Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for Nicole Montmarquet Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
23 Nicole Montmarquet Photography Reviews

Nicole was unbelievable, the small sampling of the photos that i received the day after my wedding were unbelievable and really captured my husband and I naturally. One of the main reasons I hired Nicole was because of the candid photos she had on her site, they looked to elegant, natural and beautiful and yes formals are important but its the small sweet moments that I wanted to to be sure was photographed and Nicole does not miss a beat there. I remember her saying that even when i don't think she is watching and taking pictures, she is! She was so easy to work with throughout the day keeping me on track to make sure we were on time with the timeline but also making some room for random photos that I wanted but maybe didn't indicate on the shot list. Even at the very end of the night, i asked for one more picture and she was already packed up and ready to leave - she got her camera, setup and got one last shot for me, she really went above and beyond my expectations. I could have not asked for a better person to spend my wedding day with and to really capture the fun, formal and intimate moments of the day. I will absolutely hire Nicole again for photography and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Michele, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Nicole was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Not only are the quality of the pictures fantastic (we just got back our full portfolio, and everyone I've shared them with is raving), but she was the best to work with. She let me set the pace of the day, and I never felt pressured to leave our reception to get "one more shot", and yet somehow, we ended up with so many amazing shots. I am so incredibly grateful I stretched my budget to include Nicole, because she was worth every penny. I really felt like Nicole went above and beyond. She didn't feel like just a photographer, she helped make sure the entire day went smoothly. Our videographer never showed up, and she even reached out to him the next day to find out why he never showed. She gave us some gorgeous sneak peeks right away, and she posted our blog post just a few weeks after we got back from our honeymoon. We just got our full gallery back and I'm swooning over each and every picture. Her talent and eye for photos is immeasurable, but beyond that, she was a joy to have around on our wedding day and a calming force when everything was hectic and stressful.

I honestly can't praise Nicole enough. I loved working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Nicole was great during our engagement photo session and wedding. I highly recommend using Nicole!

Profile Picture User5387776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Nicole Montmarquet Photography at the suggestion of another photography that could not do our wedding. We have been so happy with our choice. From the planning stages, to the day of, Nicole was wonderful. She had such great ideas and good amazing shots. My wedding pictures are amazing! I would recommend Nicole Montmarquet Photography to any bride that wants to have beautiful wedding pictures to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is no other work I can think to describe Nicole other than AMAZING! She was recommended to us by a friend who promised us that if we decided to go with her, we wouldn't be disappointed. They were right, of course! From our engagement pictures, to the planning of the timeline, to the actual day...everything was perfect, and Nicole was so relaxed which helped me relax. She's the type of person who feel like a friend just taking your picture. We felt so comfortable, which was the most important to us because my husband hates posing for pictures. In the end, he said it was actually fun!! All I wanted was a sunny day for our wedding, and it ended up raining all day. Nicole grabbed some umbrellas from her car and braved the rain with us because she knew how important it was for me to have some pictures outside at our beautiful venue. We' ve only seen the sneak peak of a few pictures so far, but I look at them about 15 times a day! We wouldn't trade a thing about our day, even the rain, because of the beautiful shots Nicole took. She and Nadia were a joy to work with, and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our rainy day full of sunshine!

Profile Picture Ally, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was amazing to work with! We knew right when we met her that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She remembered the details that I explained were important to me. Her photography skills are perfect! She knows how to capture the exact mood of every moment. We love our pictures and loved working with her and Nadya!

Profile Picture Sheila, 11/3/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole is an amazing photographer and person! She made our wedding day so easy and memorable. Our friends and family loved her and she blended in seamlessly. Her quality photos are beautiful and a great representation of the love and happiness shared throughout our wedding day. She captured the laughter and tears and both my husband and I cannot stop looking at our photos. She is amazing!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole is an amazing photographer. As soon as she arrived at the venue she took charge, rearranging the hotel room where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and setting things up for candid and posed shots. She captured every moment of the day from beginning to end exactly how I wanted and the pictures were so beautiful! Nicole acted as a coordinator, putting everyone at ease and even handing a late transportation issue! She was so great that one of my bridesmaids who recently got engaged hired her for her own wedding on the spot! The pictures were so gorgeous that I still, a month later, cant stop looking at them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVED working with Nicole! We had a great engagement photo shoot with her in the spring, and knew immediately we had made the right choice. She is easy going, fun and takes some amazing pictures. And on our wedding day, she and her assistant did a great job of capturing all the important moments of the day. We've been so happy with the response to our photos from our families and friends. Nicole gets our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend Nicole Montmarquet for your photography needs. Nicole is so talented and helped capture the great memories on our wedding day ! Even planning the wedding all the way across the country was a breeze, she made it so easy for us. Thank you so much !!!!! Love Jill and Rob Szymanski

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was amazing! She seemed to just be getting into the wedding scene when I booked her for my wedding so I was a little nervous and questioned if my >200 person wedding would be too much. Once I saw my engagement pictures, any question I had about her talent/ability was dismissed as our engagement pictures were INCREDIBLE! And sure enough, she did an amazing job on our wedding photos as well. She was patient with me during my "high strung" moments and took charge the day of the wedding which is what I needed with such a big wedding party (10 guys, 8 girls)!!

