NC Weddings of Distinction Reviews

53 | Charlotte, NC

53 Reviews for NC Weddings of Distinction

Sierra C. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

Great Experience

Julie did an incredible job! She made it an easy process, we had no questions go unanswered, and her words catered beautifully to us as a couple and to the ceremony we envisioned. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Mikaela

Mikaela C. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Exquisite Ceremony

Julie was so personable and made our ceremony effortless! She was so animated and gave our day a modern and joyus feel full of laughter and happy tears. She took care of everything and made sure our license was properly filed and documented! We loved Julie and our day wouldn't have been the same without her. Go with Julie and you will be more than glad you did!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 03/26/2022

Amazing Officiant!!

Julie was amazing on our wedding day! We had to contact her last minute to help us as our previous officiant had to cancel. She reassured us that everything would be great and it was. The ceremony was very personal with the Words of Wisdom. All of our family told us that they loved our officiant and that they thought we had known her for years as the ceremony was so personal and special. Would 100% recommend Julie!!

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • W

Whitney S. · Married on 06/07/2021

The Best Officiant

Julie Furr was a wonderful officiant because she went above and beyond by adding her own special touches to the wedding ceremony. She asked each one of us a set of questions and then put together a speech that made the ceremony that much more special. We would recommend her to any other couple who is looking for an officiant. We were very pleased with Julie with her and still compliment to say what a great time that we had on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Donna

Donna S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Adam and Dakota

Adam and Dakota were given Julie Furr’s name through the venue when they were looking for an officiant. From their first meeting, my son told me how awesome she was to work with. She put them at ease and made the process a comfortable one. I was absolutely thrilled with her professionalism, kindness, and compassion ( my son almost fainted during the ceremony)! I loved how she incorporated their personalities into the ceremony. If you are looking for an officiant, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Adam S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Julie is fantastic!

My wife and I decided to get married earlier this year (2021) and when we got in touch with Julie things were just falling into place. From the first time my wife spoke to her, she knew she wanted Julie to be our officiant. After meeting with her and seeing for myself just how friendly, caring, compassionate and dedicated to making our experience as customized as we wanted by providing options for many different traditions and asking us to fill out the "Words of Wisdom" information so that she could make it specified more toward the two of us and not just some generic ceremony, I knew that it couldn't be more perfect! She never seemed irritated with us even though we didn't have much time to get things together before the big day. She was always professional and willing to answer any questions or concerns. The ceremony turned out perfectly, even though I almost fainted in the middle of it. Haha. When everything was said and done, she had shown that she truly cares for her couples and wants the best experience possible and that's exactly what you get with her. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for the task!

Sent on 05/30/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda F. · Married on 04/24/2021

Very Personalized!

Julie was very responsive, easy to work with and personalized our ceremony in a way that was "us". Julie has each couple to fill out a separate questionnaire on "why you want to marry wife/husband" and uses it as speaking points in the ceremony. My husband's responses were lengthy and we didn't expect everything he wrote to be used during the ceremony because we also wrote our own vows. The only advice I would give for couples choosing Julie is to set expectations on how long you want that portion of the ceremony to be.

Sent on 05/04/2021

Caroline D. · Married on 04/17/2021

Julie Furr is amazing!

We had the best experience with Julie Furr! She was very organized, professional, and easy to work with, helping to put us at ease throughout the process. We were extremely impressed with how she pulls her ceremonies together and we had so many guests tell us that they enjoyed how personal each element of the ceremony felt. Julie brought a great energy to the day of the wedding and we appreciate the time and effort she put into making our day so special. If you’re looking for an officiant that will listen to your wants and needs for your wedding, look no further! We highly recommend Julie and her services.

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Brandon

Brandon F. · Married on 12/12/2020

From the Minute we Met Her we Knew She was the One we Wanted

From the minute we met Julie we knew she was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. She has a calmness about her that was so reassuring and had everything mapped out for us. When it came time for our ceremony, you would have thought she had know us for years. 10/10 will always recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea S. · Married on 10/31/2020

We had an amazingly beautiful ceremony !

Julie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very helpful and friendly throughout. She made our ceremony very special and personal. I couldn’t have asked for anything more in and officiant. If you want a beautiful wedding ceremony she’s the one for you!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Amanda P. · Married on 10/31/2020

Highly Recommend Julie!

Julie was a great officiant for our micro wedding. We were very specific on the language we wanted to be used and what we wanted incorporated into our ceremony. It was wonderful being delivered the script beforehand, but still having some surprises the day of. Julie was professional and kind through the entire process, and was great to accommodate us on a shorter timeline.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Christine M. · Married on 09/12/2020

heartfelt, down to earth, flexible

Julie was awesome. Because of the pandemic, my daughter had left a lot of wedding details to the very end. Finding an officiant was difficult because many on the vendor list of the venue had already been booked. Julie worked with my daughter (the bride) and her fiance to come up with a perfect customized wedding that she tailored perfectly for them.. And this was all on very short notice. Thank you so much to Julie for helping to make the wedding day so special.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie B. · Married on 08/11/2020

10/10 would recommend!

