Nicole Marie Photography

Sioux Falls, SD View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Nicole Marie Photography is a natural light engagement and wedding photographer located in Sioux Falls, SD.

I love photography and I love relationships. The main reason I love photographing couples is because I get to capture their relationships and show them that their relationship is truly beautiful. There are many times when I look at pictures after a session and am in awe of the love that I was able to capture. I love creating images that are both unique to me and especially to my subjects.

Visit my website to learn more about me and see more of my work: www.photosbynicolemarie.com

Sarah Married on 07/28/2018
    Nicole was a great photographer- she was very responsive in getting our engagement photos back to us with lots of beautiful photos. She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was open about what would look good and what would not. On our wedding day, she helped guide what photos we need when to make sure we got all of the shots we were hoping to have. She was helpful with our younger family members (1.5 year old nephew) to try to get some great shots in between his crying fits. I would recommend Nicole Marie Photography for weddings, senior portraits, or family photos. We'll definitely keep her in mind for our family photos down the road.

Nicole Marie Photography's reply:

It has been such a pleasure working with you and Jorge! Thank you for listening to my advice and being such wonderful clients to work with! I would LOVE to work with you two again! :)
    Alyssa Married on 06/09/2018
    Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos. She was super fun to work with and she got our photos done super fast. We will definitely be going to her for future photo needs. We couldn't be more happy!

Nicole Marie Photography's reply:

You and Jordan had such a beautiful wedding day and were so fun to work with! We hope you treasure your pictures and would love working with you two again in the future!
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/19/2014
    My pictures turned out SO GREAT and on top of that Nicole was SO easy to work with. She totally made the day all about us and how we wanted it to be. She gave us ideas on location but left the rest to us. Our pictures were so natural and beautiful! I am so happy with how everything came together and now I have great pictures to remember it!!

Deals

Nicole Marie Photography 1
Gift
Book your wedding with Nicole Marie Photography and receive $100 print credit in addition to your wedding package.

1609 W 22nd St Sioux Falls, 57105
Location of (Nicole Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding