Niagara Falls Chapel Reviews

154 | Buffalo, NY

154 Reviews for Niagara Falls Chapel

Michael · Married on 07/16/2017

Harvey was the star of the show at our wedding! We reserved his services as a photographer and couldn't be more pleased with what we were provided. Personally, I needed someone to take the lead and walk me through the event. Harvey was this and more. He took all of the stress that me and my now wife, were feeling and made it fade into the background. The quality of the photos are top notch and the delivery was timely. Additionally, an effort was made to "catch" us, the wedding party, and family in candid moments that truly made our event memorable. In fact, he has left such a positive impression on us that we actually included a picture of him in the album that is on display in our home. I highly recommend giving him a call. You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Really appreciate your great review. It was a real pleasure working with you both.

Cynthia · Married on 06/30/2017

I have so much to be thankful in finding the RIGHT person in helping me plan this wedding. Harvey was amazing in every aspect. Living 2000 miles away and family flying in from 3 different states, planning can be difficult in making everything come together. There is no doubt in my mind that it would not have happened without the expertise of Harvey and all his input from suggesting the Giacomo (lovely place) restaurant for the wedding dinner. He always answered my texts, emails and calls in a very timely manor with professionalism and sincerity. Thank you so much Harvey for all the hard work you put in to making this day very special for our family!!! Cynthia Capp

Sent on 01/23/2018

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

It was a real p[pleasure meeting you and your entire family. Thanks for choosing us, congratulations and good luck.

Stephen · Married on 06/17/2017

Harvey,
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for performing our wedding exactly as we dreamed it would be, and then capturing it in such wonderful photos. You contributed lightness to our wedding at Niagara Falls, yet also respected the solemnity of the occasion and the meaningfulness of our vows and ceremony.
    It was our pleasure to share both our joy and happiness with you.
    Stephen and Kim

Sent on 07/05/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thank you for a great review and also a good time while working with you both.

Martha · Married on 06/10/2017

Harvey and his photographer Karen did an amazing job. They were both very warm and friendly. We chose this venue due to the value and the excellent reviews. We were from out of state, not familiar with the Niagara Falls area, and arranged everything over e-mail. I was not at all sure how this was going to work out, but kept my faith. My husband and I arrived a couple of days prior to the ceremony, got our marriage license (you have to get it in the state of New York at least 24 hours prior to the ceremony) and and picked out a few different places that we thought would make a pretty backdrop for the ceremony. Harvey and Karen arranged to meet us outside of our hotel about 30 minutes prior to our ceremony. We gave Harvey our suggestions and away we went. We drove over to Goat Island and parked near the walkway to the Three Sisters Islands and found a semi-secluded little rock pathway with a view of the rapids and were married in a sweet ceremony surrounded by our children and a few close friends.
    Afterwards, Harvey and Karen both took a ton of pictures of all of us. We never felt rushed or hurried during the entire process. I usually hate having my picture taken but they turned out great! Harvey and Karen make you feel like you have known them forever. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Martha and Daniel it was our pleasure working with you and thank you for the great review. Good Luck

Harvey was very kind, courteous, and accommodating. He was quick to respond and very attentive in walking us through the process. We would definitely recommend his services.

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

We had such a wonderful relaxing elopement. Every thing we wanted and needed and more. We loved our wedding pictures. Awesome couple! I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review. We enjoyed meeting you both.

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Our original wedding plans fell through at the last minute so we got in contact with Harvey. He was able to fit us in with our wedding being just weeks away which was a blessing. He was incredibly nice and I was so happy that we chose his services. It was a really great price and we were able to choose our own location( on the falls at Terrapin point) but he did help us out with suggestions since we weren't familiar with the Niagara Falls area. He wrote up the ceremony and our vows ahead of time so we could read over it and approve. He did a wonderful job with the ceremony, it was beautiful! I also liked that he had a sense of humor and was easy to get along with. I'd also like to add that it's so worth it to pay extra for the photography package! Our photos turned out gorgeous and I'm extremely happy with them. Thanks again to Niagara Falls chapel for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Really appreciate the outstanding review.
    Thank-you.

David · Married on 05/16/2017

Harvey and his staff were amazing. We wanted a small, fun and exciting ceremony. We were supposed to get on the maid of the mist but changed our minds the day before. We searched for a new spot near the Falls and Harvey was more than willing to accomadate. No matter how big or small the ceremony is, you can trust Niagara Falls chapel to make your day perfect.

