Nichole Haun Photography Reviews

73 Reviews for Nichole Haun Photography

• Kat

Kat R. · Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely amazing and incredible

I cannot say enough amazing things about these special people. My photos are unbelievable and the whole process was so easy and painless. I never like having my photo taken, but Nichole and Scott made this so fun. They also have given me some amazing photos already. If you don't hire this amazing crew you will regret it

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Cheri

Cheri M. · Married on 01/07/2020

Stunning photos and peace of mind in the midst of a pandemic!

Getting married in the midst of a pandemic was tricky. We 100% recommend Nichole and Scott for stunning photos and peace of mind at every turn. We opted for an intimate sunset ceremony in Shenandoah National Park. Because our guest list was so limited, quality photography to share with friends and family was a priority. In every aspect, Nichole and Scott exceeded our expectations. They were professional and made us feel safe and secure. The Hauns were friendly and gracious and committed to getting that perfect shot. When it's safe to gather again, we're hoping to hold a big family reception. The Hauns will be the first vendor we call! We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Rebecca · Married on 12/08/2019

AMAZING!! Highly recommend!

Nicole and Scott are THE BEST!!
    They added so much to my wedding as I knew they were capturing so many precious memories and moments. Their upbeat personalities, their professional process, and their flexibility to work with my different editing style preference, made them stand out as being some of the best in the business. When I saw the final release of the photos they took I was BLOWN AWAY! They captured it in exactly the way I had described dreaming of it. Every photo was so beautifully done and I am SO GRATEFUL for having them at my wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • F

Faith · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing experience and photos!!

Nichole and Scott were incredible and went above and beyond the entire day. Not only did they get all the shots we wanted and more, but they created such a comfortable atmosphere while taking them. They are incredibly talented and the pictures and entire experience while working with them was everything we could have hoped for. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Heather R. · Married on 11/10/2019

Literally the BEST decision you were make for your wedding day! (other than your significant other)

Not only will you be thrilled you chose Nichole & Scott for their photography talent, but by the end of your event you will want to be their best friends. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, the Hauns were the the absolute best. They made us feel at ease, brought out smiles & laughs even at the height of wedding stress, and so may guests came up tell us how delightful & friendly our photographers were. I was so nervous about feeling comfortable on my wedding day, but after Nichole showed me her first few shots, I felt immediately at ease and knew the day was going to be even more beautiful than we imagined. They listened to everything we wanted, had fun suggestions, and the vibe of mutual respect, teamwork, and love between them is exactly what you want to be around on your wedding day.

We echo all of the other reviews saying they would give Nichole & Scott 10 stars if they could - you will not regret this choice! They're so lovely and so talented - we can't recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Alyssa C. · Married on 11/02/2019

They are the best!

Nichole and Scott are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They have such a passion for capturing your most memorable moments and it truly shows in their work. We used NHP for our engagement session and wedding and could not be happier with all our photos! Their shoots are very fun and energetic which makes for personable photography that highlights everyone’s personality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire them. Hands down.

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to hire Nichole and Scott for our wedding photography. From the very first phone call I had with Scott, I could feel the passion the two of them had for their work and the level of care and commitment they had to providing their best. When we first met them in person on the day of our engagement photos, it felt like we were hanging out with old friends, having fun and laughing our way around town. The photos were breath-taking, and the way they made us feel so comfortable and natural reflected in our photos. By the wedding day, I was so calm and at ease that they would capture every moment perfectly, and of course they did not disappoint. Absolutely amazing photographers and lovely people. They made our special day even more special.

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • LeRon

Leron L. · Married on 09/28/2019

Make Life Easy - Choose Nichole & Scott!

Nichole and Scott are have amazing talent. They work well together and with a wedding party. Ours was pretty diverse, and they captured each person, moment, and event, with such captive imagery and talent. Easy to work with, down to earth, clear expectations, and a fantastic product with an excellent turn around time on our wedding photos! No better choice for me and my husband.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Kristen R. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Photographers Ever!!

Nichole and Scott are a dream to work with. They compliment each other very well and by having them both there, we got different perspecitves in each moment. The day goes by so fast, but they are very professional and take all of the stress of scheduling off of your plate and let you relax and enjoy your day. They listened to our vision and executed it with perfection! I am literally obsessed with every photo. We loved the light and airy feel for some shots, but then moody and dark feel for others and they did BOTH! Plus they make you feel absolutely amazing when they are taking your photos which only helps them turn out better. I couldn't imagine not having them be a part of our wedding. Book them now! They are absolutely worth it!

• Madison

Madison K. · Married on 08/17/2019

Putting the couple at EASE

Nichole and Scott were so lovely to work with. They made Madison and me feel very comfortable and at ease with our shoot. Their pricing is very reasonable, and they are a pleasure to work with. We have several of their shots framed in our apartment! We continue to get compliments about our photographer to this day ( a year later!). Thank you Nichole and Scott for providing us with an extremely memorable and personal experience!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Harmony · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Photos we have!

