Nicole White Reviews

Nicole White View more information

• User1311257 2+ years ago
    Nicole does amazing work! She is so personable and consistently exceeds her clients expectations.
    Amber Married on 09/09/2012
    Nicole is absolutely AMAZING! I can not say enough wonderful things about her. She was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She put me at ease answering any questions I had and was extremely flexible with my schedule. When I met her for my trial it was like I have known her for years and I felt so comfortable. She gave me a look I had wanted but even better. The day of my wedding she showed up early and did several of my girls hair and mine. All of my girls loved their hair and mine was PERFECT. If you want to be put at ease and have the most beautiful hair for your wedding look no further, Nicole is your girl. She was extremely professional, but fun at the same time. I have now made her my hair dresser along with my Husband, Mother and Father :) Thanks Nicole for making my big day run that much smoother and for making me feel like a princess!
    Amy Married on 09/08/2012
    Nicole is absolutely wonderful and does an amazing job with wedding hair!!! She is so much fun and laid back which makes the big day feel less stressful, just what a bride needs!! She's responsive, listens to your ideas, punctual, and again just overall fun to be around!! I would highly recommend her for anyone's big day, you wont be disappointed!!!
    Aubree Married on 09/03/2011
    Nicole was extremely helpful in providing just what I wanted for the wedding day! Not only did she practice the hairstyle extensively beforehand to make sure it turned out wonderfully, but she was also flexible with when and where we got our hair done. My bridesmaids all loved their hair as well and kept commenting on how enjoyable it was to get ready with her. Nicole is always a pleasure to work with, and she made the day of the wedding a fun, relaxing event for everyone.