Nichole Luchs Reviews

Nichole Luchs 4
  • Michael

Michael O'Brien · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful Addition to our Wedding Day

Nichole was extremely timely with her responses to us and she also had great ideas of what to play during our event. We used her talents for our ceremony and our cocktail hour and she switched venues without missing a beat. She had a microphone for her harp and was loud enough (but not too loud) for everyone to enjoy the music. She played classic pieces and some modern additions and requests which helped us personalize our wedding day. We highly recommend Nichole!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Harpist!!

We booked Nichole for our wedding this past weekend and couldn't be happier. We were in an attached pavilion at a hotel without a sound system so I was a little nervous that we wouldn't be able to hear the music but I could hear everything while out in the lobby waiting to walk in!

Nichole was very easy to work with and responsive to all of my questions and musical choices. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Dear Allison,

Thank you so much for your kind review!! It was an absolute honor and pleasure playing the harp for your wedding!

Congratulations to you and Jack,
    Nichole

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

A pleasure to plan a wedding!

Hired Nichole for my son's and daughter-in-law's wedding. Nichole and I chose the songs and we were delighted when she could play special requests for the bride! It was a fun experience! Nichole is as lovely as her music. Very talented, sweet, and professional. I would hire Nichole again in an instant should the occasion arise. Listen to her playing on her web site. We fell in love!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2018

Not only is Nichole stunning herself, she extremely talented! She was extremely professional in coordinating our special day and certainly delivered on the day of! So many of our guests were impressed by her talent! I highly recommend Nichole for your special day!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sabrina! It was a pleasure working with you and playing the harp for your beautiful wedding! Congrats and Best wishes!

Cindy · Married on 12/30/2017

We hired Nichole to play at a post-wedding Sunday brunch for our son's wedding weekend. We had about 100 guests. She was absolutely wonderful - so easy to communicate with - responsive, professional, etc. So many people commented to me how much they loved the harp music - just the right touch for Sunday morning. Nichole even accommodated some requests I had (ahead of time) for some Irish and Scottish tunes, which I appreciated very much. I am so glad we decided to hire her!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you so much, Cindy!! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and playing for your Son’s post-wedding brunch!!

Theresa · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Nichole to play for our outdoor wedding ceremony and we were so pleased we did! I was impressed by her professionalism via email and the selection of music she had to offer. She arrived prompt and impressed all our guests with the mix of songs she played before, during and after the ceremony. I highly recommend Nichole!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you so much, Theresa! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot speak more highly of Nichole. She brought so much elegance to my daughter's wedding with her talented harp music. Everyone was so impressed with her. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She even learned a brand new song that my daughter had requested and she played it exquisitely! I could not have been more pleased with her warmth and professionalism. Completely exceeded my expectations! - Christina

Sent on 03/19/2017

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you Christina! It was lovely to meet you and a joy to play for your daughter's wedding!

Michael · Married on 01/07/2017

Amazing! Nichole and her magical harp played during our 01/07/2017 wedding. Communication and assistance with music selection was perfect! She really made our ceremony and Cocktail hour times to remember. She brought the perfect mood to our wedding and cannot thank her enough for making our vision come to life! Music was seamless, beautiful and added the romance we were looking to have during our candle lit ceremony.

Thank You!

Mr. Michael and Ryan Orlowski

Sent on 01/20/2017

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michael and Ryan!! I'm thrilled to have been a part of your special day and that my harp music added the romance you envisioned for your gorgeous candle lit ceremony.

All the best,
    ~Nichole

Cierra · Married on 06/20/2015

Nichole was always so prompt when responding to my emails. She provides a huge variety of songs to choose from and she played remarkably at our wedding ceremony!! I couldn't be happier with Nichole and her incredible talent! She made our day even more romantic with her skills!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you, Cierra! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.

James · Married on 01/18/2015

It was very nice to have a live musician preform at our wedding . We had a lot compliments on the Harpist ,Nichole Luchs. It made our wedding day very classy . I would highly recommend her for a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you, James! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding!!

Kayla · Married on 09/14/2013

Nichole was a wonderful person to work with! She helped me through the whole process of planning the music for our wedding ceremony and was able to provide a large repertoire of music from which to choose! She is very professional and a talented musician. Her harp music was just stunning and added an extra touch of elegance and beauty to our wedding ceremony!!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Amy · Married on 05/25/2013

Nicole is such a sweet person and an amazing talent. Her harp music was absolutely beautfiul. I was so impressed as were the guests! She has a very impressive repetoire of music to choose from and she played all of the song choices I chose. Her communication was superb and she always responded promptly to my e-mails.

Thank you so much the music was amazing!

Amy

Sent on 05/26/2013

April · Married on 09/23/2012

Nichole is a very talented harpist, and was wonderful to work with. We highly recommend her!
    My husband and I had a rather odd request for a harpist, because our song was almost 100% not likely to be in their repertoire. Being slight video game geeks, we wanted to have Zelda's "Great Fairy's Fountain" theme played for when I walked down the aisle. Nichole was more than happy to accept the challenge. Aside from this song, both my husband and I were a little lost as to what kind of music to have played. Nichole was great at making suggestions though, and we were able to come up with a playlist rather easily. The whole process seemed rather effortless, and we were so happy with her version of our requested song.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you! I loved learning the "Great Fairy Fountain"! I am so happy that you requested it.

Kristin · Married on 08/03/2012

Nichole Luchs was a pleasure to work with. She is willing to work with you in selecting your music. She is very dependable and I would recommend that you try her.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you Kristin! I had a lovely time playing at your wedding!

Beautiful music and so great to work with! Extremely helpful and responsive, including a free consultation session to hear the music played in person. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a harpist!!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind comments!

J · Married on 06/09/2012

Nichole was awesome! She really brought my small, intimate wedding up a notch with her beautiful music. People are still in shock that I had a harpist at the wedding as it was at my home and really unexpected. Nichole worked hard with me before the wedding to select music that we liked and that fit our personalities, and of course, that she could play on the harp! She arrived well in advance of the start time of the wedding and really was a nice touch to a beautiful ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you! I was so happy to be a part of your intimate wedding. It was truly lovely!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/26/2012

Nichole provided the ceremony music for my church wedding. We got compliment after compliment from my guests about what a unique and beautiful addition the music was to the ceremony. Its not easy to make a traditional church wedding 'unique', but the harp music certainly made ours this way! Nichole was easy to work with, entirely professional, and had a huge repertoire of music from which we could select songs. We are so glad we had her for our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Nichole Luchs's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a wonderful time being a part of your special day!

Gloria · Married on 06/04/2016

Nichole played songs that we chose for our cocktail hour. Everything looked and sounded beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for your review! It was so nice working with you and being a part of your wedding.

Best wishes,
    ~Nichole

3.0

Nichole played the harpist beautifully during the cocktail hour portion of our wedding!

I found her on Weddingwire and booked her because of her YouTube videos and website samples. The samples and videos were very helpful in the booking process. Her prices were also very reasonable.

I was worried about the volume of the music during cocktail hour because of my guests talking and the high ceiling venue. She assured me that it would be okay and that she will bring an amplifier. We also positioned her in a corner area so that the music can bounce off the walls to create volume.

When I walked into the cocktail hour on our wedding day, the harp sounded great and my worries about volume went away. Sadly, I only was able to hear her play for a few minutes. She did a great job!

The only thing that wasn't ideal is that she doesn't respond very quickly to emails which can be a nuisance during wedding planning.

I would definitely recommend Nichole for your wedding or special events.

Sent on 09/26/2016