Nicole Marie Photography Reviews

16 | Sioux Falls, SD

16 Reviews for Nicole Marie Photography

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Nicole was a great photographer- she was very responsive in getting our engagement photos back to us with lots of beautiful photos. She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was open about what would look good and what would not. On our wedding day, she helped guide what photos we need when to make sure we got all of the shots we were hoping to have. She was helpful with our younger family members (1.5 year old nephew) to try to get some great shots in between his crying fits. I would recommend Nicole Marie Photography for weddings, senior portraits, or family photos. We'll definitely keep her in mind for our family photos down the road.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Nicole Marie Photography's reply:

It has been such a pleasure working with you and Jorge! Thank you for listening to my advice and being such wonderful clients to work with! I would LOVE to work with you two again! :)

Alyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos. She was super fun to work with and she got our photos done super fast. We will definitely be going to her for future photo needs. We couldn't be more happy!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Nicole Marie Photography's reply:

You and Jordan had such a beautiful wedding day and were so fun to work with! We hope you treasure your pictures and would love working with you two again in the future!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/19/2014

My pictures turned out SO GREAT and on top of that Nicole was SO easy to work with. She totally made the day all about us and how we wanted it to be. She gave us ideas on location but left the rest to us. Our pictures were so natural and beautiful! I am so happy with how everything came together and now I have great pictures to remember it!!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Very responsive and flexible. Loved how quick my pictures were ready to view and how fast they were sent!! Only recommendation would be to try and come up with more original poses, over all everything was great, I was very happy with my service and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Nicole is a wonderful photographer who took the time to get to know our personalities and wants. She works in a very timely manner producing classic and contemporary photos that fulfilled our every desire. We had our photos back and fully edited much quicker than I expected. My husband and I could be ourselves and felt very comfortable with Nicole during our engagement pictures and during our entire wedding. Her photos are of great quality, and she works well when challenges arise such as outdoor lighting issue or a late bride. We had her booked for an eight hour session on our wedding day. She spent all of that time photographing each important moment, but she never seemed to be in the way of any of the action.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Nicolette · Married on 07/12/2013

Nicole did an incredible job of being flexible and really helping to make our wedding pictures reflect us as a couple. Our pictures turned out great and if we had to do it all again, we wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Esther · Married on 09/30/2012

Nicole Marie Photography was the perfect fit for capturing our wedding day. Nicole made the process fun, relaxing, stress-free, and exciting. With Nicole Marie Photography we experienced professionalism, flexibility, joy, creativity, and passion, amongst many other things...as of which met our needs and lent to the perfect day!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Erin · Married on 07/28/2012

Working with Nicole Marie Photography was a wonderful experience! She made the planning process easy, was a wonderful communicator, and gave us everything we asked for. I would highly recommend this business!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Amber · Married on 09/10/2011

Nicole was our chosen photographer for our wedding last September and she did an amazing job. Her work is very professional and she definitely has an eye for catching beauty in the moment. She doesn't over-edit and make pictures what they aren't; she highlights the natural beauty that is already there, resulting in amazing photos. We were very satisfied with how flexible she was and how quick we got our pictures back. I definitely recommend Nicole Marie Photography for any special moments you want to capture with a picture!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Tara · Married on 08/27/2011

We hired Nicole Marie Photography for our outdoor wedding in Minnesota. She did an excellent job! She was on the ball watching what was going on and able to work around us when cutting the cake. We didn't even announce it and forgot about a picture but I turned and looked and she was there taking pictures! I also liked how she wasn't "in our face" during the ceremony to take pictures yet they looked up close. Very professional and excellent quality! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2011

Nicole Marie Photography was our chosen vendor for our engagement session as well as our wedding. She was very professional and included all of the shots that we wanted. She even went beyond what we requested and came up with some beautiful images. She was not intrusive during the ceremony, and was very flexible if we came up with an idea for a pose or new background. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding, engagement session, or any event that you would like preserved through images.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Nicole did a great job for our engagement shoot. She was receptive to our ideas and needs. We love our photos!

Sent on 12/19/2014

I loved our pictures and that we got all the copy rights included with the original price!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Nicole made our wedding photography totally stress-free. It was relaxing working with her, she loves for you to have new ideas for your photos and will do her best to get you what you want, while staying on schedule.
    One thing I would say is that if you don't like a lot of pictures with huge amounts of background in them, talk to her about it ahead of time. The one thing I noticed about my pictures is that there seemed to be a disproportionate amount of them that were mostly background stuff.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Holly · Married on 06/12/2010

Nicole did a fabulous job keeping wedding shots fresh and varied. She incorporated a nice balance of couple shots and group shots for our wedding. She was very personable, professional, and flexible with the wedding party and while taking the photos. She got the photos back to us really quickly after the wedding as well.

Sent on 09/05/2012

3.5
      3.5

I would've liked more creative shots. More artistic shot. More natural shots. The pricing was a little high for the amount we received for it.

Sent on 12/17/2013