Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist Reviews

Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 5
Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 6
Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 7

Jen · Married on 05/25/2019

Nicole and her team are amazing!

Nicole and her team traveled to Charlottesville for our May wedding and they rocked it. She made it through myself, 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers in record time and everyone looked gorgeous. My make up made it through the heat and humidity which says a lot. Nicole has years of experience and is great at listening and understanding your requests. Thank you, Nicole!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Lexie · Married on 10/06/2018

Talented, flexible and fun

Nicole and Cecily Morgan (hair) were an amazing team! They did hair and makeup for 9 of us (me, bridesmaids, moms) and everyone loved how both their hair and makeup turned out. Nicole, Cecily and their assistants came to my house early the morning of the wedding and quickly set up and got right to work. They (and their assistants) are all easy to talk to and fun to hang out with, which started the day off on a stress free note. They both worked quickly and re-did or touched up a few styles when requested. I also did a hair and makeup trial with Nicole and Cecily a few months before the wedding and they were accommodating in scheduling the trial and were fun to work with during that time as well. They are a very fun and talented team!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Quinnchel

Quinnchel · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot begin to say how many compliments I received on my make up! I booked Nicole for our wedding on 8.18.18 and my mother & all of my bridesmaids loved her work. She was super fast and even accommodated my beautiful aunt the day of wedding with no problem. Nicole and her assistant have awesome personalities and it was so easy to get my vision for my bridal party and I to have across and she made it happen! Talk about Glam! Everyone was very pleased about their services.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 8
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 9
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/16/2018

Nicole and her team, including Cecily Morgan for hair, were incredible!!! It was wonderful working with them while getting my trial hair and make up done, and on the day of the wedding they did an amazing job! Nicole and her team were a delight to have at the bridal suite, were flexible, and very accommodating of the varying requests of my mom and bridesmaids. Everyone looked incredible!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 10

Christine · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Nicole to do my makeup for a wedding and was totally amazed (I already knew she would be awesome based on her portfolio) but seriously can't say enough great things about this woman from her professionalism to unique style that brings classy together with fun creating a flawless look that will last for hours! I didn't even have to show her a photo of the kind of look I wanted, just kind of explained it in a few words and she made look a million times better than I could have ever imagined ?? can't wait to hire her again!

Johelys · Married on 04/28/2018

Nicole is absolutely amazing. I've known her and her talent for many years. She did my cousins makeup for her wedding and she was so happy and looked gorgeous. Very talented and understands what her clients want.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Leigha · Married on 03/31/2018

I had a makeup trial with Nicole and BAM did she knock it out of the park! So the day of my wedding I wasn't concerned at all. She did the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and myself in record time. She came to us and only brought the mood up. With just a few pinterest photos she brought my vision to life <3 The makeup lasted all night too!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 11
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 12
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 13
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 14

Axelle · Married on 02/18/2018

Nicole and her friend/hair stylist Cecily were AMAZING!! I did a trial with Nicole in her cute Richmond studio on a Saturday before my bridal shower (amazing!) and she listened to all the changes I wanted to make for the day of. She traveled all the way to Charlottesville for my wedding and only charged $50 for travel which was amazing. The day of I was a nervous wreck yelling commands and generally freaking out. Nicole and Cecily did my hair and makeup so flawlessly that as soon as I saw it all put together I was instantly relieved. They were so efficient and got everyone done ahead of schedule! They put up with my diva-ness, were patient when members of my bridal party were late, and best of all, their prices were FANTASTIC. I would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for bridal makeup. Do not hesitate to reach out to her, even if you're just interested and want to hear more. She is very quick to respond (I mostly contacted via facebook message) and is always so pleasant and kind. LOVE THEM! Thanks for helping make my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 15
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 16

Tara · Married on 11/11/2017

Nicole did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and my mother on my wedding day and she was AMAZING. She was quick and efficient, but also flawless. She could not have done a better job, honestly, and she was so easy to work with and just top to bottom perfect as far as a makeup artist. I also had her do my rehearsal dinner makeup, and she was super easy to work with for that as well. In fact, I had an emergency right before my appointment, and she agreed to come to us and set up her entire station so quickly and got my and my best friend's makeup done in record time (helpful given that I had tried to chop my finger off by accident and was bleeding nonstop). I have booked Nicole to do makeup for my holiday party as well and I genuinely wish I had more events to book her for because she does such an amazing job.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 17
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 18
    Nicole Laughlin Makeup Artist 19

Gina · Married on 09/16/2017

Nicole did such an amazing makeup job with me and my wedding party. Not only was she on time and always very professional, but she is so versatile in that she really listened to everyones' preferences and was able to do very natural styles up to high glamour. She's also just a sweetheart, and we felt very comfortable with her and her assistant on the day of. Overall, very pleased and would recommend her services to any central-VA brides!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Nicole is too notch makeup artist!!! I got so many compliments on my wedding makeup as did my bridesmaids and mother!!! She'll do whatever look you want! I requested to look like Barbie and people commented that I did! Lol! Thanks Nicole for making me feel beautiful on my big day!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2017

kat · Married on 05/06/2017

Cannot stress enough how bomb my hair and makeup was. I am so so picky with hair and makeup I usually don't like it done professionally. Both her and Cecily ( hair partner) blew me away. Also they are lightning fast and it made the day go by stress free. These girls are way talented and they did exactly what I asked of them. So so so good.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Nicole was fabulous! From the trial to the day of the wedding, she was easy to work with and did a great job. I am not great with makeup and didn't give her much direction - just showed her a couple pictures on Pinterest of looks that I like - and she did an amazing job. She was fun to work with, laid back, and really efficient. Both she and the hair stylist that she brought (who was also amazing!) did touch-ups for all the bridesmaids before we started pictures and were even nice enough to give the flower girls a little bit of glam. I would 100% recommend her to anybody looking for a makeup artist for their wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2016