I was referred to Scott and Nikki from a dear friend of mine. As a bride, I was dragging my feet on planning but knowing photos are a HUGE deal to me and would be my biggest decision in picking a vendor... Within the hour, Scott emailed me back and offered to meet for coffee to hear mine and my husband's story. I was impressed! Professional yet personal. I had already looked through their online gallery and was blown away. I NEEDED photos of me and my husband like the ones they had taken of other couples!

The holidays were approaching so we never got to meet in person, but I talked to Scott at length about how my husband and I met, what we picture for our wedding and what I wanted to get out of these photos. Price was a factor for me, but I was surprised at how reasonable their estimate was. I opted for an engagement session as well and I'm so so glad we did. My husband and I met Scott and Nikki in Clifton, VA for our engagement shoot. We all clicked immediately and our sense of humors fell in line too. Despite the 90 degree day we picked, our engagement pics turned out beautiful! My husband and I had never done a "professional photo session" (aside from a seated session at a cookie cutter place in the mall) so we were uncomfortable initially. Scott and Nikki put us at ease and we were able to really enjoy the session.

Happy to have already met Scott and Nikki prior to our wedding day, we were relieved to already "know" them the day of the wedding. They ensured to capture every photo we requested and a ton more. The duo ensured somebody was with us the entire evening. Scott even offered to take pics with people phones when we were mingling in addition to his professional ones. The entire night was captured beautifully.

We have over 1200 images from our big day and the full rights to all the photos. I have printed hundreds (literally) and framed several throughout the house.

Pictures were always important to me but especially the candid moments captured by Nikki. My wedding ended up being the last big "event" my Grandma attended and she passed away a few months after. The pictures we have with her are absolutely priceless, I am so appreciate of those hidden moments they made sure to capture.

I recommend Nichole Haun Photography to EVERY engaged lady I meet. We will ALWAYS use them in the future :) I'd give 10 stars if it was an option.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen K. · Married on 07/06/2019

Priceless photos done by incredible people

We met Nichole and Scott Haun when we initially toured our wedding venue in 2018. Their enthusiasm and knowledge about weddings was infectious and we knew immediately that we wanted to consider booking them as our wedding photographers. We began to look through their work and noticed just how beautiful and unique it was. We met with them, and again were blown away by their kindness, knowledge, and ease to work with. we booked them on the spot.

On the day of our wedding Nichole and Scott were right there with us every step of the way. Nichole was a HUGE support in the bridal suite as I struggled to get into my dress, untangle a necklace, and bustle my dress after the ceremony. She also helped calm my nerves before the ceremony which was incredibly helpful! Having Scott and Nichole there felt as though they were part of the family and the bridal party.

While taking pictures Scott and Nichole were wonderful! They helped us pose by modeling with each other and had great ideas on how to make our photos spectacular. They worked with us and our huge family quickly and professionally and captured all of the photos that we wanted. Our photos are the most breathtaking ones that we have to date and we cherish them greatly. We cannot recommend the Hauns more! Book them now, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Sarah M. · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Couple and Great Photographers!

We had the pleasure of working with Scott and Nichole for both our engagement and wedding sessions. They were so fun to work with and did an absolutely incredible job capturing who we are as a couple. They ensured both my husband and I were comfortable in front of the camera (husband is usually behind the lens) and did a great job capturing not only us, but our guests who are all incredibly special to us. I highly recommend working with them!

Ally H. · Married on 03/16/2019

Extremely Talented Photographer!

Choosing your photographer is one of the most important vendor selections when planning your wedding. Pictures last forever! I could not ask for a better duo. Nichole and Scott are absolutely wonderful! They are incredibly easy to work with, they are extremely warm and kind, and they do an outstanding job. I have and will continue to tell anyone planning a wedding to book them. Nichole gave me the photos I had always imagined and I will forever be thankful for her. She perfectly captured the most important day of our lives and we cannot be more grateful!

• Katherine

Katherine D. · Married on 03/11/2019

Dream Team Made our Dream Day

Nichole and Scott are amazing to work with! From our Engagement shoot, to the wedding day - communication was clear, and they were so flexible to fitting what was exactly "us". They really know how to make you comfortable and shine. We appreciated their suggestions, and encouragement (as who isn't a little awkward with the idea of getting hundreds of photos taken?!). They made the whole process a breeze and we could not be happier with the way our photos came out. Highly recommend if you want a warm, fun, and professional couple to make and capture your special day!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Oksana

Oksana W. · Married on 02/03/2019

Dynamic duo, contagious personalities, BEAUTIFUL photography

Absolutely loved this duo! They have such a great dynamic and personalities that make you feel comfortable, even if you're typically shy being in front of a camera. They listened to our suggestions and photo ideas and the product was better than what we could've imagined. I've already recommended them to all of my girlfriends who will get married in the future. Thank you Nichole and Scott!!

