Nicholas Griner Photographer Reviews

54 | Columbia, MD

54 Reviews for Nicholas Griner Photographer

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2006

Nick was the first vendor that we hired and later on after becoming more experienced with the whole wedding planning thing, it occurred to us that we never even "shopped" around for a photographer before hiring him. My husband had never even met him. That left us a bit nervous, but after shotting our engagement photos, my husband felt extremely comfortable and confident in Nick. Our entire experience turned out to be a comfortable and easy going one. At our wedding and since then, Nick has been very professional and has always given prompt customer service.

Sent on 11/27/2007

Rebecca · Married on 11/13/2015

Nicholas was a fantastic photographer for my wedding day. He listened to everything we wanted, was friendly, fun, and made me feel very comfortable all day (despite the fact that I hate getting my picture taken). He was very familiar with my venue (Antrim 1844), making it very easy to choose appropriate backdrops for the photos. I can't wait to see how all the picture turned out!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2007

Nick was great, he took some great shots and having another photographer they did a fabulous job capturing the detials that are a blur on the day of the wedding. He was flexable and perfessional throughout the experence

Sent on 11/20/2007

Nick was fantastic. Our photos were beautiful and he was not only professional but fun to work with! He was also incredibly flexible when we realized we needed him to stay for an extra hour during the reception. Finally, he provides you with all of the high resolution photos on a dvd and website so you can eaily get copies made whenever you want.

Sent on 11/21/2007