Julie was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding process journey. When we sat down and met her, she got the time to know us each individually and as a couple. She was always quick to respond with any questions we had via email or text along the way. She made our ceremony so personalized and we got so many compliments from our family and friends after the fact how perfect it truly was. Thank you so much Julie for making everything so special! I highly recommend if you want a personalized ceremony for your perfect day!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/02/2020

5/5 stars for Julie Furr

Julie was fantastic to work with. We were complimented countless times by our guests on how personal our ceremony was. Communicating and planning with Julie was seamless, and she was such a calming presence on the day of our wedding. We were lucky to have her!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Tracey

Tracey W. · Married on 06/27/2020

Julie is wonderful!

We met Julie in February before the pandemic arrived. I was nervous about finding someone who we connected with. We felt so comfortable with Julie right away (which was not the case with other people we had met with). She is both relaxed and welcoming, but very organized and professional. Trying to plan and have a wedding during COVID was no easy task and extremely stressful. Julie was wonderful- she was flexible and understanding. We ended up having a small ceremony this year, which Julie officiated and we postponed our big wedding until 2021, which Julie will also officiate! She helped to make our small ‘Covid wedding’ so special and perfect. Her energy is warm and loving. She personalized the ceremony and made it about us and our family, which is exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t have been more pleased. Thank you, Julie! We can’t wait for wedding #2.

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Julie was amazing! If you are looking for an officant book Julie you won’t be disappointed. We had several guest wiping back the tears of happiness and she also help include our children into our ceremony.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Anasterasia T. · Married on 03/20/2020

Absolutely amazing

My fiance and I planned to get married but due to the corona virus everything was closing and we didnt want to change our date. I was recommended her by people after looking for an officiant through facebook. Ms. Julie was very flexible and charged a reasonable price to marry my fiance and me. The ceremony she put together for us was very nice and such an amazing moment. It was also last minute, about 2 days before and she was able to make our special day happy. Very pleasant, professional, and we loved every part of it. I highly recommend her for anyone. She was the absolute best.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney T. · Married on 03/14/2020

Personalized and Perfect

The ceremony was the perfect amount of laughter and joy. We chose Julie because she made us laugh and her services did not disappoint. Our guests were extremely complimentary of her services!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Maclean · Married on 02/29/2020

Best officiant ever!

We are so happy that we had Julie as our officiant. She wrote the perfect ceremony and we really felt like she understood exactly what we wanted. She was also super organized and responsive. If you are looking for the best-pick her!! We can’t not thank her enough.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Don B. · Married on 12/21/2019

Overall exceptional experience for wedding ceremony. Highly professional and goes over and beyond to provide the best service possible.

Julie was absolutely great from our first meeting until the end of the wedding ceremony. Very responsive and helped plan and coordinate the entire process. She was able to accommodate our request to incorporate Spanish in the ceremony for my wife’s family. She included special parts of the ceremony that were very unique that I had not witnessed in other weddings. Was very animated and uplifting in her delivery of the ceremony. Overall fabulous job and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Miss

Miss M. · Married on 12/10/2019

"You got the best officiant!" - Our wedding guests

We knew the moment we sat down for coffee with Julie that she was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. She has such a relaxed, warm personality and it definitely came through at the ceremony. Our guests took notice as well, commenting how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how well she tailored it to reflect my husband and me and the love we have for each other. The packet she provided us was SO helpful in figuring out how we wanted our ceremony to flow. Before the big day, she asked each of us questions about the other and incorporated our answers into the ceremony. Everything was very personalized. She has such a calm demeanor, but can still keep everyone on track when they're getting distracted. Huge thank you to Julie for making our day even more special!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Mrs. Parks2

Mrs. P. · Married on 10/19/2019

We’re married!

Julie was extremely personable in all the conversations leading up to the wedding. She took care of our paperwork so we didn’t have to worry about it. She sent us a packet with questions to answer and was very thorough in getting the needed information to personalize our ceremony. I was shocked, however, when on the day of the morning of the ceremony she asked me to shorten my pre-written vows bc my fiancée’s vows weren’t as long as mine. I ended up not changing the vows at all and it was perfect.
    The way she personalized the ceremony with our words was great. We didn’t realize she was going to read the answers to all (or most) of the questions she asked us about each other. That part could’ve been tweaked a little. If I could do it differently, I would have shortened that section. Had we known or been able to review that section, it would’ve given us an opportunity to provide specific feedback.
    All in all it was a nice ceremony & her fee is very reasonable.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Christine

Christine K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Julie is amazing!

Julie took the time to get to know us, and gave us a personalized, meaningful wedding ceremony. She is very expressive, with an appropriate mix of funny, serious, sensitive, warm, and caring words. She will cater to your exact wishes. We loved her immediately and you will. too!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2019

September 28,2019 wedding

Such a beautiful ceremony, Julie was incredible in guiding us to make a personalized ceremony. She was so responsive, and also a great job with making me (bride) feel at ease in planning for the wedding day.

Also, I loved that she took the time to pray with it husband and I before walking down the isle (after first look), she even printed it out for us to have something wonderful for us to look at in the years to come. If you’re looking for an Officant I highly recommend Julie for your wedding day ceremony and we will be forever thankful to her.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2019

Julie was amazing!!

She did a wonderful job during our ceremony. We would recommend her to anybody who is looking for an officiant. We were very satisfied with her service, she was very organize and professional.

Sent on 11/19/2019