Jennifer W. · Married on 12/27/2018

Wedding Photography

Nikki and Scott did a fabulous job bringing out the best in everyone on our wedding day. They were so easy to work with and made each person feel relaxed and absolutely captured the most beautiful moments we will treasure forever. Thank you for your expertise and creativity and making this a celebration for our whole family to remember with joy. 🎄

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Lakeisha

Lakeisha T. · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

I can’t say enough about Nichole and Scott!! They’re awesome! Our engagement photo session felt like a double date! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera considering we’d never been photographed professionally before. They knew exactly what poses would look good and they were so personable and easy to talk to. I was looking forward to having them around all day for the wedding. They showed up on time and made sure to capture every little detail. Nichole was like my built-in buddy for the day and she calmed me down before I walked the aisle. I loved having her by my side. Scott did an amazing job photographing the groomsmen before the ceremony. I loved that they were open to our suggestions. Taking family photos and bridal party photos was seamless because they were organized and had everything laid out before the big day. They work so well together and it shows in the photos! They are kind, punctual, funny, and professional in every single way. Book them! You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth S. · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience and photos!

I feel so blessed that I found Nichole and Scott. They are both breathtakingly amazing photographers and fantastic people at that. I was a bit nervous about being the subject of photos for my engagement shoot but they made me feel relaxed instantly and the photos came out more beautiful than I ever expected. We were smiling and laughing the entire time with them! Once our wedding day arrived, they came and shot flawless photos that I am going to enjoy looking at forever. I highly recommend going with Nichole and Scott if you want gorgeous wedding photos and an easygoing happy experience on your big day.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Awesome Wedding Photography Team!

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photography team than Nichole and Scott. We got married just over a year ago, and they are still the stand-out among our wedding vendors (and we had a lot of great people around us). We communicated the desire early in the process for both family portraits and candid, more journalistic shots, and they did not disappoint when it came time to execute our vision for the wedding. Turnaround time on the digital gallery post-wedding was fast given the busy Fall season, and we were so pleased with the pictures. Our engagement pictures are still among the best non-wedding pictures we have together, too! I routinely recommend them to people getting married in the DC/NoVA area - don't book your photographer without giving them a look

Sent on 10/30/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

wedding photography win!

Nichole and Scott were fantastic. They were very responsive and worked with my hectic schedule to arrange phone calls to ensure they understood my vision for my wedding. They took the time to find out what kind of photography style I wanted and helped me organize my photo lists to make the day of as efficient and smooth as possible. I would recommend Nichole and Scott to anyone and I will definitely ask them to capture all of our special moments in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Ashlin

Ashlin · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful Photographer Couple!

What amazing people! Not only are Nichole and Scott fantastic photographers, they are both so sweet and fun to work with! They went above and beyond my expectations, as well as worked with us being out of state (we were unable to do an engagement shoot or meet before the day of the wedding)! I just recently got my photos back and felt like I was reliving the best day all over :)! So so happy with not only the photos but the overall experience/energy that they gave us during the wedding! I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

We couldn't be happier to have worked with Nichole and Scott leading up to our wedding and on the day itself. They are very easy to communicate with, a lot of fun to work with, and worked with us to capture all of the shots we envisioned for our big day. Most of our communication leading up to the wedding was via email, which was very convenient for us given our busy schedules. A month before the wedding, they gladly met us for our wedding walkthrough at the venue. We didn't have a wedding planner, so their input was helpful in putting together a realistic wedding day schedule. Our wedding was at a botanical garden, so they patiently walked the grounds with us to identify where we wanted each of the various group photos taken. During the engagement shoot and wedding day, their upbeat energy kept us laughing and smiling. It was simply a blast to be with them. Our family and bridal party also commented how at ease they felt in front of their camera. We are most excited that they worked with us to capture extended family group shots. We must have had more than 50 members in one of them, and they managed to arrange everyone and capture a fantastic shot. Since weddings are filled with so many family and friends to dance and talk with, Nichole and Scott came to us at the end of the night and asked to get some pictures of us (the bride and groom) dancing together since we were missing these. I'm so glad they mentioned this because those pictures turned out to be so wonderful. Lastly, we really appreciated how they let us know when their time was almost up and asked if we wanted any other specific pictures taken. They captured our special day perfectly and we have nothing but good things to say about Nichole Haun Photography.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jill · Married on 06/08/2018

Nichole Haun Photography is amazing. They really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you! There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax. We couldn’t be more happier with the results. They are talented and seemed to us that they genuinely love what they do. If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding, do it! You won’t be disappointed. They have captured memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/01/2018

A · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot recommend Nichole and Scott highly enough! They captured our May wedding so beautifully and were absolutely wonderful to work with. I cannot imagine having been any luckier with our choice of wedding photographer. We highly, highly, highly recommend Nichole Haun Photography to couples in the DC/VA/MD area!

Sent on 09/28/2018