80 Reviews for Nor Cal Pro Sound

Do-Not-Play List (8)
MC (8)
Uplighting (7)
One Event Per Day (6)

I hired DJ Jason and DJ Tony through Nor Cal Pro Sound for my wedding in Sonoma and was absolutely amazed by their service! Jason met with my now wife and me several times before the wedding to make sure he had the right songs and vibes for the wedding. They took care of the background music during the cocktail hour and dinner, made sure everyone who was speaking had microphones at the correct time and did an absolutely amazing job during the dance reception! At no point was their a lull in the music and every was mixed so well that the whole night felt like one big song. They were both friendly, on time and reliable and really made the reception an amazing party!

Profile Picture Trevor, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Tony and his team are the BEST!!! Patient, caring, professional, just perfect!!! Kept us dancing until the very last song. Read the crowd amazingly and made every single person get on the dance floor. We loved him!!!

Profile Picture Anabel, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

The DJ was great. We provided a separate playlist for dinner and dancing and DJ Fabien was very accommodating to our song choices. Also helped emcee throughout the wedding.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony and his team were great from the first call to the last email. We interviewed several DJs and NorCal Pro Sound was the best value we could find. But more than the value, the people made the difference. Attention to detail and professionalism at its best. We’ll certainly use their services again.

Profile Picture Luis, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Would highly recommend Tony! He has years of experience, and it shows. Very professional, calm under pressure (even when Bridezilla vibes are coming his way!), and most importantly - we loved the music and lights that he provided! Music is so important to creating energy and mood for a wedding, and with Tony we made the right choice. We all danced until the very last song, and had such an amazing night, thanks to Tony!

Profile Picture Amy , 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Tony Muzzin of Nor Cal Pro Sound was simply awesome to work with on our recent wedding. He has a very user friendly website tool for planning and compiling all of our music requests, which made it easy to plan in advance with my fiancée. And when we decided to make ceremony music changes at the last minute Tony did not bat an eye: He simply said, "Got it!" His "No problem" attitude totally put us at ease, and got everything we wanted spot on. Our guests loved the fun dance lighting, and his intuition with the music kept our dance party rocking through the very last song. My dad and sisters were very appreciative that he checked in with them pre-speeches so they felt relaxed and prepared. Thank you, Tony!!

Photo for Nor Cal Pro Sound Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Brooke, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Tony hooked us up with DJ Fabian for our wedding, and it could not have been a better fit. First, Fabian had multiple calls with us to make sure he was the right person for the job. Then he even drove out to meet us for coffee so we could talk details (definitely above and beyond expectations!).

DJ Fabian did an amazing job, and the dance floor was going all night. He even served as the MC after our day-of wedding coordinators left. He played exactly what we wanted to hear, and the quality was great! Everyone had an amazing time, and we got lots of compliments on his skills!

Profile Picture User7278622, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony was amazing! From initial emails and song planning, to a meet up before our wedding, and finally the big day! Tony responded promptly to our requests and was accommodating to all of our needs. He arrived early to set-up, allowing us to relax and focus on our day. Large selection of music to choose from. Tony gave us great advice and brainstormed all of our wedding’s intricate details. Tony has a positive attitude that radiates to everyone around him. We have had multiple compliments on our wedding, many of them being about Tony and his DJ services.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Tony is the best ever!! His calm demeanor, really helped ensure that he would take care of all the little details and helped make my daughter's wedding ceremony & reception flow so smoothly! Not to mention that he has the perfect voice and enthusiasm for any crowd! I can't wait for our next event, so we can have Tony be there!
Tony was recommended by our photographer and I am so glad she did so I can pass on the highest recommendation ever!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

f you are getting married in the Bay Area, don't wait another minute. Book Tony NOW! I cannot put into words how amazing working with Tony and Nor Cal Pro Sound was for our big day. Tony took so much care into ensure the music was exactly what we wanted and truly was the heart of our party. He paid mind into each part of the wedding and guided the party each step of the way. He even made sure I was there on the dance floor to play my favorite songs! He started the party better than I ever could and honestly, he truly is one of the nicest, easiest going vendors I have ever met. He works with you prior to your wedding to ensure all the music and your vision is met. His uplighting for our reception also was a HUGE bonus. It changed the whole feel of the room from the reception to the party.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Highly Recommended! We used Tony for our DJ for our wedding in Healdsburg on June 17, 2017. He was everything you could want and need in a wedding vendor: professional, timely, knowledgeable, organized, easy to communicate with, friendly, and helpful. And of course he is an incredibly talented DJ. He was able to fulfill all of our requests for ceremony music, including organizing timing and cues with the officiant and wedding coordinator. He was very self sufficient with his work, which was so nice for us. He provided all of the music for cocktail hour and the reception as well. He led the evening along very smoothly. One of the biggest reasons my fiancé and I chose Tony was because we did not want a DJ that would be talking too much or cracking cheesy jokes throughout the evening. DJ Tony is very professional, yet also very fun and likeable. We received so many compliments on him from our guests! We were happily surprised at how many of our guests were on the dance floor and stayed until the very last dance. We highly recommend using DJ Tony!

