Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

4 | Boston, MA

4 Reviews for Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey

Lori · Married on 12/27/2013

Nick did my daughter's wedding and he was wonderful! The music during dinner was perfect for conversation, but after he cranked things up and had everyone on the dance floor. Ending it off with a conga line was the perfect touch. Thank you, Nick!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Elaine · Married on 09/29/2013

Hi Everyone!!! We are so glad we hired Nick to be the DJ at my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception on Sunday, September 29, 2013. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful he was and what a great job he did. He was so easy to work with and went out of his way to accommodate their every wish for this special day. He worked closely with us before the wedding to make sure the plans for every last detail were in place, made great suggestions about music selections and really kept the "party" going throughout the reception. Weeks later, people are still talking about how great the wedding was. Thank you Nick for truly making this day one we, and our guests, will never forget!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Cathy · Married on 07/06/2013

Nick was fantastic!! My husband and I were very happy with him. He played all the music we love and kept our wedding guests on the floor:-)) We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/13/2012

Nick was the DJ for my October 2012 wedding and he did an amazing job. My husband and I got married at the Saphire Estate in Sharon, MA and he came highly recommended by the venue. When booking with Nick, he knew exactly where to set up at the Saphire and what questions to ask about our event that were specific to Saphire. We met with Nick beforehand to talk about the flow of the wedding and he had us fill out very detailed forms that covered everything. On the day of, it was such a whirlwind of activity and I felt like I could rely on Nick to pull off the little details. The flow of the evening was seamless. Also, people raved about the musical selection. My husband and I supplied a long list of songs that we wanted to hear and they were definitely worked in, but Nick played a lot of crowd pleasers early in the night which really got the dance floor going. As soon as dancing started, the floor was filled. I was so pleased with everything. Nick was wonderful and it was a pleasure working with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a great DJ for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 12/17/2012