New Jersey Videography Reviews

New Jersey Videography 5
New Jersey Videography 6
New Jersey Videography 7

Hannah · Married on 06/10/2016

Alex was absolutely wonderful!! We LOVE our video.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Marina · Married on 05/29/2016

These guys are pros. They really know what they are doing. They did a great job of capturing our style and personalities. The day of everyone was so professional and accommodating. We got the highlights and full length video back pretty quickly - in about 3 weeks - and it was amazing.

Another piece of unsolicited advice - DO go with a videographer. I had several married friends tell me that they watch their video annually on their anniversary and now with their young children. On the day of your wedding, your short term memory fills up and you will not remember it all. Fact.Trust New Jersey Videography to capture it all, artistically and in a way that is authentic to you as a couple!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Leah · Married on 05/28/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Alex, our wedding videographer. He was very professional, honest and fair throughout our entire experience of working with him. He really took the time to sit down to hear what our desires were for the end product. On our wedding day we did not have to worry about whether or not Alex was capturing the moment on video. We knew that he was doing his job and capturing the best moments on film. We were so pleased with how the final video came out. It was edited in the best way for reflecting the happiest day of our lives... Our wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Birgit · event on 05/22/2016

It was an absolute pleasure to work with New Jersey Videography! They made us feel so comfortable it was like they weren't even there. Their attention to detail and creativity was without a doubt exceptional! We were amazed with the shots they got and they came out great! True artist's when it comes down to capturing the moment. Thank you so much for making our daughter's Bat Mitzvah a memorable one! 5 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Marina · Married on 05/15/2016

I have never written a review for a vendor, but felt compelled to do it in this instance. At a friend's recommendation, we booked Alex as our wedding videographer and he was fantastic!! Alex was super attentive and went out of his way to make sure he captured every moment of our wedding day! He did this all without being intrusive or ever getting in the way. In addition, Alex and his second shooter often would direct the photographers that we hired to take pictures of things that the photographers would have otherwise missed. At the reception, Alex put together a Same-Day Edit video for us which all of our guests loved. Everyone raved at how quickly he had put together such an excellent recap of our day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alex and P Studio to anyone!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

After much debate, my now husband and I decided to stretch our budget a bit and hire a videographer. We are SO happy we did and that we had the chance to work with Alex. Alex was very easy to work with and his pricing was very fair. On the day of the wedding he was non intrusive, but by proof of his work - still captured all of our big moments in a beautiful way. We received our wedding video just a month after the wedding including a highlights trailer and longer video organized by chapters (church, dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc.). Sound from our ceremony came out crystal clear due to small body mics he had placed on the groom & pastor. Footage is also very clear, steady and well edited.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Alex was great! He worked with out budget and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. Our highlight video was excellent and our friends and family are raving about how well it turned out. During the actual wedding he gave wonderful direction, paid close attention to detail and was never intrusive! The turnaround time was fast too! We got the video back in less than 2 weeks!! We are getting the raw footage as well once we provide him with a USB to put it on which we are really excited about. Thank you Alex for capturing out amazing day so beautifully!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Luanne · Married on 04/08/2016

Alex and his team did our wedding video and its AWESOME!!! I would never change anything about it either. I have never seen such a great wedding video, they did a great job at capturing the moment. Everyone who has seen our video have loved it! I have no regrets picking New Jersey Videography to do my wedding video and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Kathleen · Married on 04/03/2016

We hired New Jersey Videography as our videographer for our wedding and were so pleased with the results! My husband and I were so impressed with how professional, friendly and unobtrusive he was. He was able to capture all the moments of the day, but you never noticed he was there.

As a budget bride, I originally ruled out having a videographer as I did not think we would be able to afford it. After Alex was recommended by our wedding photographer, I thought I would contact him to get an idea of his prices. Alex was fantastic and worked with us within budget and we agreed on a basic package. The highlight video Alex made is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I don’t know how he did it, but he was able to capture all the emotion of our special day into a short film. He included clips from our vows to the toasts to the dancing and even included all those sneaky little kisses my husband and I kept giving each other on the day. It really is incredible. Your wedding day goes by so fast, so I am so glad we have this video to remind us of how happy we felt on the day.

We are so glad we hired Alex as our videographer and are so pleased with our wedding highlight video. I would recommend him to anyone as he was so pleasant to work with, affordable and delivers amazing results!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Meghan · Married on 04/02/2016

We could not be happier ! Our video is amazing and a true piece of art we will forever cherish. New Jersey Videography is amazing to work with and extremely professional. They have the most advanced equipment to make your day so awesome without cameras in your face. We are forever grateful for the art they created for us!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Marilyn · Married on 03/19/2016

Alex did such an amazing job of capturing every special detail and moment of our wedding. I received our video so quickly- all my friends were so jealous as they were still waiting months and months to see theirs. When I watched it for the first time I couldn't believe how much it brought me back to that day- it was like reliving it all over again!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Charmi · Married on 11/22/2015

