.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious and full of surprises

We LOVED our Night Kitchen wedding cake! From our first tasting, we were blown away by the flavors, service and value they offer.

We had a 3-tier wedding cake with two different flavors--chocolate mocha cake and yellow cake with lemon curd. In our consultation, Amy showed us numerous designs and concepts we could choose to replicate exactly, or offered to make something custom in collaboration with the decorator. I had a basic idea that I wanted an Art Nouveau cake, but I wasn't sure what form I wanted it to take, so I brought in a full Pinterest board of inspiration. We decided to let the decorator look through our inspiration and come up with something to surprise us.

On the wedding day, I didn't see my cake until the reception, and it was such a pleasant surprise to see such a beautifully constructed cake that perfectly captured our wedding. They even used a Mucha painting, 'Laurel,' which I not only share my name with, but was my starting point for all the colors in my wedding. Perfect.

My one regret is that after cutting the cake and tasting one bite of the mocha (to die for), I was anxious to hit the dance floor, and didn't eat any more of it. Rookie mistake! I've been dreaming about that chocolate cake ever since and wish I'd had more! :) Thank you!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cate · Married on 09/08/2018

Our cake was beautiful

We arrived with very specific ideas for the cake. They were more than willing to work with us and matched the color to our bridesmaids dresses. The cake arrived exactly as we expected. On top of it all, the cake was delicious!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree Vaughn · Married on 08/26/2018

A Cake to Remember

Our wedding cake was certainly one to remember in photos, but also in taste! Amy and the staff made the process very smooth in selecting our cake choices as well as cream fillings. She made sure that the design we had in mind for our cake was clearly executed and seeing our vision for our cake displayed on our wedding day was certainly a joyful moment! The staff at Night Kitchen Bakery are true artists and their work in the creation, beautification and quality is unmatched! Our red velvet/carrot with vanilla buttercream filling wedding cake was delectable! We enjoyed the rich taste of the cake and sweetness of the cream. Our guests raved about our wedding cake from the style and design to the delicious taste! Thanks again for the professionalism and courtesy of Amy and all staff at Night Kitchen Bakery! You all made our wedding cake dream come true with style, grace and taste!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Night Kitchen Bakery 10

Monica · Married on 08/04/2018

We were extremely happy with our wedding cake from Night Kitchen Bakery! The cake itself was very moist and delicious, and we received a ton of compliments from our guests. The quality of design also exceeded our expectations. They were able to re-create almost an exact replica of the picture we gave to them. The owner was very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this bakery for your wedding cake!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Night Kitchen Bakery 11
  • Christin

Christin · Married on 08/02/2018

Our Cake Was Amazing!

Our wedding cake was included with the cost of our catering through Company's Coming. We only had to pay $25 to add extra details to the cake that was beyond the "basics" including with the catering. I was able to draw out the cake we wanted and they recreated it beautifully!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Night Kitchen Bakery 12
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2018

Loved Night Kitchen!

Night Kitchen Bakery was an amazing choice for our wedding cake! There was literally NONE left by the end of our wedding day. Their cakes taste amazing, look beautiful, and the staff is so professional and helpful.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Night Kitchen Bakery 13
  • Katie

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2018

Night Kitchen Bakery was the bakery affiliated with our caterer at the Morris Arboretum. Amy was a pleasure to work with. We did a three tier cake with chocolate, carrot, and red velvet. While I didn't get to try to red velvet tier (apparently it was a huge hit! and the smallest of our tiers), the other two were DELICIOUS. There was barely any cake left at the end of the evening! I highly recommend doing a chocolate layer with hazelnut buttercream, which was so moist and delicious. She can do a variety of designs and clearly is very talented, though we opted to go with a simple pattern.

She also will do a top tier for you for your 1 year anniversary if you provide her with a photo of the cake, which I've never heard of any other bakery doing!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Night Kitchen Bakery 14

Kirsten · Married on 07/14/2018

We worked with Amy to design my wedding cake for this past weekend at the Joseph Ambler Inn. The venue works with the Night Kitchen Bakery all the time and they are fabulous! They have this really cool option where you can have your entire cake served at the wedding and then the top tier can be replicated the week before your 1st anniversary instead of storing it in the freezer. This also gave us the opportunity to have more flavor options (bottom tier marble/chocolate, middle devils food/raspberry, top tier yellow with lemon curd). The cake was beautiful - exactly how I wanted it designed and they were so kind and easy to work with! The tasting/design meeting was very professional and their bakery/cafe was clean and welcoming. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Guests still raving!

