naylor hall Reviews

naylor hall 5
naylor hall 6
naylor hall 7

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2016

After touring multiple historic sites in the Roswell area, we fell in love with Naylor Hall, mainly thanks to Sunny's easy-going demeanor. She had the amazing ability to make us and our wedding feel unique while at the same time subtly reminding us she's done this many times and we could trust her with anything. I never once saw her get stressed about anything, not even when (I later learned) my husband realized he'd left the rings at home! As far as I knew, everything was running smoothly and I was able to stay (reasonably) calm and relaxed all morning. We loved the history of the house and the elegant simplicity of it. With a noon wedding, we wanted a light and easy feel, not too formal, and Sunny had lots of ideas for how to make that work. We did not use the package but did use several of her preferred vendors and they were all great to work with, as well. I even got a new hairdresser out of it when she suggested I use Salon Verde, literally in Naylor Hall's backyard! I'd recommend Naylor Hall to anyone for an event or wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Amber · Married on 02/27/2016

Sunny did an exceptional job at making my wedding day spectacular. She went over and beyond my expectations. One of my main requests was that the tables and mantles have lots of candles on them, and that the overall "feel" of the reception is vintage and elegant. Sunny did an incredible job at making sure my vision was made into a reality. My wedding guests loved my reception, and had a fabulous time. Naylor Hall is a beautiful place to have your wedding if you are looking for a venue that has a lot of history and class. It is nestled in the heart of historic Roswell, and convenient to a lot of great dining and entertainment.

Sent on 03/16/2016

naylor hall's reply:

Amber, I loved your vintage reception! You had a great vision of the your evening and thought of every detail. Thank you for being here!!

Janet · Married on 01/24/2016

I am probably not the typical mother-of-the-bride, in that I actually had very little part in helping to plan my daughter’s wedding. Carla has lived away from home for several years now. As she and her fiance' Justin were in the process of choosing a wedding venue, Carla very enthusiastically sent me the link to Naylor Hall in Roswell, GA. She and Justin were considering a handful of options, but she kept talking about Naylor. From what I read about the site and its owner, Sunny, I was very pleased when I learned they had settled on this place that seemed so charming.
    I did not get to see Naylor Hall, or meet Sunny and her assistant Sandy, until the day before rehearsal when we drove over to take decorations. I was immediately taken in by the beauty and the personality of this lovely home – and those who take care of her. Naylor Hall is elegant but not “stuffy”. The décor is gorgeous, but welcomes you to come and be at home. Sunny, and those who assist her, take charge in a way that takes the burden of the event from your shoulders, yet expresses the feel that you want the event to have. My daughter SO needed this as the weight of the details of the wedding had begun to become heavy without my presence to help.
    Another wonderful point worth mentioning: in an attempt to stay within a budget, Carla had chosen to create most of the decorations for the ceremony on her own. Her decorations were understated and of natural elements, yet the context of the Naylor's soft lighting and the rich wood floor of the ballroom made them beautifully perfect for the sacred event.
    Our daughter’s wedding was a day that we will always look back on as a joyous celebration of God’s blessing with family, friends, dancing, and laughter. Thank you, Sunny! May your beloved Naylor Hall continue to be the setting of many celebrations for years to come.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Carla · Married on 01/24/2016

Naylor Hall was the perfect venue for our 75-guest wedding! Sunny and her crew were absolutely wonderful throughout the planning process. It really was like having a friend in the wedding business. She helped me make decisions on things that had nothing to do with the venue; all I had to do was ask. Don't be deterred by a preferred catering requirement. Her list of preferred caterers are excellent- there's an option for just about any theme and any budget. Once we arrived at the big day, things could not have gone more smoothly. Sunny says she wants you to feel like a guest at your own wedding, and we absolutely did. She took care of contacting our vendors, had everything set up and beautiful -exactly how I pictured it- by the time we arrived for pictures, and coordinated every moment of the day. I could not recommend her and her crew more highly!

Sent on 03/29/2016

naylor hall's reply:

Carla, you and Justin had the sweetest ceremony ever! I loved how intimate it was in the ballroom and how it felt like one big hug!! It was an honor to have
    shared those precious moments with you and your family.

