Nichole Haun Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Hanna
    Hanna D. Married on 10/16/2022

Happy Photographers!!

It was the greatest idea to work with them!
    Nichole and Scott are amazing photographers and I really really loved working with them!

They did our Engagement Photo and Wedding Day Photo.
    I loved Nichole's posing coach! She is very great at it, and me and my husband never confused about posing.

All of the photos came out absolutely wonderful!
    So beautiful and it is our treasure now.
    They work so fast too, so you will receive your photos pretty fast than you think.

Highly recommend!!!
    Javaneh T. Married on 09/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love Nichole and Scott!

Nichole and Scott were fantastic for our engagement shoot and wedding day! The photos are absolutely stunning and better than we imagined! For the engagement shoot, we walked around Old Town Alexandria and they knew all the good spots to take photos that were beautiful but not too crowded (and areas with shade)! They also were able to get wonderful photos of us with our 8 month old baby (which is challenging because he’s so wiggly!). We were so in love with our engagement/family photos! For the wedding, while we have only seen a sneak peak of about 100 or so photos, everything we have seen so far is amazing!! They really knew the best places to go at our venue (Meadowlark) and literally some of the photos look like us in a Monet painting with the stunning garden scenery. They did an excellent job capturing the special moments and posing us in romantic poses that looked authentic. Nicole and Scott are such a sweet, fun couple who clearly have a passion for their work which made it an absolute pleasure to work with them. We cant wait to see the full set of photos!
    Marina D. Married on 12/04/2021

Talented Couple

Nikki and Scott are THE BEST! Not only are our wedding pictures amazing, but so are our engagement session photos. I knew the couple before and was determined to have them photograph our wedding. They are both very comfortable with their equipment and the photos are evidence of their talent. They do a great job of making the couple feel comfortable in front of the camera and they will help to guide you if needed. I love how they are with each other. You can tell they respect each other that is also reflected in how they will treat your guests and bridal party. I also do wedding photography, I have seen and know many photographers and I choose. Nikki.
    Nikki will dance at your wedding :) I recommend Nichole Photography to anyone and I will continue to do that. I have received so many compliments already just from our sneak peak shots. If you are looking to capture the moments of your special day, choose Nichole Haun Photography to photograph your events
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Emma Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience

Scott and Nicole are a one of a kind couple that puts their heart and soul into their work. They are receptive to feed back and make you feel comfortable.
  • Kiera
    Kiera R. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographers ever!

We met Nichole and her husband, Scott, through my best friend who had hired them for her wedding. They are so incredible! We had to reschedule our wedding three times due to COVID, and throughout the entire process, they remained flexible and so helpful. Instead of doing an engagement photo shoot with them, we chose to do a newborn photo session with our son (back in 2019) and they made that process so painless and a lot of fun, and the pictures turned out beautiful. Fast forward to August 2021 for our wedding day (finally), and we had an absolute blast together! Nichole and Scott are both so knowledgeable and filled with amazing ideas, and they made my husband and me, as well as our bridal party and our friends and family, feel so comfortable with taking pictures. It was also super helpful that since they're a husband and wife duo, they were able to demo some of the poses for us. They helped to keep the day running smoothly, and our wedding pictures are simply stunning. They also worked incredibly well with our coordinators. Overall, they are both so fun and extremely talented, I would not hesitate to hire them for future photo sessions. 10/10 would recommend Nichole and Scott to any couple looking for an AMAZING photography team to capture their special day.
    Katrina I. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible!

We could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding. They worked with us to give us the service that fit for us while also delivering absolutely gorgeous pictures. They really make you feel comfortable and beautiful while taking engagement photos as well as on your day of service. Everything was well organized and helped take a load of stress off of both of us. We really can't say enough about how much we loved Nichole Haun Photography!!
    Alyssa W. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing work!

Nikki and Scott took the most amazing pictures I have ever had in my life for my wedding! They were respectful of our timeline and so much fun to work with and always responsive. Has a wedding coordinator I had high expectations as a bride and they totally delivered. I highly recommend them to all of my friends getting married!
    Katie Married on 10/09/2020

Phenomenal

Nicole Hahn photography went above and beyond our expectations. We chose the package that included ~6 hours of photography time during wedding and 1 hour engagement shoot. My husband and I are both camera shy, but the second we were in front of Scott and Nicole it suddenly became easy. I am so glad we chose them as our wedding photographers - best decision ever. Talented and very professional. My guests personally reached out to tell me what a wonderful job they did.
  • Kat
    Kat R. Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely amazing and incredible

