Nicole Pelissier Photography Reviews

Nicole Pelissier Photography 5
Nicole Pelissier Photography 6
Nicole Pelissier Photography 7

Amanda · Getting married on 07/09/2020

As a fellow wedding industry vendor, I highly recommend including her in your wedding journey! She is a dream to work with and along side. I am always in awe of her ability to make everyone she interact with feel special and good about themselves, it's truly a gift.
    Nicole's ability to bring joy to every moment coupled with her talent make her the best possible option for your big day!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Theresa · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I used Nicole's photography last summer, and she was absolutely fabulous! She makes you feel very comfortable, very professional, values your ideas and the pictures came out so well, there wasn't one photo I didn't love! I will most definitely be going back to her again soon!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Thank you, Theresa! You and you Chris are just so wonderful. It was such a pleasure to photograph the two of you!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful photos! So happy!

Nicole was amazing!!! She was attentive throughout the whole process and answered all my silly questions along the way! She was punctual and helpful with all our photos and they came out beautiful!!! We have already recommended her to our next set of newly engaged friends! She is easy to talk to and personable and even was making my little nephew laugh and smile and keeping his attention for the photos! We all around loved her!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

A dream to work with

We booked Nicole for our late August 2018 wedding. She was a dream to work with in the year leading up and we knew we made the right choice after meeting her at our engagement shoot! She listened to what we wanted and provided plenty of options when we weren't sure. On the day of the wedding her and the second shooter went above and beyond to get amazing shots while also making us feel as comfortable as possible. And I mean ABOVE AND BEYOND! We asked for a lot of extra tasks from her and she happily complied. She is extremely talented and professional! We're so glad we found her and that she was available. Don't hesitate to book Nicole if you want quality photos. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 8
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 9
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 10

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2017

I used Nicole Pelissier Photography for my wedding photos and I could not have been more impressed. This lovely woman is beyond professional, friendly and personal and cares about every aspect of her customers. I would recommend this service to friends, family without hesitation!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It was such an honor to photograph you and your beautiful family! I cannot wait to photograph you all again! Hoping you, James and Sky are all doing wonderful!

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Hiring Nicole is the best decision you will make in planning your wedding! She is full of energy and genuine passion for her job. I found her through great reviews on wedding websites. I was so apprehensive about selecting a photographer – I wanted someone who would be there throughout the entire day, capture the posed shots but also great candid ones, yet not break our budget. Nicole exceeded every one of our expectations! From our first email exchange she was so professional, flexible, and relatable. Having just gotten married herself (at the same venue I did), she became my go-to for advice! She goes above and beyond being “just” your photographer. Nicole helped me in a last-minute florist crisis by referring me to her friend (the amazing Petal Gypsy), she calmed my concerns about foliage, and a million other small things that made her an indispensable part of my wedding planning process. Our whole bridal party (including NINE flower girls) absolutely loved her. She was so efficient with our posed pictures thanks to her detailed listing, assistant, and high energy levels! We actually finished ahead of schedule, despite nine children under the age of eight! We got our photos back so quickly too. I would absolutely recommend Nicole. You will love her. I can’t wait to hire her for our future milestones!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 18
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 19
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 20

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Megan! I'm in tears all over again. I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I am so glad that I could capture your best day ever and share those amazing memories with you two! I can't wait to see what the future brings you!

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2017

Nicole is the most talented and wonderful photographer ever! We loved our summer engagement pictures so much, we had her take fall engagement pictures as well! Her artistic ability exceeds expectations. I would recommend her everytime. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Hi Michelle! We certainly had a blast on both of our engagement shoots together! I can't wait for your big day!

Erik · Married on 07/22/2017

This isn't just a review about how incredible the photos turned out. This isn't just about the amazing value the package contains. This isn't just about the professionalism and efficiency that Nicole blasted through the portraits so we could get back to dancing.

This is about the energy she brought from the first enthusiastic email to the last. This is about the text messages to calm the pre wedding jitters. This is about her literally pinning on my boutonniere when my mom simply couldn't do it.

I didn't remember half of the things that happened during the whirlwind of July 22, 2017. However, Nicole caught all of the moments, big and small, in such a beautiful way that we will have these gifts of photography for decades to come.

She brought out our best smiles with her high energy demeanor even when everyone else was exhausted from months of planning and stress.

If these photos are the only thing we got to keep from our big day, it was all worth it.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 21
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 22
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 23
    Nicole Pelissier Photography 24

Paul · Married on 06/03/2017

From the very first meeting with her, Nicole put us at ease. She is personable, knowledgeable and talented. During the reception, she did an amazing job of handling the crowd and working with us to capture every moment perfectly. The final photos were outstanding! The moments she captured are both beautiful and priceless. I highly recommend Nicole Pelissier Photography.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Paul! It means so much to me to hear that!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Literally LOVE Nicole. She quickly became not only our photographer but a good friend! We can't say enough good things about her personality, her attentiveness and her beautiful work. Wouldn't change a single thing! Everyone RAVED about her after our wedding even before they saw the photos - she was such a great addition to our wedding and kept us on track the whole night! She even saved my husband's shirt with her tide pen to go when he got sauce on it BEFORE THE CEREMONY! Eek! Thank you Nicole for being so great! We love you and can't wait to have baby photos done in the near future!!!

Love Ash

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Ashely, you are so wonderful! I am so honored to have had the privilege to photograph your amazing day. Thank goodness for tide pen (and always being prepared, even when you made fun of me for being OVER prepared)! Thanks for all of your kind words. Looking forward to photographing your growing family in the near future!

Alyssa · Married on 06/08/2016

I've had Nicole do quite a few sessions for me. I am always beyond thrilled with how they turn out. She does a exceptional job. She is extremely professional, flexible and her prices are great.
    I won't go to anyone else.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Nicole Pelissier Photography's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It is always a pleasure to photograph you and your beautiful family!