Susan · Married on 12/19/2015

The rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall for my son and his fiancee was everything I envisioned thanks to Sunny. She is incredibly easy to work with because of her calming presence and wealth of knowledge involving everything "wedding"!! Naylor Hall is an absolutely beautiful setting, with warmth and charm oozing from every crevice making its guests feel literally "at home". The vendors she recommended complemented the joy of the evening. The food was delicious and the flowers were stunning! Sunny took my vision and created an atmosphere which, according to my guests, made this rehearsal dinner the "best they've ever been to"!! Thank you, Sunny!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Monica · Married on 12/05/2015

Historic Naylor Hall was a beautiful and charming place for my daughter's wedding. It was beautifully decorated with Christmas greenery and candles throughout the house . Sunny ( the wedding coordinator/ owner) was extremely helpful with all aspects of our event. Sunny provides a package with names of florists, bakers and caterer's to choose from which were all top notch. Beautiful and delicious cake, beautiful flowers, and the most delicious food I have had at an event like this! Any bride would be fortunate indeed to have her special day at Naylor Hall!

Sent on 12/11/2015

James · Married on 11/07/2015

Dear Sunny,
    Annie and I wanted to express are gratitude for the fabulous environment Naylor Hall created and particularly all your efforts in coordinating the entire affair. Naylor Hall surpassed all are expectations and provided the perfect setting for our daughters wedding. We specifically would like to thank you for having everything organized in a professional and calming manor on a such a obviously hectic occasion. We greatly appreciate all of your attention to detail ensuring a spectacular and stress free event.

Sincerely,
    James Stolberg

Sent on 12/12/2015

Heatherle · Married on 10/24/2015

Our wedding day was flawless, perfect, stunning and everything we wanted.
    I got everything I wanted to be used and gave it to Sunny and told her to have fun, I want to be surprised my self. Mind you i like things done a certain way. I can be extremely type A and if things aren't done right I can get bent out of shape.
    Sunny was extremely flexible and gave great direction. If I was talking about things that probably wasn't the best idea she would give me a good insight of the way that would have worked or so other options that would have been easier to do. Obviously being a wedding planner and seeing so many wedding I trusted her with everything. Like I said before everything was perfect and flawless.
    The day was well organized , everything was perfectly placed, and most of all I enjoyed ever minute of the day !
    So now the wedding is over and I go to pick up the stuff I brought for it. Everything was so perfectly put together and taken care of. Nothing got broken and was better then when I brought it.
    Naylor hall is Beautiful, well taken care of and was the perfect touch for any occasion.
    I highly recommend this place for a wedding.
    Also to be practical when planning a wedding, Sunny definitely help out things in order and perspective if I need it too be also very helpful on anything need.
    Thank you Sunny !!
    Love the Repp's !

Sent on 11/06/2015

Cara · Married on 10/17/2015

Not only is Naylor Hall a beautifully stunning backdrop for your wedding and wonderful place for your reception, Sunny Bailey, the venue owner/day of coordinator, will make it the most stress free, perfectly smooth fairy tail you have always dreamed of! She called all the vendors for me the week of the wedding to confirm times and details, and subtly made everything happen at the right time that night, I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

My daughter had her ceremony and reception here in October and it was wonderful! Sunny and her staff attended to every detail so we could really relax and enjoy ourselves! She accommodated our every request with a smile! Truly top notch service. I highly recommend Naylor Hall.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

I highly recommend Naylor Hall for a wedding reception. We just LOVE Sunny! She was extremely professional and could see our vision. My husband and I knew we wanted to have our reception in Down Town Roswell. But we weren't really sure where. There are a lot of places to choose from. We toured several places and were really disappointed because we had our own vision and ideas. Majority of the places had their routine of how they set things up and were not flexible with what we wanted for our wedding reception. When we met Sunny, right away she told us she can make anything happen and that it was our day! Which is what every bride and her family want to hear.
    Sunny and her team were always available by email or phone and would get back to us right away. A few days before the wedding I dropped off items that I made and things I wanted to be displayed around Naylor Hall. We then went over a full lay out plan of table seating and the whole flow of the reception. Sunny then walked us around the house and we discuss placement of items and the flow of the reception, which was extremely helpful and could really help us see how everything will look.

