76 Reviews for Nicole Simeral & Company, Weddings & Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)
75 Nicole Simeral & Company, Weddings & Events Reviews

Nicole and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I thought for sure that I could handle planning my own wedding, but the amount of time, effort and stress that Nicole and her team removed from my life was remarkable! Not only were they super helpful, professional and knowledgeable - they were so sweet and so much fun to be around!! They helped put every tiny detail into place and helped me create a vision where I didn't have one! My wedding was a beautiful, amazing experience thanks to them!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole and her team made our daughter's wedding magical!

Profile Picture Richard, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was amazing. She was responsive to any requests and provided us with great suggestions for vendors. Nicole is extremely knowledgable, organized and easy to be around. Our wedding was flawless. Having Nicole allowed us to savor every moment of our wedding. I am very pleased to say that she exceeded our expectations.
Ann and Peter

Profile Picture Ann, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole and Chelsea's attention to detail was impeccable throughout the entire year-long plus process. Their ideas, guidance, and professional knowledge of the wedding industry made my wedding day truly unforgettable! There was no detail forgotten, and I did not have to worry about a single thing! Absolutely loved working with both of them, I feel honored they were able to be a part of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough amazing things about Nicole and her team. If you are looking for a wedding planner then look no further. Nicole and Chelsea were amazing from the moment I met them and throughout this entire process and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else by my side on our special day (and through all of planning).

If you're considering a planner and not sure you need one, let me just say hire her and save yourself the headache.

Nicole always understood what I wanted and really understood my style and taste. She got things done even before I could ask she is that good.

She pointed me in the right direction for vendors (and dealt with them) and made my life SO much easier the months leading up to the wedding. She made our dream wedding come true with her passion and contacts and that she knew what and who would match our personalities.

My husband and I were very worried we would be pulled in a million directions all night and I can not describe to you how truly magical Nicole made our evening. Everything went so smooth because she is on top of everything all the time. And if anything did go wrong I didn't know about it (until after) because she took care of it.

She was always available and highly responsive. She really got stuff done. She knows everyone in the industry and they all love her. Even when the wedding got close and I must have contacted her 5 times a day she was always there and never made me feel like I was bothering her. I wish there was someway I could really express my gratitude that I was lucky enough to work with her. I will just have to plan another big event so I can hire her (and Chelsea) again.

I know I have rambled here but really Nicole is amazing and you would be lucky to get to work with her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Nicole & Co could not have provided any better service, been any more professional or any more responsive to details and questions. The enjoyment of the newlyweds and their guests, as well as sensitivity to all present was flawlessly provided.
Nicole is a visionary who puts dreams into reality and does so expertly and without hesitation. Nicole goes over and above.... her heart is in her work and it culminates in the most amazing, magical event with memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Debi, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want to ensure that your big day, and every step of the planning process leading up to your big day, is handled with the utmost professionalism and pure enthusiasm, then I strongly suggest you enlist Nicole Simeral & Company to plan your event. I wish I could have had a crystal ball to show me exactly how smoothly my wedding would go off in the many months leading up to it, for the sake of saving me the stress of imagining all the small details that could go wrong. If I could have known how flawlessly Nicole and company would handle things on the day of I may have saved myself many a sleepless night. The attention to detail, the passion for their craft, and the purely positive attitudes of everyone who assisted on our big day made the entire experience that much more special.
I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole Simeral & Company, besides being thankful that they handle more than just weddings. With that said, let's start planning our 1 year anniversary party!!!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you to Nicole and team for helping to make our magical wedding day come true! We hired Nicole after we had our venue booked, but she was able to make some great suggestions for vendors to work with and also help us to stay within our budget. Nicole and Chelsea were great resources to help us navigate through the wedding planning process and were always prompt to return calls and emails. Nicole met with me on site multiple times to stay on top of all the plans but also make sure my vision for the day was being realized. I'm happy to report everything was setup just as planned (beautiful might I add!) and everything seemed to work out perfectly. Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, Nicole and Chelsea were there to make sure everything ran seamlessly every step of the way. They kept this bride calm and relaxed throughout! Even when there was a mini crisis of getting a stain on my dress, the tide pen was out in within a minute and and I was fixed and ready to go. Thank you to Nicole and team for all your invaluable help! K&J

Profile Picture Kate, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Reception

Nicole and her team are simply the best!!! They made our planning year a smooth and joyful one. Their flexible approach and easy personalities turned problems into manageable situations and their vendors suggestions were impeccable. It is one thing to have a vision of what your daughter's most special day will be like..but to see it executed to perfection...it's a magical moment! Thank you Nicole and team forever!!

