New Jersey Videography Reviews

New Jersey Videography 6
New Jersey Videography 7
  • Z

Zofia · Married on 05/19/2013

Thank you, Alex! We love it. We couldn't be happier with our wedding movie!

Holly · Married on 05/11/2013

Alex was a DREAM to work with! Our wedding movie is great!

Anna · Married on 05/04/2013

I cannot even tell you how many times I have watched it and each time I still laugh and cry. Our family and friends were all thrilled to see it and all RAVE about how I picked such a great videographer… This is something I will cherish forever.

Meghan · Married on 04/28/2013

We Love It, Especially Our Recap!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Noelle · Married on 04/21/2013

I fell in love with Alex's cinematography style a year ago and he was one of the first vendors that we booked. Alex was amazing - he made me and my husband feel so comfortable throughout the entire day. Most of the time I hardly knew he was video taping which was really a nice feeling. We are so extremely excited to see our video because its nothing less than perfection! Thank you so much P Studio!!!!

Kyle · Married on 04/20/2013

Alex did a phenomenal job filming and editing our wedding video. We even had friends who didn't
    get a videographer for theirs admit after seeing ours that they really wish they could go back and
    do it over with one. The highlights to our wedding song had everyone crying, and our reception with
    everyone dancing will provide a lifetime of memories! Alex was SO easy to work with, takes pride in
    what he produces, and I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone (and will be in the future).
    The way he split everything up into chapters made for easy viewing, and our vows sounded perfect
    on the video (no feedback, etc). He went out of his way to make sure that we got exactly what we
    wanted, and his finished product was perfect. We are so happy we chose him.‎

Sent on 07/11/2013

Christine · Married on 04/14/2013

We hired P Studio for photography and videography immediately after seeing their work. We met with Alex in the East Brunswick. He was helpful from day 1, until right before the wedding. He always responded to questions, emails and concerns in a timely manner. He made us feel at ease with all the decisions we had to make regarding packages/prices etc. We are so happy with the final product, and all of our family and friends enjoyed it. All of the photographers/videographers were on time, and were very laid back. They weren't in your face or intrusive. They didn't shout or bark orders, they helped put us in positions for the best possible photo opportunities. We couldn't wait to see all of our photos and final video of the day!

Sonia & Marco · Married on 04/07/2013

P Studio is truly is the best!! We had the most amazing crew of people for our photography and videography! It brought tears to so many eyes to see us say our vows in the video!! I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone at P Studio is. I never felt like I couldn't contact them with questions and they fulfilled all of our requests! We researched so many different studios and I can confidently say P Studio is the best! I recommend them to anyone who wants the most wonderful artistic and classic pictures, the best album, creativity, professionalism and hands down the best possible experience from your photographers and videographers!!

David · Married on 03/31/2013

P Studio is really easy to work with, which was key for me. They are very accommodating and will work with you on cost and package changes. They are very responsive to emails and follow up with phone calls. When you have so many things going on at the same time, it's so helpful to have a vendor to follow up with you. My photographer from P Studio was fantastic! He had quite a job to do on my wedding day and he took on the challenge and did great. The pictures are amazing!! Many of them are very artistic and just absolutely gorgeous!

Elnora · Married on 03/23/2013

Alex is wonderful videographer and immaculate professional. He really captured our wedding events beautifully, and in stunning detail. He was a pleasure to work with and I have no hesitation in recommending him highly.

Andrea · Married on 03/09/2013

P Studio is amazing!!!! They have some of the best prices out there, not to mention the best video!!! They captured our day perfectly, practically every single second of it. P Studio also has some of the best customer service there is, with quick and friendly responses. Plus our movie was ready less than 3 weeks after our wedding! Alex and Felix shot our wedding and did a wonderful job! Alex was very helpful during the planning stages, and afterwards. Thank you! We are so happy with our choice for videography and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding video. You can't go wrong with P Studio!

Allison · Married on 02/09/2013

I just want to thank the guys for being there on Saturday to capture our special day. i never knew they were there, they were never in the way!!
    we can not wait to see everything that went on that night. we were never going to get a videographer; then i started watching videos online and said I NEED ONE, i want to remember everything that went on that day, i want to hear our vows, excitement from our guests. we can not wait to see the video!

Jilliann · Married on 02/03/2013

P studio was definitely part of our wedding trifecta! one of our best decisions! From the first meeting they were very helpful and continued every step of the way. Our videographer Alex was very nice, sweet and had a great personality. He was also very patient with myself and my group! :) He captured every moment that I had requested. he never once interfered in our day and I appreciated him being persistent with filming, because these are the memories we will have. We got married a few weeks ago and I already got a wedding DVD, I couldn't be more pleased!!