My husband and I knew we wanted to have Moscow Mules and Sunny suggested on doing a signature drink the "Sunny Mule" which is very similar to a Moscow Mule. It was delicious and was a HUGE hit at the wedding.
    For catering we ended up going with Affairs to Remember. They were wonderful and provided everything including the linens. Sunny has a great list of venders you can choose from including different package options which is very helpful or you also have the option of having your own venders which is what we decided on. All the venders that we used loved working with Sunny and her team.
    We wish we could redo the wedding and reception all over again at Naylor Hall, everything was nothing less than perfect. Thank you again Sunny for everything and being so easy to work with.

Sent on 02/09/2016

naylor hall's reply:

It was such an honor to have you and your sweet family here! I will always remember what a lovely reception you had. Also, didn't you love how the rain
    magically cleared up for cocktails on the lawn? Come back for a Mule
    anytime!

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

Sunny and her staff were absolutely amazing. They made the whole experience of selecting a venue super easy, collaborating with our vendors and meeting with us to answer any questions we had. Our day ran beautifully. No stressing over details or worrying about what needed to happen next. We got to just enjoy the best day of our lives. The crew at Naylor Hall is truly passionate about providing a gorgeous, elegant event that guests will always remember in this lovingly restored and historic location. Our friends and family are still telling us how it was the best wedding they've ever been to with the perfect balance of elegance and fun. Thank you Sunny and Naylor Hall for making our day magical.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/01/2015

Where do I begin? We had our daughter’s wedding and reception at Naylor Hall. The ceremony took place on the front lawn and the reception flowed throughout the house with a "rockin" party in the beautiful ballroom . We had approximately 215 guests and EVERYTHING was FABULOUS. Our journey began August, 2014 in search of a venue that would accommodate 200-225 guests for a ceremony and reception. From downtown Atlanta, to Lake Lanier to Norcross and Roswell in between, we researched and visited over a dozen venues. Two different times we had a contract in front of us and thankfully we read ALL of the fine print and didn't sign either one. When we discovered Naylor Hall, we had some concerns about being able to accommodate over 200 guests, but we made the inquiry anyway. Since my daughter was living out of town, my husband and I made an initial visit. The minute we walked in the door, each of us got a warm feeling for Naylor Hall. After meeting with Sunny, taking a tour and getting all of our questions and concerns answered, we felt that Naylor Hall would be our place. A week later, I visited again with my daughter and she was ecstatic and overjoyed. Sunny Bailey, the owner, and Dawn, her assistant, were more than a pleasure to work with. They are very laid back and very flexible. We ended up choosing the package (which is not required) and her vendors were spectacular. They were very helpful, had great ideas and we love all of them. I can’t tell you how many guests have told us that everything was PERFECT. The venue has so much character and the atmosphere was welcoming and celebratory. “The Grand ‘Ol Lady” (that’s our new name for Naylor Hall) really came alive with our big crowd and exceeded our expectations. Sunny made everything flow flawlessly. Needless to say we could not be more pleased with how everything came together and turned out. Put Naylor Hall on your list of venues to check out. You will be so glad that you did.

Kelly Morris

Sent on 08/10/2015

L · Married on 07/18/2015

Naylor Hall created my dream wedding!!! They were always so responsive and professional with all questions leading up to the date. On the wedding day Sunny and Dawn were more than accommodating and always wanted to make sure our needs were being met. We received so many compliments on the unique venue and hospitality. Would recommend this venue for any event....so amazing!!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Naylor Hall was the absolute perfect place for my July ceremony/reception. From the start, Sunny and Dawn were so prompt and genuine answering all of my questions. They are truly there to make this experience so great and memorable for everyone involved. During the event, they create a magical ambiance that I received so many compliments on. The venue is stunning, and the people make it incredible! I could not have asked for a better experience all at a great value. I would highly recommend checking out Naylor Hall before going to any other venue! You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

My daughter chose Naylor Hall for her wedding and everyone who attended thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It was worry-free for me (mother of the bride) because this was an "all inclusive" with Sunny providing all the vendors - the caterer, cake, flowers, photography - even the band! We were able to set up a cigar bar, games on the lawn - even had Hairy Dawg from UGA and the Tiger from Clemson pay a visit. The food and cake were incredible and the band really got people moving! Naylor and Sunny are both just awesome! They have my highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Sherry · Married on 06/06/2015

Naylor Hall was a perfect spot for a wedding. Sunny was the best to work with. She pay attention to every single detail with perfection.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

We came across Naylor Hall after our initial wedding venue had business license issues. We weren't sure what to expect as we already had a few things in mind- not to mention booked!! Sunny, the house's owner and event coordinator, was open to our ideas and helped accommodate our needs immediately. Upon our first meeting, we knew that this was the right place for us! Between the variety of space in and around the house - great ballroom space, outdoor porch, etc. - it would be easy to make this venue work for any wedding type. Throughout the process, Sunny and her coordinator, Dawn, did an amazing job of staying in touch with us and ensuring that we had thought of the details. They always asked great questions and understood the type of wedding that we wanted. If we weren't sure of what direction to go, they were able to provide a variety of recommendations and allowed us to think outside of the box. Sunny has a tried and true list of vendors in case you do not know where to start. The day-of could not have been more stress-free. Sunny and Dawn made sure that every last detail was handled - including having a table of food arranged for us after the ceremony upstairs to ensure that we were able to actually eat! A few logistics that made the day of easier: - parking is on site - there are several nearby hotels that offer shuttles to and from the site - Sunny/Dawn call all of the vendors and do a final check with each of them so you don't have to worry about a thing - Naylor Hall has a liquor license so they purchase and take care of the bartending needs - There are bride and groom rooms upstairs for you to get ready in and enjoy a few moments of quiet before everything begins - They have a nice collection of items that you can use throughout the house- not to mention that the overall style and feel of the house is elegant and classic without being stuffy or uncomfortable I really could not say more positive things about our experience!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Jane · Married on 05/08/2015

The venue was perfect! We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall. Sunny and Dawn are professional and so easy to work with. We had a cocktail hour on the giant front lawn area then moved into the ballroom for dinner. Every detail was taken care of. Look no further, our guests loved Naylor Hall! And so did we!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Cindy and Bruce · Married on 03/07/2015

Our first meeting with Sunny Bailey was like visiting with an old friend, she welcomed us in and took care of every last detail. She really listened to what we wanted and met or exceeded every expectation. She didn't over whelm us with too many choices, but thoughtfully directed us with the benefit of her many years of experience- and what a beautiful event it was. Molly and Three Sisters catered with hand passed hors d’oeuvres, and a delicious buffet dinner that included all of our favourites. Everything was divine. Our flowers were so beautiful and fresh- red rose pedals everywhere. The day ran so smoothly, the house and the grounds were beautiful. The bridal suite is elegant and quite accommodating. The gentleman’s salon looks like something right out of the Great Gatsby.

Our ceremony was staged at the base of the steps on the front porch- quintessential southern charm. Everyone raved about the intimate gathering and how heartfelt the ceremony was. Our photographer, Melissa Prosser, was delighted with all the many backdrops the Naylor Hall campus offered for our portraits. I was floored with the quality of our pictures, how beautiful she made us look. I’ve attach several, they really speak for themselves. It was a once in a lifetime affair- beautiful, affordable, elegant and professional- I can’t say enough about the team that made our special day sheer perfection!

Bruce & Cindy Johnson

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • I

Ines · Married on 11/22/2014

A magical place for a dream wedding
    We just got married and had our reception at Naylor Hall – we could not be happier with our choice. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful surrounding gardens and equally beautiful interiors. The furniture, the décor and the glamour of each room is beyond anything imaginable. It’s truly the perfect venue for a larger group or an intimate dinner which was our case. In addition to all the incredible qualities that Naylor Hall has to offer, what makes this venue truly stand out is its owner, Sunny – she is the walking definition of perfection. Warm, welcoming, and incredibly professional, with a laser focus on detail, she truly goes the extra mile to make sure everything is under control so that you can relax and enjoy your big day. All my friends and family commenting on Naylor Hall’s beauty and had a great time talking to Sunny who was at the reception taking care of all details. I can’t say enough about how Sunny and her staff (Dawn was amazing too!) made our wedding special, magical and memorable. My now husband and I left Naylor Hall thinking what can we next do to be able to come back to enjoy again its beauty and the outstanding service we received –that’s how good it was.