I cannot say enough amazing things about these special people. My photos are unbelievable and the whole process was so easy and painless. I never like having my photo taken, but Nichole and Scott made this so fun. They also have given me some amazing photos already. If you don't hire this amazing crew you will regret it
    Vera C. Married on 09/20/2020

Picture Perfect

Nichole and Scott are the best. Nichole came in immediately and began shooting the best shots. I armed them with favorite poses I wanted, and they captured them all. She even added her own touch with different poses. Scott somehow got the guys to smile. I really lucked up with having Nichole and Scott as my photographers. I have already recommended them to my friend.
    Beatrice P. Married on 09/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My favorite wedding day vendor

Nichole and Scott were probably my favorite vendors from my entire wedding! They were super prompt and organized , and very experienced. Nichole fit in with my bridal party as if she was one of the girls. They even did a little damage control in between the wedding and reception and kept me cool calm and collected. And of course, Our pictures are gorgeous and we will cherish them for years to come. A thousand percent recommended and so happy I chose them to be a part of our special day. Already planning to use them for maternity/ shower pictures when the time comes!
    Shanise S. Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nichole and Scott are the best to work with! They make the experience fun and exciting and they always produce amazing pictures with top tier editing. They are personable and show that they care about what they produce for the couples. They even worked with us during the onset of the pandemic. Their services are definitely worth it, they really care about the couples they work with and they have energy that compliments each other. My husband and I felt super comfortable with them and plan on booking them for family photos in the future. I highly recommend these two!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer J. Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely the BEST!!!

Nichole and Scott are the real deal! We absolutely love every single photo that was taken from our wedding!! My husband and I enjoyed working with this amazing couple and they truly captured our wedding day beyond what we could have imagined! Our photographs are real and simply beautiful!! We cant thank this amazing duo for making our dreams come true!!!
  • Cheri
    Cheri M. Married on 07/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning photos and peace of mind in the midst of a pandemic!

Getting married in the midst of a pandemic was tricky. We 100% recommend Nichole and Scott for stunning photos and peace of mind at every turn. We opted for an intimate sunset ceremony in Shenandoah National Park. Because our guest list was so limited, quality photography to share with friends and family was a priority. In every aspect, Nichole and Scott exceeded our expectations. They were professional and made us feel safe and secure. The Hauns were friendly and gracious and committed to getting that perfect shot. When it's safe to gather again, we're hoping to hold a big family reception. The Hauns will be the first vendor we call! We cannot recommend them highly enough!
    Eileen D. Married on 03/07/2020

Ahhhmazing

Nikki and Scott are so professional, wonderful, creative, helpful, and a perfect team
    Shelby K. Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Wedding Photographers - Fun and Creative

We could not have asked for a better photographer duo than Nichole and Scott! They are the sweetest couple themselves and really know how bring a fun, loving energy to the shoots. They were even willing to come all the way to Philadelphia to take our engagement photos and did such an amazing job capturing a city they had never even been to before. I often find wedding photos to be a little bland, but this is exactly why I chose NHP. Nichole truly knows how to capture the depth of a moment and I absolutely love the way she plays with light and lets her creativity shine in her photos! She completely understood my vision and really brought it to life. It's been over a year now since our wedding and I am still just as obsessed with our photos as I was when I first saw them. Book them now!
    Rebecca Married on 12/08/2019

AMAZING!! Highly recommend!

Nicole and Scott are THE BEST!!
    They added so much to my wedding as I knew they were capturing so many precious memories and moments. Their upbeat personalities, their professional process, and their flexibility to work with my different editing style preference, made them stand out as being some of the best in the business. When I saw the final release of the photos they took I was BLOWN AWAY! They captured it in exactly the way I had described dreaming of it. Every photo was so beautifully done and I am SO GRATEFUL for having them at my wedding.
  • F
    Faith Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and photos!!

Nichole and Scott were incredible and went above and beyond the entire day. Not only did they get all the shots we wanted and more, but they created such a comfortable atmosphere while taking them. They are incredibly talented and the pictures and entire experience while working with them was everything we could have hoped for. I cannot recommend them enough!
    Heather R. Married on 11/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Literally the BEST decision you were make for your wedding day! (other than your significant other)

Not only will you be thrilled you chose Nichole & Scott for their photography talent, but by the end of your event you will want to be their best friends. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, the Hauns were the the absolute best. They made us feel at ease, brought out smiles & laughs even at the height of wedding stress, and so may guests came up tell us how delightful & friendly our photographers were. I was so nervous about feeling comfortable on my wedding day, but after Nichole showed me her first few shots, I felt immediately at ease and knew the day was going to be even more beautiful than we imagined. They listened to everything we wanted, had fun suggestions, and the vibe of mutual respect, teamwork, and love between them is exactly what you want to be around on your wedding day.

