New York Bride & Co. Reviews

70 | Syracuse, NY

70 Reviews for New York Bride & Co.

New York Bride & Co. 1
New York Bride & Co. 2
New York Bride & Co. 3
New York Bride & Co. 4
New York Bride & Co. 5

Ariel · Getting married on 06/21/2020

Was very pleasent

The girls there were very nice and helped me find my perfect dress

Sent on 02/17/2019

Alicia · Married on 08/30/2019

Love this place !!!

From the moment you walk in the staff is so friendly and helpful and its all about you as a bride. They are so happy to help and help you find the dress of your dreams and will help in any way they can all with a smile. These ladies are fantastic!!! I would highly recommend this shop and there alteration department is amazing to the woman is so happy and she has to be top notch bc i had so much beading in my dress and it was perfect after all the alterations that i had to it. Amazing!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    New York Bride & Co. 6

Jenna · Married on 05/24/2019

New York Bride is the go to place! With the help of Sarah, I found my perfect wedding dress! The staff are so nice and care for the bride-to-be! I had a great experience with them!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 05/18/2019

Helpful and wonderful!!!!

they were helpful and wonderful able to help me pick out my wedding dress

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Austin · Married on 12/08/2018

Simply the best

I have nothing but great things to say about New York Bride!! This was the first bridal shop I visited, and I bought my gown that same day. They have a great selection of dresses. The consultant was very friendly and helpful. I had my alterations done there also, and my gown turned out absolutely beautiful. They also have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses and offer online ordering, which was so helpful since most of my bridesmaids live out of town. They also will send your dress out to a company to get it cleaned and preserved. You won’t be disappointed if you shop here!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

New York Bride & Co. was wonderful in every single aspect. When I went to find my dress everyone was friendly and not pushy at all! Nobody gave me dirty looks when I left the first time without my dress to think about my decision and they remembered me when I came back to purchase the dress! My fittings were wonderful and Elaine is an absolute talent.

Also, all of my bridesmaids went to NYB&Co. and also had a wonderful experience. Everyone looked phenomenal!

Thank You!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    New York Bride & Co. 7
    New York Bride & Co. 8
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 08/17/2018

I went to NY Bride after visiting at least 4 other stores in Syracuse. Their selection is unparalleled -- so many dresses to choose from! Their dresses were very reasonably priced to start with and they were very willing to sell off the rack, which made them even more reasonable and allowed me to come in under my budget of $1000. We worked with Nicole, who was excellent: not pushy and extremely helpful! It definitely helped that we went on a week night when it wasn't busy. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot thank NY Bride & Co. for a truly WONDERFUL experience. Due to the lack of bridal salons near my home, I traveled two hours to NY Bride & Co. and am SO glad that I did. I found the shop looking for a specific designer (Stella York) and, much to my surprise, I found so much more! The number of dresses and designers were amazing. I didn't want to overspend on a dress (<$1,100) and the stylists were easily able to accommodate me. The staff are accommodating and friendly, which makes the experience so much more pleasant. I had an issue with my alterations and the manager of the salon went above and beyond to fix the situation. I would recommend this salon in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Christina · Married on 09/30/2017

Incredible selection of bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses! I had the best experience as both a bridesmaid as well as a bride at NY Bride & Co! Their staff was helpful and put my mind at ease with all of the questions that I had. I highly recommend NY Bride to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • OG Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

This bridal shop is a step above the rest. I cannot say enough about the quality of service here. I shopped at NY bride twice and both times was blown away by the selection of dresses. They made everything very easy for me from measuring me for the correct size, to calling when my dress came in, to doing the alterations (which were perfect!). I am beyond pleased with the service I received and definitely recommend this shop to other brides!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2017

I can not say enough good things about NY Bride! To start, you don't need an appointment. The store is spacious, the dresses are plentiful, and the staff is incredibly friendly but most of all helpful! I ordered my dress, it came in on time, and the alterations were beautifully done. NY Bride stored the dress until pressing it the day before the wedding which was a tremendous help. During our engagement another bridal store closed and while this in no way effected my own dress, I was so impressed by NY Bride's assistance to the brides impacted. Thank you Nancy, Cheryl, and Alli! My dress was perfect and I'd wear it everyday if I could. I highly recommend NY Bride. While the entire wedding planning process is crazy, NY Bride made the dress the easiest part! Thank you.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alana · Married on 08/26/2017