Profile Picture Mercedes (mother fo the bride), 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole is simply the best!! I highly recommend her team to anyone in need of an organized professional and personal coordinator!

Profile Picture Trudi, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole Simeral and her team were invaluable in the planning of my daughter's wedding. She came highly recommended and I hired her early on in the process. It was the best decision I made. She is a true experienced professional. Nicole and her team were there for me from start to finish. We discussed hundreds of details over many months and she was always available. She understood my vision for a romantic barn wedding, rustic, chic and elegant. Nicole had wonderful ideas and had access to many services and vendors. She helped me put together a talented and creative team. The wedding was the most remarkable and glorious day . My daughter was overjoyed and all of our guests were delighted. I would highly recommend Nicole Simeral and company.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nicole and her team did an absolutely amazing job helping us plan and execute our wedding. I was not a bride with a fully formed vision of what her wedding day was supposed to look like. Nicole, along with her skilled specialist, helped me take my jumbled ideas and thoughts and turn them into a seamless wedding! The thing I am most thankful for however, was her team's support on the Day Of. ANYTHING I needed they had already thought of and were there to provide it. They managed everything running on time, and when there were a few drops of rain they had a team of umbrella holders! They literally thought of everything! I could not have enjoyed the day as much as I did without them!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole and her team are outstanding! The wedding was beyond amazing and flawless, and that would not have been so without Nicole. Her industry knowledge, recommendations and guidance through every aspect of the planning process made every decision a delight. Nicole is easy to work with, a wonderful listener and a true professional. Beyond the planning process, she and the entire Simeral team worked tirelessly throughout the wedding weekend. They ensured every detail pertaining to transportation logistics, church rehearsal and ceremony, venue setup, timelines, and all vendor coordination from flowers to photography/videography, etc. was perfect. All guests will be talking about our wedding for years to come. Thank you, Nicole, for making the most important day of our lives beyond memorable! We are eternally grateful.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We decided to work with Nicole Simeral and her wonderful team after having tremendous success working with her for my sister's wedding two years ago. When I got engaged, I immediately knew that I wanted to work with Nicole because she is extremely experienced, knows about all of the great vendors, and has excellent relationships throughout the industry. She is very reliable and we loved how quickly her assistant, Chelsea, replied to my incredible number of emails each week. Nicole was always available by phone, and was easy to connect with for meetings and other planning items throughout the process. Nicole and her team did a magnificent job the day of my wedding with not a single piece of planning out of place. They were with us the entire day and night and made sure every moment and experience was flawless. We got to enjoy every second of our day and evening thanks to Nicole and her team, never worrying for one second about any of the details that had to be checked on throughout the event.

We loved working with Nicole and Chelsea as they definitely felt like family by the time the wedding had come to an end. We enjoyed their company, professionalism, and happy attitudes throughout the planning process, and would highly recommend Simeral and Co.! Nicole and her team are the best!

Profile Picture Mollie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything Nicole did for us turned out perfectly! She put us in touch with vendors (that we all loved) that we wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Profile Picture User5566457, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wasn't sure we needed a wedding planner for our daughter's wedding. We met with Nicole a year before the wedding and were immediately impressed with her professionalism and enthusiasm. Nicole was willing to pursue any avenue we wanted to explore - however outlandish and gave us honest feedback and creative advice at every turn. She was always available to answer questions and put us in touch with fabulous vendors that we would never have known about without her. It was a wonderful wedding - and I wouldn't have changed a thing. My husband (a CPA) has told everyone that the best money we spent was on Nicole Simeral & Company!!

Profile Picture User5438946, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no way our wedding day would've gone as smoothly and flawless if it wasn't for Nicole and her company. She was with us every step of the way, taking care of every detail (both large and small) for months leading into our wedding. Nicole was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had, and would join us for any and all meetings we wanted her to attend. She went above and beyond what we thought a wedding planner did, and she is a must-have for anyone in the Boston and/or Greater Boston area who is getting ready to plan their own wedding.

