Night and Day Productions Reviews

Night and Day Productions 2
Night and Day Productions 3

Michael Evans · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing DJ Service!!

We hired our DJ service through Night and Day Productions for our wedding in Novi, Mi and they were terrific! The communication before the wedding was great to ensure everything was perfect on our wedding night. Natalie was great to work with in the initial set up and was very helpful organizing everything for us. As for the DJ, Jamie did a great job not only with his work before the event, but also throughout the night to make sure all our guests were out on the floor constantly dancing. Multiple guests came up to us throughout the night and told us how they loved the music. Jamie was also very accommodating to any request we had. We asked for individual introduction songs for our bridal party and he was able to put it all together and everyone had a blast coming into different songs and doing a dance along with it. I would highly recommend Night and Day Production to anyone looking to have a great time on their wedding night!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved working with Night and Day Productions! Natalie made the process so easy and Jamie made the party at our wedding perfect. We had a meeting with him about a week before the event and he was down to earth, took great notes, and gave us some good ideas we hadn't thought about. He totally understood our music style and we got compliments on the music from everyone! Thanks Night and Day!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Night and Day Productions 4
    Night and Day Productions 5

Carolyn · Married on 09/08/2018

RON IS THE BEST!! I'm thinking of when our next party will be, so I can book Ron. He played the music on my playlist; he got people on the dance floor; he helped with cake cutting. The music choices were excellent, and the sound systems were steller. Ron set up 3 systems for the three locations of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. You won't go wrong with Ron.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

Night and Day productions was amazing! I would recommend their services for any formal event. Natalie was super sweet and prompt in making arrangements for us, and the DJ Matt Fox was phenomenal. A lot of my guests at my reception commented how great he was with his music selection, timing, professionalism, and overall personality. He made our reception memorable in the best way.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Angela · Married on 11/18/2017

From the first moment of contact I knew Natalie was my girl. She was so responsive. Even when I would email her at 1am she would likely respond shortly after. My husband and I booked Natalie and Jason as a duo. Letting Jason take the reigns on the equipment which allowed Natalie to engage with the crowd and make sure all was well everywhere else. Natalie saved me so many times with my silly little questions like how do I make my way to see everyone down to how to stop crying. She always had a solution ready for me. From the moment the dance music started, our dance floor was never empty. We also splurged on some uplighting through them. They really delivered using their portable uplighting!

STOP LOOKING AND WONDERING WHO YOU SHOULD HIRE BECAUSE NATALIE AND JASON ARE IT! They really care about the couple and capturing the vision.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Night and Day Productions 6
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Natalie & Jason at our wedding and they were AMAZING. As soon as I talked to her, I felt at ease - she picked up on exactly what I wanted for the day of. She made planning the music effortless and even helped us with a few song choices. They even helped me out with finding a Photobooth vendor (who passed along a great deal!). On the day of, Natalie did a lot of coordinating (I didn't hire a planner) and she went above and beyond for us. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

Night and Day Productions is absolutely wonderful and I cannot recommend them enough! My husband and I wanted to make sure we picked the perfect DJ, so much so that we interviewed and met with over 7 different companies and researched many, many more. However, as soon as I spoke with Natalie, I knew Night and Day Productions was the perfect fit! She spent almost an hour on the phone with me, asking questions about our wedding and getting to know us and the type of music we wanted for our wedding! She was extremely professional and kind, and so quick to respond to each and every email I sent. We were lucky enough to have both Natalie and Jason at our wedding, which was absolutely incredible. They met with us before the wedding to go over all the details. We had a few non-traditional song choices for our grand entrance and they made it work perfectly. We also had a friend sing our first dance song live, and they made sure he was set up with all the equipment he would need for his microphone and acoustic guitar. Natalie acted as the emcee and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. She would check in with me throughout that night to make sure everything was good. Jason played the best music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night and appealed to all ages- from the toddlers running around, to our electronica loving friends, to our polka dancing aunts and uncles! It was everything I could have dreamed of and Night and Day Productions certainly goes above and beyond to make your special day perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

We used Night and Day production for D.J s services. We had Ron Johnson D.J our wedding and he was awesome! He did so much more then D.J he helped keep everything in order. He communicated with other vendors which helped tremendously. He definitely went above and beyond. He was professional, organized and fun! Natalie was the sweetest... She made me feel at ease and thats exactly what i needed with all the stress of a wedding. She is easy to talk to and a absolute gem to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/29/2017