Chanel · Married on 02/02/2013

We loved all the vendors we used for our wedding but Alex and his team were the best! They are very professional and dealing with them is a pleasure. They captured every moment of our special day without being invasive. My husband kept calling them a team of "ninjas". All of our guests raved about how beautiful the teaser was, which came out the day after the wedding! Check out his videos on www.pstudioproduction.com/wedding-video-production. I'm positive no one can beat his quality, professionalism, and value. Go for Alex, you won't regret it.

Natalya · Married on 01/19/2013

We felt so comfortable and happy on our wedding day with Alex and his team doing our video and wedding photos. We were so pleased that we chose them. They did an excellent job and are easy to work with. They are responsive to our requests and very professional. I've recommended them to all our friends.

Gretch · Married on 01/12/2013

Alex and his team were the best! They made my wedding so much more special. They were easy to get along with and they made me and family feel so much at ease during the whole prep. You tell them exactly what you want and they’ll do just that and more. They have so many cool ideas for pictures and I am so happy that they guided me through all that process. They went beyond my expectations and this was amazing because I had high expectations. People at my wedding were so impressed when they saw my videographers and photographers. They were just all over the place, capturing every moment without making anyone feel uncomfortable. Everyone that has an upcoming event was asking me about their contact information the day after my wedding. They were unbelievably good that my sister booked them for her wedding after she saw my wedding video clip. They are awesome and fast. The quality of work and the creativity of Alex and his team are just beyond words. I highly recommend P Studio.

joyce · Married on 12/15/2012

P Studio made our wedding video amazing! The service was phenomenal. Alex was so helpful and very responsive to emails and calls. I would highly recommend P Studio for weddings and parties.

I will continue to tell my friends and family how wonderful you are.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Christina · Married on 11/24/2012

I cannot recommend the PStudio team enough. They are amazing to work with, competitively priced, and their videos are just breathtaking. We hired them for our November 24th wedding, and the team went above and beyond to make sure they captured every part of our day. Hiring PStudio was probably one of the best wedding-related decisions we made, and we could not be happier with our video!

lea · Married on 11/17/2012

Hi Ladies, I just want to let you know P Studio by Alex Perelmuter & his team are the BEST!! If you want great value and quality - he is the ONE!!. I researched on others and got recommendations from others, but I'm so happy I got Alex as my videographer/photographer. He was the one of the best investments of my wedding. He has the great eye. Ladies, he will listen and capture your day and your vision. Alex and his team, are so fun to work with and yet so professional. I got so many compliments on my wedding day about him and his crew, I will use him again for other special events. I wanted my photos to be different, but yet beautiful and artistic, it certainly was!! My long video and mini video makes me tear everytime I watch it. It feels like November 17 all over again. He will capture your day and moment. My wedding ( ceremony/reception) was in the city, but I wanted also wedding photos in the Hamptons and I got it. He travelled so far to get photos for our special day. Everytime I show my pictures /videos to people, they are astonished by the value and quality of the results. Thank you Alex, my husband and I are grateful for your service. If I was going to sum up my experience and results with one word about this vendor it is, "Beautiful!!!" Thanks- Salamat!!.....You can't get any better of a vendor than P Studio.

Ai · Married on 10/27/2012

Transaction with them was a breeze. They were very professional. They captured the essence of our wedding day. Up to this day, watching our wedding video still puts a smile on our faces.

Helaine · Married on 10/21/2012

We were one of Alex’s customer’s when he did our son’s montage and video. All of our friends loved his work. After seeing our video many of them hired P Studio for their event. Hiring him after seeing his work is the greatest compliment anyone can pay Alex. We have always found him professional, timely and his work product of the highest quality

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2012

We were extremely pleased with Alex's work product, both with the montage and the reception video. He is easy to work with, creative, and gets the job done in a very reasonable period of time. We have recommended him to many people and everyone has come back to us thanking us for the recommendation.

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2012

Dear Alex,
    Thank you so much for taking such great care with our wedding memories. We really enjoyed watching our special day and seeing the joy, love and happiness throughout the day. We are truly pleased with the final product and its class, elegance and simplicity. Thanks again.

Vanessa · Married on 10/12/2012

Thank you for being so helpful, accommodating and creative. We absolutely love our video. We have watched it sooo many times! Our guests were dumbfounded - they loved the intro and end - and all the stuff in between.

Trudy · Married on 10/07/2012

Dear Alex,
    You and your assistants were wonderful to work with - very professional and accommodating. I have been to many functions where the videographer was annoying and in your face. I received many compliments from guests that you were seen but not at all obtrusive. Thank you.