Profile Picture Dominic, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am not sure there are words to fully express how amazing Nicole and Chelsea are at what they do. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and so much of it had to do with their hard work. At first, Nicole was someone I hired to help me plan my wedding, but quickly became a really good friend and the most trusted voice I had when it came to making decisions for the wedding. When we first met over coffee I had a somewhat vague idea of what I wanted for the wedding. Over the course of the hour we talked, I showed her some photos from my Pintrest board and she immediately understood the look and feel I wanted for our wedding day. From there on out, Nicole set up meetings with the best vendors (that also fit into my budget). She’d meet with them in advance and perfectly articulate what I wanted so by the time I met them they were fully up to speed on my vision and had examples and ideas to show me. She helped me negotiate vendors fees, reviewed contracts and shared a timeline that kept all the planning on track. She answered every one of my calls and met with me anytime I needed at the drop of a hat. While I knew what I wanted for some things there were many elements of the day I hadn’t considered and couldn’t decide on. Nicole had so many creative ideas and helped me come up with thoughtful details that my guests still rave about. The design elements of the ceremony, cocktail and reception were breathtaking, cohesive and elegant throughout. The day of the wedding Nicole and Chelsea were controlled, calm and supportive. They orchestrated every minute and every last detail. I’ve heard horror stories about how stressful wedding planning can be and the fights that erupt in families but my experience was the complete opposite because of Nicole and Chelsea’s help. Planning my wedding was so much fun and my finance and I were able to just enjoy being engaged without the stress associated with planning a wedding. I can’t imagine trying to plan a wedding without Nic

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Simeral & Company did an excellent job. Our wedding was perfect because of Nicole Simeral. Nicole's attention to detail and her quick response to any questions we had or any changes we made was the reason our wedding was such a success. The communication with Nicole and her assistant Chelsea, from day 1, was always there. Even for the simplest question, they had the answer. The day of the wedding she was right there handling everything and also stepping in even if there was any mistakes about to be made. Nicole and her assistant Chelsea just did a spectacular job. If you are thinking about using a Wedding Planner then hire the right one and go with Simeral & Company. They are not just the Best in Boston but the Best all around. Hiring Nicole Simeral & Company will be one of the smartest choices you will make for your wedding.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole and her company were absolutely amazing from the get go. We worked together for well over a year and she always brought value to our communications - she has a perspective, recommendations, and a viewpoint. She is amazingly professional and polite and just a joy to work with. My favorite thing about her is how honest she is. She always told us what she thought was right (and it always was!) rather than what we might want to hear. We lived across the country for the entire time and we wouldn't have had a wedding without her - especially one that was as perfect as ours turned out.

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Nicole for a little over a year ahead of our wedding, and it is impossible to describe how thankful we are to Nicole and her team. Weddings are logistically complex as is, but when you add that we were living in San Francisco, planning a wedding in Boston, and looking for a less traditional venue, we knew we needed planner. What we got in Nicole was so much more than a wedding planner. Her value is immeasurable. Nicole blew us away beginning from that first meeting 14 months ago not only with her industry acumen and experience, but more importantly, with her exuberant personality. We knew this was someone we could work well with. She understands her clientele and provides an honest perspective and value to each matter at hand. Nicole was flexible and accommodating with our west coast schedules and went above and beyond to manage everything. The wedding weekend was so perfectly planned and orchestrated, and we are still receiving comments from guests and our wedding party about how organized, efficient, and beautiful everything was. The execution throughout the entire weekend was seamless. Perfection.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole and her entire staff were incredible. Very professional,warm and friendly.
She was on the ball with everything and created the most beautiful event!

Profile Picture User5346272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole provided services as The Wedding Planner and I as the Celebrant. She and her associates were professional, timely and executed the perfect Wedding, from the rehearsal through to the last Dance. The wedding venue was impeccably decorated, the music and the musicians were perfection personified. The reception venue (The BPL) was amazing to say the least, from the cocktail reception through to the Dinner. There were 4 amazing musical ensembles performing during the entire wedding event, each with a distinct style.

Profile Picture Rev. Fr. Alex, 8/1/15, 1 Review

Nicole is wonderful!

The mother and daughter were in different cities, handling different aspects of the wedding and Nicole pulled it all together. She was a very welcome and effective component of the planning that enabled it all to work smoothly.

Nicole has extensive knowledge of venues and vendors in and around Boston. She has excellent relationships with them that helped us a lot. Nicole has years of experience and thus can explain different ways of doing things, different styles, different price points, different options. Nicole is forthcoming with this valuable information and happily and expertly executes whatever the family decides is right for them and for their event.

On top of her great efficiency, Nicole is fun to work with!

Profile Picture User4920578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning