Nichole Emerson Photography Reviews

Nichole Emerson Photography 5
Nichole Emerson Photography 6
Nichole Emerson Photography 7

Coralie · Married on 03/02/2019

My husband and I loved our engagement session with Nicole! We had so much fun! She was very organized, helped us pick a great location that reflects our love of the mountains and she walked us through the entire process providing posing suggestions, all the while managing to make us laugh! I'd definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Nichole Emerson Photography 8

Laura · Married on 12/31/2018

Winter wedding

There are not enough good things I can say about Nichole. She is so kind, warm, and amazing. She captured our special day and helped our remarkable memories last forever (even in some extreme weather). She’s very responsive and comprehensive about what you’d like for your wedding day. Highly recommended and loved working with her.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Nichole Emerson Photography 9
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 12/29/2018

We are so happy with our photographs!

Nichole was awesome! She was really responsive to our questions while we were still making a decision, and a pleasure to work with once we had. The engagement session was great and we were able to get to know each other and build some rapport that I think really helped her capture our day.

She has been excellent about communicating throughout, which has been really reassuring, especially in the last couple of weeks before the wedding. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Matt and Hannah Perez · Married on 11/16/2018

Very friendly and great to work with!

We were thrilled to have found Nichole! She did our engagement session and as soon as we saw the first photos from that, we knew we wanted her for our wedding day! We got two photographers for 8 hours at a very affordable rate. They were able to capture every moment perfectly and we received our entire album much quicker than anticipated and loved every picture! (Around 800 total)
    We highly recommend booking Nichole for any occasion!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Emily

Emily Moeschler · Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further for the best of the best!

Nichole is the most professional, insightful and talented photographer I know! She captured my wedding in a classic, timeless style that I am so honored and proud of. She took direction for what I was looking for and over-delivered on the results of the photos. My family and friends were raving about the photos (my uncle is a professional travel photographer who couldn't stop raving about how talented our photographer is!) and since Nichole got us preview photos so quickly, it was like our wedding celebration was able to be shared and relived very soon afterwards. I cannot recommend her enough and feel as though she was an integral part of my wedding. We will look over these photos for years to come and cherish them in a way like no other. Thank you Nichole!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Nichole Emerson Photography 15
    Nichole Emerson Photography 16
    Nichole Emerson Photography 17

Ashley & Ryan Nelson · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photographer and amazing experience

We loved getting to work with Nichole!! She did a great job getting to know us, seeing the venue and understanding our needs - all before the big day! Day of was flawless. I didn’t have to worry because Nichole had everything handled. The photos were also perfect! She listened to our unique needs and delivered the best results. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Nichole Emerson Photography 26
    Nichole Emerson Photography 27
    Nichole Emerson Photography 28

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2018

Nichole is an amazing photographer! We couldn't have been happier with our beautiful photos of our big day! She made the photography experience easy, and a lot fun . Nichole was very helpful in months leading up to our wedding by answering emails and phone calls. The entire experience she worked with you as though you were the best of friends, but was a constant professional and joy to work with! We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Nichole Emerson Photography 29
    Nichole Emerson Photography 30
    Nichole Emerson Photography 31
    Nichole Emerson Photography 32

Alison · Married on 06/15/2018

Nichole did a great job of capturing our wedding day! She wrangled us and our families politely and effectively, created some beautiful scenes to capture the wedding dress and rings and our affection for one another, and even got some great snaps of our dogs as a bonus. I'd work again with her for sure!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Laurie · Married on 06/02/2018

Nichole shot our wedding in early June. First of all, the pictures are stunning! My husband and I couldn't be happier with them. We love the colors and the composition. We love both the candid shots and the posed shots (family groups and couple shots) equally. There are also a lot of them (so many to choose from)!
    Nichole did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our day and the feel of our day. She asked us a series of questions prior to the day -- designed to help her capture everything we wanted -- and she expertly did. She also paid a lot of attention to the little details of our wedding -- the venue inside and out, the decor, the band, the food, a picture of our bartender, etc.. These are things I did not even ask her to include and I am so glad that she did!
    Nichole was wonderful and good-natured. She was a dream to work with and very organized. We will use Nichole again -- for anniversary photos or professional photos or something -- she's our new go-to photographer.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Nichole Emerson Photography 37
    Nichole Emerson Photography 38
    Nichole Emerson Photography 39

Janette · Married on 10/29/2017

Nichole did our engagement photos and is amazing! She really helped capture us as a couple (we'd never had professional pictures done before!) and made us feel at ease. She also got us our edited photos quickly and has a great online gallery to preview, download, and purchase prints of your session. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Nichole went above and beyond as our wedding photographer. Starting with our engagement shoot, she fostered an atmosphere of comfort and ease that allowed us to relax and be ourselves in the photos. Nichole worked with us prior to the wedding to come up with a "photo list" to ensure she could capture images of all the moments that were important to us. The day of the wedding she effortlessly balanced the task of taking photographs without being noticed and masterfully wrangling our large families when it was time for group photos. The end products are some of the most beautiful photos I have seen. She did such a wonderful job capturing the mood of the day - every time I look back at the photos I can feel all the emotions again. And she had the edited images back to us so quickly. I wholeheartedly recommend Nichole as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/23/2017

A · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a lot of fun with Nichole, and she was very professional and comfortable to work with! We loved our photos!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Sabrina · Married on 04/22/2018

Nichole was very professional and took really beautiful pictures! She arrived early and was very flexible with what we requested. The only issue we had was the fact that she felt rushed (we only hired for two hours, so it wasn’t entirely her fault). Either way, she was a great photographer and we highly recommend her to any couple looking for beautiful photos.

Sent on 06/15/2018