We echo all of the other reviews saying they would give Nichole & Scott 10 stars if they could - you will not regret this choice! They're so lovely and so talented - we can't recommend them highly enough!!
    Alyssa C. Married on 11/02/2019

They are the best!

Nichole and Scott are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They have such a passion for capturing your most memorable moments and it truly shows in their work. We used NHP for our engagement session and wedding and could not be happier with all our photos! Their shoots are very fun and energetic which makes for personable photography that highlights everyone’s personality. Highly recommend!
  • Whitney
    Whitney K. Married on 10/19/2019

Hire them. Hands down.

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to hire Nichole and Scott for our wedding photography. From the very first phone call I had with Scott, I could feel the passion the two of them had for their work and the level of care and commitment they had to providing their best. When we first met them in person on the day of our engagement photos, it felt like we were hanging out with old friends, having fun and laughing our way around town. The photos were breath-taking, and the way they made us feel so comfortable and natural reflected in our photos. By the wedding day, I was so calm and at ease that they would capture every moment perfectly, and of course they did not disappoint. Absolutely amazing photographers and lovely people. They made our special day even more special.
  • LeRon
    Leron L. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Make Life Easy - Choose Nichole & Scott!

Nichole and Scott are have amazing talent. They work well together and with a wedding party. Ours was pretty diverse, and they captured each person, moment, and event, with such captive imagery and talent. Easy to work with, down to earth, clear expectations, and a fantastic product with an excellent turn around time on our wedding photos! No better choice for me and my husband.
    Kristen R. Married on 08/24/2019

Best Photographers Ever!!

Nichole and Scott are a dream to work with. They compliment each other very well and by having them both there, we got different perspecitves in each moment. The day goes by so fast, but they are very professional and take all of the stress of scheduling off of your plate and let you relax and enjoy your day. They listened to our vision and executed it with perfection! I am literally obsessed with every photo. We loved the light and airy feel for some shots, but then moody and dark feel for others and they did BOTH! Plus they make you feel absolutely amazing when they are taking your photos which only helps them turn out better. I couldn't imagine not having them be a part of our wedding. Book them now! They are absolutely worth it!
  • Madison
    Madison K. Married on 08/17/2019

Putting the couple at EASE

Nichole and Scott were so lovely to work with. They made Madison and me feel very comfortable and at ease with our shoot. Their pricing is very reasonable, and they are a pleasure to work with. We have several of their shots framed in our apartment! We continue to get compliments about our photographer to this day ( a year later!). Thank you Nichole and Scott for providing us with an extremely memorable and personal experience!
    Harmony Married on 07/12/2019

Best Photos we have!

I was referred to Scott and Nikki from a dear friend of mine. As a bride, I was dragging my feet on planning but knowing photos are a HUGE deal to me and would be my biggest decision in picking a vendor... Within the hour, Scott emailed me back and offered to meet for coffee to hear mine and my husband's story. I was impressed! Professional yet personal. I had already looked through their online gallery and was blown away. I NEEDED photos of me and my husband like the ones they had taken of other couples!

The holidays were approaching so we never got to meet in person, but I talked to Scott at length about how my husband and I met, what we picture for our wedding and what I wanted to get out of these photos. Price was a factor for me, but I was surprised at how reasonable their estimate was. I opted for an engagement session as well and I'm so so glad we did. My husband and I met Scott and Nikki in Clifton, VA for our engagement shoot. We all clicked immediately and our sense of humors fell in line too. Despite the 90 degree day we picked, our engagement pics turned out beautiful! My husband and I had never done a "professional photo session" (aside from a seated session at a cookie cutter place in the mall) so we were uncomfortable initially. Scott and Nikki put us at ease and we were able to really enjoy the session.

Happy to have already met Scott and Nikki prior to our wedding day, we were relieved to already "know" them the day of the wedding. They ensured to capture every photo we requested and a ton more. The duo ensured somebody was with us the entire evening. Scott even offered to take pics with people phones when we were mingling in addition to his professional ones. The entire night was captured beautifully.

We have over 1200 images from our big day and the full rights to all the photos. I have printed hundreds (literally) and framed several throughout the house.

Pictures were always important to me but especially the candid moments captured by Nikki. My wedding ended up being the last big "event" my Grandma attended and she passed away a few months after. The pictures we have with her are absolutely priceless, I am so appreciate of those hidden moments they made sure to capture.

I recommend Nichole Haun Photography to EVERY engaged lady I meet. We will ALWAYS use them in the future :) I'd give 10 stars if it was an option.
illustration stars