New England Restrooms Inc Reviews

6 | North Reading, MA

6 Reviews for New England Restrooms Inc

6 New England Restrooms Inc Reviews

Dana · Married on 09/09/2017

On the recommendation of staff at Corinthian Events, we choose New England Restrooms. I'm so glad that we did! Whenever I called, Linda and Lori answered my questions. Plus all the details were clearly spelled out in the contract. The driver wasn't familiar with our venue, but he patiently investigated the best possible location to hook it up. Pick-up was so seamless, we didn't even realize until afterwards. Most importantly, our guests raved about the trailer!

Betsy · Married on 09/06/2014

When my niece decided to get married in my parents back yard we knew we would need outside help with the bathrooms.

I did my homework and wasn't thrilled with the first few I spoke to until I spoke to Linda! This gal knows her stuff and at the same time treats you like family since this is a wonderful family business and you can feel it.

My brother and his wife are the sweetest people and gave the restrooms as a wedding gift! Linda communicated with my sister in law and then.kept me in the loop without a blink.

The son Joey answered all my questions and went over things twice without making me feel like I was asking dumb questions...thank you!

All I can say is thank goodness we had the bathrooms! 96 degrees the day if the wedding and they stayed nice and cool...60 degrees cool and put a smile on all the guests faces when they got to hang in there for a few extra minutes :)

I'm so happy that we choose N.E.Restrooms and Linda and the family! I look forward to our next family event to see you again - Thanks again!!

I would definitely recommend them and have to several coworkers who are having weddings in the near future :)

Brenna · Married on 08/02/2014

We rented the 18 foot trailer for our recent wedding reception at our lake house. Linda was so sweet to work with. She was super helpful and responsive. The trailer was delivered and picked up right on time, and the whole team was so great! These bathrooms are seriously worth the investment!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

New England Restrooms Inc's reply:

Thank you Brenna it was our pleasure to be a part of your celebration.
  • User4321086 · event on: 06/28/2014

New England Restrooms were great to work with. Our event attendees were very happy with the bathroom rentals, and all the event organizers felt they really added a nice touch of professionalism to the event. We would certainly rent from them again.

1.0
      1.5
      0.5
      0.5
      1.5

I used New England Restrooms and was VERY disappointed. Do not use them! There are a lot of other vendors locally that will respond to your emails, call you back and clean out the unit promptly. They disappointed on many levels.

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2012

0.6
      3.0
      0.0

I would not recommend ever doing business with New England Restrooms! My wife and I had a horrible experience with them for our wedding. Despite ordering three months in advance, and having an invoice, e-mail chain, and even a letter that I sent in along with my payment, along with calling three times in the couple weeks before the wedding to confirm everything, everything went wrong. First they tried to deliver the wrong color (we ordered wedding white), and they tried to leave them, promising they "would try" to get the white ones, which we knew if they dropped them they wouldn't come back. They did get us the whites ones eventually , and I will say the portapotties and delivery drivers were very nice. However, we had a Farewell Brunch on Sunday from 9:30am-11:30am, and even though it was confirmed to not pick them up until after noon, the truck came at 10am in the middle of the event. I had to leave all of the guests, and they got to watch a huge, stinky portapotty truck. I told the guy to leave and come back at noon. He came back at 10:30, and said his boss said he had to take them. I left the guests again, who watched the truck and watched me argue with the boss via phone for about 30 minutes, who finally said we could keep it until noon, but insinuated that we would ruin someone else's event if we did, so we let them take them. Even worse, in the days and weeks since, even when furnished with all of the proof, it tooks weeks for the boss to recognize he did anything wrong and even just say "sorry", and he refused to compensate us anything for this. I filed with the BBB, and he actually ignored that too, so now their BBB rating is a D-, which is pretty accurate of my experience with them.