Nicole was such a pleasure to work with. I have already reccommended her to a co-worker who has booked her. She was fun and knew exactly how to handle my husband's aversion to taking pictures. I look forward to booking her to shoot our children/family in the future! Anyone would be lucky to have her for their wedding...hurry though, I know she is booking fast!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole is a wonderful, warm person with whom to work. She has a knack for capturing joy and love on-camera. My husband and I would highly recommend her. We never worried about a thing when it came to Nicole's work. Our pictures came out beautifully, and we are finding it a challenge to narrow down which we want to put in an album and frame!

Profile Picture User1479634, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Nicole. We initially had a difficult time deciding on a photographer, but once we saw Nicole's work & met with her, we knew she would be perfect. And she was! She has an incredible ability to capture a moment (and make you look great)! Nicole even went outside in the rain with us during our reception to take pictures... and they are some of our favorites! I highly recommend going on an engagement shoot with Nicole as well. We got to talk, have fun and see her style of photography in action before the wedding day. Nicole is also quick in delivering the photos. The day after the wedding Nicole sent us 4 'sneak peek' pictures, which we looked at multiple times during the honeymoon. :) We were so excited to see more! Take a look at Nicole for your wedding - she is amazing and will make you feel and look beautiful!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole is AMAZING!! Her talent is unmatchable, we could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a small intimate wedding in Boston MA. The day was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. With Nicole's amazing photography skils I was able to look at he pictures and recap the entire day as if we were traveling back in time. The work that she did and her attention to details made this so special for us. She is extremely easy to work with and gets you very comfortable in front of the camera. I can't say enough good things about her work and her personality. Nicole is such a sweet heart and it felt like she was part of the wedding. I would recommend her to everyone I know for any kind of photography needs. Our wedding pictures are stellar and look like something out of a fairy tale.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was excellent to work with from beginning to end: extremely professional, friendly, encouraging, artistic, and efficient--and of course, a beautiful product in the end!

Nicole was very attentive to everything that I asked for, and also took it upon herself to find out more about my family and the "feel" of my wedding so that she could photograph accordingly. She was always cheerful and helpful, and a very calm and encouraging presence during the wedding. The pictures are just BEAUTIFUL. Looking through them, I am amazed at the moments that she captured.

I highly recommend Nicole as a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User2575803, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You don't need me to tell you that Nicole has an amazingly creative eye. Her photographs of our wedding are masterpieces. We had a very small wedding (

Profile Picture stephenie, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seeing the way Nicole has captured some of the best moments in my life brings a tear to my eye. The detail....her personal touch....true talent! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants amazingly beautiful pictures that they can always treasure.

Profile Picture Shelley, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was given a disc of ALL of the pictures from the wedding, which I really liked. We ended up being very late for the pre-wedding pictures and Nicole was very rushed but she maintained her professionalism and acted like it wasn't a big deal and that we had plenty of time! :) I definitely recommend this photographer to everyone.

Profile Picture Christen , 8/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I eloped in October and we were lucky enough to have Nicole as our photographer. She was courteous, sensitive, creative, and made our day so incredibly special. We received our photos from Nicole about a week ago and they are more beautiful than I could have imagined they would be. Every one who sees them comments on how beautiful they are and how creative the photography is. We are planning on using Nicole again for family photographs and I would happy to recommend Nicole to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer.

Profile Picture Lesley, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole, our photos are just amazing. We sat down and watched the "slide show" twice now and each time I see new things in them. You truly captured our day. Some photos make us laugh and I cry looking at the some of the beautiful family shots. Thank you for capturing our special day! love, Kathy & Paul

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/9/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole was/is fabulous...she listened to what we wanted and delivered. She was able to capture every moment perfectly!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/2/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I LOVE Nicole! Her work is great - she has a terrific eye for composition and color. She has a knack for catching the exact moment to snap a story-telling photo and caught some wonderful candid shots at our wedding.
She is really easy to work with, very responsive and willing to go the extra mile to work with you.
Her prices are a bargain for the quality and professionalism you get!

Thanks again Nicole, we loved your work!

Profile Picture Lianne, 9/5/09, 1 Review