New Moon Beauty Studio Reviews

New Moon Beauty Studio 5
New Moon Beauty Studio 6
New Moon Beauty Studio 7

Cortney · Getting married on 10/17/2020

New Moon Beauty Studio is such a lovely environment. The owner Danielle and her staff are all so sweet and do an amazing job at both hair and makeup. Having extremely thick and curly hair myself, I’m always tentative to get it cut and styled. However, I have never been disappointed here and now I won’t go anywhere else! Danielle and her staff take their time, listen to your needs and the results speak for themselves. No matter your hair type, if you’re looking for a unique yet beautiful look than this is the place for you. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone!

Brianne Burdick · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful and prodessional

Danielle and Juliet provided hair and makeup for my sisters wedding on 10/6/18. They were phenomenal! They arrived promptly and worked professionally throughout the entire day. They made us feel comfortable and absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend New Moon Beauty Studio!! Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    New Moon Beauty Studio 8
    New Moon Beauty Studio 9
    New Moon Beauty Studio 10
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 10/06/2018

Bridal hair and makeup

Danielle did myself and all my bridesmaids hair and they came out absolutely fantastic!! I was in love with my hair I felt beautiful for my big day!! For my bridesmaids every single one of them we’re in awe of how beautiful there hair came out! Even Pinterest worthy. Danielle listened to exactly what I wanted for myself and the girls I highly recommend Danielle she’s very professional, flexible, friendly and very experienced.

Juliete was amazing with makeup I was very impressed and loved how I looked. When I looked in the mirror I said “omg that’s me!?” I looked beautiful and my bridesmaids felt the same exact way I highly recommend Juliete she’s very sweet and has excellent makeup skills and will do anything you want!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    New Moon Beauty Studio 19
    New Moon Beauty Studio 20
    New Moon Beauty Studio 21

Renee · Married on 09/09/2017

Danielle at New Moon did my updo hair style for my wedding back in September. It came out exactly how I hoped it would and stayed in tact the entire day and night of the wedding.
    Chelsea at New Moon did my wedding makeup and it looked absolutely amazing and also stayed on during the entire wedding. I highly recommend this salon for bridal makeup and hair styling.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    New Moon Beauty Studio 22
    New Moon Beauty Studio 23

Lauren · event on 05/12/2017

I always joke around that every time I come home from NYC, I spend the majority of my weekend at New Moon, but it's totally true. Danielle and her team make it such an enjoyable experience and I have always left the studio feeling fabulous. Danielle has been my stylist for as long as I can remember now, from proms, to high school graduation to now. I would not go to anybody else. Her work is flawless. I can't wait to one day use her on my special day.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Nikki · Married on 06/11/2016

Friendly, professional, good price, great makeup and hair.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

The glam squad was amazing! They were profressional, showed up early with lots of options for my very versatile bridal party. Our hair & makeup were flawless!

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2015

I highly recommend New Moon Beauty. I love Danielle she has done my hair and make up on numerous occasions.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Kim · Married on 05/03/2014

Danielle did the hair and makeup for me and my ladies for my wedding. She was so flexible traveling to come to our hotel to get us all ready. She made me feel beautiful and my hair still looked perfect 10 hours later after a long night of dancing. I highly recommend Danielle and the New moon staff!!

Erin · Married on 08/07/2011

My family and I have had Danielle and her New Moon Beauty Studio team do our hair and make up for several weddings. They are all very professional and constantly continue to further educate themselves on the most recent trends. They are always able to provide the look we desire and work as a team to make that happen, all while keeping the atmosphere fun and relaxing. I highly recommend New Moon Beauty Studio!
    -Erin