I purchased my wedding dress, 5 bridesmaids dresses and my hairpiece from New York Bride so I was there quite a bit and each time I was there it was a great experience. Since they don't make appointments, if you are wanting more one on one time with a consultant I would avoid Saturdays but all of the consultants that helped me were great and the seamstress (I wish I could remember her name) was AMAZING! She spent about a 45 minutes to an hour with me at each of my two fittings and she made my dress fit like a glove. The shop is adorable and the prices were also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend New York Bride!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    New York Bride & Co. 9
    New York Bride & Co. 10
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 07/21/2017

I received my wedding dress from NY Bride & Company and I couldn’t be happier. I loved the décor and style of the shop. When you first walk through their doors, there is always someone there to greet you and help you find what you need. I ended up finding my dress at another bridal shop but couldn’t imagine trusting anyone else with it, so I asked them to order it for me. I never once regretted my decision. This company truly cares about their brides which is hard to come by nowadays. Definite perks are on site dress alterations, allowing you to store your gown at the shop and they'll even steam your gown and veil before the wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mariel · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved purchasing my wedding dress from NY Bride! I haven't been living in the Syracuse area long, so I was not entirely sure where to look for a wedding dress. Since NY Bride does not require appointments and had some of the designers I wanted to look at, I thought I would give it a shot, and that was a great decision! Every one at the shop was incredibly helpful. I was shopping by myself, so having someone that was able to find dresses that I might like just based on ideas I had or critiques I had of dresses I was trying on was very helpful!

I ended up not only finding the perfect dress (Essence of Australia D2224) at NY Bride, I also had my alterations and dress preservation done with them! After alterations, the dress looked perfect, and I looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

The dresses here are gorgeous!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Very nice, clean salon. No appointment needed. Very large selection of dresses with a large range of prices. Best prices in the Utica/Rome area. We were treated very well by the knowledgeable staff. Bridal and bridesmaids dresses came in quickly.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/08/2016

Can't say enough about how great they are here. No appointment necessary, of the dozens of times I was in here each and every staff member was amazing and extremely helpful. It's beautiful inside and they had exactly the dress I was looking for. Even their tailors are fantastic!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

New York Bridal was the perfect place for finding my wedding gown! No appointment necessary, yet the consultants still make enough time for you to try on as many dresses as you’d like. They have a wonderful selection, and prices are VERY reasonable compared to other shops I visited. Staff is friendly and helpful. My dress came in in a timely fashion, and I had my alterations done here as well. The alterations specialist was a joy to work with. She did an amazing job and made my dress fit like a glove! Cost of alterations was very competitive as well. You won’t be disappointed working with NY Bride!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Beth · Married on 09/27/2014

So impressed with everything about NY Bride! The staff was extremely helpful during my dress hunt, and when I found THE ONE, they made me feel very special. Ordering and sizing were a breeze and the dress came in sooner than expected! My bridesmaids also found their dresses at NY Bride and had no problem ordering (some were out of state). I really appreciate the attention to detail by the alterations staff who helped my mom and sister master the bustle!! Thanks for everything NY Bride!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Trina · Married on 07/05/2014

Amazing experience! I purchased both my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses at NY Bride. Staff was very welcoming, professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. I highly recommend NY Bride to future brides! They even measured me for a bridesmaid dress that I was going to wear knowing I was not purchasing the dress from NY Bride - other shops I have been to do not do that!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • User3190475 · 2+ years ago

I love working with NY Bride!
    While searching for my dress, I found it to be the most lovely dress boutique out of all the others in the Syracuse NY area. I currently live in NJ, but grew up in the area, so I was happy to bring business to central NY.

My dress and veil were so perfect, and after my fittings, my dress fit my like a glove. They took great care of the dress, and really made the whole experience very special.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Natalie · Married on 01/05/2013

New York Bride & Groom was the best bridal experience I have ever had! The staff were very attentive, professional and accomidating. From the very first time I stepped into their suprisingly large store, and all the way through alterations, the staff made me feel at home. I felt their pricing was very reasonable, and their selection makes New York Bride and obvious place to shop! Since I had a few bridesmaids from out of town, I was worried that we weren't going to be able to get all of the dresses at one shop, but a consultant (Cassie) explained to me about their 'out of town' bridesmaid form online that made ordering a breeze! She also helped me pick out the perfect wedding gown for my special day by offering helpful suggestions on which gown looked best for my body type. New York Bride & Groom is the obvious choice for anyone who wants an amazing bridal experience from start to finish!!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Judith · Married on 07/28/2012

The NY Bride had exactly what I was looking for and I received my order without a hitch. They did order a size too large I felt, but I was planning on getting it altered anyways. They were very attentive and helpful, which my family and I appreciated.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Debby · Married on 06/16/2012

The perfect dress!! Very helpful and really cares about your special day.

Sent on 06/18/2012