I used Nicole and Cecily for my on-site hair and make-up. They did an amazing job making sure that I looked the best that I could and my bridesmaids and mom, too! I appreciated their flexibility throughout the whole process. I changed up my hair about two weeks out from the wedding and requested another hair trial. They also were able to accommodate us when our wedding date moved up one day due to the arrival of Hurricane Matthew! Thank you so much for the great work!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

Could not have been happier with my experience with Nicole. I didn't really have a lot of direction with what I wanted but after only a minute of speaking with me she somehow just did exactly what I had always imagined. She worked quickly and beautifully on my wedding day to take care of me, my mom, and 7 bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and my makeup stayed put even with 80 degree temperatures! Thank you so much, Nicole!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Carson · Married on 09/10/2016

I wasn't sure about airbrush makeup, it was a new concept. After looking around and being on such a short timeline I came across Nicole. Her professionalism was outstanding and her caring and endearing personality really made me feel more relaxed on my big day. She just sat me down and asked me a couple of questions as far as how dramatic I wanted to go and absolutely nailed my vision spot on. I would definitely recommend her on your big day if you want to be worry free and look fabulous! Pricing was so affordable and I LOVED that she travels to YOU!!! Ladies the last thing you want to do is run around on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sierra · Married on 09/03/2016

I would definitely go with Nicole- the make up was amazing- I felt so beautiful. She allowed me to book her with such short notice. She did a friends wedding and I LOVED it and asked if she could do my wedding a few weeks later. She had a wedding later that day and still managed to come and do our make up. Flawless and she is so nice and easy to work with.

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2016

Nicole did a phenomenal job on my makeup. She worked with me to get the exact look that I wanted. She's very professional & very personable. I would totally recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist! I know I will definitely be going to her again the next time I have an important event! Thanks again, Nicole!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Nicole has done my makeup 3 times now with my bridal portraits, my wedding and a friends wedding! Every time has been an awesome experience!! Not only do I love her, Nicole's work is amazing!! I am very happy that I chose her!

Kristina · Married on 06/12/2016

Nikko is nothing short of AMAZING! She was contracted by my hair stylist to do make-up because I had so many people needing hair and make-up. I was very nervous because we couldn't work out a trial run before the wedding - and make-up is EXTREMELY important on your wedding! But OMG, I could not have asked for anyone better. I looked BETTER than I imagined and she was QUICK! She was able to tailor the make-up to each individual - from my mother who prefers very light make-up to me, who told her I wanted my face to be "beat" to unrecognizable! Haha!

But the most important opinion on my make-up at the wedding would be my (now) husbands - and he said he couldn't take his eyes off of me because I was more beautiful than ever!

Nicole is nothing short of perfect and amazing! She did 8 people in 3 hours and everyone was unique and beautiful and perfect! Every single person was a better version of themselves!

Trust Nicole! She can do no wrong!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Carmenta · Married on 06/11/2016

Hiring Nicole as my makeup artist for my wedding day was the best choice! The event was outside, hot, and my bridesmaids and I were sweating the entire time! Thanks to Nicole's products, our makeup did not run at all! We looked great the entire day. On top of that, she was professional, punctual, fun, and was knowledgeable of her products. My girls and I had a great time working with her.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

I used Nicole for my June 11, 2016 wedding and I have no regrets! From my first wedding hair/makeup trial Nicole made me feel so confident in her services! She was very accommodating to me changing my mind multiple times about my hair! Not only that but nailed exactly what I wanted for my look the first time I went to her which is not an easy task for any bride who wants to look perfect on their wedding day! I will refer Nicole 100% to anyone I know in need of an awesome mua! Use her for your wedding I can guarantee you will not be disappointed! : )

Sent on 07/06/2016

Libby · Married on 06/04/2016

Nicole did an amazing job with my make up! I highly recommend her for any occasion that you want to look glamorous. Nicole did my make up for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. She also did make up for a few of my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone was satisfied with her work. I found Nicole to be talented, professional, and very friendly. She helped me figure out what I wanted during my trial. I was completely relaxed on my wedding day because I knew after my portraits that I was going to look beautiful in Nicole's hands. Bonus, she works quickly. I would definitely use Nicole's services again.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Virginia · Married on 05/14/2016

Nicole did a great job doing makeup for me and members of my bridal party on my wedding day. We did a makeup trial for me several months in advance which went really well and she replicated the experience on the day of. She is super friendly, made me feel really comfortable, and has reasonable prices (which is really important in the overpriced wedding market!). The bridal party got ready in my childhood home - Nicole is the sort of person you want to invite into your home and have around you on your special day.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Abigail · Married on 04/30/2016

I highly recommend working with Nicole. She did an amazing job on my hair and make up. She is creative, fun and professional. I look forward to working with her again and seeing what a great job she does! When asked who some one should use as a mua I always say Nicole! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/06/2015