If you are looking for a DJ company that genuinely cares about the outcome of your entire event -- then hire Night and Day Productions. Matt Fox went above and beyond the average wedding DJ. We had a unique venue for our Military Wedding and Matt made every adjustment necessary to accommodate us. He was pleasant, professional and had our guests dancing all night. Friends and family are still contacting us just to express how much fun they had that evening! Thank you Matt Fox.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We met with two other DJs before we found Night & Day - one was a little too negative and the other was super showy (we weren't planning a rave). When I called Natalie from Night & Day we talked for more than 30 minutes on the phone about who my *husband* and I were as a couple, what our families were like and what we envisioned for our wedding. She was so warm and easy to talk to and she was focused on giving us what WE wanted - even if it meant recommending another DJ company!
    We hired Ron Johnson from Night & Day for our 4/8/17 wedding and I could not be happier - he was FANTASTIC! He organized the grand entrance, kept our vendors on the same page, showed our guests how to do the Wobble and kept the whole party going until the bitter end! Our wedding was perfect, all of our vendors were amazing but Ron was TOP NOTCH.
    Would not change a thing - and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Tempus · Married on 10/22/2016

BOOK THIS VENDOR! Natalie is the best. She is so nice and easy to talk to. She is also great at pairing brides with a DJ that will fit with their musical stylings of choice. We got Jaime and couldn't be happier. He played exactly what we were looking for and our dance floor was overflowing all night.

Sent on 02/05/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2016

We were so happy with our choice to use Night and Day Productions for our DJ. From the first interaction to the day of, everything was handled so professionally and with our best interest in mind. We loved our DJ, Jamie. He was so awesome and our guests danced the whole night. They were one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Virginia · Married on 10/08/2016

If you can, book them! Matt Fox was our DJ for our wedding and he was PERFECT. He was so nice and easy to talk to about the things we wanted and didn't want. He came through in a big way! We got tons of compliments from our guests and the dance floor stayed packed all night. The company itself is wonderful and so easy to work with. Natalie was my savior at a time in my wedding planning where I was feeling defeated. She called and was so kind and listened to me while I vented, before setting us up with Matt Fox. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/23/2016

I absolutely love the night and day team! Natalie always made me feel like family! Our DJ was Ron Johnson and I highly recommend him. His timing was perfect and his music choices had all age groups dancing. Ron is very out going, great with people, and danced the night away with us! All of our guests had a blast!! Night and Day gave us a night we will never forget!!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Rene · Married on 09/23/2016

June 26, 2015 was a monumental day in our country's history because it meant that my partner and I could finally legally get married after 8 years of being engaged. Planning our wedding was exciting, yet scary, because we didn't know how vendors would respond to two grooms. Yet Natalie, from the get go, made me feel extremely relaxed about the process. Both Natalie and her husband Jason, whom we ended up choosing as our DJ, made us feel very comfortable. Jason was amazing! He really blew us away with how accommodating he was and how he went above and beyond on the day of. Plus, Jason had the added task of having to incorporate Mexican music into his set for my side of the family. He did a spectacular job, especially when it came to pronouncing some of my family members’ Spanish names. The guests were very impressed. All in all, it was an amazing night and we thank Jason so much for helping make it so.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Erin · Married on 08/13/2016

Matt Fox was our DJ and he made the ENTIRE wedding! Everyone DANCED the whole night! I had two of my girlfriends (who are also getting married) ask me for the DJs info. We had so very much fun and we all danced the night away. Matt and Natalie were so professional and kind. The whole night "flowed" just as it should. Thank you for everything!
    Erin & Bob Marchese

Sent on 09/13/2016

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Night and Day was great. We were actually recommended to them by another vendor who was booked on the day of our wedding, and we couldn't be happier. Our DJ was Jamie, and he was very accommodating and understanding of the kinds of music we wanted played at our reception. He had some great suggestions for songs, and I'll point out he was helping us plan from out of state (we live in a different state than the one we got married in). He got a lot of compliments the morning after the reception for the types of music he played for all ages at our wedding. Price wise, I thought they were very reasonable compared to other local vendors, I liked the fact that they were familiar with our venue, and at the end of the day, I liked that I didn't have to worry about the music at our wedding. People just got to have a good time dancing with a great DJ. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Christy · Married on 06/25/2016