Sent on 11/28/2014

When it comes to our experience at Naylor Hall and with Sunny, I am not even sure where to begin! Naylor was the second venue we looked at for our wedding and, after seeing it and meeting Sunny, I knew we didn’t need to look anywhere else. From the open floor plan to the rich, yet neutral color palette, Naylor took my breath away right from the start! I assumed something so grand would require an investment outside of our budget. Sunny sat down with us, described her lovely vendors, and handed me a description of the packages Naylor offers. I immediately burst into tears because the numbers I was staring at were actually reasonable! We signed our contract that very day and began planning. From that moment, Sunny was just an email away. Any questions I had, she had a timely response for. I was continuously impressed with her and began to look forward to our conversations. Sunny made me feel like I was the only bride on her radar and truly was invested in making our day perfect for us. She helped coordinate all meetings with our vendors and we fell in love with the ladies from Magnolia Street Florals, Sweet Caroline’s Cakes and Three Sisters catering. Each of them made us feel as excited for our wedding and comfortable with entrusting a piece of our day into their capable hands. Come the actual big day, they delivered beyond any expectations I had for the event. Everyone says something has to go wrong at your wedding, you should just accept that. Not with us. The entire day, and week leading up to our event, was seamless. Sunny had everything, and then some, under control. Everything arrived on time, looked as it should and was even better than I ever imagined. From a perfectly orchestrated rehearsal to an unforgettable evening, our wedding day was beyond words. I still receive compliments from guests on the venue, every little detail and even Sunny herself. She and Dawn made sure that my husband and I enjoyed our time and that our guests were also having an amazing e

Sent on 12/16/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/16/2014

When my fiancé and I started looking for wedding venues, we only saw a few before we came across Naylor Hall. The minute you step in and see the beautiful black and white floors, and the traditional mixed with modern touches I was sold. To add to the beauty and prestige, are the opulent chandeliers and wood floors in the reception area. However, the venue is still quaint enough to not lose any of its southern charm. Even if the venue itself did not sell you, meeting with Sunny, would. She was the only person I trusted to handle all of the details and manage the day of affairs. She was such a pleasure to work with, and took the time to learn our vision and listen to all of our concerns. Not to mention, bringing her 20 plus years of knowledge, I was more than comfortable to entrust her to make our day of, a breeze. As I predicted, the day of our wedding was seamless. Sunny attended to all of our needs, and even anticipated our wants. It was one of the best days of our lives, and a large part was because Sunny made it effortless to enjoy the day. I highly recommend visiting Naylor Hall if you are considering a Georgia wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Colleen · Married on 03/22/2014

From the moment we walked into Naylor Hall and were greeting by Sunny, we knew that we had to have our wedding reception there. Not only is the home absolutely beautiful, but Sunny, the wonderful owner and coordinator, made everything with our planning an absolute breeze. We went with the package she offers, and it made it all so much easier. She was on top of everything throughout the entire planning process. She really made me feel like my wedding was special, even though she deals with tons of weddings every year. On the day of the reception, she was there the entire time, making sure that everything flowed smoothly. When we had a few little hiccups in our evening, she was on top of it, making sure that everything stayed on track. I knew that I would not have to worry about a thing with Sunny running the show, and I was right. The home is beautiful and her vendors are also incredible, but it is really Sunny who takes this venue to the next level.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Luanne · Married on 11/23/2013

From the minute that we stepped into Naylor Hall to inquire about having our daughter's wedding reception there, we were made to feel like welcomed guests in this beautiful home. We immediately fell in love with the original hardwood floors and stair banisters. Naylor is so beautifully decorated inside and becomes magical when the twinkle lights shine at night. Sunny was so professional and efficient. She paid attention to every detail so that we never had to be concerned--she anticipated questions and had answers before we ever had to ask! Naylor Hall made our daughter's wedding day the most relaxed, wonderful day and we highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/02/2014