Guests can not stop raving about the delicious cake! It was not only the most beautiful cake I had ever seen but it tasted amazing as well! I would recommend any friend getting married to use Night Kitchen!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Night Kitchen Bakery 15
    Night Kitchen Bakery 16
    Night Kitchen Bakery 17

Jason · Married on 07/06/2018

Night Kitchen Bakery is my new favorite bakery. Their cookies are amazing, but their cakes are phenomenal. We could select from multiple cakes and fillings to create the flavors we wanted. Amy was able to take various design elements we requested to generate a work of art. Our guests keep commenting how great the wedding cake is. My wife and I are already looking forward to the free anniversary cake from the Night Kitchen Bakery. However until then, we will go back for various baked goods.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Janene · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I were looking for wedding cake vendors for our Wedding in June of 2018. We started looking for vendors really late in the planning process. We had our cake tasting with Chef Amy at Night Kitchen Bakery on May 3rd, 2018. Chef Amy and her staff were so overly accommodating and professional. They were more than welcoming and willing to create our wedding cake. We ordered our cake 7 weeks prior to our wedding and we were amazed by the finished product. My husband is not a fan of pound cake and a lot of bakeries use pound cake for large tiered wedding cakes. Night Kitchen Bakery does not use pound cake and the cake was absolutely delicious. They delivered our cake to our venue on on time as promised. We ordered our cake to feed over 100 people even though we only had 70 guests. Needless to say there was not even one piece of cake left over. My husband and I never got a slice of the cake outside of the piece we cut for pictures. We wanted to taste our cake so bad we ordered a smaller version of the cake and cupcakes when we returned from our honeymoon. We love Night Kitchen Bakery so much from this experience they have earned our business for life.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Night Kitchen Bakery 18
    Night Kitchen Bakery 19
    Night Kitchen Bakery 20

Raquel · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved loved loved our wedding cake!! It was beautiful and delicious! I have and will keep recommending them!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Night Kitchen Bakery 21

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you for our delicious and absolutely gorgeous wedding cake,
    When we chose PineCrest Country Club for our wedding and knew we were getting a Night Kitchen cake, we knew we made the right decision. The cake was AWESOME.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Delicious wedding cake that everyone loved!

We were so happy with our cake from Night Kitchen Bakery! They are very responsive and easy to work with. The cake tasting was so fun and we decided to have two different flavors (chocolate raspberry and carrot cake) and both were so delicious. Our guests were raving about it.

Sent on 11/26/2018

K Patrick · Married on 04/18/2018

Great Service

Amy and her team were very helpful and made this process of wedding planning easy breezy. Loved the design and the cake tasted amazing.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Night Kitchen Bakery 22

Beth · Married on 10/22/2017

We were so impressed with Night Kitchen Bakery and Chef Amy Beth! They were so incredibly easy to work with and were able to make the design we had in our head become a reality. We had the choice between Night Kitchen and a smaller bakery with our venue, and going with Night Kitchen was a no brainer. Since they've had a longstanding relationship with our venue, the cake was delivered easily and without any issues the day of our wedding, on time and absolutely beautiful. It was by far the least stressful part of our wedding planning and we could not be more grateful!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Night Kitchen Bakery 23
    Night Kitchen Bakery 24

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys were awesome. They set up an amazing day to try the different types of cake and look through what they've created in the past (even though we just showed up and didn't give them notice). They reached out to us several times to make recommendations and ensure this process was easy on our end. The cake turned out great. The guests raved out it and ate the entire cake. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Night Kitchen Bakery 25

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I were recommended Night Kitchen Bakery from our venue (PineCrest CC) and we were not disappointed. We went in for a tasting one morning and everything was delicious (and we aren't even dessert lovers). They had a book of all previous cakes they designed to help us come up with some ideas. The artistic ability their designers have is quite impressive. We went with a 4-tiered cake that was 4 different kinds of cake. We also had them do a travel theme design on the cake and it was quite the hit with our guests. I would highly recommend Night Kitchen Bakery to anyone that wants a tasty cake with whatever design you can think of.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I am insanely pleased with my experience with The Night Kitchen. At the cake tasting, chef/owner Amy gave us intimate attention and gave great recommendations about flavor combinations and creative designs. When I told her about my desire for an ombre pink color palette she didn't said they would "try," she said I just had to get her color swatches, and in the end the frosted layers matched the swatches PERFECTLY. I was already so happy with the end result before I even had a taste. I don't want to sound like a crazy fan girl, but this was the best cake I've ever had in my life. We had a layer of chocolate with chocolate mousse, a layer of vanilla with lemon custard, and a marble chocolate chip layer with raspberry filling. All smothered in artfully plastered divine buttercream frosting. I am salivating just thinking about it. My guests could not stop raving about how delicious it was. STOP LOOKING AT OTHER BAKERIES AND BOOK The Night Kitchen NOW!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Night Kitchen Bakery 26

Night Kitchen Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and you are welcome to fangirl us anytime!!!
    Happiest of holidays to you and your hubby, Sarah!
    Sincerely,
    Amy

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything was perfect! Our cake was simple and gorgeous and they were so easy to work with!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jeannine · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Amy and the team was effortless! Night Kitchen Bakery was recommended by my venue, Joseph Ambler Inn, and they did not disappoint. Everything from the cake tasting to the final details was perfect. Since I am gluten free, Amy offered the flourless chocolate cupcakes for me during the cake tasting and I had those at the wedding as well. The cake was simple, elegant, and full of flavor with each layer being a different flavor combination. I highly recommend Night Kitchen Bakery!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Night Kitchen Bakery 27

Night Kitchen Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much Jeannine!! We are so pleased that you loved your cake and congratulations!
    Sincerely,
    Amy and the Night Kitchen Bakery team!