Our venue recommended Matt Fox at Night and Day Productions, and we could not be happier! Natalie was a breeze to work with to book our DJ, and we chatted on the phone for 30 minutes to make sure we had a DJ that fit our musical preferences and personalities. We met with Matt a couple weeks before the wedding to go over our completed form and make sure we were on the same page. We had a timeline for how we wanted the evening to progress, and Matt did a great job on the night of the wedding to come up to us and give us a heads up about when the next moment was going to start (e.g. first dance, the shoe game, etc.). He also knew that I wanted to be out on the dance floor for the last hour, and came up to me to let me know it was almost that time. I wasn't able to get out there quite when I wanted, but once I did he made sure to play my favorite songs the last 45 minutes of the reception. My friends and I loved that! Both my husband and I appreciated that Matt looked like he was having fun all night, and even danced! Nothing is worse than a DJ who looks bored out of his mind because that translates out on the dance floor. Thank you Natalie and Matt for a great wedding DJ experience!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

Night and day productions were a joy to work with!! They kept the wedding moving smoothly and the dance floor was always full!! They truly made my wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Tanya · Married on 06/17/2016

Natalie was very professional and knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable from our first phone call. Jason was our DJ. He was the BEST OF THE BEST! He kept most of our guests on the dance floor all evening and kept a strong party going until 1am. His music selection was the best. He knew exactly what to play and the guests loved it! He always kept our best interest in mind. Natalie and Jason are a great team. They take every personal detail, dream and vision into account to make your day truly special. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else. I promise you will be completely happy with Night and Day Productions!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amy · Married on 01/23/2016

Matt Fox is an incredible DJ! He is so personable and really wants to make your day all about you. We used him for both the ceremony and reception. He had great suggestions and always checked in with us through the night to make sure everything was going well and to our liking. Natalie the owner is also fabulous and always was prompt retrimming calls or emails, within 24 hours. We also received uplighting and a gobo from then which made our reception space fantastic!! Highly recommend this company and Matt Fox!!!

Sent on 03/17/2016

K. · Married on 01/17/2016

June 26, 2015 was a monumental day in our country's history and in our lives because it meant we could get legally married after 28 years together. Planning our wedding was exciting but also scary because we didn't know how vendors would respond to two brides. Nervously we started calling different places to make plans and Natalie put us at ease within the first few minutes of the phone call. Our first wedding vendor appointment was in her office where we were overwhelmed by her genuine excitement and happiness for us! That set the tone and by the end of the meeting we signed a contract with Night and Day Productions and chose Ron Johnson to DJ the ceremony and reception. Both were respectful, kind and professional to work with every step of the way. They never made us feel like we were bothering them and were willing to go above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly. Ron even traveled in a snowstorm to get to know us and talk through some details a few weeks before the event! The attitude of this company goes beyond just getting the job. It’s about creating relationships with the clients so that together the couple’s vision can be brought to fruition on what is a very special day in their lives, as well as their family and friends. That's how it was for us and we're sure it will be that way for you, too!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

We had Natalie and Jason as our DJ team for our wedding. My husband and I were beyond happy with our choice! The whole night went perfectly. Jason went out of his way to make sure he played all our requests and also that we were on the dance floor when they were played. Natalie was an excellent MC and also checked in with my husband and I throughout the night making sure we were having fun and even bringing us drinks. It was nice not having to try to get over to the bar because we were so busy talking and dancing with our guests. We were so happy with Jason and Natalie and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sam · Married on 10/17/2015

A friend referred Night & Day to us, and we're so glad to have had the opportunity to work with them! Natalie was extremely helpful from the beginning. Not only did she match us with a DJ who fit our personality and style (Jamie Flanagan), she was always there to help guide us along while planning. When we met with Jamie we instantly felt very confident that he knew how to "drive the bus" so to speak. We were supposed to have a string quartet play throughout the ceremony an cocktail hour, and after they fell through last minute Jamie was able to accommodate the gap with only a few days notice. He helped us out with the ceremony timeline and music coordination, along with the grand entrance and special first dances. Jamie even had us make out lists of "do not play" and "must play" songs -- and he totally stuck to them! Some of the music on our "must play" list was a little obscure, but he had no problem finding the tracks and working them into the night. Also, he was awesome at coordinating with our officiant and had an inconspicuous satellite sound system set up during the ceremony so everyone could hear. From the moment we walked into our venue Jamie was there asking if we needed anything, and was very proactive throughout the entire night making sure everyone was having a great time. We're so happy Jamie was our DJ -- he helped make the night truly special and memorable for us and our guests!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Helena · Married on 10/10/2015

Look no further when it comes to your entertainment! Matt Fox was FANTASTIC! Natalie at Night and Day Productions was so accommodating and helpful. I used them for my Wedding and I was more than satisfied. The dance floor was packed all night long!

Sent on 10/29/2015