Alex is awesome! Not only does he do great work, but he is just a nice guy who "seen but not heard" on your wedding day. I know he was there and he made an awesome video, but I was never bothered, bugged, or inconvenienced. Seriously... that made him priceless. :)

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sharon · Married on 11/15/2015

John & I would like to thank you for documenting our wedding day in such an amazing way. We love the video and so does the family :) At first we had gone back and forth about booking a videographer and then a friend had passed your name on to us and highly recommended you. All I can say is that we are so happy... that we booked your services. This is the nicest remembrance of our special day and we have you to thank for it!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Brianna · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I enjoyed having New Jersey Videography capture our whole wedding from beginning to end! We have watched our DVD many times and now have a memory that we can replay forever! The videographer Alex was great! Timely response with the video was awesome!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • F

Fady · Married on 10/31/2015

Alex was great throughout the whole process. He was great with the same day edit and the actual video. He was very professional as well as the 2nd videographer he had along with him.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Paula · Married on 10/30/2015

It was a privilege to have Alex be the Videographer for our wedding. The Video is one of the most important elements to a wedding as it is a reflection of your very important day. Alex was extremely professional, provided us with quality work and went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend his services. 5 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Alex · Married on 10/17/2015

Absolutely "THE BEST"! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for Photographer and Videographer for any occasion. Alex and his staff are very professional and WILL work with you 100%. Can't say enough about them, thanks New Jersey Videography!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Dori · event on 10/16/2015

I'm so glad we went with New Jersey Videography to capture our daughter's quinceanera. We wanted to make sure it felt authentic - didn't want to feel like we were being filmed and the wonderful crew did just that - they were very professional and we didn't even know they were there. The long video and highlights are amazing. We love the music and our guests loved it too! Thanks New Jersey Videography!!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Denisa · Married on 10/02/2015

Do you want to work with a Videographer that will go above and beyond to ensure that all your Wedding Video dreams come true? If your answer is YES, choose New Jersey Videography! I cannot say enough great things about this organization! Alex truly went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy. Not only did I tear up when I saw our video for the first time, but my husband did too! Alex's professionalism, organization, and response time are top notch! Alex's prices cannot be beat either! He is absolutely amazing! He is a gifted and talented artist. My husband and I are so thankful we chose New Jersey Videography. They truly capture the breathtaking memories of the day that will remind you of what you were feeling, from the moment you step into your gown or tux, when you are walking down the aisle to meet your future, sharing your first dance, and everything else in between! We are so happy to have found New Jersey Videography! Choose them if you want the absolute best and nothing less than perfection!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Jaimie · Married on 09/26/2015

Sent on 04/28/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/20/2015

There is absolutely no way my wife and I could be more thrilled with having had New Jersey Videography record our wedding. They were professional, talented, timely, and reasonably priced. The product produced was something you would see in Hollywood not from a wedding videographer. We tell anyone we know that New Jersey Videography is the only route to go if you need a videographer.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Alex and the entire team at P Studio Production provided outstanding work and were an absolute joy to work with! If you are lucky enough to have Kamrul as one of your photographers you will certainly always have a smile on your face! My husband and I were introduced to Kam during our engagement shoot and the photos were spectacular. He is very easy going, talented, and made us feel so comfortable. When we found out Kam would be our main photographer at the wedding we were so thrilled. I know the bridesmaids and groomsman would warm up to him in no time to capture great photos! The entire video team was so professional and I received more compliments on the photo/video team than any other vendor at the wedding! I recommend them over and over again!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kelley · Married on 09/04/2015

Alex and his crew are exceptionally talented, creative, fun, friendly, and hard-working! Their skills are evident in the shots they captured on our big day, and in the editing that resulted in such a beautiful, touching, and unique final product. We could not be happier; it was an absolutely worthwhile addition to our wedding photography. Stop thinking about it, and book New Jersey Videography for your wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Madelyne · Married on 08/23/2015

Alex is excellent! His product is so professional looking, and captured all the moments I wanted to remember. He was very flexible is changing songs on my highlights video, and prompt in answering e-mails. I would recommend Alex for any special event you have.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Kim · Married on 08/08/2015

New Jersey Videography is nothing short of AMAZING. I've been a follower of their work way before my husband proposed to me. I have always been in such awe of their movie-like wedding videos. Alex and the rest of the team are just the best in the business. The quality of their work speaks for itself. This is an investment that you will not regret, but rather one you will cherish for decades to come. It was such a pleasure to have them as a part of our vendor team. When we had our initial meeting with Alex, he really took the time to present us with different creative options and he showed us examples of their awesome work at their super cool studio. Such a sweet guy. The same goes for Kam, who was very quick to respond to any questions we had. I appreciate Alex's assertiveness and prompt attention to detail. The videographers at our wedding made us feel calm and comfortable the whole time. They were able to capture so many moments without us even noticing that they were there filming. I love how relaxed filming with them turned out to be. Thank you so much for these lasting memories! You guys are the best!

Sent on 03/30/2016