Sent on 10/07/2017

David & April;
    Thanks for the great review. Goog luck!!

Sharon · Married on 05/13/2017

Harvey was great, had a great time, and lots of laughs

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kyle · Married on 05/06/2017

Harvey Huff was our officiant for our wedding may of 2017. He delivered excellent service and exceeded our expectations! I would absolutely recommend Harvey to everyone.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Kyle, was alot of fun.

Alexa · Married on 04/12/2017

Harvey made us feel very special. We traveled since Ecuador to get married in Niagara Falls and since the moment we contacted him, he was very helpful. Every doubt was answered and he was really kind.
    I'm sure we have chosen the best person and place to make this day special.
    Thanks a lot Harvey.
    Pd. The pictures are awesome ??

Sent on 04/16/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Alexa you guys and your family were all great and lots of fun.

Lynette · Married on 12/31/2016

Harvey was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish for the coordination of the wedding. He was very prompt in answering all questions and concerns- in addition to being very accommodating for our needs. On the day of the wedding, it was extremely smooth and our families were highly satisfied with his exceptional customer service as well as his assistant in photographing the wedding ceremony. Thank you again for everything and we will recommend Harvey to others we know who are looking to wed!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Really appreciate the glowing review. The reviews we receive really help.

Chrissy · Married on 12/17/2016

We couldn't have chosen a better person or photographers for our wedding! Harvey and Karen were wonderful. The pictures are awesome, the location they chose for us was perfect and they were just wonderful to work with. Thanks again for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Chrissy we thank you very very much.

Naomi · Married on 09/25/2016

Definitely go with Harvey, he was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Marc · Married on 09/24/2016

I've known Harvey Huff for many years and worked several weddings/ceremonies side by side with Harvey as a professional videographer. Harvey is a true professional in what he does, not only as a photographer, but as a person...very friendly & personable. Harvey will get the job done with very little pressure. I highly recommend Harvey Huff as your wedding photographer of choice on your special day!?? Marc A Barone m.a.b. productions????

Sent on 04/10/2016

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Marc very the great review.

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

She was awesome to work with!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lori · Married on 08/15/2016

Harvey and his assistant were very professional and friendly. They made me feel at ease, since I really dislike having my picture taken. We are very pleased with the photos of our very special day! Thanks Harvey and Laura Lee for making it so special for us!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Deborah · Married on 08/13/2016

Mr Huff was wonderful. He not only provided the ceremony and photos he was most kind in answering any questions I had regarding our trip. I know for sure if in the future we renew our vows he will be the one doing it.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Deborah it was our pleasure.

Christi · Married on 08/06/2016

Harvey was absolutely amazing. Made us feel like we were his only clients. Never rushed us and too the time to get to know us. Thank you so much for making our day so much more special

Sent on 08/07/2016

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Christie, it was our pleasure.

Susan · Married on 08/02/2016

Harvey was awesome. He was prompt and his work was very professional. We loved his sense of humor, it helped to put us at ease during this important moment. We found his prices to be very reasonable and think we got a real bargain for our dollar. We would recommend Harvey to anyone that wants a wonderful Niagara Falls wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Ladies thank you it was fun.

Christina · Married on 07/30/2016

Harvey did my private vowel renewal at the falls and we were bound thrilled with everything. He took a personal moment for us and captures it perfectly. The service I received in getting my prints was amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Christina for the great review, it was fun and a pleasure to meet you both.

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2016

Harvey is a very Professional Officiant and Photographer. He is willing to accomodate your every wish to the best of his ability and he makes you feel at ease and really does eliminate much of the stress associated with your wedding day. My fiance was so nervous and Harvey helped him relax. I was very hesitant at first to hire him because of his price which was extremely lower than the others I found but I can assure you , you definitely get quality work for a low price and you will not be disappointed. Thank You Harvey for being a part of my special day and for the wonderful pictures. Rebecca L Stupar 7-28-2016

Sent on 07/31/2016

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

You both are quite welcome it was my pleasure

Barbie · Married on 06/06/2016

Highly Recommended! They did a fantastic job, and our pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Barbie for the great comments

Elicia · Married on 05/21/2016

Harvey and his wife were great! They helped make our day stress and worry free. They were very accommodating when we needed to move our wedding day to the following day with little notice. I would recommend them!

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Thanks Elicia for the glowing review.

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

Harvey and his team give you the personalized attention any Bride and Groom seek on their wedding day!

Niagara Falls Chapel's reply:

Amy really appreciate the great review.