Profile Picture Kala, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Tony and Nor Cal Pro Sound were amazing to work with. From the first phone call to the end of our wedding reception, he was a pro. I literally heard every single song I requested and Tony kept our wedding on track, guided everybody through all of the events and kept the party rolling. I could not recommend a better dj and all of our reception memories will be attached to the great music he played. A memory lasts, but a memory tied to a special song, lasts forever. Tony gave us that. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Our guests danced ALL NIGHT!!! We danced at every moment we could! Tony was awesome! Heard our concerns and desires for the big day. We are very grateful to him and his amazing work! BOOK HIM NOW :)

Profile Picture Steph, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for someone that can turn your wedding into and amazing night, Nor Cal Pro Sound is it. Our DJ, Tony, WAS SOO HELPFUL. From the minute I contacted him, even before choosing his services, he was friendly and knowledgeable. I can't stress the help he provided, going above and beyond DJing was what made me a very happy customer! He was always available to answer questions through text, call, or e-mail. We even had some online tools to help us get ideas on how to structure our weddings reception and what songs we might want to play. Ultimately the best choice I made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Carlos, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

He was worth every penny. It was the best money we spend for the wedding. He was incredibly helpful that night in keeping the event on track. He has a neat form for you to fill out to select exactly what music you want for when or your can give him a general idea of what you want. He brings all his own equipment and lighting and for small extra fee he brought all this uplighting that helped make the room come together that was an unexpected surprise. We had asked for the first few hours worth of music to be full of show-tunes. He found the most amazing versions of them. He also kept the dance floor full the whole night. Several times during the evening we had guest getting ready to leave that rushed back to the dance floor because of the music he was playing. I wish I had another event to book him for.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

DJ Tony was so awesome! Leading up to our wedding we were extremely busy and gave Tony only a glimpse into the music we enjoyed and allowed him freedom to pick and choose songs as he pleased. He was phenomenal with his song choices and his ability to adapt on the fly. We are so happy with Tony's work!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

If you're looking for someone to create the perfect soundtrack for the perfect day, look no further than DJ Tony and Nor Cal Pro Sound. We travelled from out-of-country to get married and in addition to giving us complete comfort with the wedding soundtrack, Tony provided several other recommendations that were of huge value to the rest of our planning process. Regardless of your style or music preferences, after dealing with Tony we have no doubt that he is the right person to deliver the best experience in any setting for any event. His highly professional approach to determining our specific event's requirements was supported by the highest quality sound, seamless setup/tear down, engagement with other vendors to avoid issues, and participation in the evening's events as agreed up front. We are still receiving compliments from guests almost a year later about how much they enjoyed the music and how great the DJ was. Nor Cal Pro Sound was the best decision we made in terms of vendors and was money well spent. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7955403, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel
4.1

Tony was the DJ at our wedding. He was a cool guy to work with. I just wished that communication had been better but it's on both sides. Would hire again and recommend to others.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Tony was amazing! He made our ceremony beautiful and was able to incorporate everything I wanted. Our reception was perfect and so much fun. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had Dj Tony Muzzin do our wedding on April 9th 2016. He was amazing. He knew how to get a party started, keep it going and end it with a bang. After the wedding, Jeff and I had numerous compliments on how well the DJ did and how awesome the line up was. I think the DJ is one of the biggest assets of a wed
{'/pk ding, it can make or break the vibe. You can not go wrong with Tony. We are so thankful that he DJ'd our wedding and made out day so special. A memory that can never be forgotten. Thank you Tony! - Alisa and Jeff

Profile Picture Alisa, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony is the BEST! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ service for our recent wedding. Talk about taking a load off the bride's plate. Tony was so easy to work with - from the time we first spoke over video conference, Tony was professional and helpful. His online planning tool was easy to use and helpful for organizing the many details. Tony was so gracious in responding to emails and my many questions. He also graciously took on the task of managing our slideshow.

We were a little unsure how our guests were going to take to the evening, but Tony made sure he got everyone up on the dance floor. When Grandma is up and dancing...you just know something is going right.

THANK YOU Tony for being an incredible DJ - I'd hire Tony over and over again for any DJ service needs.

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony did such an amazing job. The music was just perfect both during cocktail and at the dinner. He was so helpful during the planning phase and made our evening perfect in every way. I cannot think of a better dj to make an event perfect.

Profile Picture Roxana, 10/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony is your man!!! He was the best DJ and here is why:

1. He worked at the Venue we got married at so he knew the ins and outs of the venue itself
2. Super chill calm guy, when you're a bride you have moments of anxiety and it was refreshing as Tony was always so chill, made the bridal party feel the same way
3. He not your old school DJ that plays terrible music, he listens to your style - will play everything you want and he mixes so it's a create combination. Now if your a person who like the tacky wedding music he'll play it but if you're looking for high quality knows what this generation likes, he's your man
4. When finding a DJ he was the most informative, he sends you all the information you need, gets back to you on pricing, and will work with you on budgets.
5. He's just awesome

Hire him, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Nor Cal Pro Sound is a great DJ service for your next wedding or event. Tony arranged all of the necessary tasks to make the whole process a success. We found them with WeddingWire and conducted video conferences for interviews and coordination meetings. They are very flexible and let us pick the perfect songs for our wedding ceremony. Also, we got RAVE reviews for DJ Fabian's song selection during the dancing part of the reception. They were both very professional and worked great with all of the day-of issues that come up. Big thanks!

Profile Picture Zach, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews